REIGNING VIXEN | Edmund Peven...

Od project_deceiver

COMPLETED | ❝ Some journeys take us far from home. Some adventures lead us to our destiny. ❞ ━ in which... Více

ʀᴇɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴠɪxᴇɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴅʀᴏʙᴇ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴀᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴇxɪᴛꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ꜱᴛʀᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴ ɴᴀʀɴɪᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜʙᴏx ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴏʙꜱᴇʀᴠɪɴɢ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴏᴍᴘᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴍᴘᴀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ꜱɴɪᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴇᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴡɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɢʟʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴘᴇʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʙᴜʀɴ ᴀ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴜɴᴇʀᴀʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ ꜰᴇᴠᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴊᴜᴠᴇɴᴇꜱᴄᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ: ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴘɪᴀɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʜᴇʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴅʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ʙᴇᴀʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀɪɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴀꜱʟᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴜɴᴄᴀɴɴʏ ʀᴇꜱᴇᴍʙʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴀᴜᴅɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴄᴋꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ꜱᴛᴜʙʙᴏʀɴ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ʀᴇᴅᴇᴇᴍɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴀᴡꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ꜱʜᴇʟʟꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴍᴀɪɴꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ʀᴇꜱᴛᴏʀᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ꜱᴏʀᴄᴇʀᴇꜱꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴᴅʏɪɴɢ ꜰᴀɪᴛʜ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴜɴɪꜰʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴏʟʟɪꜱɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ɢɪɢɢʟɪɴɢ ʙᴜꜰꜰᴏᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴇᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏʏᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ꜱᴡᴀɴ ʟᴀᴋᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛɪᴛᴛʟᴇ-ᴛᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄᴀʟ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ʙᴏᴜɴᴅʟᴇꜱꜱ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx: ᴘʟᴀᴄɪᴅ ʜᴀᴢᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ: ꜱᴛᴇᴀᴅɪʟʏ ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴏʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢʟʏ ʙᴀꜱʜꜰᴜʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴀꜱᴛᴏɴɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ɢʀᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱᴛᴏᴡᴀʟꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ: ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴘʀᴏɢʀᴇꜱꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴘᴏɴᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛᴏʀꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰʀᴀᴄᴛᴜʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴀɢᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴᴠᴇɪʟᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴꜱᴇᴡɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ꜱʜᴀᴘᴇᴅ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴡᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ ꜰᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴠɪxᴇɴ
ɪᴍᴍᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ʜᴏᴛ ᴘᴇᴠᴇɴꜱɪᴇ ᴛᴇᴀ

5.4K 192 242
Od project_deceiver

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

THERE ARE TWO WAYS in how you get to live your life. First one was to follow the path you chose, the one direction in which you truly believed was the right one. It was a journey to the unknown yet it would only provide a sense of huge satisfaction as you stand at the end of your journey with a huge triumphant smile, ready to show them the victory you faced yourself. Or the path the others chose for you, a direction towards the painful process of what society forced upon yourself. Shaping you to be someone you would soon see as only a mask to be able to handle the different situations filled with the harsh reality.

What good way to start a day by telling a dramatic beginning. All of this was because of the latter option being pushed through with me being dragged by the siblings to stay with them on this very gloomy day. The rain poured freely outside, a smell of petrichor growing forgotten as the water droplets provided a sense of a nonstop storm. Sliding on the glass window, they raced with each other to see who would fall first which then later would form into a puddle of water. Rumbling thunder sounded in the distance, roaring loudly that it could differ to one of a lion's.

"Gastro—" Susan dragged out, her definition of fun placing a scowl on my face as she continued the lamest game ever. Well, at least she tried? "—Vascular."

Edmund temporarily stopped his carving to roll his eyes, later continuing on whatever word he was permanently writing under the chair.

"Come on, Peter. Gastrovascular." Susan pushed, making me quietly snicker at how fun this has been. Love them for saying that earlier.

Peter raised his head from its almost laying position, looking at the eldest female with a frown. "Well, is it latin?"

"Yes!" She replied, looking back at her book to silently read the word once again.

"Is it latin for," Ahh, there he goes. Just the person that the mood needed. "The worst game ever invented?"

Chuckles erupted from the other boy, Susan huffing at them after she loudly shut the book in her hands.

"We could play hide and seek!" Lucy finally decided to pitch in, giving up on her own little world by the window.

"But we're already having so much fun." I snickered lowly as I shut my own book in hand, rolling my eyes at Peter's small smile of appreciation for laughing at his joke.

"Come on, Peter, please," The youngest pleaded, holding her older brother's hand for extra effort.

"I thought his name was Pelvis?" I asked from my seat, earning a chuckle from Susan.

Lightly opening my book once more, I decided to ignore Lucy's pleas to play games, attempting to get sucked in my own little world. The emotion of boredom was spinning around the room in dull gray smokes, mocking me for having agreed to be pulled with the siblings. A slow rhythm from the line connecting the sibling's emotions to mine's came buzzing with complete and utter lack of enthusiasm.

