Iz*one's baby

By JahoonPark

You are Iz*one 13th member: Park Jahoon. Even that you are part of the unnie-line group (as the second oldest... More

Characters:
Our journey (Produce 48 to Iz*one)
An everlasting friendship
Mommy Eunbi
More beautiful than a real Sakura
Food fighter Hyewon
Fake maknae Yena
Dancing machine Chaeyeon
Chaewons "boyfriend"
Visual goddess Minju
Nako the cutie pie
Pang Hitomi
Vocal goddess Yuri
Puppy Yujin
A maknae, who is not like a maknae Wonyoung
A well deserved vacation (part 1)
A well deserved vacation (part 2)
Consequences on being in a relationship
Why can't you see I love you?
The End
Notice - season 2
A/N: Shameless promotion

I will be happy, I promise you

700 28 1
By JahoonPark

Mina: พี่สาว ~ * ร้องไห้ * ช่วยฉันด้วย (Unnie~ *cry* Please help me.)

Jahoon: Mina!

I stretched my hand out and tried to catch her but she got further and further away whenever I got closer.

Mina: พี่ ~ ฉันกลัว ~ (Unnie~ I'm scared~)

Jahoon: พี่อยู่นี่! พี่จะช่วยคุณเอง! (Unnie is here! Unnie will help you!)

Mina: พี่ ~ ขอให้มีความสุขนะ ... สำหรับฉัน ... เพื่อนของพี่กำลังรอคุณอยู่ ... ขอให้มีความสุขกับเธอ ... สำหรับฉัน ... ลาก่อน (Unnie~ Please be happy... for me... Unnie's friend is waiting for you... Please be happy with her... for me... goodbye unnie...)

Jahoon: Mina?! Mina! Don't go! Mina!!!!

Minju: Jahoon? Jahoon?! Wake up! Please wake up!

I quickly sat straight up, out of breath. Sweat running down my face and back. Minju placed a hand on my cheek and turned my face to face her.

Minju: It's just a bad dream Hoonie. Are you alright? Look at you. You are sweating so much, and it must have been a really bad dream right?

I stared at her face for a bit before I quickly pulled her into a hug, making her freeze at the suddenness but returned the hug. She rubbed my back and whispered sweet words into my ear, trying to calm me down. I pulled away and looked her directly into her eyes.

Jahoon: Thank you Minju. I'm sorry for waking you up. I'm fine now.

Minju: Are you sure you are fine? You are sweating so much and you even talked in your dream. By the way who is Mina?

Jahoon: Yeah, I'm really fine, just the bad dream makes me sweat like this but don't worry~ and also for the name Mina, why are you jealous?

I noticed a slightly pink tiny appear on her cheeks, as she cleared her throat and turned the other way. I smirked at her reaction and decided to tease her a little bit. I hugged her and pulled her down with me to lie in the bed. I then turned her around and kissed her cheeks, forehead, and nose, making the pink tint on her cheeks turn red.

Jahoon: Awww~ I have made Kim Minju more flustered than normal~ Mina is my little sister.

Minju: Wait, your little sister? But why did you have a nightmare about her?

I kept quiet for a moment and just stared at her face. Minju placed a hand on my cheek and caressed it with her thumb.

Minju: You are crying.

Jahoon: Huh?

I used my fingers to wipe my eyes, revealing them to be wet. I smiled a little at her and placed my hands on top of hers, which still was on my cheek.

Jahoon: Don't worry~ I just got something in my eyes. Also, give me some time to collect myself first, I will tell you and the rest here tonight.... maybe....

I whispered the last part, which Minju still caught. She pulled my face closer to hers and kissed my forehead.

Minju: You don't need to tell it if you don't want to. I understand if you don't want to but I want you to know that I'm here if you need someone to talk with or if you just need a hug.

I hugged her. Minju pats my back with one hand while the other was caressing my hair, making me a bit sleepy. I pulled her down to lay back on the bed and pulled a bit away to look her in the eyes.

Jahoon: Now now, too much emotion in the air for my taste hehehe. Let's instead catch some more sleep. It's still early in the morning. Let's get some more sleep~

I hugged Minju again, making her snuggle closer to me. I could feel her smile against my chest. After a while, I could hear her soft snore. When I was 100% sure that she was asleep, I got out of her grip and did my daily face routine, and changed my clothes before walking downstairs, to be met with Mark waiting for me.

Mark: แจฮุนพร้อมหรือยัง? (Are you ready Jahoon?)

