☁️bonni☁️ (Henry Hart x Reade...

By dahomosexual

i wrote this when i was young, so please dont bully me. !!SLOW UPDATES!! you don't have to be scared of gett... More

☁️ 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠 ☁️
☁️ 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕓𝕦𝕓𝕓𝕝𝕖 ☁️
☁️ 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 ☁️
☁️ 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜 ☁️
☁️ 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕒 ☁️
☁️ 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕩 ☁️
☁️ 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕚 ☁️
☁️ 𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕚 𝕡𝕥𝟚 ☁️
☁️ 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ☁️
☁️ 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕤 ☁️
A/N
☁️ 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 ☁️
☁️ 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕟'𝕤 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕣 ☁️
☁️ 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 ☁️
☁️ 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟(SPECIAL) ☁️
☁️ 𝕤𝕖𝕩 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕕 ☁️
☁️ 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕞 ☁️
☁️ 𝕡𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕪 ☁️
☁️ 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕥 ☁️
☁️ 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕥 (pt2) ☁️
☁️ 𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 ☁️
☁️ 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕝𝕖𝕖 ☁️
☁️ 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 ☁️
☁️ 𝕤𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 ☁️
☁️ 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕗𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥 ☁️
☁️𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖☁️
☁️𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 (SHORT SPECIAL)☁️
☁️𝕓𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕟' 𝕓𝕝𝕦𝕖☁️

☁️ 𝕜𝕚𝕕 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 ☁️

2.7K 55 52
By dahomosexual

HENRY POV
i groaned as i slowly sat up. i ran my hand through my hair as i rubbed my eye with my other hand. since it's sunday, i slept in a bit. i got up and got dressed.

(THE FIT)

i was on my way to the bathroom when my phone rang. it was charlotte.

hen: "hey char, what's up"
char: "wanna go to the festival today?"
hen: "uhh..is that today?"
char: "yeah henry. so you coming or what?"
hen: "yeah, lets meet in 15" i hung up as i went to the bathroom.

i went downstairs and got some breakfast. i grabbed an apricot as piper yelled at me.

piper: "DON'T EAT THAT, THATS MINE"
hen: "oh this? this is yours?" i asked as i took a big bite out of it, smiled and then left. i could hear her screaming as i left the porch. i walked down the street when i spotted someone familiar. i quickly yelled out for y/n to try and get her attention.

hen: "Y/N!! HEY Y/N!!!" i shouted, waving my hands in the air.

Y/N POV
i heard henry yelling my name as i turned around as he was waving his arms in the air. i turned back around and started walking again. he then ran up to me, grabbing my arm.

hen: "y/n? what's wrong??" he asked, panting.

y/n: "nothing." i answered, ripping my arm lose and walking again. i could feel him glancing at me from behind, confused. i really like him, but i don't want to be friends with bad people. i already have enough villains in my life.

i walked to the festival, since my family had forced me to go with them. i had told them i would meet them there, since i didn't want to be seen in public with them.

i'd been walking for about 5 minutes, no henry in sight, when i was suddenly stopped by two guys, who looked like they were in their mid 40's.

"hey sexy..you look good"
y/n: "leave me alone"

one of the men grabbed me by my arm harshly, causing me to whine in pain.

"wowow girl, you walk around wearing that, i mean you're basically asking for it"

(btw this is what youre wearing)

"let me go you pig!" i shouted.

the man grabbed both my arms and put them behind my back. i stomped on his shoe, causing him to loosen his grip for a split second, then making it tighter, basically cutting off my blood supply to my arms.

y/n: "HELP!" i shouted. i'm not one to ask for help, but what else could i do in this situation.

the other man slapped his hand over my mouth, as he chuckled confidently. "no ones going to here you, pretty little lady. everyone is at the festival"

before i knew it, 2 men dressed as superheroes came running straight for the men. the one who looked in his mid 30's, punched one of the men and pushed him away from me. the other that looked my age, punched the man that was holding my arms, then kicked him in the stomach, causing him to fall over and whine in pain. the boy grabbed my hand and got me out of there as he yelled.

"CAPTAIN MAN, I'M GETTING HER TO SAFETY, U GOT THIS?" the boy yelled.
"YES KID DANGER, DONT-" he got cut off by being punched in the face by one of the men.

