deadlier

By Jackiejones1001

When Anastasia and Liam Kingsley were taken, they were severely injured but not dead. The French mafia kept t... More

aesthetics
1 | i wish i were dead
2 | sick bastards
3 | killing kids
4 | escape
5 | meeting the kingsleys
6 | ex or not
7 | interrupted
8 | nighmare
9 | clues
10 | ex
11 | broken vagina
12 | bad odor
14 | mystery
15 | surprise
16 | italian don
17 | confessions of a dead man
18 | fire
19 | babysitter
20 | hypnophobia
21 | Parker
22 | virgin eyes
23 | favorite brother
24 | orphans
25 | monster
26 | trouble
27 | kids
28 | truth

13 | dead family

34.7K 973 254
By Jackiejones1001

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I was shocked to say the least.

Was this Nadia?

I thought she died?

Adrian was still standing there, frozen in shock.

The other lady had turned around and I was so confused.

"Lilly?"

"Mom?"

Me and Lee said at the same time.

The lady looked like Lilly but without the drugs.

My aunt Lilly.

The lady had tears in her eyes when she saw me and Liam.

So not Lilly.

"Liam? Anastasia?" She whispered but we all heard it over the silence.

I quickly snapped out of my trance as I put my gun down, walking towards the women. I stopped at the one facing us, not wanting to see Lilly just yet.

"Are you Nadia?" I asked her, taking the chains off of her, pushing her blonde hair to the front.

"Yea. Who are you?" She asked, a faint accent was heard.

"I'm Anastasia. So, your brother is Adrian?" I made small talk awkwardly.

"Yea. How do you know him?" She asked again.

"I'm uh- actually dating him." I smiled at her.

"Oh. Hope he treats you well. How do you know Lila?" She gets up as I drop the chains, using my arm to stabilize her 5'7 height.

So, she's my mother.

"I don't know her, but she's my mother." I sighed, looking at my mother who was already staring at me.

I balanced Nadia, using my strength, I brought her to her brother and patted his cheeks so he would get out of his trance.

He hugged his sister tightly, her hugging him back, both of their eyes closed.

That's cute.

I got out of my trance, heading to the other lady.

Supposedly my mother.

"So, your not Lilly right?" I muttered, picking the locks with a Bobby pin.

"No, I'm her twin sister, Lila. I'm also your mother and I'm sorry that we didn't find you sooner..." She started apologizing.

"Hey, it's not your fault. You didn't kidnap me right?" I rhetorically asked her.

"No, but I let her into the house and trusted her. I'm so so sorry." She sobbed into my chest as I patted her back in a somewhat somewhat comforting manner.

What am I supposed to do?

I went over to Liam, who was close to crying and Lila hugged him like a leech.

I mean, she hadn't seen her son in like twenty years.

I almost turned around too fast but I saw it.

There was a fucking bomb.

"Everyone out." I yelled as Lee shielded Lila and Adrian shielded his sister and tried to grab me but couldn't cause I ran towards the bomb, the ladies ran up the stairs.

But there were only 45 seconds left till the bomb exploded.

Either we all die or only I die right?

I started opening the hatch on the side with the bobby-pin. I mentally thanked myself for reading all those books on bombs.

I picked up my pace, hearing Lee and Adrian calling my name over and over again.

4.

3.

The beeping stopped as I fell to the ground.

"That was a close call." I sighed to myself, rubbing my hands on my shirt, using the crate to pull myself up.

"Are you fucking stupid? You could have died!" Adrian's voice was heard as I saw his angry self picking me up, kissing my head.

"Mm-hmm," I hummed in agreement. "It was either all of us or only me." I muttered against his shirt.

-

We reached the plane in silence as Lee glared at me, Nadia and Lila were asleep as Adrian and Lee carried them.

We put them into the bedrooms as Lee dragged me into another one, yelling at me for being a quote unquote, 'dumb fucker'.

I just laid on the bed, nodding at everything he said until I fell asleep.

-

TW

I woke up on the bathroom floor, blood was surrounding my body, cuts and bruises littering my soft skin.

I try and get up, but it's feels like I was whipped all over my body and then burned.

I lift my head slowly and that takes a while. I groan, using the counter top to hold my self up, my breathing ragged.

I look through the mirror to see my 8 year old self, cuts on my face and blood leaking out of my mouth and nose.

I look at the first aid kit and open it, carefully. I grab the alcohol and pour it on me without flinching since I've done this so many times.

It just feels like a sting.

I use the bandages to wrap my hands and stomach, leaving the back for Max and Parker to help me with.

I wipe my face and fix my ribs really quick, mentally making a reminder to myself to not touch those is a while.

I slowly open the bathroom, going to the living room, only to see Lilly staring at me with her red hooded eyes.

"Go get us some more!" She screams, throwing a bottle at me, missing entirely and hitting the wall.

I just nod my head silently, walking slowly so that I don't get hurt.

"Go faster! Little brat!" She says, getting up and kicking me in the ribs.

"Okay. I'll go faster. Please don't hurt me." I plead desperately.

"Ugh. Just go. Now!" She says back down on the old couch that reeked of drugs and alcohol.

-

I woke up, gasping for air, cold sweat in my face.

I rolled my eyes at my fucking memories.

Groaning out of tiredness, I look at the clock that says I only slept for 2 hours.

"Shit. I can't even sleep now?" I growl in front of the bathroom mirror, turning the water to the coldest setting and splashing my face with it.

I put my shirt and pants back on, mad at myself for not getting sleep.

I take my shoes into the bathroom and wash them in the sink, getting most of the dried blood off.

"Should've washed this before I went to sleep." I scold my laziness.

I waited a few minutes till my shoes dried and put them back on, rubbing my eyes again and quickly redoing my ponytail.

I opened the bedroom door, walking to the entrance of the jet.

Lila and Liam were chatting, Nadia and Adrian doing the same.

"The queen has arrived." I announce tiredly, taking a seat next to Liam.

AN

she finally met her mom and Adrian's sister.

Who do you think kidnapped them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 353 21
Young 3 year old Estella runs away from the Russian mafia basement into a dark alley where she runs into him But little did she know he was her savi...
185K 3.5K 57
At the age of 2 Bella was kidnapped from the park while playing with her 6 older brother's and father. Their mother had died just a month before it h...
3M 79.4K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
197K 3.8K 43
"My wings are broken. My halos cracked. The angels long dead. I'm a lost soul waiting to die out" (Loving Athena) After the abrupt and unexpected kid...