Stolen Sweetheart

By JosieCarterwrites

For Josie to grow she needs Caleb her childhood enemy to help her. Same as Caleb needs Josie to help him befo... More

πš‚πšπš˜πš•πšŽπš— πš‚πš πšŽπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πš
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
π™ΌπšŠπš’πš— π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πšŠπšŒπšπšŽπš›'𝚜 πšπšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ πšŠπš—πš πšπš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 16

29 1 0
By JosieCarterwrites

 We were all talking about The Christmass ball this sunday, Riley and Scott are planning to stay for 3 weeks since it is winter break. Talking about who are is taking who to the ball when I get a phone call, reaching fo my phone that was placed on the nightstand I quickly looked at the caller I.D. Jasons goofy face showed up on the screen making me internally smile, Jason is my guy bestfriend.

We met when we were all 12 in the 7th grade, Jason has always been a big flirt but we have never thought of eachother like that. He is more like a big brother than a friend except we talk about boys or girls and who we might like or want to fuck, but he can get overprotective when someone disrespects one of us.

Answering the phone I could already sense the smirk on that black, messy, haired boy with his emerald green eyes gleaming with mischief. "Sapphire, how are my favorite girls?!" I heard his deep voice say making me chuckle at how silly he looked with his hair short fluffy hair tied into small loops.

"Their doing ok, Sophie is going through a complicated non-breakup." I answered trying to figure out how to explain her situation with my brother. On the other end I can hear him chuckle making me join in on how awkward I sounded trying to make my sentence as normal as it can be.

"Of course she is, hey I just want to ask before I forget. Knowing you I am guessing you dont have a date and of course as you handsome best friend I would love to escort you to the ball!!!" He looked at me with his most charming smile trying to win me over, shaking my head at how immature he could be I quickly answered.

"I would love to go with you, but just know I was only going to go by myself because I don't need a date." I said with a confidently hearing him laugh at me as I did a dramatic hair flip. He replies with a chuckle in his voice,

"No you do not, Sapphire!" the nickname 'Sapphire', he gave it to me when we first met because as he said 'my eyes are as blue as a sapphire stone' which made 12 year old me blush but soon stopped as I got to know the goofy emerald boy on the screen in front of me. 

"Well I will see you Sunday then, and I will update you soon Hot shot!!!" I said before hanging up. Walking over to the girls, I sat onto the bed next to Liv watching everybodys attention turn to me.

"That was Jason he was calling to ask how we were." I tell them nonchalant as they all nod in response. As I was moving next to Riley I could hear my stomach grumble that caught everyones attention.

I blushed in embrassement since it happened infront of Riley, they all just laughed when they saw me freeze. Riley turns to me with a big grin on her face, watching her stand up and walk towards the door.

"Well lets go get some food since I assume were all starving." she says opening the door wide enough for us all to run out through. We all grined at her as we ran towards the kitchen, all at once run in only to find all the boys.

We all stopped halfway through making each other bump into one another, seeing their attention turn to us. "Hola!!!" Sophie says with a wide grin before Lilac runs in with Riley behind her. Riley walked over next to Scott, smiling at the boys I saw Scotts arm wrapp around her waist pulling her into a tight embrace.

They look so comfortable together even though they say their just 'friends',  anyone could see they have feelings for each other. The way they look at each other is like they forget everyone around them and its just the two of them. Smirking at Scott, he scowls at me making Riley hit his shoulder whispering something in his ear. I watch him pout at her before whispering something back with a smug look. She turned bright red narrowing her eyes at him, as she turned her attention back to the room smiling at the boys.

"Hey I am Riley, Scotts friend!!!" she introduces herself to the boys, smiling at her they all smirk towards Scott. He rolled his eyes at them with an annoyed expression before looking over to Riley, he gives her a boyish grin.

"You hungry beautiful?!" he asks her waiting for a reply she nods her head at him eagerly. Pulling her closer to him, he looks at all of us raising an eyebrow in question.

"You guys want to eat somewhere?" he asks, nodding my head quickly I watch the boys laugh at me, making me pout. I watch Caleb walk over to me gripping his arm around my waist.

He leans down towards my face making my face scrunch in response, "How about In-N-Out princess?!" he says with a smug look on his face. Smiling from ear to ear I say with excitement,

"Well what are we waiting for, lets go to In-N-Out!" running out of the room to the car. I see everyone catch up to me, seeing Scott yell "WAIT!!!" we all stop and turn.

He looks at us and begins to think making me whimper, I am just so damn hungry. Caleb chuckles as he watches me squirm around. "Ok their are only 7 seats in my Range Rover, so its going to go like this. Lilac and the boys will go in the back but their is only a 2 seater so squish. Caleb, Aiden, and Reid you will have the girls on your lap make sure to watch those damn hands" Scott says narrowing his eyes at the boys they all put their hands up in surrender.

Out of know where we hear Sophie speak up "No, I can't go in-between Reid or Calebs legs because of girl code and I will not go anywhere on Aidens lap!!!" she says in a stubborn tone. Liv and I look at her like she is crazy when she said girl code, Aiden on the other hand looked mad when she said she wasn't going to sit on his lap.

Girl code, huh?

When was girl code needed in this situation?!

"Its fine I will sit under Aidens legs." I say trying to figure this out, I watch Liv and Sophie look at each other alarmed. The boys looked confused while Caleb looked upset with this matter.

"It fine Jo, but I swear to god if you touch me I will kill you Aiden" she says sternly, looking confused on why she changed her mind. Nodding my head slowly a little suspicious, we all got into the car. Caleb sat at the window seat, grabbing my waist asmhe picked me up and onto his lap making me squeal in surprise.

