Taken By Surprise

By Miku_Tabbie

Marrigold doesn't know what to do. She finally has the boy she's been dreaming of and now she's not even sure... More

I Am Not That Younge
In Love With A Stranger
Making Bad Decitions
The Date
The Date Part Two
A Note From The Author: Me!
The Step Monster
Hide And Seek
Wild Dreams
Why Do I Have To Do This
I'm Not Dreaming, I Hope
Hope, and Confustion.
A Note From Tabbie
Rin's P.O.V
Awkwafina
Deception
Snoop Until The End
Lies Upon Lies
Life Is Hard
Waking Up But Not Fully
Daddys Betrayal
The End Of A Long Partnership
Who is J
Looking Out
The Death Sentence
I Will Hurt You
A Hallow Spot
I Want To Go Home
Traped In The Dark
Open Your Eyes
The Interview
Looking Ahead
Baby Momma Drama
New To You
Friends And Enemies
Donagold Vs Marin
Answer The Question
Looking Out The Window
Saving My Love
Authors Message
I Want Out
Fight It Out
Mandy Vs Marrigold
Honest A/N
Aftermath
Moving Away
Long Time No See
A/N Advice
The Looking Glass
Hoping For A Happy Ending
Saying Sorry
Amnesia Is Not A Joke
Chapter Review
The Big Bang
Build Me On Truth

Remember When

63 3 1
By Miku_Tabbie

    The movie was so sad, we watched if i stay, it was the best movie ever though.

    The worst ending possible. Yeah what we wanted to happen happened but what about what happens next.

    After the movie and Rin go and get ice cream from this one shop that stays open all night. It's like a dinner and ice cream malt shop all in one. It's kinda weird but nice.

    We sit by this railing that overlooks the most beautiful lake I have ever seen. I stand up, placing my cup of ice cream down on the bench and walk over to the railing. I lean on it, looking over the edge.

    Rin comes and stands next to me. I look at him and then back back at the lake, unsure to as why I feel this big pressure over my heart.

    Looking at the lake brings back memories of my mother. I miss her more and more each day.

    I look down at the lights that are reflected on the lake, they look as if they are dancing. I look didn't at my hands a sudden sadness sweeping over me.

        "Do you remember the first time we came here?"Rin asks, I look over at him and he is looking straight ahead, his eyes searching for something in the distance.

    I look away fr him and back at the lake. "How could I, it was the best date ever."

*

*

*

*
There days after Marrigold and Rin started dating...

    Why is this boy so weird! And when can I take this blind fold off. "Why can I take this damn thing off Rin?"

    I am holding both of his hands as he guides me somewhere. This is our second date and our first date as a couple.

     Finally we stop walking. "You can take it off now."

         "Fineafreakenly."I say as I pull the blind fold off. "Do you have any idea how tight that thing w-"I stop talking and just look around at the scene before me.

    It was so romantic. The bench had a small table infront of it with two candles lite in the middle.

    Rose petals were scattered everywhere and girl from our school was sitting on the side playing the Violin. I look at Rin and smiles softly.

        "You are such an amazing boyfriend."I say.

    He cups me face and kisses me softly, brushing his lips against my cheek as he pulls away. "I love you, Marrigold."

*

*

*

*
    In the present...

    I look down at the big scars I have on my wrist, the ones I got from hanging from the beams when I was kidnapped.I start to cry.

        "This is so hard." I sob. "I didn't want you to see me cry. I am so sorry Rin. No one knows me at all. I am so sick. They tell me I  fine, but I know it's a lie.

    I need someone to help me. I keep trying to convince myself that I am fine but I am not. The nights are so long, everything is broken. I can't see straight anymore. I want this to be the last night I feel.like this. I want to just disappear.

    I need someone to hold me and tell me everything is bad, but it will get better. Not that everythings just fine. Because I know that's bullshit and you can't lie to me. No one can.

    Yet no one sees. My heart is breaking. I just want to be happy. I am fine, is that what the world wants too hear.

    I am not fine. I am broken. I am so sick of all of this. I am so sick of them telling me it will go away. I want to be happy like before."A sob racks my body and I collapse to the ground. It took me this long to realize my true feelings.

    I am not fine, I am broken.

    Rin picks me up and hugs me.

        "What can I do to help you?"He asks into my hair.

    I sigh. "Just huge me."

    And that's what he does. After a while he sighs and makes me look at him

"Marrigold what are we going to do? I don't like seeing you like this. It breaks my heart."

