SQUABBLE - NOBARA K.

By utabomb1

He wasn't going to stop hunting him until he was dead. Everyone who loved him knew that. If only he realized... More

Squabble + Bio
What in the actual f-
Sukuna's Vessel
The New Girl in Town ( Part 1 )
The New Girl in Town ( Part 2 )
Dinner and Nostalgia
One on One with Nobara
The fun before tragedy
A Battle against the Devil ( part 1 )
A Battle against the Devil ( part 2 )
I lived, bitch
JJK
Recovery and Oh no, she's here
It's kinda complicated ( part 1 )
It's kinda complicated ( part 2 )
Plans and a Confession
Domains and Princesses
Ready, set, go!
The talk with Mai ( short )
"I think I love you, kei"
Cat fight
Anticipated showdown
The First Kiss
He's in trouble
Proposal of a Proposal
Lovers' Quarrel
Time is precious
Pain and Pleasure
Great escape ( part 1 )
Congratulations
The Great escape ( part 2)..and sleeping with Sukuna ( wait what? )
Give it back
Karaoke night
I love you, but I'm sorry
Kill the Brothers
Revenge over You
My Son
Playtime
Trivia
War
Update
War declared
Shibuya
Reunion
I love you, now and forever
My lovely escape
Self destruction
Happy birthday, love
Family ties
Where do we stand?
A Promised Kiss
Enemies to Lovers
Maki
Tension and Love
Squabble and Drama
Outsiders
Mai, I love you
I will always love you
A/N and your choice
Don't come back
Alone together
Let the games begin
Golden Prize
that's how the games work
Nightmares
Once and for all
The final opponent
Away from home
lady death
The end
Crossover of the Year

I'm yours

1.9K 32 4
By utabomb1

"I made a deal with Sukuna.."

He whimpers out and Nobara stays frozen on her side of the bed, shook to the core. She backs off and looks over at him, who stared back a bit in fear.

"-You what?" She heard him the first time but she couldn't believe it. H hung his head down and began to profusely explain,

"I-It all just happened! I didn't really have much of a choice, but basically when I was a curse womb, he managed to pull me inside of him. He then offered to bring me back without the curse on my legs if in exchange,...I give him a new body."

"Oh my god.." She nearly gasped.

"It was a double edge sword. If I said no, then I wouldn't be here right now.." He continues to explain. His voice cracks and tries to bury his ashamed emotions.

"H-He wants me to force Megumi to make a body...or, that I make one from scratch for him using my own domain. I'm essentially the backup, he calls it."

He looks at Nobara and she still has the reaction. Her face was killing him. He looks with a tearful expression,

"Nobs, please, I never wanted to do this but what other choice did I have?! If I said no, that meant I couldn't be with you anymore. I know it's selfish and I should've been smart about it and say no. I'm sorry, I-"

"Shut it, Kei. Just shut it!" She clasped a hand over his mouth, silencing his cries. She looks at him boldly.

"Kei, I'm upset that you didn't tell me this sooner. It makes soo much sense over the fact that you've been blaming yourself for awhile now. You can't forgive yourself cause of this."

Her grip loosens and her hand falls down and he stares at her. Her face didn't strain any longer and now, she wants to comfort him now.

"But...

It's not your fault."

"What?" He shakes his head, "But I chose my selfish dream instead of thinking what mankind will have to deal with now!"

"Shut up!"

He's taken aback but lets her speak.

"Just shut up, Kei. Look, you've always been selfless and you always looked out for people before you. I know you!"

"Kei, what do you want?" 

"What do you mean?"

"In life? Your dreams, your pursuit! What's the one thing you want so badly."

He shakes in his spot but dammit, he had to tell her. He looks at her before admitting it,

"I-I want to live.." He croaked with pitiful eyes. "I didn't want to die. I wanted to be with you guys! You, Megumi, Yuji. Gojo-sensei! I still do."

He shakes his head,

"You guys are the only ones I care about!" 

I don't want to die.

I don't want to die.

He's terrified of it. 

"Then there you have it." She calmly says and he looks back, bewildered.

"But I'm committing a crime. I won't be able to come back from this.."

"No, that won't happen. You know Gojo won't allow that. I won't either." She clasped her hand over him. "We're going to get him out of that box and that man is going to help us, along with Megumi and Yuji. And all of our friends."

"We got your back, Kei. I won't let the elders make you a villain." She places her forehead against his. "We are going to fix this."

He's speechless by her reaction. He was waiting for her to lash out at him and walk out of this building. Their mission to getting along would be a fail mission.

But the tables have turned.

"W-Why..why don't you hate me for this?" He asked as she cups his cheeks. He was expecting the worse. 

She smiles softly, soothing his sadness and guilt. She's not going to tell a soul to anyone.