Jahoon: พร้อมที่สุดเท่าที่จะทำได้ ... (As ready as one can be...)

I let out a small sigh, that didn't go unnoticed by Mark. He rubbed my back and smiled slightly.

Mark: เราไม่สามารถเปลี่ยนแปลงอดีตได้ แต่เราสามารถเรียนรู้ที่จะอยู่กับมันและใช้ชีวิตให้เต็มที่เพื่อตัวเองและคนอื่น ๆ ที่ยังอยู่กับคุณ (We can't change the past but we can learn to live with it and live our lives to the fullest for yourself and other people who are still with you.)

Jahoon: เมื่อไหร่ที่คุณฉลาด? (When did you become so wise?)

Mark: คุณ ... ฉันฉลาดมาตลอดเพียงแค่คุณฉลาดกว่าฉันที่สังเกตเห็น ... (You... I have always been wise, just that you were smarter than me to notice it...)

Mark pouted while looking at me with puppy eyes. I fake gagged before walking outside to the car, which was parked right in front of the entrance.

Mark: เฮ้! รอฉันด้วย! (Hey! Wait for me!)

Mark entered the car and sat at the shotgun seat before we drove off to the cemetery.

Jahoon: น้องสาวตัวน้อยเป็นยังไงบ้าง? (How are you doing little sis?)

I kneeled and placed the bouquet in front of her gravestone with a sigh. I caressed her stone and wiped some dirt off. I looked at her name and caressed each letter of her name softly. Mark, who was still standing, placed a hand on my shoulder. We were in that position for a while, as I tried to talk with her, of course with no answer. Then I remembered.

Jahoon: คุณหมายถึงอะไรในความฝันของฉัน? อยากให้พี่มีความสุขกับใคร (What did you mean in my dream? You want unnie to be happy with who?)

Mark: คุณกำลังพูดถึงอะไรในโลกนี้? (What in the world are you talking about?)

I looked up slightly at him before looking back at the gravestone, telling him my dream from last night.

Mark: ฉันคิดว่าฉันรู้ว่าเธอหมายถึงใคร (I think I know who she meant.)

I looked back at him with a raised eyebrow and motioned for him to continue.

Mark: ฉันสังเกตว่ามินจูดูเป็นคนขี้อายและเป็นห่วงคุณมากกว่าเมื่อเทียบกับสมาชิกคนอื่น ๆ ของคุณ ไม่ใช่ว่าพวกเขาดูเหมือนจะไม่สนใจคุณ แต่เมื่อพูดถึงมินจูมันให้ความรู้สึกในอีกระดับนะรู้ไหม? (I have noticed Minju being a bit more clingy and worried about you compared to your other members. Not that they don't seem to care about you but when it comes to Minju, it kind of feels on another level, you know?)

When he finished his sentence, I felt something twist in my stomach. I felt kind of hopeful?

Mark: หูของคุณเริ่มแดง ~ คุณชอบเธอไม่ใช่เหรอ? ฉันจะบอกแม่ว่านายน้อยของเธอกำลังแอบชอบ ~ (Your ears are getting red~ Oh you like her don't you? I'm going to tell mom that her little master is having a crush~)

Jahoon: หุบปากไม่มีทางที่เธอจะมองฉันแบบนั้น เธอคิดว่าฉันเป็นหนึ่งในสมาชิกของเธอเท่านั้นไม่มีอะไรมาก (Shut up, there is no way she would look at me like that. She only thinks of me as one of her members, nothing more.)

Mark: คุณแน่ใจ? ทำไมคุณไม่ลองถามเธอดูล่ะ? ไม่เจ็บที่จะถาม (You sure? Why don't you try and ask her out? It can not hurt to ask.)

I looked at him skeptically, not trusting his voice a bit. In the end, I agreed to ask her out since he wouldn't stop pestering me. I looked back at Mina's grave.

Jahoon: ถ้าสิ่งที่มาร์คพูดเป็นความจริงฉันสัญญากับคุณว่าน้องสาวที่มีค่าของฉันว่าฉันจะใช้ชีวิตอย่างเต็มที่ในทุกช่วงเวลา ฉันจะมีความสุขสำหรับคุณน้องสาวของฉัน ฉันจะมีความสุขฉันสัญญา (If what Mark is saying is true, then I promise you my precious little sis that I will continue to live my life to the fullest in every moment. I will be happy for you, my little sis. I will be happy, I promise.)

