Under My Mask (a Kakashi love...

By lSoniaBladel

*Disclaimer: I do not own the photo(s) used in the cover! But I did make the cover.* Claire is a Senju, who g... More

Chapter 1: The Order
Chapter 2: The First Mission
Chapter 3: The Enemy's Genjutsu
Chapter 4: In Eachother's Company
Chapter 5: If This Is Youth Then I'm Scared...
Chapter 6: Home Of The Closet Perv
Chapter 7: I Know This Is Sudden...
Chapter 9: Secrets
Chapter 10: The Truth, A Beautiful Memory
Chapter 11: So It Was Love
Chapter 12: One Does Not Simply Show Up On Time
Chapter 13: Commitment?
Chapter 14: Someone To Call My Own
Chapter 15: Gone
Chapter 17: Captive
Chapter 18: Orochimaru's Lair
Chapter 19: Attempted Rescue
Chapter 20: The Search For An Escape
Chapter 21: A Snake's Clutches
Chapter 22: All That's Left

Chapter 16: Childbirth

2.3K 102 6
By lSoniaBladel

Kakashi POV

It's been eight months, and we haven't found out anything on Claire's location. I'm worried sick... for her life as well as our child's life. Anything could happen at this point... premature birth, for example. Or they could both be long dead. How the hell am I supposed to know?! What if the hope I have for them still being alive is false? I'm afraid... I can't loose her again. I can't watch our future slip through my fingers! I hate this!

"I'm sorry, Kakashi. But we've yet to find her..."

I pound my fist angrily on the Third Hokage's desk. "Dammit!"

"We're searching as hard as we can, but--"

"Then search harder!"

"How dare you speak to Sir Hokage on that tone?!" a Jonin interrupts.

Hiruzen raises a hand to silence the third party and redirects his attention towards me. "Calm yourself, Kakashi Hatake, and please, sit back down."

"...tch." I grumble and let myself sink back down into the chair. "I'm sorry..." I mutter.

"It's alright. I understand why you're upset, but getting angry won't bring Claire back any faster."

"...I know." I hide my face in my hands and sigh.

"Kakashi."

I look back up at him. "Yeah?"

"Claire is strong, I'm sure she'll be alright."

"...Thank you, sir..."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Claire POV

*********************************

Mini flashback:

"What do you want with me?"

"Testing...ku ku ku..."

*********************************

The creepy snake man wasn't kidding...

He was going to dissect me like a damn lab rat.

But then, of course, he figured out that I was pregnant and decided to let the baby live. I couldn't help but be thankful for that. Yet, there was a catch; he would raise the baby after they were born, and he'd dissect me like a lab rat AFTER the childbirth. At least my child will be alright. I couldn't ask for anything more. But...I still worry for the child's safety. He's probably going to end up testing them too...I'm sure he has ulterior motives to raising them. I also worry for Kakashi... I promised him I wouldn't leave... I couldn't even keep that promise. I am an idiot.

I suddenly feel an intense pain in my stomach and slouch over holding it, leaning on the wall so I don't fall over. "Argh..." I groan in pain.

And then, my water breaks.

***********************************

*A/N: This is my first time ever writing a birth scene, so I may be highly inaccurate and I apologize in advance for that. Also, this may be a bothersome and sensitive scene for some readers because it contains some hints of torture as well, so you have been warned!! This is not meant to insult anyone. Read at your own risk!*

The childbirth is a horribly painful process. Orochimaru, who has medication that could numb the pain at his reach, instead finds pleasure in watching me suffer.

That sick twisted snake...

I let out another scream of pain and a snicker escapes his lips. "Pussssh~"

I glare at him angrily and clench my fists tightly. "I know! You damn..-! Agh!"

He uses a mechanism to see why the child isn't surfacing and his smirk widens. "The child in in a sideways position. Do you know what that means~?"

My eyes widen. "N...No...!"

The cruel snake chuckles. "Yessss...ku ku ku..."

He takes out a scalpel and a few other tools and looks at me with the eyes of a complete sociopath. "Time to cut you open~" he sings.

***********************************

Kakashi POV

I decided to join the next ANBU team and head out in search of Claire this morning. We've now reached nighttime with no sign of her. I'm getting frustrated...

Suddenly, I hear a piercing scream echo throughout the forest and I look up in surprise.

An ANBU speaks to the others. "Was that...?"

"It may have been." another replies.

"Let's go!" I command as the others follow me.

'Please be alive...Claire!'

"It came from the east!" an ANBU points out.

"You two go up ahead!" I say to two of the four ANBUs.

"Sir!" they reply, doing exactly that.

"You, follow closely behind them." I say to a third one.

"Roger!" he replies before following them.

"And you," I say, looking at the fourth ANBU. "Stick with me."

"Yes, sir."

"We'll all be safer in this formation."

He nods as we continue to advance.

I'm worried to the point where it's sickening. If I were to really loose her and our child...I think I'd join my father.

I clench my fists, speeding up and being followed closely by my ally.

We then catch up to the other three, who have stopped in front of a large stone base.

Suddenly, the Hokage who was watching from his crystal ball calls my walkey talkey.

"Kakashi!"

I pick it up. "Sir?"

"I understand now."

"What do you understand?"

"I should have seen in long ago..."

I tighten my grip on the device. "Just tell me!"

"Kakashi, who do we know, that's gone rogue and who seeks power?"

"Huh? That's..."

"And who searches for rare abilities to become more powerful?"

My eyes widen. "...Orochimaru...!"

"And what ability does Claire posses that I spoke to you about?"

"...Wood style."

"Precisely."

I shove the device back in my pocket and I clench my fists tightly.

"God dammit..!"

I glare at the base, my eyes filled with anger and hatred.

"You damn snake...I WILL kill you!!!"

A/N: Konnichiwa mina-san! I apologize for the...abrupt chapter ending. And for exposing yet another twisted side of Mr. Pervy snake man's cray cray personality. And for how twisted this chapter was in general... And for possibly disturbing some readers. Aaaand for taking so long to update. I've been lacking time because of exams and I've been lacking inspiration altogether. Nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Until next time mina, Peace!

Worry, Sociopathic snakes, and childbirth. ~Sonia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 8.1K 17
So this is a Kakashi x OC story, also my first fanfic so be gentle. It starts from when they are younger to where Naruto comes into the picture and...
152K 2.8K 12
You and Kakashi were great childhood friends until you had a fight about an S class mission you could go on. Kakashi didn't want you going but your g...
36.9K 859 25
After Sakura saved him during the war, he finds himself falling in love with her. After a mission together, she realizes she's falling for him. The m...
207K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...