Tea time with max!

By _maxi_moo_

This will just be like a public journal for myself More

Tea time! : April . 13 . 21

Tea time! : April . 14 . 21 (⚠️TW⚠️: mentions of self harm )

9 0 0
By _maxi_moo_

Ok I'm very excited for next week. I have long hair and it makes me have a lot of gender dysphoria and so I've finally convinced my family to let me get my hair cut. And this one comment will stick with me for awhile "why did you let her (never call me a her) cut her hair short. She's just going To become emo and start cutting herself" this comment was made by my homophobic brother. My own brother said if I cut my hair short that I'll become fuhking emo. No 🖤. That's not how it works Syd. (not really his name but my friend and I call him that)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 13.1K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
6.1M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
43.3K 3.4K 31
Rohan Mehra is a successful famous and a rich businessman. He is a responsible and a very strict big brother. He handles both his siblings and busine...
27.6K 1.6K 31
ព្រោះតែការយល់ច្រឡំមួយ ទើបធ្វើអោយក្មេងប្រុសស្លូតត្រង់ម្នាក់ ហ៊ានធ្វើគ្រប់យ៉ាងដើម្បី សងសឹក គេវិញអោយបាន.....!!! ថេហ្យុង ជុងហ្គុក