We Were Restless Things

By _raidha_

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same" A tale where lies are woven, traps are laid and h... More

║The Battle Starts ║
║ Characters ║
2. Fallen Rose and Heart
3. Lonely Heart
4. Cimmerian Storms and Wailing Winds
5. History is Remembered, Not Repeated
6. Blissful Endings
7. Closest are the Furthest
8. Family Ties
9. Best Served Cold
10. The Return
11. Good Mourning
12. Dream a Little of Me
13. Out for Blood
14. Nothing Stays Buried
15. The Tie That Binds
16. Games People Play
17. Terror of the Faithful

1. Bustled Haveli

261 26 14
By _raidha_

𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗♞𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗

The Laal Haveli bustled with the arrangements. From room to room, not an ounce of silence could house itself in. Kids ran as if their whole being was fueled with excitement, girls twirling with bangles crinkling, men ordering the lights man to finish the decoration.

The whole Khan Haveli was beaming. It seemed as if Aadhilabad's twinkling lights graced upon it. Not only will the moon be awaited by them, someone else was equally being expected.

While the whole household ran around from one corner to another making the last-minute perfections, in the equally hushed kitchen, the aroma of ladoos swam. The swift movements of the henna-stained hands made one after one from the powdered mixtures. The movement brought some music to the still kitchen as the glass bangles jingled and the small tug of the lips warmed then cooled air. Expectancy, hope, and happiness dripped from those hazel-tinted eyes. Frequently skimming towards the doors, ears perked up to hear a sound, an sound of the arrival. His arrival.

A dye of soft pink colored on fair cheeks at the remembrance.

"Agaye! Bhai ageye!" (Bhai has come back.) the booming announcement stilled those hands and the thumping heart.

𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗♞𝄗𝄗𝄗𝄗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
266K 12.2K 19
"Books don't just go with you, they take you where you've never been." So here's a ride for you which will take you to the places you'd only dreamt a...
166K 5.2K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
291K 21.2K 30
It was midnight when the devastating call interrupted Zohra's sleep. Her sister, 27 year old Zeenat Zafar was involved in a fatal car accident and wa...