Beintehaa Mohabbat

By sprinklesondesserts

Love is also like life Every corner is not easy Every corner doesn't bring happiness But if we can't leave... More

Closer fate
New Beginning
Bad news
Meeting agian?
Funeral
Unknown Feelings
Ek Pyaar Aur Ek Dosti
Besabri
Plan
Sleepover (Pt1)
Sleepover (Pt2)
Hussain's and Hafsa's ristha
Itni Si Khushi
Flight Time!
Dhoombros Day
More Fun in North Carolina
Kya? Shaadhi?
Shaadi Ki Tiyaariyaan
Engagement & Shaadi
Pained
Help!
Hope
Hussain's And Hafsa's Engagement
Confession
Why?
Beintehaa Mohabbat
Not An Update
The Answer
Leaving...Forever
One Step Close
Arrested?
Happiness...finally
AtiNa
Atif and Amna?
Shehry's Birthday (Part 1)

Is it him?

260 24 10
By sprinklesondesserts

Hey!
How are you?
New cover. Like it?-
Hussain lovers jaago ;)
Plz bare with me in this chap *_*

Hafsas POV.

I woke up and took a quick shower and dried my hair.
As I looked at myself through the mirror I exhaled a breath.
'Hmm last day in North Carolina. Cant wait to get back home.'

I was about to go back to bed to wake Areeba up as my eyes caught something on the table. A small envelope. I went towards it and smelled it first.

Me: Hmm smells like roses.
I whispered to myself as I smelled its fragnance.

I opened up the envelope and there was a note. I read it out loud to myself.

"Get ready by 12. I'll wait for you
outside."

I looked at the clock which was hanging on the wall and showed 10.

'Can this be Hussain? Probably his surprise.'

Two hours left! I need to get ready soon. I went to bed and saw Areeba sleeping peacefully.
'Sorry Areeba dont want to annoy you this early but I need to eat breakfast early.'

I gulped down thinking of the consequences of waking this madam beauty sleep up. She is not a early bird but a late kaboother. If she doesnt get enough sleep she will get on your whole body not just your nerves. I continued and woke her up.

Me: Areeba.... Areeba.
I called twice but no response.

'Lets call her by Shehrys given name.'

Me: Arru... Arru wake up.

She opened her on eye and slapped my head as she got up. I laughed at her expressions as she woke up.

Areeba: Dont call me Arru again.

Me: Yeah yeah only Shehry can say that, right.
I said giving emphasis on the name Shehry.
She threw a pillow at my face and got up.

Areeba: Why you wake me up so early?
'Should I tell her? I think I should. I cant hide any thing from her.'

Me: Um you see this I got this note from someone. And I think its Hussain.

I said pointing to the note that was in my other hand.

Areeba: Oo romantic surprise haan.
She said winking me. I felt my face turning hot.

Areeba: Thats enough of your blushing. Save it for later.
She said winking at me again.
I couldnt help but blush more. She went to bathroom to freshen up as I waited for thirty minutes. We went downstairs to the restaurent of the hotel.

'If it is Hussains plan then he might not be here. Probably setting up our place.'

As I thought that I froze in my tracks as to what I saw in front of me. Right in front of me I saw Hussain laughing with other girls. I was getting furious of the girls getting too close with Hussain.
I walked towards him and stood besides him.

The two girls kept talking with Hussain and Hussain didnt even notice me.

Me: Hussain.
I said as I tapped his shoulder.
He faced me and looked in confusion.

Hussain: Oh hey Hafsa. Look at these girls. Thats Amaara and her sister Minahil.

He said pointing towards them.

Me: Hi.
I said shaking their hands.

Hussain: They are dhoomies. Amaara is my fan.

I smiled looking at Amaara.

Amaara: Hey you see im truely in love with Hussain and I wanna marry him.

I widened my eyes in disbelief.

Me: Uh well you girls see that....

I couldnt complete my sentence cause I got interrupted by Hussain.

Hussain: Amaara so sweet.
He said slightly hitting her arm.

'What is he doing and saying?'

I was about to cry till Amaara budged in.

Amaara: By the way Hussain, who is she?

Amaara said eyeing me.

Hussain: She is my to be wife. We are getting married soon.

The girl Amaara made a blank face.

Amaara: What? When?

Me: We dont know that yet but soon.

I spoke proudly to her and since I was quiet for a long time.

Amaara: Okay then congrats.
She said that and left with her sister.

'Shukar hai chaligai. Kabeb mein haddi. Mere Hussain ko cheenle aai thi mujhse.'

I felt someone tap my shoulders.
I looked at Hussain. I slapped his arm.

Me: What were you telling her haan. So sweet? And you didnt say her anything after she said that she wanna marry you, instead you said, Amaara so sweet?

I said while hitting him.

