Take You Down

By xxLastSummerxx

"Admit he scarred you, made you loose all the trust you had in anyone. Admit he's back and you feel endangere... More

Take You Down
Take You Down: Chapter Two
Take You Down: Chapter Three
Take You Down: Chapter Four
Take You Down: Chapter Five
Take You Down: Chapter Six
Take You Down: Chapter Seven (Part One)
Take You Down: Chapter Seven (Part Two)
Take You Down: Chapter Eight
Take You Down: Chapter Nine
Take You Down: Chapter Ten
Take You Down: Chapter Eleven
Take You Down: Chapter Twelve
Take You Down: Chapter Thirteen
Take You Down: Chapter Fourteen
Take You Down: Chapter Fifteen
Take You Down: Chapter Sixteen
Take You Down: Chapter Seventeen
Take You Down: Chapter Eighteen
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty One
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Two
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Three
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Four
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Five
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Six
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Seven
Author's Note
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Eight
Take You Down: Chapter Twenty Nine
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty One
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Two
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Three
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Four
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Five
Take You Down Chapter Thirty Six
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Seven
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Eight
Take You Down: Chapter Thirty Nine
Take You Down: Chapter Forty Part 1
Take You Down: Chapter Forty Part 2
Epilogue
Wattys2015 and Updates

Take You Down: Chapter Nineteen

52.4K 1.2K 33
By xxLastSummerxx

I uploaded!

I know it's been FOREVER, but I had nothing to do today. With all the time, I figured might as well. I've been having this impossible writers block with this story, but after seeing all these requests and good comments to continue this story, I guess I had to try, right? (;

I'm not entirely satisfied with this chapter, or the length of it, but I hope it's enough for now.

Sorry for the wait and I hope it's not as bad as I think it is

xxSummerxx

COTE.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It has been a day since that terrifying party and...incident, and not once have I looked Pablo. I am confused, honestly. This is basically the second time he has kissed me without my consent- which he'd never get- and on top of that, he was drunk.

Yesterday, it was pretty easy to get around him given my parents were home and he had a 'project due'. Considering he didn't really let anyone inside his room and based on how he looked like dracula when he ran quietly to the bathroom now and then, his 'project' was  a 'hangover'.

"Mom I'm going out for some fresh air." I call as I thump down the wooden stairs.

Her head appears from the kitchen below and the smell of her sweetly baked blueberry pancakes almost persuade me into staying for more. Mom smiles at me while flipping a pancake and nods her head.

"Just for a little bit though, kay?"

"Yup," I state while grabbing my coat and heading for the door. With everything going on, I just need some time to think. It seems like everything is going how I dreaded it would go. 

I would go talk to Makayla and Courtney, but they are both busy today. Okay, well they invited me to go shopping as well, but that's just a ticket to hell. All I end up doing is sitting on the couches and holding all their bags.

But that's besides the point.

After Lucas, I was finally starting to get back on track. I thought I'd be able to relate with this great girl from Mexico called Carolina, we'd be good friends, I'd get a scholarship for soccer, it would all be good. But then, Pablo shows up. Not Carolina, but damn Pablo.

Everything changes.

I roll my eyes and start to make my way past the front yard, only to stop in my tracks when I see the devil himself.

Bits and peices of the party attack my mind and I desperately try to find a way out of it. To be honest, that loose mens tank top and cut muscles wasn't helping anything. I keep telling myself to move before he notices me, but my eyes seem mezomorized by him juggling the ball. He looks so focused-and good.

Definitely varsity material.

I turn my attention back to Pablo when I notice that he stopped juggling. In fact, his eyes were smoldering me and his lips were plastered into that annoying smirk of his. I lift my gaze to his, careful to keep my expression in check, and stare at him endlessly.

Pablo raises an eyebrow and brushes his curls back with one hand.

Stay calm Madison, stay calm.

"How was your 'project'?" I ask, my voice thick with sarcasm.

The corners of his mouth lift up, "Was worth it sweetpea. Got you to live a little."

My heart lurches at the mention of that, but I keep a relaxed, monotone expression.

"You were drunk," I state dryly, making my way past him while rolling my eyes.

I throw myself a mental victory punch and continue to make my way.

"Si, but you weren't." He calls behind me, "and you didn't seem to mind."

When I choose not to respond, he shouts again, "Que? You're just gonna ignore me now?"

