Crompton Optimus 65

By mezzybat

https://www.crompton.co.in/product/home-appliances/air-coolers/desert-coolers/optimus-65i - Crompton presents... More

Crompton Optimus 65

1 0 0
By mezzybat

Crompton presents Optimus Desert Cooler range. Its aerodynamic fan design and 18-inch fan blade ensures wider airflow and higher air delivery making it an ideal fit for larger room areas. Not only that, the higher air delivery of 5500 m³/hr and thicker honeycomb ensures optimum cooling in large rooms. Optimus 65 has been thoughtfully designed keeping in mind the challenges of a regular cooler. It comes with an inbuilt mosquito net to ensure extra hygiene.

It is quite easy to control and maintain. It comes with a lot more functionality such as easy humidity control, easy clean ice chamber, convenient auto drain function. Not only that, the 

EverLast pump ensures improved performance in hard water.

It's a must-have companion for all your cooling needs.

Click here to check out our wide range of desert coolers: http://bit.ly/2FeodOa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 9.5K 51
Two girls are exchanged at birth and are given to the wrong mothers and after 13 years the truth comes out Rosabella Rossi is different from her sist...
180K 6K 27
Ares Madriaga has carved out a formidable reputation as Asia's prominent and most desirable surgeon. His intense demeanor, coupled with his fame and...
57.1K 3.1K 26
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.
268K 9.9K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...