Adam Driver characters interr...

By braceface_Z

This is my black queens 🥵 More

Adam sackler : The New Neighbors
Clyde Logan : Daddy's little girl
Paterson : The little homeless girl

Kylo Ren : Adorable Stormtrooper

79 1 0
By braceface_Z

                                  3rd POV
When it started, kylo and his stormtroopers training on a small, dark, forest planet. The area had been cut down for a base, and the knights were taking materials from the ship into the into the into the area the base was to be constructed. That's when Y/N saw it.

                                 Y/N POV
Then that's when I saw it. A small almost completely faded flash. Then, another it was right next to your hand. I squealed running to catch it.
                               Shiro POV
  I heard y/n squealed, I jogged over to her. At the small flash, I frowned. "What the Leif is that? It's like a broken light " I said. "It's a  firefly, shiro. They're so pretty!" Y/N said excited.
                                3rd POV
The other stormtroopers follow behind Y/N, as Y/N ran into the forest and look around. The fireflies were gorgeous, weaving and flying, flickering into the trees.
                               Kylo POV
I having been look for my stormtroopers for the past 30 minutes until I heard giggling. I Ran over to the giggling and took off my mask. And see Y/N giggling as firefly land on her nose. She always have a pretty laugh. I heard my stormtroopers awe to her. She so adorable. I walked up to Y/N and kiss her.
                               Y/N POV
I was danced and run, playing until I felt someone plump lips on mine. I looked and see kylo's lips on mine. I heard stormtroopers clapped and cheering. We stopped and looked in each other eyes and " I love kylo Ren" I said. " I love you Y/N L/N" he said almost crying. He hug me and I hug back.

I hope u enjoy this and this what the forest like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

899K 55.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
108K 3.4K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...