Marriage Contract

By Hayagreeva888

Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungko... More

Marriage Contract
An unwanted turn...
Why me?
hello dears
Dilemma...
I beg you son...
new life
threat
plot...
honeymoon ??
hi lovelies ❣️
Ignorance
chim chim(fluff)
Hobi...
Hi my lovelies... get ready for Taejin❣️
Pervert!!
I love you....(m)
Meeting with Min
Impressed!!
Is he the same one??
I own him...
hi lovelies ❣️
I own him-2
cruel!!(M)
not an update my sweet angels.. 💖❤️
Cruel-2(m)
I am with you...
Repentance??
repentance...
ugghhh...
I am home...
Can you forgive me?
Sweet Home...
hello sweeties 😘 not an update but a token of gratitude...
life is not easy...
happy birthday my worldwide handsome 🤗🤗🎂😭
life is not easy-2
precious life!!
real culprit...
real culprit-2
he has a motif....
can you forgive me?-2.
trauma....
drama
What if the baby is not yours?!
no way you get him back!!!
changes
Crash!!!
hi sweets...❤️❤️
fate...
fate 2
the truth...
an unwanted student!
listen to me...(f)
confronted the truth and Confused in jealousy!!
incidents!!
shameless....
kidnapped!!!
vicious...
heinous...
I am there for you...
Jinkook❤️❤️❤️
Jinkook (M) ❤️❤️❤️
Lisa!!
past!!
the child is his!!
you are enough for me...
a story that cannot be named!!
I am the mother of the child!!
Let me bury it in my heart...
truth is sometimes like the pit of hell...
vanished!!
my heart ❤️
save me..
Sejun!?
Sejun -2
be patient to get your angel back...
did trust lead him to truth?
letter of Lisa!!
the touch!!
epilogue... part-1
I need you ♾️...final part of epilogue 💜

epilogue-part2

3.1K 100 12
By Hayagreeva888

In his white suit, Jungkook is looking extremely handsome, infact ethereal!! ..he entered Jin's apartment slightly wistling!! His heart is filled with excitement and giving him a great vibe of happiness and a pleasent feeling!! It is because he is going to propose Jin today!!

Yes.. he is going to propose Jin his love!.. he also wants to ask Jin to marry him again! He is as fidgety as Jin was on the day of their wedding nine years ago!! He is biting his nails in a kind of anxiety too!!  

Nine years ago, his father asked Jin's hand for him!! Now... It's something new!! he doesn't need someone's help..he wants to propose Jin and wants to see the precious feelings of him on that pretty face!! He wants to witness Jin's blushing face, sparkling eyes, the lovely acceptance from those pretty lips..

Of course Jungkook is terrified too that Jin may or may not accept to his proposal... But Tae, Jimin, Hobi, especially his son Joy and his father... everyone says that jin loves him!

Even if no one tells him, his heart knows that Jin loves him!! His heart tells him that jin is no more angry with him!! Jin's behaviour changed a lot these days!! He is talking to him openly...of course that doesn't mean Jin loves him!!But still a hope of ray is telling him that this proposing won't be a wrong thing!!

Jungkook also made his mind ready for Jin's rejection...after all, nine years of Jin's rejection made him habituated to such thinking too! But his heart is telling him that this time jin will not reject him!! He will surely accept him!!

His heart is encouraging him to dare and propose to jin... all his friends his father along with Joy are confident that Jin would definitely accept his proposal...

Today he got Jin's favourite pink Lilly flowers to give him while proposing!.. Jin loves them...

Jungkook touched the small velvet box in his pocket which has the beautiful ring in it!!

He is ready to accept any kind of conditions that Jin would put to him to accept his love!! But he will not miss his precious love anymore in his life...

Nine years he missed jin due to all the mistakes he committed knowingly or unknowingly... He wouldn't miss jin anymore...

***********

When Jin came to this apartment and they started meeting during weekends for the sake of Joy, Jungkook told Jin one day that he doesn't like the way that he and Jin talk to each other, although they meet to keep Joy happy!! He wanted Jin to be as normal and as informal as possible! But all he could see was denial of Jin to behave freely with him! He didn't even accept him as his friend!