I hugged her gravestone before walking to the car with Mark following behind. I took out my phone from the pocket, seeing the clock was still early.

Jahoon: ให้เราแวะห้างก่อนกลับบ้าน ฉันยังไม่อยากกลับบ้านแถมยังขอซื้อของก่อนด้วย (Let us visit the mall first before going home. I don't want to go home yet plus I also want to buy some stuff first.)

Mark: ชัวร์! ฉันจะบอกคนขับให้ขับรถไปที่ห้างสรรพสินค้าที่ใกล้ที่สุด (Sure! I will tell the driver to drive to the nearest mall.)

We sat in the car and drove away from the cemetery.

Jahoon: โอเค...ฉันไม่ได้ตั้งใจจะซื้อมากขนาดนี้...ฉันแค่อยากซื้อเครื่องดื่มและของว่างสักสองสามอย่างสำหรับมินิบาร์ในห้องของฉันและบางส่วนสำหรับปาร์ตี้กับสาว ๆ ...เกาฉันหมายถึงขนมและเครื่องดื่มมากมายสำหรับ งานปาร์ตี้ แต่ไม่ใช่กระเป๋าเสื้อผ้า (Okay... I didn't intend to buy this much... I only wanted to buy a few drinks and snacks for my mini-bar in my room and some for the party with the girls... scratch that I mean A LOT of snacks and drinks for the party but not these bags of clothes.)

I motioned with my free hand to the bags that Mark was holding.

Mark: เมื่อคุณอยู่ในอารมณ์การช็อปปิ้งเป็นครั้งแรกคุณไม่สามารถห้ามตัวเองไม่ให้ซื้อมากเกินไปและโดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งถ้าคุณชื่อพัคแจฮุน (Well when you first are in the shopping mood, you can't stop yourself from buying too much and especially if your name is Park Jahoon.)

Jahoon: เฮ้เฮ้ (Hey hey.)

I looked at him with a playful glare while he tried to keep in his laughter but in the end, he couldn't keep it in any longer, making the both of us laugh hysterically. After a while, his laughter turned into a nervous chuckle. I stopped laughing and raised an eyebrow at him.

Mark: ฉันจะบอกเจ้าหน้าที่หญิงให้เตรียมตัวสำหรับงานของคุณในคืนนี้รวมทั้งเอาของไปไว้ในห้องของคุณ (I will tell the female staff to prepare for your event tonight, as well as putting the stuff into your room.)

Mark took the shopping bags that I had while taking a few side glances to the right. Before I could even say something, he hurriedly left to where the staff is housing. I scratched my nape with a confused face before shrugging and turning to the entrance to see my members glaring at Mark with crossed arms before whipping their glares to me.

Jahoon: Hey girls! I have bought...

Before I could finish my sentence, the girls waddled away with a "humph" and their heads turned slightly upwards. I followed them with my eyes. I sighed and placed my hands on my waist.

Jahoon: Why are they acting like a jealous girlfriend?

I shrugged with a pout, as I walked to my room to take a shower and change my clothes.

After going out sight-seeing with my family and the girls, I was laying on my be and I can't lie but my feet and legs are dying from it. I was chilling and talking with the Loona members when someone knocked on my door.

Nanny: อาหารเย็นพร้อมแล้วนายน้อย (The dinner is ready little master)

Jahoon: ขอบคุณ! ฉันจะไปที่นั่นในอีกไม่กี่นาที! (Thank you! I will be there in a few minutes!)

I wrote Loona goodbye and walked downstairs, where mom and my siblings were sitting with the girls.

Jahoon: Dad hasn't come home yet?

Mom: Dad called and told me that he couldn't make it to dinner since he still hasn't finished his meetings yet.

I sat down beside Jaehyun oppa and Yena with a pout. Jaehyun oppa chuckled at me and ruffled my hair, making me whine even more.

Jaehyun: Don't be so sad about it Hoonie. When dad comes home let's play with him, just like when we were kids, alright?

I looked at him with wide eyes and a wide smile, while nodding crazily. Mom chuckled.

Mom: Alright dear. But before you are going anywhere finish your meal first.

I saluted and began eating my dinner. Then it hit me. I stood up with my hands on the table looking around the table.

Jahoon: I forgot to tell you everyone... ok, maybe not everyone but only my members. We are going to have a party tonight since I want to celebrate our small vacation.

