๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’„๐’‚๐’ || Yandere...

By Cinnamonacidd

"๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐‘’." New girl. Old boys. You know the drill. (Y/n)... More

1. At First Sight
2. Studying & Ramen
3. Obstacles
4. Art Class
5. Really Like
6. Love Letters
7. Watching
8. Initiation
9. Cleaning
10. Cafes and Potraits
11. New Friends
12. Muse
13. Money Buys Everything
14. Study Group
15. Fight Or Flight
16. Play Date
17. Caught
18. Sleepover
19. Care
20. Party
21. Memories and Apologies
23. Confrontation
24. The Uchihas
25. Wins and Losses
26. News
27. Family Issues
28. A Dream Come True
29. Reunion
30. Dancing
31. Late Night Fun
32. Advice
33. Feelings
34. Agreement
35. Decisions
36. Drive In
37. Jealousy
38. Arcade
39. Mean Girls
40. Hang Out
41. Friends Forever
42. Clean Up
43. Games
44. Angels
45. Deserved
46. Rumors
47. True Character
48. Caught
49. Trust
50. Betrayed
51. Moved
52. Others
53. Free

22. Playground

3.2K 154 202
By Cinnamonacidd

"Are you busy today? I'm really bored and I don't want to spend the night alone." You said, walking your fingers up the blanket.

Recently, you had been talking with Sasuke on the phone a lot, since you didn't have anyone else. You would call him in the morning while he drove to school, in the afternoon,  right when he got back, and at night, after he got all his homework done. You hoped you weren't annoying him and wanted to make sure you weren't bothering him, and he just said everything you did bothered him.

You and Naruto still hadn't made up from the argument you had after the party, so you opted to hang out with Sasuke instead. Even if you missed Naruto a bit, you wanted him to apologize first.

Sasuke tried to keep the perverse thoughts out from his mind, feeling his breath hitch as the words crossed his mind. "I don't want to spend the night alone." Fuck.

Spending so much time with you was setting his hormones off and made it even harder to resist you. While he wanted to see you, hearing you was just fine. Your cute voice, he couldn't help but imagine it moaning his name so sweetly.

Control yourself, Sasuke.

He told himself, leaning back in his chair and adjusting his now tightening pants. "I'm busy tonight. Why don't you have another sleepover with Naruto or something?"

"Yeah, maybe..." You trailed off, twirling your hair nervously.

"Don't tell me You and Naruto still haven't made up." Sasuke sighed when he didn't hear your reply, palming his face. "(Y/n), it's been two weeks."

"What? It's not like Naruto apologized either, and he's the reason why we got into that whole stupid argument." You said to him, pouting.

"Well, he's Naruto! The only time the moron apologizes is when his Mom makes him. This is ridiculous. You two need to make up. Just call him and talk to him."

"Alright, fine. I'll talk to you later,  duckass." You ended the call, not expecting him to say goodbye back. He never did.

Reluctantly, you dialed up Naruto's phone preparing to call him and thinking back to your argument.

"What? Now you're just trying to break us up. Kiba would never do anything like that to me." You turned away. It was the morning after the party, and Naruto and Sasuke had spent the whole night looking after you.

"You're in denial, (y/n)! I'm telling you, we saw-"

"That's not true! I went dancing with Kiba and went to the bathroom. That's all that happened." You told him, fighting back the tears.

"Don't you hear yourself? You're clearly lying! How can you just ignore what's happening?! Why else would we beat Kiba up? Why else can't you remember what happened? Why else were your jeans pulled down in that bathroom, huh?" He snapped, making it all come out, the tears cascading down your cheeks.

"(Y/n)..." Naruto's voice softened as he saw you begin to cry, going to cup your cheek and comfort you.

You smacked his hand away, glaring at him. "Leave me alone. Get out. Both of you. Get out and don't talk to me! Don't call or text, don't do anything! Just get away!"

And ever since then, you two hadn't spoken at all. Well, not until now, anyway.

"Hello? (Y/n)?" Naruto sounded surprised that you were even calling him.

It had been a long two weeks since you last spoke. Never had he missed you so much. Naruto knew he fucked up. He had stalked you constantly, trying to think of what he could do to make it up to you. Trying to see you.

But it seemed that you were perfectly fine with talking with Sasuke. Of course you were. Everyone was. Everyone always picked Sasuke over him. All the girls, all the adults, and now you. And it sent him into a jealous rage.

After a long couple of tantrums, he calmed himself. He knew he just had to be patient. At least, that's what Sasuke told him. And soon enough, you were calling him.

"Hi, Naruto. I'm sorry it took me so long to talk to you. And I'm sorry for being a jerk. I think I just didn't want to believe that you could be right. But now I'm starting to think you might be right." You told him.

"Thanks. I'm sorry too. I was being a jerk too, y'know." He replied.

