Beintehaa Mohabbat

By sprinklesondesserts

Love is also like life Every corner is not easy Every corner doesn't bring happiness But if we can't leave... More

Closer fate
New Beginning
Bad news
Meeting agian?
Funeral
Unknown Feelings
Ek Pyaar Aur Ek Dosti
Besabri
Plan
Sleepover (Pt1)
Sleepover (Pt2)
Hussain's and Hafsa's ristha
Itni Si Khushi
Flight Time!
Dhoombros Day
More Fun in North Carolina
Is it him?
Shaadi Ki Tiyaariyaan
Engagement & Shaadi
Pained
Help!
Hope
Hussain's And Hafsa's Engagement
Confession
Why?
Beintehaa Mohabbat
Not An Update
The Answer
Leaving...Forever
One Step Close
Arrested?
Happiness...finally
AtiNa
Atif and Amna?
Shehry's Birthday (Part 1)

Kya? Shaadhi?

286 23 11
By sprinklesondesserts

Shehrys POV

It has been a week since we came back from North Carolina. Since it's summer Waqas and Atif decided to stay here for some while.

I went in Waqas and Atifs room and bughed in through the door. Waqas didnt notice me as he was on his phone laying on the couch and Atif in the attached bathroom. I went from behind the couch making sure he doesnt see me.

I yelled from the back of his head and he jumped in surprise. I couldnt help but laugh my heart out on his expressions. But his expressions changed in normal like nothing happened. Something wrong with him?

He has been like this since last week. He won't talk much with us; he's just on his phone lately. I dont know who he keeps talking to.

Me: "Hey Viks are you okay? I have been seeing you like this since last week, you are not talking that much." I asked concerned.

Waqas: "Yeah man Im okay."

Me: "But you seem diverted." I said narrowing my eyes.

Waqas: "Its just that... I will tell you on the right time. But for now we have to go to Areebas house." He said the sentence in one breath.

I frowned my eyebrows.

Me: "Areebas house? Why?"

Waqas: "Everything is there that I need to tell you how Im feeling."

Me: "Okay but now?"

Waqas: "Yeah get ready."

Me: "As you say captain."
I said putting my hand above my right ear as saluting him, trying to cheer him up a little. He smiled a little and got out of the couch.

I walked out of his room to my room and opened my door. My eyes caught Hussain laying on my bed.

Me: "Not again Hussain. You will ruin my bed one day." I said.

Hussain: "Im not that fat bro."

Me: "Whatever. You wanna come along with me and Waqas?"
I said the first sentence rolling my eyes.

Hussain: "Where are you going?" He asked as he yawned, that too in the afternoon.

Me: "Areebas house."
'Obviously he will say yes.'

He jumped out of my bed and a big smile appeared on his face.

Hussain: "Of course I will!"
He ran out of room.
'Pagal shoki bakri.'

I quickly changed into a black t-shirt and skinny jeans.

'What is Waqas hiding? I could only find that out by going to Areebas house? What is in Areebas house?''

I went out of my room and to Waqas's room. He was already sitting there ready. He got up as soon as he noticed me. He walked towards me and stopped.

Waqas: "Are you ready?"
I rolled my eyes at his question.

Me: "No wait I have to put on some makeup."
He smacked my head and we walked out.

I sat in his mustang as he started it. He was about to reverse the car when we heard someone calling our names. We looked back in front to see Hussain running with his shoes in his hands towards us.

Hussain: "How can you forget me bhai?" He spoke in between breaths as he ran by my window.

'Oops I forget cause I was worried about Waqas.'

Waqas: "Just get in the car. We are getting late."

I shot a look at Waqas who looked back in front and his hand on the gear to reverse.
'We are getting late? Someone waiting for us?'
I looked back at Hussain.

Me: "Yeah just get in and put your shoes on." I said agreeing with Waqas.

He sat in and Waqas drove to Areebas house.

Areebas POV

I heard a knock on the door and I walked towards and opened it. My eyes widened in surprise.

Me: "Tum!"
I couldn't help but hug.

Me: "How come you are here?!" I asked with wide eyes.

"Oh ho pehle ander toh aane doh."
She spoke making me realize that we were still talking by the door.

Me: "Yeah yeah come in."

I made her sit on the couch and called Hafsa from upstairs. She came downstairs and she also widened her eyes in surprise.