The girls cheered with Yena and Yujin being the loudest. I looked at them with a smile on my lips, as my family looked at us smiling and shaking their heads. As everyone calmed down we continued our dinner. Yena being extremely clingy to me, tried to give me more food. I glanced over to Minju, who was sitting opposite to me, to see her glaring at Yena from time to time and annoyed by the fact that Yena was clinging to me.

Minju: Thank you for the food.

Minju bowed to my mom before dashing out of the dining room with an angry expression, leaving her plate still half full. I looked at my mom and everyone worriedly. Eunbi unnie looked at me and gestured to me to follow Minju. I took my arm out of Yena's grip.

Jahoon: Please excuse me. Mom?

Mom nodded at me. I bowed my head slightly as an apology and hurried out of the dining room and outside in front of the house.

Jahoon: Aish! Where is she? How can she be so fast?

I ran my fingers through my hair with furrowed eyebrows. Then I heard someone whimpered. I followed the sound and saw Minju sitting at the swing, which was in our front garden.

Jahoon: Minju?

Minju whipped her head up with a shocked expression. Tears still fresh on her face. She turned around and wiped her tears away before turning back forward with her head down again. I sighed and walked over to her. I grabbed her hands in mine, making her look me in the eyes.

Jahoon: Mind sharing a piece of your thought?

Minju: There is nothing to talk about...

Minju looked away. A pink tint forming on her cheeks.

Jahoon: You like me right?

Minju turned back to look at me with a shocked expression.

Minju: I...I... I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't like you since we are in the same group and that it wouldn't be a great look but I couldn't help but notice that I caught feelings for you even before we debuted. Even before we were on Produce 48! I'm sorry...

I bit my cheek, trying to contain my laughter but in the end, I couldn't hold it anymore, making Minju look at me confused and hit my shoulders multiple times.

Minju: Yah! It isn't funny! Do you think my feelings are a joke?!

I quickly shut my mouth and quickly shook my head. I wiped her tears and pulled her face closer to kiss her on the forehead.

Jahoon: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you angry at me or sad because of me and no, I don't think that your feelings are a joke but you gave me no chance to answer because I think your feelings and well-being are the most important things to me.

I took her hands in mine and placed them on my chest.

Jahoon: Can you feel my heartbeat? This fast-beating heart is beating for you Minju because I like you too.

Minju: You are just saying it because you don't want me to feel bad.

I smiled and captured her lips with mine. I could feel her froze since it was unexpected but slowly melted into the kiss. After a while, we pulled away when the air was the trouble. We kept our forehead connected and looked into each other's eyes.

Jahoon: Does this prove my love for you?

Minju put her head in the crook of my neck and whined while hitting my chest.

Minju: This is so embarrassing

I chuckled at her and hugged her by the waist while swaying from side to side. Minju pulled away and looked me in the face.

Minju: What... What are we now?

Minju looked away shyly. I smiled at her and cupped her face to look at me.

Jahoon: If you want... you can be mine and I would be yours.

I kissed her forehead, nose, and lips, making her smile a wide smile and hug me. I stood up and reached a hand out.

Jahoon: Let's get inside? Can't have my girlfriend getting a cold.

Minju looked down shyly and took my hand. We both walked inside with a big smile on our faces. Everyone was now sitting in the living room.

Jahoon: Girls get ready now! Everyone changes into their pajamas and meet me here in 10 minutes.

Izone: Yes ma'am!

Everyone scurried back to their rooms. As Eunbi unnie walked past me, I gave her a nod, reassuring her that Minju was fine. She smiled at me and returned to her room.

Jahoon: Minju would you mind if we are telling our members that we are now dating?

Minju: No, I wouldn't. Also, they are our members, they will find out sooner or later anyway.

Minju gave my hand a squeeze and a kiss on the cheek before returning to her room to change.

Mom: What did I just see? Does my baby have a girlfriend now?

I jumped in shock and quickly turned around while grabbing my heart.

Jahoon: Mom! You are going to give me a heart attack!

Mom: I'm sorry~ but am I right?

I scratched my not-so-itchy nape and gave her a nod. Mom squealed and gave me a beat hug.

Mom: I'm so happy for you baby but don't ever break her heart out I will be after you.

Jahoon: Wait a moment, who's mom are you?

We both laughed. Mom turned me around and pushed me to the stairs.

Mom: Of course I'm yours silly~ Now go and change your clothes, can't be late to your own pajamas party~.

I quickly turned around and saluted her before running back to my room to change, while mom was laughing at me.

Jahoon: Alright, everyone is here! Let's go down to the basement to my not-so-secret hiding room!

