Baby Bella Book 2

Von DakotaNee

I'm a 18 year old girl who has 2 twin boys. My father raped me and gave me the 2 Angel's but I will never for... Mehr

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Ronnie
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue?

Chapter 36

65 5 1
Von DakotaNee

My slow heart beat started to beat faster. I took a deep breath. Edward squeezed my hand. "Bella calm down Babygirl. We're gonna be alright." Carlisle says I look at him. I nod and mouth 'I love you' to him, 'I love you too' he mouths back. Then we see them arriving. Aro, Caius, and Marcus up front they had witnesses of their own.

I froze as I watched them stop suddenly. Then I heard the wolves come out of the woods. There were new members, some of them were small. Then Seth came to my side and Jacob to Edward's side. "My dearest friend Carlisle. How are you dearest friend? What a pleasure." "I could be better. But Aro the minute you decide to take my grandchildren away. We became enemies." Aro's face went into a scowl.

"Edward. My friend the offer stands if you ever want to come join us. I think this cloak would look amazing on you." "Thanks but I'd rather not." "Aro you can see that there is no law broken here. Don't make us fight." Carlisle said. "We see the girls Carlisle!" Caius says. "Edward I assume this has something to do with you as the girls cling to your mates side. Come my friend." He says to Edward I look at him, he kisses my cheek then walk away. I expand my shield around everyone along with the wolves.

Once I got to Sam I felt everyone's presence. Even the wolves I didn't have yet. I let Sam out of it and the ones that weren't in it before I couldn't feel them anymore. It must be connected because of their minds. I let Sam back in and I see Edward put his hand in Aro's. A few minutes later we all head Aro say, "I'd like to meet the girls." He said with a smile and fascination in his eyes. Edward looked back at me. "Only if you meet us half way." I say,

Aro starts moving keeping his arm around Edward so he can still read his mind. I grab the girls hand and took a few steps. I looked back at Emmett, then Carlisle. Carlisle moved and stood with the boys. "Mom!" "It's alright boys." I say. Emmett walks forward and then Seth and Jacob with us. We meet them halfway.

"Hello Renesmeé and Annabelle." He says. "Hello Aro." They both say. He holds out his hand but Renesmeé and Annabelle both touch his cheeks and they show him everything. He pulls back, turns around and looks at his army. "It is true. Bella is thier mother and Edward is their biological father. We all turn around and as Caius yells, "IMPOSSIBLE!!" We make it to our side and Carlisle kissed my cheek and stands back with Esme. The boys wrap their arms around my waist. "My dear Caius it is true. She has blood running in her veins, warmth in her cheeks. She is indeed Half human, half vampire."

They bring up Irina who told on us about Renesmeé and Annabelle. "Are these the children you saw?" Caius says, "I don't know." "Jane." He says "These children are bigger." "Then your allegations were wrong." "I'm sorry the Cullen's are innocent, I take full responsibility for my actions." Irina says. They light a torch, "Caius NO!!" Edward yells. I gasp and then 2 vampires rip her arms off then they rip her head off.

Kate and Tanya scream while running towards them. "IRINA!!" Vampires try and get them while I get Renesmeé and Liam on Jacob, then Annabelle and Logan on Seth. Kate brings Eleazer to the ground by shocking him. Emmett and Alister catch Tanya while Garret screams as Kate shocks him but he still holds on. "Blind them." Edward says.

They both stop struggling. "Kate Tanya this is what they want. Going after them now will only start a fight then we will all die." He says. We all moved up a few feet now. Edward walks towards us looking at Aro then he falls to his knees only 10 feet in front of me. I quickly step forward, I bring my shield back over him and he slowly gets up.

I look at Jane and she looks at me, then she tries everyone else but I block her, she looks back at me and I smirk. She tries coming towards me but Alec, her twin brother stops her. Edward comes over to me and grabs my hand. "It's working." He says I nod but don't stop. The wolves growl and Alec tries using his powers but Aro stops him.