Hussain: Im sorry im sorry. It was a joke.

He said and hugged me. I hugged him back tight.

Me: Dont do that again.
I said to him.

I broke the hug from him

Me: Did you write that note to me?

Hussain: Note? What note are you talking about?

'It seems like he doesnt know. Probably someone delievered it to the wrong room. But it will be great if he gave me a surprise.'

Me: No nothing.

Hussain: Okay then lets eat breakfast na.

I nodded and we ate breakfast. After breakfast I went back to my room and looked for my handbag. But my eyes caught something on the bed.
'Another note?'

I opened up the envelope and took out the note and read it to myself.

"I said to get ready by 12. I will be waiting for you downstairs. Do as I say."

Who is this? It cant be Hussain. He doesnt even know. Then who is this?

I looked at the clock which was hanging on the wall and read 11:30.

Me: What?! Only thirty minutes left! If I reach there late that person will be mad. And if I dont go, what if he comes in room and do something?

I quickly took my clothes that I selected and went to the bathroom to change.
I came out wearing a purple knee length dress with designs and black tights. I applied some makeup on and took my purse with me. As I was about to step out I heard my phone ring. I took my phone out of my purse and accepted the call without even looking at it.

Me: Hello?

"Are you ready?"
It was a mans voice. I took the phone out of my ear and looked at the screen and it read unknown number. I putted back on my ear and spoke.

Me: Who are you?

"Just do as I say. Come downstairs in the parking lot. And keep the phone on."

Me: Okay...

I went out of the room leaving it unlocked for Areeba to come in. I went downstairs and to the parking lot.

Me: Now what?

"Now near there, there is a garden."

I walked and searched for the garden. I founded it and walked there. No one was there. I stood by the fountain that was in the middle of it.

Me: Now?

"Look behind you."

I did what he said and looked behind. A child was behind me holding something behind his back. He took his hands out and handed me a box. I took it from him and before I could say anything the child ran away.

I looked at the box and putted my ears towards it to hear it.
'Pata nahin hai iss bande ka. Bomb bhi ho saktha hai.

I couldnt hear anything and opened it.
A small box was in there. Before I could open that box petals of roses fell on me. I looked up at it from where it was coming from. It was coming from the top of the fountain. How come I didnt see that?

I picked up my phone and saw that the call got ended.

"Welcome jaan."

I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around to see who it was. My eyes widend in surprise.

Me: You?

Right in front of me stood Hussain.

Hussain: Yeah. What did you thought.

Me: The ones giving me the calls and the notes and this box.

Hussain: Yeah that was me. It was planned.

Me: But when I asked you in the cafeteria you said what notes. I thought you didnt know.

Hussain: If I told you about it then it wouldnt be a surprise any more.

I stood there facing him blankly.
The place was quiet. The only noises that were coming was the noises of the fountain.

Hussain took some steps towards me and I felt my heart beat increase. He stopped a few inches from me and took the box from my hand. He bent down and opened the box. He helded up a ring in front of me.

Hussain: I want to live with you every second of my life. I will make sure that you will always be happy. I give you my heart, I want it to be yours forever. I love you!

My eyes were getting welled up. A tear flew from my right eye. I couldnt help but cry more. I took my hand out in front of me and he slipped in the ring on my finger. I looked at ring. It was beautiful. It had a heart and an H written on top of it.

Me: I love you too!

Few more rose petals fell on me from the fountain. I looked at Hussain holding a rose in his hands. I took it from him and hugged him. He hugged me tighter. I felt so safe in his arms. I just want the time to stop here, forever...

_______________________________________________

Hey again!

Im not good in writing proposes and all so forgive me ^_^

Whateva <3

So how was the chap?
Liked it? Bored? -

Well keep voting and plz plz comment <3 <3

Bye for now!
Tc :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 12.6K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...
209K 8.8K 31
"˒ⁱᡗᡃᡃʳᡒⁿ ˒ᡉ ᡃᡃᡍᡉ ʲᡃʰᡃⁿ α΅ƒα΅˜Κ³ ᡇʰⁱ ʰᡃⁱⁿ, ᡃᡇʰⁱ 𝘐𝘴𝘩𝘲 ᡏᡉ ⁱᡐᡗⁱʰᡃᡃⁿ α΅ƒα΅˜Κ³ ᡇʰⁱ ʰᡃⁱⁿ" ✨So Let the romance flow in Air, Don't know if we'll get our equal shar...
147K 12K 63
Aayesha Adam Qureshi is a fun loving girl when suddenly one day she met a guy who changed everything in her. Her life is no more like before. Her lif...
227K 16K 59
Mohabbat cheez hi aisi hai, Kabhi hoti hai apno se, Kabhi hoti hai sapnon se, Kabhi anjaan raahon se, Kabhi gumnaam naamon se... Why does destiny alw...