"I do have something that can make it up to you though. I was wondering uh, if you wanted, I could sleepover tonigh-"

"Yes. When can you come over?" Naruto interrupted excitedly.

"Uh now, I guess. I just have to get my things together." You told him, giggling.

--

You stood at the door nervously, waiting patiently after ringing the bell. Suddenly, Kushina flung the door open, pulling you into your arms. "Oh, (y/n), it's been too long. I heard about what happened. I've been so worried."

You felt yourself begin to tear up from the motherly embrace. It wasn't because she was squeezing you so hard you couldn't breathe, or because of what she brought up, it was because it had been so long since you felt anything close to a mom hug you.

"I'm okay, thank you." You said between sniffles.

"Oh honey, let me know if you need anything, okay?" She wiped away your tears, holding you. "Naruto! (Y/n)'s here! Get down here now!"

The blonde sprinted down the stairs, scooping your up into his arms, lifting you into the air, and cradling you closely. "I missed you, (y/n)."

"I missed you too, Naruto." You would hug him back, but his arms were wrapped around yours, holding them tightly.

"Go upstairs you two. Have fun." Kushina chimed in, shooing you away.

--

For most of the sleepover, you and Naruto hung out, catching up on what you missed, and all the things you two wanted to talk about.

The next thing you knew, it was late at night, late enough for you to knock out. But Naruto wasn't asleep, no. He was wide awake.

"(Y/n), pssst, (y/n)!" He whispered, shaking you until your eyes fluttered, a groan escaping your lips. "(Y/n), you up?"

"I am now." You mumbled drowsily, looking over at him.

"There's something I wanted to do, but I forgot to tell you about it. It's a place, not far from here. I want to go." He told you, and you wondered how in the world he could have this much energy this late at night.

"Can't this wait?" You asked while he began to drag you out of the bed.

"Noooo, c'mon, it's just a few blocks away." So, you reluctantly let Naruto drag you all the way there.

He stopped at a playground, hopping the fence, pulling you along with him. Inside was the ordinary stuff, slides, monkey bars, swings. It was kind of cool, but what was so special about it?

"I used to go to this playground all the time when I was little. This is where I met Sasuke and Sakura." He explained, walking over to a tree where an old swing sat. "I was a bit of a troublemaker and had a hard time making friends. I used to always sit here and watch them, never really knowing what to say or how to introduce myself. I was sorta, shy."

"I find that hard to believe." You snickered.

"It's true, y'know! You just gotta see it to believe it!" He yelled, crossing his arms. It was a miracle he didn't wake anyone.

Still, you shushed him, telling him to lower his voice. "Wanna go over to the swing set?"

"Sure." You shrugged.

You both sat together, side by side on the swings. The moonlight glistened off your skin, reflecting it beautifully. And that's when Naruto knew, this was his moment.

"There's another reason why I brought you here, (y/n). I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are, how kind and smart and- I don't want to lose you. You wouldn't leave me, would you?" He asked, desperation shining in his eyes.

"Of course not. Why do you think I would?" You retorted.

"I don't know, because you think I'm a loser, or you don't like me anymore?" That comment made you grab him by the cheeks, forcing him to look down at you.

"I'd never think that Naruto. You're my best friend. I love you."

"Can I kiss you?" The question caught you off guard, sending heat to your face. You didn't spend too much time thinking about it, nodding quietly.

He leaned over, moving his face closer to yours and pressing your lips against his. At first, it was sloppy, Naruto moving his mouth way too quickly as if he was excited. You managed to slow it down, kissing him passionately, letting him move at your speed, and finally syncing his lips with yours.

He tasted like ramen and toothpaste, which, to be honest, was kind of a nice mixture.

After a few more moments of complete bliss, you broke the kiss, parting your mouth from his. A small line of drool was between you two, and you managed to wipe it away, panting softly.

"You're a really good kisser." Naruto complimented.

"Thanks." You mumbled, looking up at his blue eyes for a brief moment, before looking down at your hands. "But seriously, I'm getting tired. Can we go back?"

"Alright, alright. C'mon, let's go." Naruto grinned, walking you back to his place, where you finally slept uninterrupted for the tears of the night.

(A/N: YESSS NARUTO KITH KITH TIMEEE

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 593 41
(Yandere Sasuke X Sakura) While unlocking her apartment at night, somebody knocked her out with a hard thing. The next she knew that she was in unfam...
20.3K 493 24
(un-edited so mistakes abound!) (Being re-read and redone in bits.โค๏ธ Thanks to everyone who reads, this old fic of mine.) kikyo Uzumaki is Naruto's t...
10.6K 544 18
"Should I run?" "If so, I'll chase you." Sakura moves to Oto to escape her abusive ex-boyfriend and make a fresh start. Certain events lead to her p...
5.2K 142 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...