"Aro you see no law has been broken here." Carlisle says. "Yes but," He takes a few steps forward "Does it follow that there is no danger in the future. For the first time in our history, humans pose a threat to our kind," he turns around facing his coven. "Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us," he looks back at us looking at Renesmeé and Annabelle. "Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such parulis times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable and we know nothing of what these children are capable of and what they might become."

He looks back at us and I glare at him, "Can we live with such uncertainty, spare ourselves today, only to die tomorrow. "Alice." Edward says, I gasp and look back to see them both Alice and Jasper look at me, tears were slowly rolling down my face. Jasper's expression became a look of worry and guilt. Then they walk by to the Volturi. Guards go over and hold them back.

"My dear, dear Alice we are so glad you could make it and see you here after all." "I have evidence the girls won't be a risk to our kind." She says. Aro then grabs Alice's hand. I see Jasper get smacked as Alec hits him. I growl. They look at me.

My body stiffens, "It doesn't matter what is how you- even when you see you won't change your mind." Alice says, she turns around and looks at me. "Now." She mouths. I look at Jacob and Seth. "Take care of my kids." I say then they run off behind me. My heart broke in 2, Alice kicks Aro and he flies back at least 100 feet he catches himself.

He walks back. "Take her away." Aro says, They fight to get her back. Jasper tries to fight but he doesn't get loose. "LET HER GOO!!!!" Carlisle yells he runs over then and 2 guards run at him but he pushes them away he jumps in the air and Aro does the same. Then Aro lands and smiles evilly as he shows us Carlisle's head. I scream as loud as I could.

They burn his body. I see Esme bent over with her hands on her mouth. "NOOO!!!!" I yell I was the first one to run towards them but soon they all followed. I then jump at a vampire and kill him snapping his head off instantly. 5 minutes into the fight I see Jane go after Jasper with her powers while he fights off 3 vampires, I put my shield over him, but then Alec runs at me and I loose focus. I see him fall to his knees.

Then they snap his neck off. I wasn't fast enough to fight him off I watch as his heads snaps off. Me and Alice scream. I at the top of my lungs. I never got to say I forgave him. I never got to say that I loved him one more time.

My heart breaks farther then it already was. I see Emmett take off Alec's head he looks at me and he comes and wipes tears off my face. "We are gonna be ok Bella." He says I nod and wipe the tears, first my dad then Jasper. Who's next?

We get back to fighting. Then I see Jane use her power on Jared one of the wolves. Then his neck gets snapped in half. I yell, 4 vampires attack me and I try and fight them off. Benjamin makes a crack in the earth and I instantly push 3 vampires in then I kick the last one in. Then I see Esme holding on barely, I was about to help when Leah jumped in with 2 vampires on her and took the ones off of Esme. I run over and help Esme up.

"LEAH!!!" I scream. She looks at me. I look at Esme, she had a devastated look on her face. I run around and help Vivienne with 4 vampires. They struggle and soon I was about to fall but Vivienne pushed me back as she fell in the whole with now 5 vampires. "VIVIENNE NO!!!!" I screamed. "I love you Bella!" She says I scream as loud as I could. I look around and see Edward fighting Demetri.

I gasp as he falls in. I was about to fall to the ground with my heart shattered when I heard him yell and then almost fly out of the whole. I ran over and helped him. We killed him in seconds. "Leah, Vivienne, Jasper, Carlisle, Jared, I don't know how much more I can take." I say, "We will get through this and do it. Trust me Bella." I nod and he wipes the tears off our face.

I run up next to Alice and see Jane. I look at Alice then back at Jane, she turns around and runs. We run after her. Alice jumps in front of her and pushes her back into my arms. I slam her to the ground and then we drag her to Sam. "Make her suffer." I say coldly. Sam smirks and then I throw Jane at him. Aro gets mad and Caius runs after Tanya. Garret joins and then Kate. They finish him off.

