In Love With The Soft Scary G...

By a_anime_lover

(On Hiatus) Sure, he may have been a bit intimidating when you first met him, but you were never scared like... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
4k Treat: Mini Time Skip
14

8

515 17 3
By a_anime_lover

The bell rings and I groan, dropping my head onto my desk.

Ciel: "Rough day so far?"

Y/N: "Understatement.."

I stand up and put my notebook away, shoving my stuff into my bag.

Ciel: "What happened?"

Y/N: "I got lost on my way here, I can't help but zone out or lose focus, I keep doodling all over my papers, When I get picked to read, I stutter and make myself look like an idiot, and to top it all off."

I throw my bag on and face Ciel.

Y/N: "I have a migraine."

I walk away, just thinking about how I'll have to wait to get my hands on migraine pills or even just pain killers. Ciel walks beside me laughing a bit.

Ciel: "Just relax. Your here now, you still got your notes, or even if you don't, you can ask me for them, and luckily, a few days ago, I got pain killers because of my back problems!"

He digs in his bag and holds out a packet with two painkillers in it. I stop and smile a bit, taking them in disbelief.

Y/N: "You're surprisingly supportive."

Ciel: "Yeah I kn- wait what's that supposed to mean??"

I just laugh, pulling out a bottle of water from my bag and rip open the packet placing the pills in my hand. I take them and as we turn the corner after going down a flight of stairs, I throw the packet away.

Ciel: "Uh, quick question, I saw you with Aone this morning, was he helping you? Cause you brought up being lost and stuff and I don't think you're close with him."

Y/N: "Oh, yeah. It just so happened that the train I found, he was on and so I asked him for a bit of help, but you're right. We're not really close at all, though I wouldn't mind if we were."

We walk to the table, sitting down. Aki was quick to get excited, Mei and Natsuo greeted us while Usoro was nowhere in sight.

Ciel: "What about the notebook thing earlier? You guys seem to be kinda close at least."

Y/N: "Ah, it came up in conversation and when we got to school and he showed me some stuff, but we're still not close."

He simply nodded while the others looked confused.

Natsuo: "Uh...you mind filling us in?"

Y/N: "Oh, right, sorry..."

I briefly talk about what happened and we were quick to get off the topic. But I felt like one thing was missing. Where's the attitude? The angst?

Y/N: "Hey, where Usoro?"

Natsuo: "Oh he-"

Aki: "Can you believe he plays the frickin' violin!?"

Ciel bursted our laughing while Mei kinda froze looking nervous.

Aki: "Oh, he said not to say that..."

I laughed a little.

Y/N: "I'll act like I don't know that then. But is he practicing then?"

Ciel: "Yeah. Though he should be here soon. He always stays back for some reason."

Natsuo: "He's pretty dedicated to it. Maybe, when he decides to tell you, or you 'accidentally' find out, you can cheer him on."

Mei: "He doesn't show it, but he does appreciate support."

Y/N: "I'll make sure to keep that in mind. How long has he been at it?"

Ciel: "It's been, like, what, ever since we've known him? Like 5 to 6 years maybe? Maybe even more, but I don't ask about it."

Natsuo: "Well, since we've known him, he knew how to play pretty good already, so he probably started playing before middle school."

Ciel: "Ahh true, true, but, even if I hate to admit it. Like a lot, he plays pretty good, though, he's always talking about how he 'needs to get better'. If I were to even get close to where grade 6 him was, I'd be siked! One time, I asked Usoro if I could-"

He suddenly stopped, staring at Aki and he eyes continuously glanced to the side. I look okay and see Usoro walking over to the table.

Y/N: "Uhhh, you guys know any shortcuts to school that I hope I won't get lost on?"

Ciel: "Nice saveeeeee"

We laugh and Usoro sits down.

Y/N: "Heyo! How are you?"

He doesn't respond, taking his bag off and putting it beside himself and pulling out his phone.

He usually at least just shrugs at least...

Mei: "Something happen?"

He sighs putting in one earbud but leaving one out.

Ciel: "Ohh come onnn, your always so 'oh, I hate everyone, I accept death, leave me and my heavy metal aloneeeee ehhhh'- OWWW OW OW OKAY OKAYY ILL STOP."

I laugh as Usoro stops pinching Ciels arm. Ciel pouts as he rubs his arm.

Usoro: "I'm not some emo kid."

Aki: "Wellllllllllll."

She smiles and slowly looks away.

Usoro: "when the hell do I even act like that?"

Aki: "Like, just now."

Mei giggles a little as Natsuo shakes his head trying to hide a smile with his hand.

Aki: "You came over looking like you had a shadow behind you all sad and angry looking and Y/N asked how you were, and you might as well flipped your hair in her face! You just played your loud music and put in your black headphones with your black clothes, black hair AND black phone case! Wow, you have a lot of black stuff. Why am I only just noticing that??"

He just paused, scoffing a bit.

Time Skip - In Class

I sit in my seat bouncing my foot and fiddle around with my pencil. I sneak my phone out of my bag and go to Natsuo's contact.

Y/N:
"Hey, question, what time does volleyball practice end?"

I put my phone down in my lap and sigh.

Why am I even asking...plus, I'm not going to get a response right now, I mean, we're in class for gods sake. What am I thinking? Jeez...

I tap my pencil on my paper and lean my head on my hand and after a little while, my phone buzzes in my lap surprising me.

Natsuo:
"Sorry, almost got caught. It ends around 5:00-5:30 pm. Why?"

Y/N:
"No reason, just a bit curious."

Natsuo:
"Is it because you're considering being a coach?"

To be quite honest, I forgot about that...

Y/N:
"Yeah, just trying to consider everything. Thank you!"

I don't get a response, but I was satisfied. I still got my answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 2K 18
"𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐨, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐨, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
45.8K 1.3K 53
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦�...
12.3K 338 13
"Please confess already!" Aoi yelled as she pulled her hair in frustration. Kanao blinked and spoke . . Tanjiro stared at the floor and only smiled "...
700 38 19
A Hanashiro fanfic (2023) EDIT on 01/21/2024; Over 500 views in two months! Thank you, anime fanfic readers and writers! Plot; Aoi Akane and Nene Yas...