Hafsa: "Aap? Yahan?"

Me: "Yeah Hafsa thats what Im asking ."
I looked towards her and spoke.

Me: "How come you are here Mashyya." I asked her.

Mashyya: "I came here for a good news." She said circuling her hands in air.

Me and Hafsa: "What!"
Hafsa and I spoke in unison. Mashyya smiled and spoke.

Mashyya: "Okay I will tell you but call aunty here first."

Me: "Oh yeah Hafsa go call her here."

Hafsa went in the kitchen to call mama.
I looked back at Mashyya and slapped her arm slightly.

Me: "Oye Mashu! It has been five years we didnt met. I understand you had to go out of state for college for four years but what about the fifth year? Aur ab aghi hamari yaad?" I asked a little mad.

Mashyya: "Awww my sweetie I'm sorry. I missed you too. I will tell you everything but wait for everyone to come." She said pinching my cheeks.

Mama: "Oh Mashu tum?" Mama came from behind and Mashu stood up to hug her.

Mashyya: "Yes aunty its me." She spoke in between the hug. They broke the hug and Mashyya spoke.

Mashyya: "Aap aagain but uncle kahan hain?" She asked us.

Me: "Mashu he went out of town for work but dont worry he will back tommorow."

She sighed and made mama sit next to her on the couch.

We heard another knock on the door and I went to open it. Waqas bhai, Shehry, and Hussain stood in front by the door.

Me: "Waqas bhai. Shehry and Hussain. Come in." I spoke surprisingly.

I let them come in and they sat. Waqas bhais expressions looked different. He looked a little tensed.

Mama: "Waqas, Shehry, aur Hussain beta. Tum log yahan. Everything okay beta?" Mama asked concerned.

They continued their conversations and I walked to the kitchen to get some drinks for them.

I made rooh afza (desis should know this) since its hot outside. I took one rooh afzas glass on my hand and turned around.

Me: "Ahh!"
I screamed seeing a figure in front me and the glass slipped out of my hand and broke into pieces.

I gasped looking at the pieces in front of me. I looked in front of me who was Shehry who was looking at the pieces of glass and the red liquid.

Shehry: "Oops Im sorry. I didnt mean to scare you."

Me: "But why did you come here? After me."

Shehry: "I came here to drink water."

I turned around, took a glass and filled it with water and gave it to him. He drank it in one breath and handed me the glass. I putted away and he just stood there looking at me.

I ignored him and took out another glass and filled it with rooh afza and putted it on the tray and took it with me out to the living room as Shehry followed me.

I gave each of them a glass of rooh afza and sat on the couch with Hafsa.

Mama: "Shehry tum kaise ho?" Mama asked Shehry looking at him.

Shehry: "Im fine aunty."
He replied with a smile.

Waqas: "Aunty ham yahan kuch kehne aaye hain."

Mama: "Haan beta bolo."

I looked at Waqas bhai who shot a glance at Mashu next to him.

'Seems like Mashu and Waqas have a connection.'

Waqas: "Mashyya and I want to get married." He spoke.

"What?!" We all screemed at the same time except mama who was quiet.

Me: "Mashu? Is that true?"

Shehry: "Really Waqas? Is that true?"
Shehry spoke asking my question.

Waqas: "Yeah." He responded to us.

Mashyaa: "Yes Areeba this is true."

My jaws dropped. I quickly stood up and hugged Mashyya as Shehry hugged Waqas. I broke the hug and spoke to her.

Me: "But Mashu how come you know Waqas bhai?" I asked hef with frown eyebrows.

Waqas: "We met in the party in North Carolina."

Shehry and I: "What? When?"
Shehry and I said in unison.

Mashyya: "I was there that day in North Carolina. And there I met Waqas." Mashu started.

Waqas: "We talked for a while. And then we realized that we like each other." Waqas bhai continued.

Mashyaa: "After you guys left for here we still talked on phone. And then we decided to get married."

Waqas: "Yeah we wanna get married."
Waqas bhai finished.

Shehry: "Thats great but why are you tensed?" Shehry asked Waqas bhai.

Waqas bhai looked down at the floor and spoke.

Waqas: "We do want to get married but I dont know if my parents will agree for this marriage."

Me: "Dont worry Waqas bhai. Mashu is perfect for you. And I dont think they will go against this marriage."

Mashu hugged me again and I hugged her tighter.