Then Marcus gets finished off. Aro gets even more mad and steps in. I glare at him and runs towards him. Edward runs from directly in front of him, but I run side way at him. He throws me back in the air and I spin sideways my body straight.

Edward catches me and we fall onto the snow. Edward sits back and I was on all fours. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me. He grabs my left shoulder on my coat and my left ankle, spins me around and I grunt as I kick Aro in the face. Edward then throws me forward and I push Aro into Edward's arms.

He had his arms around Aro's neck but Aro reflected it and Edward had his arms crossed and was pushing on Edward's neck. I heard Edward's neck start cracking. I jumped onto Aro's shoulders and put one hand on his chin the other on his face. He started to crack to. Edward stepped back and ran forward kicking his legs from out underneath himself. I landed with his head in my arms.

Then Edward jumped up and kicked his back. Then his head came off and I threw it. Then I grabbed a torch and burned him, I saw all of the remaining guards run after us, we couldn't fight them so I fell to my knees, Edward doing the same. "God protect my kids." I whisper then I scream in agony, the pain in my heart, Jasper, my other mate. Carlisle my father, Vivienne my best friend, Leah, the imprint on my son. Jared, it all came crashing down on me then all of his other guards still alive jumped at us all. Edward grabs my hands and picks up a torch lighting then all on fire, along with us.

Then I came out of Alice's vision. I gasped, I was on my knees, tears streaming down my face like a river. I looked around and saw Carlisle, Vivienne, Jasper near Aro, Jared, Leah and my kids. I look at Edward and he pulled me into a hug. "It's alright just a vision they are still alive." I closed my eyes and took deep breaths, "Get it out if my head." I whisper brokenly. "I can't my love."

I look at him as tears fall down my face. I stuffed my face in his chest as he held me. "Now you know. That's your future, unless you pick a different course." Alice said. Caius spoke up to Aro saying Renesmeé and Annabella were still a threat.

"But what if your sure we can seal her from the world?" Edward asked I moved my head so I could see them all.  "Could we leave in peace?" He asks, "Of course but that cannot be known." Caius said. "Actually it can." Alice moved next to Jasper and was getting held back again. Then we heard footsteps, and I saw 2 native American people walking towards them.

"I've been searching for witnesses of my own. Amung the Dakuna Tribes of Brazil." "We do not need another witness." Caius said, "Let them speak." Aro said. "I am half human, half vampire. Like the children. A vampire seduced my mother, she died giving birth to me. My Aunt Brelin took me in as her own. I made her immortal." He said,

I look at Edward, then back at the man standing before Aro. "How old are you?" I asked taking a step forward, "150 years old." He answered turning to me. "At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asked, "I became full grown 7 years after my birth, I have not changed since then." He answered. I look at Renesmeé and Annabelle they smiled at me, Liam and Logan did too. "And your diet?" Aro asked, "Blood and human food I can survive on both."

"These children are much like us." Marcus says, "But the Cullen's have been sorting with Werewolves, our natural Enemy." Caius says. Aro turns to his army, "Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today." Then everyone starts to leave. Aro was at the edge of the clearing until he looked back and looked at Alice, then me, then Edward and finally Vivienne. "Such a prize." He says then he runs away.

I sigh and hug Edward with tears in my eyes. Liam, Logan, Renesmeé and Annabella get off of Jake and Seth and join the hug. "They are on the run, now is the time to attack!" "Not today Carlisle says. "You are all fools! There is no fight today but the Volturi will not forgive what has happened!!" The white haired vampire says, (I can't remember his name and I am too lazy to look it up.) I ignored them and hugged my family, I kissed Edward, then I went to Carlisle and hugged him tightly. "You died in the vision."