"Pretty much," I mutter underneath my breath as I quickly walk away from him. I only walk so far, when I see another figure turning the corner. From the familiar saunter, that same blonde hair, and the qualities that once struck me, I don't need to second guess who that is.

Like an automatic reflex, I turn on my heel, hoping Lucas hasn't recognized me yet, and fast walk back towards the house. This is like a death trap. I either go to face Pablo, or turn to face Lucas.

Either way, it'd be the death of me.

I squeeze my eyes shut as I think of barely escaping his sight and hope as well that it happens.

"Madison!"

Just like that, everything is shattered. My heart drops right out of my chest and I halt in my spot.

Lucas it is.

With a huge sigh, I turn to face him with the same monotone expression I gave Pablo.

"Lucas," I greet unenthusiastically as he hurries closer to me.

That cunning smile is plastered on his face like always, and I can't help but think of how twisted it is. It's not like the ones he used to give me.

It's not genuine.

"Excited to see me?" He states cockily, raising an eyebrow.

I lift a finger and pretend to absentmindedly observe my interesting nail, "Thrilled."

"That's what I thought," He chuckles, placing his palms together.

"What do you want?" I sigh, anxiously waiting for him to leave.

His face turns serious again, and an antsy feelings starts to erupt in my stomach.

"I heard about a party at your house." He states bluntly.

I raise an eyebrow, "And?"

"Was Pablo there?" He grills, eyeing me carefully.

I fold my arms across my chest as he starts to move closer.

"What does it matter to you?" I snap, feeling defensive now.

Every part of me is telling me to run before he does something, but I stay frozen. He can't do anything right now.

We're in public and people could be watching.

"He lives with you right?" He presses, now just a foot away from me.

I nod my head stiffly and force my head up. With all my will power, I keep my gaze fixated on him, despite the strong urge to look away.

Lucas raises his hand and I stare shock as he latches onto my arm. It looks like a nice, soothing gesture, but his strong, firm grip tells a different story. I flinch at the memories of his touch and attempt to snatch my hand out of his, but he doesn't budge.

"You know he's watchin right?" Lucas whispers again.

I purse my lips in worry and tug again, "Let. Go. Now."

His trickster smile appears again on his lips, and that's all I need for an answer. Instead of loosening his grip, he makes it tighter.

"Lucas." I warn, tugging again, "People could be watching."

"Is that a threat?" Lucas warns himself, staring me down with an intense glare.

Usually, I would shrink back, but the thought of someone watching gives me a little courage.

"You might as well give yourself away instead of me opening my mouth." I aruge with that newfound courage.

Lucas glares at me again, his grip tightening even more momentarily, before he finally releases my hand. I drop my throbbing arm to the floor, keeping my eyes on him, Then, he reaches in again and pulls my body in for a hug. I roll my eyes at his lame excuse of a cover, but he tightens his grip on my waist.

He pulls back slightly and whispers in my ear, "Your boyfriend is waiting for an explanation."

With that, he releases his grip and I push back from him. I don't even take a second glance before I spin on my heel and hurry off towards my house.

Pablo is standing there watching me, and I curse to myself thinking of all the explaining he'd want me to do.

I can't though.

He straigtens up when I approach him, but I only plan on walking past him. He seems to notice my actions, so he mirrors my movements, blocking my path. I try again, but he secures my stationary movemnts by putting a hand on my waist.

"Pablo." I grind out frustrated.

He looks down at me with a stern face, "What was that about?"

"Nothing." I lie, not even the least bit ready to tell him.

"Don't lie to me chica," He narrows his eyes in suspicion. I step back slightly at his rare, harsh tone, but ignore it in the end.

"Okay fine," I snap angrily, "It was something. But I don't want to tell you."

I take his arms off my waist and slide past him, his stare hot on my back. The last thing I need is another demanding boy on my back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 357 78
**Main character IS Ed Sheeran with a changed name!** "Nate..." I called to him after he stood up. I stood up and got close to him. "I DO want to kis...
478 32 18
""I guess so!" I started laughing too. I looked around and realized it's been forever since I've been here... We started eating and talking about sch...
348 0 26
Selena is just a Sophomore in high school when her life is turned upside down. Her boyfriend of exactly a year cheated on her, her cousin is dropped...
1.3M 36.4K 54
"What you said hurt, asshole. What did you think would happen?" I yell in his face. I'm so angry that I could most definitely shove his face into the...