"WORRY ABOUT ME" he continued.

wait...kid danger? hol up. HOL TF UP- YO WHAT- i was quickly pulled out of my thoughts by kid danger putting me over his shoulder and running. he's fast.
he put me down behind a tree a little away from the men and captain man.

"are you alrigh-" i cut him off.
"henry?"

he quickly got quiet and backed up.
"what..did you say"
"henry. i know it's you"
"ha- who's henry....." he said, putting his hand behind his head.
"you. you're henry." i said, looking up at him. in the matter of a second, he pushed me against the tree, placing a hand next to both sides of my head.

"if you tell anyone this, i'll have to delete your memory."

i looked up at him, not believing i was actually right.

y/n: "y-yeah...i'm not gonna tell anyone.. why would i" i was stuttering slightly but playing it off cool.

he backed away and ran off to captain man. i stood against the tree, frozen. my eyes widened as i realized what just had happened. henry is not a villain. he's a superhero.

y/n: "HE'S A SUPERHERO- WHAT IN THE- okay okay, calm down y/n..." i tried to calm myself down.

i still have to go to the festival. my parents will get mad that i'm late.

i quickly started walking to the festival, daydreaming about henry.

*at the festival*
i was with standing with my family, they were fighting as usual. everyone was staring. 

just pretending you didn't know them

i was sipping a bit out of my blue slushy. it had stained my tongue and lips slightly. my brother and dad were getting more and more angry. i was standing behind my brother as he accidentally knocked his elbow into my back, causing me to drop my slushy. i quickly got down to pick it up, as someone grabbed it right before me. i looked up to see henry.

"you cant eat this, its been on the ground. let it go" he slightly smiled.
"but...i wasted my money on that"
"cmon, i'll buy you a new one" he said as he helped me up. my dad quickly started yelling at me when he saw henry talking to me.

"YOU LITTLE SLUT, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING" my dad yelled.
"probably going to have sex with that guy, just like every other guy. i should've knocked that slush ice on the ground on purpose, whore" my brother added.

i looked down, feeling my face get hot as tears formed in my eyes.

"what the hell are you talking about, who even are you." henry started raising his voice as he pulled me closer, trying to comfort me.

"thats not of your business, don't touch my daughter" my dad said as he grabbed my arm and yoinked me away from henry, causing me to whine in pain.

"let go of me.. please.." i said in between sniffles.
"let go of her right now!" henry yelled.
"oh yeah? and what if i dont." he said, grabbing me tighter, causing me to cry more.
"oh you wanna see what happens, DO YOU?" henry said pulling gum out from his pocket. jasper and charlotte quickly took it from him as they yelled at him.

at this point we were basically causing a scene and i was done. i got my arm lose and ran. i ran straight home, went to my room and locked the door. i shakily lean my back against my door as tears run down my cheeks. i could feel the urge to slide a blade against my skin. i pulled my drawer open where i kept all my blades and drugs. when i was about to grab a blade, i noticed my joints. i shakily grabbed a joint as i got a lighter out of my pocket. i took a hit, slowly feeling all my worries disappear. i smoked the rest rather quick. my eyes were red, and i could barely keep them open. awesome. before i knew it, i was fast asleep.

Y/N DREAM 🍋⚠️

i sat in henry's lap, one leg on each side of him, as he felt up my thigh. he kissed my neck, making me bite my lip. i ran my hands through his hair as i arched my back in pleasure.

y/n: "h-henry .."
hen: "say my name agai- beep beep BEEP BEEP"

*end of dream*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 323 23
"i'm girl danger beyotch." ella was the first sidekick of captain man. when she almost gets herself killed, captain man fires her, and she moves to b...
7.3K 428 36
It all just kinda of happened: after attempting to make a new life for myself in Dystopia and the kidnapping of my two closest friends, I returned ba...
96.1K 1.6K 35
After years of living in Bordertown, a city in America, Delilah is forced to move into Swellview, due to the new job of her step-dad. This means new...
73.4K 1.8K 52
She didn't know any better. Years of being raised by the evil entity that was once Henry Creel skewed her view of the world she once lived in. When Y...