    I look at him. "I know let's play 20 questions. You ask me something I answer the question but so do you. That way we know more about each other and we can get closer. We can help each other out. Just be there for each other."

    He nods. "Yeah that sounds like a good idea." He smiles at me. "You go first."

   I think about it. "Tell me about your business, the one I walked in on. I know I can't answer this question myself but I would really like to hear what you have to say."

        "Okay."He takes a deep.breath the starts. "So it all started three years ago. When I was thirteen. My mom was really into drugs, and my dad wasn't in the picture so we didnt really have anyone to rely on when things got bad.

    My mom ended up loosing her job. And the bills started to add up. And no matter how many jobs I got around the neighborhood helping people out there never was enough to get everything paid.

    He shifts and looks over to the lake. "One day, as I was looking for another job in the sketchy part of town a man walked up to me. He asked me if I was looking for a job.

    Like a fool not thinking of where I was I said yes. He looks so happy. He took me to this whorehouse. I didn't know what to think. There were both men and women working there.

    Young kids and adults. He said I was a pretty boy and a lot of people would pay a lot to have sex with me. At first I told him no.

    I didn't like the idea. He gave me his number and said if I changed my mind to call him. Things started to get worst I couldn't pay all of the rent on time each month and they were threatening to evict us. So I called him. And I have been doing that kind of work ever since.

    Seeing as my moms no longer on drugs I hoped I could stop and she could work again. But she isn't stable she can't hold a job for over a week. So I do what I do, we are kept fed. I don't sleep with anyone. I just give guys release. I don't like it. I hate it. But it's a job."He says looking away from me clearly embarrassed.

    I take a deep breath soaking it all in. Okay, his turn. "Your turn."

     He looks at me, he nods it takes him a minute before he says anything. "Why did your parents get a divorce, and where is your Mom?"

        "My parents got divorced for a lot of reasons. Most not even I know. It sorta just happened. My mom. Well she died three years ago when my dad was still dating my StepMom. My mom and me had this thing where I would come visit her, just her and me for a whole week.

    On the last day of the visit we went swimming. After a while she got tired and got out. I begged her to race me to the bouye she didn't want to but I begged her.

    She finally caved in and did. But half way threw the race something happened and she ended up drowning. It was my fault. I never should have begged her to go out. But I did and now she's gone."

    Rin shakes his head. "No it's not."

    Just as I was about to say something my phone rings. It's my dad. I pick up the phone on the third ring.

        "Hello?"

        "Marrigold I want you to come home. Now. Me and your Mom need to tell you something."

        "What? Did something happen, is Cordel okay?"

        "Cordel is fine. Just come home. I will explain it all when you come home."

        "Okay. I am coming home."

        "Thank you honey. I love you."

        "Love you too Dad."

        "Bye."

        "Bye."

    Rin drives me home we sit in silence. When I get home I say goodbye to Rin and wave goodbye. As soon as I step in the house my Dad calls for me from the living room.

    I walk in there. "Take a seat honey."Him and my step mom look nervous. I sit across from them unsure what to think.

    I look at them both there holding hands. A nervous look on their faces as they look at each other then back at me.

         "What? What's wrong did I do something. Did something happen?"

    My Dad shakes his head at me and smiles. "We're having a baby."Just like that.

    A baby.

****************************

Hey guys!

This is Tabbie!

So I decided to write a little thing after all of the chapters now, just to ask all of you, my Perfect little angles, what you thought so far. And I want you to know.

Things are just starting for Marrigold.

Sorry if there are typos or if words are random auto correct hates me.

So I want to ask you guys a question if you don't mind. What is your biggest hope for Marrigolds future. What do you absolutely want to happen. Do you want a ship with Rin and her or should a new guy come a shake everything up?

Well that's all for now, I will try and update real soon!

Love you all my Perfect little Angles.

Vote

Comment

Share

Miku_Tabbie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1.2K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...
Meant To Be Together By Nikki

Mystery / Thriller

47 12 7
our first choice doesn't need to always be right sometimes it's not and some accidents are good and change your life. No one know what our fate is b...
14.9K 446 39
She was trying to be a normal teen with hormonal problems, Like She has a huge crush on her cousin Vishz from age 8 but fate plans otherwise... She i...
518 10 51
This is about a girl who has a dark past. Who forget the past and never wanted to remember again. But the boy who she'll fall in love with will be th...