I turned on my heels and pointed a finger in the air, walking to the staircase leading to the basement. Everyone followed behind with a chuckle at my behavior. Before long, we were sitting inside the room in a circle. Everyone looked around the room in awe.

Yujin: When I get a house, I will get a room like this! Walls and floors covered in pillows, that are so soft~

Sakura: And an amazing gaming place~

I looked behind Eunbi unnie to see Sakura's eyes glowing at the gaming place and caressing my Xbox.

Jahoon: What are-

Wonyoung: And a big Fort! Save me my precious knight Yujin~

Wonyoung acted like she was in danger and Yujin like she was the white knight on a horse.

Jahoon: What-

Hyewon: And a food court with a lot of snacks and drinks!

Jahoon: You know what? I give up.

I raised my hands in defeat and let out a sigh. The rest of the girls laughed at my reaction. Hitomi patted me on the back to try and cheer me up. I pout.

Jahoon: Please let me talk~ I have something important to tell you guys~

Eunbi unnie patted my head. I looked at her for help, which she seems to understand.

Eunbi: Alright! Everyone! Sit back down or back to your room!

Everyone quickly scurried back to their seats in a circle and looked at Eunbi unnie, like children who were just caught doing something stupid. Eunbi unnie looked over to me and gestured to me to talk. Everyone turned their attention to me, making me a bit flustered at the attention.

Jahoon: I have to tell you guys something important-

Hitomi: Don't tell me you are leaving the group?! Please don't~!

Everyone began to talk over each other at Hitomi words. I sighed and raised an eyebrow, calmly waiting for them to calm down.

Jahoon: No, I'm not leaving the group. What I wanted to tell is-

Yujin: You made some pregnant and you are going to be a father.

Jahoon: Wait what?! No! Just because I have that, doesn't mean that I go around and make somebody pregnant. What I wanted to tell you guys is that I'm the CEO of Music King Entertainment, the one I represented during Produce 48.

Izone: You are what?!

I covered my ears with my hands and smiled at them sheepishly.

Nako: How? What? You... what?

Jahoon: Yeah~ It is shocking right?

Sakura: But how?

Jahoon: My mom and father had been doing business even before Areum unnie was born since my grandparents owned the business that they got from their parents and so on. When I was born, my parents noticed Jihoon oppa and my interest in music, especially in kpop. When we got older, my father decided to open a music branch in Seoul and wanted Jihoon oppa to be the CEO. He refused the position and in the end, I got it.

Eunbi: That is why I felt some kind of "big boss" aura when I first saw you.

Chaeyeon: But if you are the CEO of Music King, then what are your siblings doing then?

Jahoon: Our parents are taking care of all companies and branches they have with help from me and my siblings. Areum unnie is working with mom and dad, so she can take over when they pass away since she is the oldest of us but the rest of us are expected to help her of course. Minhoon oppa is a lawyer and is taking care of our law firm. Jaehyun oppa is a doctor and is taking care of our hospital branches. Jihoon oppa has a knack for fashion so besides being an idol, he is also taking care of our fashion branches and designing the different merchandise for each group under Music King. And well I am of course taking care of our music branch and also our different restaurants and cafés.

Yena: A whole family of genius people.

Nako: Now I understand the memes wizone makes about Jahoon unnie being the only one with brain cells in our group.

Jahoon: Well it is true.

I snickered at it, making me receive a hit in the back of my head by Chaewon.

Jahoon: I'm sorry, I was wrong. It's me AND Chaewon, who are the only ones with brain cells in this group.

Some laughed, while some were whinging that it wasn't true. Minju poked my right side. I looked at her and tilted my head, a bit confused. Minju mouthed "us", making me remember and facepalmed myself.

Jahoon: Guys! Can I please get your attention again?

Everyone quieted down and looked at me. I took Minju's hand and gave her a small smile before continuing.

Jahoon: There's also another thing I want to tell you. Minju and I are.... We are dating each other.

Yuri: I knew there was something between you two! Now you better pay me up Yujin!

Yujin groaned and gave Yuri puppy eyes, only to make Yuri shake her head. Hyewon reached her hand out, as Eunbi unnie placed a few bills in her hand.

Jahoon: Have you guys really been betting on who I will get together with?

Almost everyone answered with a "yup" except Yena and Nako, who sat quietly and looked down with a somehow sad expression. I was about to ask them why they looked so sad until I was tackled to the ground by Yujin in a bear hug.