A warning would have been nice

Laughing, I feel his breath against my ear making my breath hitch "You ticklish princess?" he asks. turning my head so we were looking at eachother, he smirks while hearing the car engine start.

"You know that buttercup, most of the time you like to try to tickle me to death" Smiling with a wide grin, looking into his coffee stain eyes. He smirks at me before feeling his hand grip my waist tightly, pulling me down still looking at him he leans closer till our nose touches. Feeling my breath leave my body at how little distance their is between us.

"I do, firecracker. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy your reaction." feeling his breath against my face he pulls away seeing the smirk forming on his lips. Facing forward all I can think is what the hell was that? And why did I like it!!! Trying to calm my body down from the heat that was traveling up my core.

Wiggiling around so I could try and get comftorble also a little too excited for food, I began to move back to try and lay myself down, I get up a little bit to sit back down so I could readjust myself. 

Yes I know I should pick a position already!!!

Hearing a groan behind me I freeze feeling to hands stop me from moving foward. Closing my eyes to try and hide the embarresment I feel right about now. Hearing heavy breathing in my ear not wanting to look back already knowing its Caleb.

"If I were you I would stop before I do something you won't like princess." his husky deep voice fills my ears, shivering at the feeling of us pressed up against each other and how close we are. Turning my head to look at him, I shake my head at him with a small smirk.

"Make me" I said before turning forward, looking around the room I could see Reid and Liv laughing with each other while smiling like two idiots in love. Seeing Sophie ignore Aiden as he keeps staring at her, makes me kinda feel bad for him but at the same time I would ignore him too if he did that to me. Before I could check out what Scott and Riley where doing I feel a hand move my hair away from my ear.

"I would but I am not sure you could handel it" Caleb says already hearing the smirk in his voice.

Dick, I can handel more than you think.

Wait.... that kinda sounds wrong. What am I saying, it sounded VERY wrong!!!

"You shouldn't underestimate me Price, remember I am a Carter" with a smug expression I turn back around, seeing the In-N-Out building come in view. Jumping up and down I grab on to Scotts and Rileys chair. Popping my head in the middle of the two, smiling at them as we go through the drive thru.

"Were here!!!!" I scream, making everyone cover their ears. Looking at Scott he waves me off, rolling my eyes at him I turn to Mrs. Future Scott Carter watching as she giggles at my reaction. Winking at her I feel an arm snake around my waist pulling me back down onto a lap with my back hitting a hard chest.

Umm...oww!!!

Who the fuck just ruined my damn mood!!!

"Calm down Jo, Only I get to here you scream princess" he whispers in a deep and husky voice. Grimancing at him, he laughs at my reaction shaking my head at him I turn down the window. Sticking half my body out the window I order my food first, getting a lettuce wrapp and animal fries. 

I should probably told you this before is that I am allergic to gluten and NO I dont have Celiac disease, when I was 11 I got tested because of how I couldn't digest gluten.

I remember it being the friday we were going to Palm Springs in the summer with the Price's, they had to take 6 tubes of blood and mom said I looked like snow cause of how pale I was after. So she took me to the nearest Starbucks to get a drink and regain some color. And let me tell you after 4 weeks of not eating any gluten I was on another trip to Palm Springs. 

I know we go to Palm Springs a lot, same thing with how we used to go to Las Vegas when I was younger.

We ordered from Cheesecake Factory cause we were starving when we got there and let me tell you it was not gluten free. And I had these horrible pains, ever since then I never let myself near a risk just because. I also feel special eating gluten free and it hurt like a bitch.

Grabbing our food, we eat while in the car and as I was stuffing the food down my throat I hear a chuckle behind me. I turn to look at everyone to see them laughing at me, swallowing my food and trying to wipe my face with my hand.

"What?!" I asked confused still stuffing my face with my burger. Seeing them shake their had at me I turn to Caleb looking at him with a pout. Grabbing me by my chin, my eyes widen with a bewildered expression as his eyes darken making me question what the hell was happening?

With his index finger, it swips across my lips seeing the sauce transfer to his finger. Feeling my breath hitch, he smirks when he see's my reaction I can feel myself turning red. Swipping his finger against his tongue he moans in pleasure with his once coffee brown eyes turning to a dark chocolate swirl of mystery. Gasping, I push his chest away from me as I began to make a disgusted face seeing him give me a boyish grin while licking his lips.

Feeling m self become all hot and wet down their from how turned on I am, I shook my head from the feeling as I narrow my eyes at him. 

"You disgusting!" I sneer at him, he chuckles at my scrunched up face. Moving his face closer to mine still keeping my hard glare at him.

"Your looking a little hot and bothered there Jo, you sure your disgusted?!" smirking at me, slapping his head I turn back around. 

"Ya right, asshole" I mutter under my breath hearing him chuckle. Finishing my food under 10 minutes we finally got to my house, seeing Sophie practically jump out of the car leaving the door open. Not waiting for the boys to get out, Liv and I crawl over the boys to get to the door. I practically saw Lilac kick the boys in the face as she jumped over from the backseat.

Walking inside the house I run upstairs, and open my bedroom to be met with distruction!!!!!

No.....

No..... No

NOOOO!!!!

A/N: What the hell happened?! And what's going too happen is the real question.

Next Chapter will be out next week!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586 156 66
Eric Wilson and his siblings Michelle (older sister), James (younger brother), Micheal but everyone calls him Mikey (Youngest brother), and Tessa (Mi...
209K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
J + J By Miss_Durst

Teen Fiction

788 56 47
COMPLETE Two lovers. Deeply in love with each other. Will they confess their undieing love for each other or not? Jose, Jesse's older brother, soon...
361K 10.4K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...