"How many times do I have to tell you, dummy? I can never hate you. I love you." She leans in and kisses Kei. He takes in her kiss as a tear falls down his cheek.

"We won't die, I'll make sure if it. But if we do in those games tomorrow, then I want to make love to you before it happens..."

"Let me make you feel better~" She purrs in his ear.

"You sure about this?" He asked as she tops him, straddling his lap with her arms around his neck.

"Kei, just be alive with me tonight." She confesses before they return to kissing. He holds her hips tightly so their bodies press together as they make out. It's passion in the making and Kei feels himself sinking in it. Kei cranes his neck and groans when Nobara takes the chance to latch her lips onto it, kissing and biting it afterwards. She leaves a mark on the side of his neck. One toppled over the other he had previously.

The two cling onto each other and their heat grows and grows as they rock their bodies as they moan in each other's mouth. Kei dares his tongue inside her mouth but she fights it, sticking her tongue out, trying to dig hers inside of his caverns. 

He breaks the kiss and moans some more when she rubs herself harder against him and his bulge slowly starts to appear. His breath hitches when a sneaky hand manages to slid under the waistband of his pants and touching him through his boxers, the last piece of clothing covering his flesh. 

"Is this okay?" She whispers with a teased tone and he bites his lip at her hand fondling him.

"Shit-Nobs.." He mewls and helps her out, unbuttoning his pants. The two undress each other soon after. 

Without wasting a second, the two strip naked and find themselves on their knees, kissing some more. His hand slides down to her bosom, rubbing it with his hands as she lines up her entrance with his, making him much harder than he already was. 

She runs her hands on his thighs soon after before stooping down below him and he blushes madly, seeing her position herself like that. He gasped out when a sudden warmth wraps itself around his flesh and he pulses inside of her mouth. He holds onto locks of her hair, pulling her in and out. She can't help but look up at him with seductive eyes and he feels he's melting in her palm like she wanted to. 

She lets go before giving a few strokes and he closes his eyes tighter. He feels embarrassed at the last second to cum before her and when he tries to break free, her lips latch on again and doesn't let him escape. 

He grunts hard at the overwhelming pleasure and his body begins to wobble. 

"N-Nobs, w-w-wait, agh!"  She doesn't give him the luxury of escaping his face and he spills himself onto her face, making her so much more satisfied. He looks at her stained face but she makes her way to clean up the mess, licking some of it at the corner of the chin. 

"You came hard." She laughed. "Guess you really did miss me, huh?"

She looks at his limped member and slaps it around and he flinches from the slight pain.

"Hey, stop it! I-I'm a bit sensitive right now.."

She cocks her head, 

"So? You're mine, aren't you?" She admires him before putting him through the same thing he just experienced and he hangs his head up, a cry ripping out of his throat from the sudden wave of pleasure all over again.

"F-Fuck yeah, I'm yours. All yours, b-b-abe.." He can't come up with any more words and gasped at the way she angles himself in him. After a few pumps, he thinks it's enough. He wants to retaliate and does so by flipping spots. With now, Kei towering over Nobara as the dominant one. 

He exchanges her a mark by tracing kisses up her neck before biting into her flesh too. She moans and he looks at the new fresh mark. They almost match. His lips wander all over her body. Sucking and kissing her boobs, giving affection equally to both of them before he goes down on her. 

He spreads her thighs and welcomes his mouth inside of her. She yelps and lunges back against the sheets as she spills onto his mouth as he sucks her. His tongue wandering in places no man has ever done, almost like he knew her anatomy so well. 

She was dripping wet and just when she thought she couldn't anymore, she whimpers when his fingers start making his way to her moist core. He inserts one then two at the same time, thrusting hard and hard without breaking momentum. She covers her mouth before he yanks it with his free hand, wanting to hear her cry his name out like she did the last time they did this.

"S-So good.." She mutters out before her body flips around and she lays on her stomach. She feels his strong hands holding onto the side of her hips, pulling her up and making her arch. 

He leans against her from behind with words of reassurance, 

"I'm going to try something new. T-Tell me if it hurts.." 

She nods, 

"Okay, show me what you got." 

He smiles against her ear before she gasped, feeling his soft flesh rubbing against her entrance from behind. Nobara fortunately calms him a bit when she picks up a condom accommodated by the hotel room. He let out a sigh of relief.

He really wasn't ready for babies and could not risk it like he did with Mai. 

He hopes to god that girl took her birth control like she said she would.

 It was such a tease move since he did it for so long, so she nearly yelled at him..

"Ugh, I'm so impatient. Just do it!"

He obeys her and he slowly sinks himself inside of her and she moans so loudly when his large self manages to fit easily between her tight walls. 