Mashyya: "Aree, Waqas aur main aaj New York jaaray hain to ask his parents about this."

She said in between the hug. I broke the hug and looked at her with deepened eyes.

Me: "Today? But it hasnt even been thirty minutes since you came here. You must be tired and you are going again."

Mashyya: "I know Aree but because of work they only gave me two days out. And I have to go back to work the day after tommorow."

Waqas: "Yes Areeba. We will have to go... actually now."

We all sighed. Hafsa and I hugged Mashu as Shehry and Hussain hugged Waqas.

Mashyya: "We are going now Aree. Bye."

Me: "Take care. You take care too Waqas bhai."

He nodded and holded Mashus hand as he stepped out our house and stepped in his Mustang. We all waved them byes and they left. I turned around to see Shehry looking confused.

Me: "Why're you confused Shehry."

Shehry: "I dont how we will go back home since Waqas went to New York."

Mama: "Bete Areeba chor degi."
Mama said who was also there that I forgot.

Me: "Yeah I'll drop you guys."

Mama: "Beta aap log behto aur baathay karo main laathi hoon kuch khane koh."

They sat on the couch as I sat with Hafsa.

Shehry: "By the way Areeba, how are you related to Mashyya?"

He asked as he sat down.

Me: "She is my childhood friend. My dads friends daughter. Pyaar se hum usse Mashu bolte hain even though she is three years older than me. But she had to go out of state for college."
I informed him.

Shehry: "Oh ok."

Mama came out with mini fancy cakes and I took the tray from her and served as mama sat with us.

Mama: "Hussain and Hafsa."

Hafsa: "Jee mama."

Hussain: "Jee aunty."

Mama: "Mujay tum dono se tumhari baath karni hai."

Hussain and Hafsa looked nervous.

Mama: "Sit together bacho."

Hussain and I got up and exchanged seats. I sat with Shehry and he sat with Hafsa.

Mama: "Dekho tum Hussain. Humne tumhara aur Hafsa ka ristha maanga tha and its approved. Aur abhi Waqas tum sab se barra hai toh pehle uski shaadhi honay doh phir Shehry ki.

She took a pause and looked at Shehry and me.

'Why is she looking at me and Shehry together. Kya chal raha hai inke dimaagh mein. I dont get it.'

Mama: "Phir uske baadh tumhari aur Hafsa ki shaadhi. Main chaathi hoon ke order mein shaadhi ho."

Hussain: "Bas aunty? Yeh toh kuch bhi nahin hai main Hafsa ke liye puri zindigi wait kar saktha hoon, akhir meri señorita hai."

He said winking at mama. Mama slightly slapped his arm and we all laughed.

Shehry: "Okay aunty its getting late. Hum log chalte hain."

We stood up and mama came towards Shehry and me and just looked at us. I dont know I was getting a strange feeling inside me. She hugged Shehry and he hugged her back and then she hugged Hussain. I went out with them and opened up my car.

We sat and I drove to Shehrys house.

Hussain: "Shehry did you listen." Hussain asked from the back seat.

Shehry: "What?" He asked as he was sitting next to me.

Hussain: "Aunty said that my shaadhi will happen after your shaddhi."

'Shehry ki shaddhi. That girl will be very lucky.'

I shot a glance at Shehry sitting next to me in the passenger seat as I drove and he looked at me too.

Shehry: "Haan toh? I will also be married one day."

I stopped the car suddenly causing them to jump up in theur seats a little.

Shehry: "What happened Areeba."

Me: "Kids."

I said pointing in front where kids were playing outside of Shehrys neighborhood.

The kids went little by little and I drove in front to their driveway.

Shehry: "Okay thanks Arru."
He said winking me and I rolled my eyes.

They stepped out of the car and I drove back home.....

____________________________

Hey! How are you?

So Waqas is going to get married with Mashyya (Mashu) Mashyya28 thats her account so go follow her "Viks wife" ;)

So any predictions?

Any fav scene?

Till then bye take care :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 42 30
Spoiler Alert: You're going? ". Hidayah asked him. She didn't wanted him to go. Never she thought, she will ever wish for him to stay. Her childhood...
3.9K 539 60
"Stop being strong-headed maybe you will stop seeing me as an enemy"-Adithi "Stop being annoying, cause that's what you know to do!"-Karthik "Will yo...
79.8K 3.9K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...