Yujin: I'm so happy for you unnie! Even though I'm a bit sad since you won't be available to spend so much time anymore.

Jahoon: Awww~ but no matter what, I will make the time I spend with you, each time, worth like a whole year my favorite dongsaeng.

Wonyoung: What about me unnie~? Am I not also your favorite dongsaeng~?

Jahoon: You both are my favorite dongsaengs~ Come here giant baby~

Wonyoung ran over to us and cuddled with both me and Yujin.

Chaeyeon: Now girls give Minju a chance to cuddle with her girlfriend too.

Chaeyeon winked at Minju, making her red as a tomato. Both Yujin and Wonyoung got off me and I rolled over to cuddle with Minju, bringing a smile on her face. For the rest of the night, everyone enjoyed their free time with whatever was pleasuring them. Yujin, Yena, and Sakura were playing games at the gaming station, while Chaeyeon and Nako were watching them playing. Yuri, Chaewon, Minju, and I were at the fort, acting like some kind of kingdom drama, while Eunbi unnie looked over us, worried that we were going to hurt ourselves from the intense pillow fight. Hyewon and Hitomi were eating at the food station with Wonyoung, who from time to time tried to make them take a break from eating so they don't fall into a food coma.

Nako: Eunbi unnie I'm going back to my room now. I'm about to fall asleep.

Eunbi unnie nodded and wished her a good night. Nako walked back to her room after bidding the rest a good night.

Yena: Hey Chaeyeon, please take over for me! I'm going out to take some air.

Chaeyeon took over Yena's controller, as Yena walked outside. I excused myself from Minju and followed Yena outside to the living pool where she sat at the edge of the pool with her feet dipping in the water. I walked over to her slowly and sat beside her, facing upwards to the night sky.

Jahoon: It's a great night tonight right? The stars are shining beautifully today.

Yena kept quiet and looked down. We sat there for a while. No one dared to talk. The atmosphere was awkward.

Jahoon: Are you alright Yena?

Yena: I'm fine.

Yena kept looking down. I turned to face her with a worried expression. It wasn't Yena to talk so little.

Jahoon: But you don't seem like yourself tonight. You know that yo-

Yena: I said I'm fine!

Yena yelled at me and faced me with an angry expression. My eyes got wide open, shocked at what happened. Something was really wrong with Yena. She usually doesn't get mad and I have never experienced her getting mad at me before.

Yena: Why can't you just leave me alone?!

I looked down and muttered a sorry. I heard her sigh and could see her standing up.

Yena: I'm sorry but please leave me alone for a while... this would be the best for both of us.... Good night...

Yena walked back inside the house, my eyes following her figure until I couldn't see her anymore. I faced back forward with a sigh. I felt like it was me who was doing something wrong to make her this angry but I can't even understand what I have done wrong. I grabbed the hair at the sides of my head groaning. I felt someone wrapping their arms around me and doing their feet in the water.

Minju: There you are. I was so worried that something had happened to you.

I smiled and patted her hand that was on my waist, reassuring her. We sat there for a while in silence until I could hear Minju's soft snores.

Jahoon: Minju? Are you sleeping?

Minju: What? No.... no, I'm still wide awake~

I chuckled as I could feel her body getting heavier and heavier against my back. I tried my best to unwrap myself from her and stood up beside her before carrying her in a bridal style to my bedroom with help from Mark, who "just" happened to pass by. He winked at me and closed the door with a sly smile. Just wait until tomorrow buddy. I gently placed Minju on my bed and was about to walk to the bathroom when she suddenly grabbed me by the wrist. I turned around and gave her a soft smile.

Minju: Please don't leave me~

I kissed her forehead.

Jahoon: I won't leave you, I promise. I'm just going to the bathroom quick and then I will be with you.

Minju let go of my wrist with a pout. I chuckled and ran to the bathroom, quickly doing my business before running back to Minju and snuggled with her, her head against my chest. I hummed a little song and caressed her hair, making her quickly fall asleep after a few minutes. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep right after.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 2.2K 27
"You know, speaking up for yourself doesn't hurt you." Date Started:05/12/20 Date Ended:08/27/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - yenyul #1 - 2kim #2 - chaeku...
119K 5.1K 42
"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yulyen #1 - yena #1 - annyeongz #1 - 2kim #...
131K 4.5K 38
Hwang Y/N is the maknae of idol group IZONE.
20.9K 1.5K 40
On their way back from their US Tour, the members of IZ*One are met with a force of nature, finding themselves secluded in the middle of a winter was...