My attention suddenly got pulled away from the small words I was currently reading when the sound of counting filled my ears. The once black and white air replaced by one's of excitement that transfigured the ashy smoke of dullness to colorful vivid bubbles. A sight to see when you were an empath playing experiments of where your potential could go.

The three siblings quickly got up from their positions. Edmund smacking his head from underneath the chair, of course earning a small laugh from me. He glared at me with intensity then made his way to exit the room along with the others. I just huffed silently, returning my attention back to my book when I was suddenly pulled out from the comfort of my chair. A gasp escaped my lips as I ran to catch up with the person holding my hand. After almost tumbling down a few steps, I finally realized what was happening, pulling my hand harshly from them.

"You are so dead," Susan and Lucy merely grinned at me, running away to where they wanted to hide, separating ways as they reached the stairs, and leaving me standing in the middle of the hallway. This is the part where I take my dramatic strut to find solace somewhere, by the way.

Grumbling quietly as I wiped my hand on my clothes, I made my way to return to the room we were recently in when another person came colliding towards me. With force enough to send me flying, I quickly made the effort of grabbing on the person's hair to at least get some little revenge. Because we are not about to grab waists then experience a scene of cliché romance stories. No thank you.

Groaning softly, I sat up from my laying position, tightening my pull on the hair from my fist only to hear the person exclaim a pained ow! I let go once I recognized that familiar groan.

"You!" I seethed, looking at the sheepish boy who was still rubbing his head from the harsh pull. "You better make sure your hiding place is good enough to hide your dead body because I swear I'm about seconds away from stabbing you."

"Bye!" He grinned at me, getting up in a rush to run away from me. Once again having to walk away, my eyes momentarily glowed a blue color, closing them to find the strings of emotions connected to the three siblings. As I took in their hidden locations, a smirk tugged at my lips. Let the snitching games begin.

Silently sitting down on my recent chair, I mentally counted with Peter. He was positioned to close his eyes by the wall, loudly announcing the remaining time left until he would go seek.

As the countdown finally reached its peak, I busied myself with reading my forgotten book, hearing Peter shift on his position until his gaze landed on me. "I don't suppose you'd think it's not sneaky anymore to hide behind the seeker?"

Looking up from my cradled story, I closed it gently then stood up. "Perhaps you should know that not everyone wants to play childish games."

"But you're a child?" He chased after my walking form, lining his strides to mine.

"I don't know if you're idiotic enough to not tell the difference between a child and a teen but never mind that. Just follow me, I know where they are." His eyebrows raised at my last comment, seemingly ignoring my long insult.

"You're going to snitch?" Peter mused, hesitating whether or not to accept the not given, but forced, offer.

"Wasn't originally planning to. But your rabid brother did something to—" My words got cut off as another voice doubled over mine from the silent hallways.

"It's alright!" Running footsteps rumbled across the room, echoing to a thousand vibrations that ended up being a swirl in the air. "I'm back! I'm alright!"

"Shut up, he's coming!" Another voice snarled, obviously trying to get the other person to stay quiet. By the time I finished climbing the steps, I turned the hallway just to bite my lips from laughing at the scene in front of me. Two heads snapped to our direction, looking like deers caught in headlights.

"You know, I'm not sure you two have quite got the idea of this game." Peter stated beside me, moving forward to look curiously at his siblings. I'm now asking myself if being stupid was one of their traits.

"Weren't you wondering where I was?" Lucy questioned, making me let go of a small chuckle at the ridiculousness of the situation.

"That's the point," Edmund scolded, getting at his sister's face to get his facts across. "That was why he was seeking you!"

Footsteps sounded behind me, rushing to the small gathering. Myself not bothering to turn around to know it was Susan as she let out a comment. "Does this mean I win?"

"I don't think Lucy wants to play anymore." Peter faced the female, confused why their youngest was acting like that.

"I've been . . ," The little girl dragged out, her eyebrows scrunched close to each other as she stared at her siblings. "Gone for hours." Didn't this child just drag me a few seconds ago?

"I don't suppose mental issues run in your bloods?" Finally deciding to speak, I raised my eyebrow at them when they turned to face me. What I was getting into? I don't know. Do I want to know? Maybe. But just know that when it comes to the point where this family reveals that they're lunatics, I won't hesitate to stab their hands if they get too close.

"You're not helping." Susan reprimanded, a disapproving look on her face. I rolled my eyes then moved past them to crouch down to look at the little girl.

"How about you give us more context, yeah? By then, maybe we wouldn't look like a stupid group of chickens." Her eyes slightly lit up at the thought of having to explain whatever she had to. After that, she talked and walked with me staying in the back to ignore the endless blabber. Don't get me wrong, I was listening, I just didn't want them to know I really was.

As we reached a door, my footing halted abruptly, gluing itself to the floor. My eyes staring past the blockage, straight through as if I could see what was held inside it. Small whispers blocking out the noises from the rambling group, a warm feeling basking my entirety yet it turned cold as the door was opened by someone.