I say hugging him closer. "I am here now Babygirl and I plan on seeing my great grand kids." I laugh and he kisses my cheek. I hugged Esme. Then I went to Vivienne. "You died too." I said, "Saving my ass." I say she smiled and lets go of Ronnie. She then hugs me, "Well you have saved mine more then I can count Bella." She hugs me.

I hug Ronnie then I went to Leah as a wolf, "You died too," I pet her head and then kiss it. "And so did Jared but I don't know which one he is." I say I hear what sounds like a laugh which makes me smile. Then a wolf comes up and I pet Jared. I walk back to Edward, Jasper comes over and they step away. I glare at him.

"Darlin-" "No! First you and Alice leave me for 2 months! No word on where your going, just a sorry excuse of a note, no goodbye! Nothing! And-and then I see you die right in front of me because I was too weak! I saw you die right in front of me!" Tears fell down my face. "I deserve this I deserve everything, I know you shouldn't forgive me for a century but I had to Bella." He said to me. "I couldn't even say your name without feeling betrayed by you and Alice. I love Alice too but Jasper, you are my other mate! Y-you can't just get up and leave me alone!" I yell.

"Bella-" He comes towards me and hugs me but I try and fight it but he doesn't let me so I give up and start crying. "Don't leave me again." I say broken, "I won't Bella I promise. I promise." I nod and he kisses my forehead and lays it down atop mine.

I sigh and hug him tighter. Then we leave. Most of the vampires left after celebrating. Jasper said his good byes to his friends Peter and Charlotte. Renesmeé and Annabelle said bye to Senna and Zafrina I then say my goodbyes and they run off. Garret left with Tanya, Kate, Carman, and Eleazer. And finally it was only us and Jacob, Seth and Leah.

I walk out and Renesmeé hugs me. I smile at her. I smile and put Renesmeé's hand to my cheek. Annabelle did the same thing. Are we gonna be together now? They both ask, "Yea we will be together now. For a long time." Logan and Liam run over and jump on my back while Logan jumps on Edward's back. I laugh

Then I get pulled into a vision. We were at La Push Renesmeé and Annabelle had their head on Jacob and Seth's shoulder. They were both together. I hug both of them then Liam comes over with Leah and a child on his hip. I hug them and then I see Logan with some girl I didn't know but I hugged them too.

I look back at Alice, Edward was too. Most of the snow had melted now and weeks later, I was in mine and Edward's meadow. I was sitting next to him. "I wanna show you something." I say, "What?" He asks I lift my shield I show him the first memory of him, I was in the hospital and was eating ice cream and watching a movie, then it was Christmas and he got me a lot of his grandmothers jewelry I still have now, next was when I was 10 and at a carnival riding a ride with him.

Then when I was 14 he took me out in the forest and we spent the day together. Then 16 when I went on a first date with him, then my first kiss. Next was him playing with my boys when they were still little. Then of the wedding day, the speeches, our honeymoon, taking a midnight swim, the first time we had sex, when the girls were born and then when I found out Renesmeé and Annabelle would grow older with us forever.

"How did you do that for so long?" I smile, "Practice." I say shrugging, "Now you know, no bodies ever loved somebody as much as I love you." I smile he does to, "There is one exception," I nod and he kisses me passionately for w few minutes, "Can you show me again?" He asks after, I laugh, "No we don't got a lot of time." I say laughing He laughs with me. "Forever." He says, I still haven't took my hand from around his neck, I nod, "Forever." I say back. He then kisses me again.

Don't worry guys this is NOT the last chapter!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

131K 4K 27
Bella's back, fresh out of Juvie, a plan in her mind. She had spent every waking moment figuring out what the Cullens where and now she was positive...
714K 23.7K 22
After a night (Y/N) (L/N) was attacked by a monster of some sort, things were never going to be the same. In order to gain control of herself, she mu...
646K 15.3K 30
Y/N is just a small town girl who moved from Indiana to get a new chance on life. She moves to Forks, and catches the eye of Jasper Hale. There might...
77.7K 1.6K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...