He stays like that for awhile as Nobara tries to keep herself the same pose using her propped elbows. He starts to thrust inside of her slowly before he forward his hips for more rhythm. 

He fucks her as he holds her hips and every once in awhile, she cries out when he playfully smacks her bottom as he thrust deeper and deeper. Loud 'smack' sounds filled the room and so did their groans that played along like a duet. 

Balls smacked hard against her skin and she can't bear it. She wants to explode.

"Oh fuck, Keii--" She moans with her head up...

"Fuuuck, I-I love you..!"

His shut eyes stitched closer as he moves in and out of her with all that he got. But he didn't do it without responding to her. 

"N-Nobs, I love you too..!" The both came and ended with a sigh of relief after their release. They go it again afterwards, with Kei having her face him as they made love. 

The room was a mess with their clothes scattered on the floor and it smelled like sex and sweat, but they did not mind. They found it a comfort because to them, it was their sign that they still held strong feeling for each other. 

A sign that signified that they are the rightful partners for each other and not with anyone else.

The two fell back on the bed, panting and trying to regain their strength. They then looks at each other and let out a fit of giggles like rebellious teenagers. Their hands intertwined as they embrace, their naked bodies warming up each other. 

--

The two found themselves sleeping after their love affair, but later on, Nobara's eyes slowly open and she's greeted by Kei who has been up for awhile. 

"Hey beautiful.." He greets before pecking her on the lips. He tries to back away but Nobara wraps her arms around him, pulling him closer. 

"And hello to you, handsome." She sighs in happiness. Content that he's accepted the love. He rubs his cheek with hers, head propped on her shoulder. 

"I missed moments like this, Nobs. It almost felt like everything was just normal, ya know?" He frowns,

"Almost as if we didn't have to participate in some death game." 

She caresses him,

"Let's not mention it right now, okay?" She kisses his cheek,

"I'm glad we're having time for each other again."

He smiles at her words before he turns away, looking up at the roof.

"You know, Nobs. My dream is not only to be alive and be surrounded by friends. B-But, I want to also spend my life with you. Or, at least try.."

Her eyebrow quirks upwards, 

"Haha, you mean like marriage?" 

He laughs along too,

"We're too young for that but I meant just be with each other as partners, see how it goes. But if we were to be with each other for a long time...

Then marriage wouldn't be so bad after huh?"

She grins, 

"Yeah that does sound nice." Her mouth turns to a pout afterwards, her hands slamming the sides of the bed.

"But what I'm not happy about is the fact I'm going to get really old right after those years! You won't love me when I get old wrinkly and have to wear a diaper." 

He scoffs and shakes his head, 

"Nobs..

I would still love you, no matter how old you turn. If it means I have to be old and go back in that wheelchair again, then so be it.

It would be all worth it."

Nobara is never a girl who cries but hearing those genuine words slipping out of his mouth makes her eyes water a bit. 

She stifles a small sob and he pulls her to an embrace before wiping the small tears away.

"I love you, Nobara Kugisaki."

"And I love you more, Kei murasaki...even if you can be an idiot sometimes."

He chuckles, 

"I'll take what I can get."

The two sleep some more before they depart. On the way back, they managed to kill the horde and escape without any casualties needed. As they fought, he felt their fight together was much fluid and organized. The two began to work well, just like the old times. 

The two spoke the familiar banter on the way back just the same as they dated the first time. 

For once, everything was going back to normal. Well, at least in this department. But it still made Kei and Nobara so happy..

Finally, back together again..

It's late and crickets chirp in the darkness. Yuuta looks up and notices two shadow figures approaching the hideout, but then he puts his guard down when it's Nobara and Kei.

"So..are you guys okay with each other now?" 

Kei blushes and so does she, staring at each other. 

"Uh, more than okay actually." Kei nervously chuckles and Nobara smirks, 

"Yeah, the best that it's ever been." 

Nobara and Kei,

finally, back together again.

-

YAYYY KOBARA IS BACK BABY! Hope you like the spicy chapter for tonight! Make sure to read this all alone too heheh.

Anyways vote and lmk what you think of this chapter! Thank you so much for enjoying it. 

Also quick question, just curious. if you've read my three fanfics, such as this one, the Maki fanfic, and Mai fanfic, which main character do you think is the best so far? I love my Kei a lot but I'm surprised Tamaki is getting lots of appeal too. 

Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202 10 6
-- ON HIATUS -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- After waking up with amnesia, the reader must navigate the tric...
37.2K 1.2K 85
His 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 grey 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, "𝐈 𝐡𝐨...
72.1K 3.3K 44
Not all light is good Not all dark is evil. Hotaru Nakajima was not born to be soft. She was born to make the world shatter and shake at her fingert...
38K 1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...