I remained on my place, staring at the now visible object that caught my whole attention. A large wooden cabinet stood proudly inside the spare room, begging for it to be gazed upon as it was the only thing present there. It's intricate design carved with much details but it wasn't the one that made me stare at it, no, it was because the wardrobe in front of me oozed with strange magic. Which made me think back to the night yesterday, so this was that power source.

"You alright?" A firm voice said next to me, bringing me out of my thinking as I glanced at the owner. What shocked me next was the genuine concern of the person, his eyebrows creased as he searched my face. I cleared my throat, nodding at him in which he nodded back. Did Edmund Pevensie just ask if I was okay?

Following his footsteps, I walked inside the room, not taking my eyes off the unfamiliar object. The siblings spread out to it, one carefully opening it then pushing away the hanged clothes to knock on the wood walling. Another knock echoed behind it, doing it twice to ensure that it really was solid. Oh, it was solid alright.

"Lucy, the only wood in here is the back of the wardrobe." Susan stated, frowning at the confused little girl. Different emotions were swirling around the room, all of them leading to the true source, the wardrobe.

"One game at a time, Lu. We don't all have your imagination." Peter spoke out, turning to leave followed by his two other siblings. With myself wanting to be dramatic, I stayed facing the wardrobe, arms crossed in studying wonder.

"But I wasn't imagining!"

"That's enough, Lucy." Susan scolded, the three of them turning back to the girl.

"I wouldn't lie about this!" Lucy cried out, noticeable tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

Suddenly, from out the depth of my concentration, a tug from one of the connections made me furrow my brows. The little rope swirling with a glowing emotion that later made me purse my lips in dismay.

It was mischief. "Well, I believe you."

"You do?" A hopeful squeak came out from Lucy, not believing that the old grumpy rat would as so find truth in her words.

"Yeah, of course," Oh, boy. "Didn't I tell you about the football field in the bathroom cupboard?"

"Oh, will you just stop! You just have to make everything worse, don't you?" Well if you were to ask me, what Edmund said made me want to cackle that I had to connect to one of them in order to keep it at bay. Perks of having the ability to somewhat control emotions, I think.

"It was just a joke." He bit back, his voice lowering at the end.

"When are you gonna learn to grow up." Uh oh. Right in the spot.

"Shut up! You think you're dad, but you're not!"

"Well, that was nicely handled." I heard Susan's voice say, later hearing her footsteps follow her brother's.

"But . . ," Lucy softly spoke up, begging her older brother to at least be the only one to believe her. "It really was there."

"Susan's right Lucy, that's enough." He stated sternly, turning to exit like the others.

I let a small silence pass us before I started to voice out one thing that I just realized. "Did I somehow turn invisible that none of you couldn't see a stranger in the midst of a family argument?"

Lucy only offered a small smile, not quite reaching her eyes. I mentally groaned when a thought crossed my mind, cursing everything at what was happening to me. This goes against everything I believed in. Which was to stay mean to everyone. Perhaps just this one time?

"Do I look like a chameleon to you?" Turns out trying to joke with a child would get you to scoff in offense as Lucy just pursed her lips at that. Excuse me? Does my beauty scream lizard energy to you? "Okay, I hate you more now."

Giggling quietly, she quickly defended herself by saying she was only joking which I just rolled my eyes at. Standing to close the wardrobe, a jolt of cold air blew at my fingers, making me more and more invested in the story of the child beside me.

Turning to face her, I didn't get surprised to see her already looking at me with a slight hopeful expression. Sighing quietly, I crouched down to her height, making sure that I get eye contact.

"Do you believe me?" Her voice was small, barely audible to the already silent room. Well, do I? Do I believe her words? What do you even tell the small creature that you swore to hate, about agreeing with them.

"Yes, I do." I said firmly, making sure to get my message across.

"You're just saying that." She frowned slightly, thinking back to how Edmund said the same exact thing.

Searching for the right words to tell her, my mind scattered across the thought of my own secret. "Whether I am or not, just know that you're not the only one who knows something that most people wouldn't believe."

Seeing her eyes lighten up in curiosity, I quickly shut down the idea of her being allowed to question it. I stood back up from my position, making my way to the door. Stopping by the doorway, I turned back to her thinking form with a small smirk.

"If I hear you telling this to your siblings, you're going to wish you just kept your mouth shut." And there goes the little sweet moment. Just love my ability to threaten people, gives me more reason to live.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

357K 10.1K 41
In which a witch from Hogwarts gets into the magical world of Narnia and might end up tampering with the plot and the feelings of the characters. ●...
458K 9.8K 62
"Ed, if you don't shut up-" There was a smile of amusement on her face. "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" Her eyebrows drew in and there was a...
109K 4.5K 22
James Pevensie loved fiction, so when his youngest sibling claimed to have found a new world, it was no surprise that he was taken to it. Only when i...
1M 26.9K 39
" He set fire to the world around him but he never let a flame touch her. " Jasmine is the daughter of The Great Lion Aslan, sent to the hum...