Jin created a shell around him and confined himself to the position of an acquaintance with his ex-husband,rather being a friend!!  He seemed always not wanting to come out of that mood of agony and behave freely with Jungkook!!

This made Jungkook contemplate on the assumption that jin has no more interest in him!! That thought broke jungkook's heart into million pieces yet not let him lose his mind! Of course Jungkook had to think so much, if his heart accepts to leave jin to live his own life..

But again he thought that, after all, all the miseries Jin saw in his life were directly or indirectly caused by him!! So he definitely deserves this punishment!!

After a long contemplation,
he declared himself that his happiness lies in Jin's happiness but nowhere else... He realised that real love has the ability to see happiness his love's happiness!! Therefore, he will be happy to see Jin marrying Ken or anyone if jin wishes to..

Recently he spoke to Jin about the same thing and suggested him to marry Ken if if wants to, and promised to support Jin's decision whatever it is!! 

The answer from Jin was unexpected... Jin declared that he hasn't fallen for anyone including Ken!! He has no thoughts about marriage....

This indeed relieved Jungkook from an unknown pain that he never realised he has all these days! May be it is the fear of losing Jin!!

*******
Jungkook saw jin talking to Ken with all smile on his face!! His heart ached and palm clenched into a fist!! It's been years that Jin spoke to him with such a beautiful smile...

After Jin said that there are no feelings between him and Ken, Jungkook felt happy!!

but now he is witnessing Jin speaking to Ken so sweetly!!

Today Jungkook thought to try his luck by proposing Jin about his love!!

But He dosen't know how to consider Jin's behaviour with Ken!!

Is jin trying to be close to Ken because he promised to support them? Jungkook didn't know what to do or how to act!! His heart os aching in the same  unknown and unwanted pain again!!

"Real love is accepting our love in every manner..." he reminded himself...

Jungkook somehow managed to smile at both of them after he faked a small cough to control his feelings and get their attention..

"hey buddy!"

Ken got up from his place and gave an affectionate hug to Jungkook... Jin didn't get up but he has twinkles in his eyes at the sight of Jungkook which didn't go unnoticed by both Jungkook and Ken!!

Jungkook looked at Jin who is literally shining in his casual white shirt which is tucked into ripped jeans...

Jins face is glowing like never before!! A blissful smile is lingering on his pretty lips...

Jungkook sensed that jin is staring at him with love eyes after a long time!! The smiling look Jin gave to Ken a minute ago was totally different from the gaze that he is giving to Jungkook currently!!

"Is it real? Does he have same feelings for me like I have for him?!"Jungkook questioned himself in an astonishment, not believing his luck!!

Jins beautiful forehead and pretty red lips are so inviting! Meanwhile he smiled at Jungkook and gave a tap on the sofa to sit next to him, which he never ever did at least in the past one year after he joined this apartment!!  Jungkook was extremely happy and agitated too and couldn't understand how to take Jin's gaze and behaviour! But he sat next to Jin with some unknown excitement!!

Jungkook badly need a hug from his beautiful Jin now... But will Jin allow him to have a hug with him?  Jungkook thoughts kept him in dilemma...

Ken was watching everything in a knowingly smile, while being seated in the single seater sofa...he changed his gaze from one to another, from jin to Jungkook and from Jungkook to jin!!

Ken knows what's going on....
Jungkook wants to confess his love to Jin..

Ken also knows that Jin wants to confess his love to Jungkook today!!

Jin opened his mind and spoke to Ken after a long time today!

He punished Jungkook for years together by rejecting his love! He did it not only for the mistakes committed by Jungkook but also due to the mistakes of others which portrayed Jungkook as the villian to him!! Jin admits that It is a mistake of him too that he didn't comprehend his husband's intension when there was a real need...

However, Jin says regretfully that he punished Jungkook for a long time and Jungkook took all the punishment in a hope to have Jin back into his life!!Jin thinks that this is the time!!Today is Jungkook's birthday! Jin wants to confess his love to his ex-husband...

Ken remembered what Mr.Jeon said...

After they both had taken the punishment equally by being distant to each other with so many conflicts and misunderstandings, they have the realisation that they had enough till now....they both don't deserve this anymore...

now Mr Jeon and everyperson in both their lives want the couple to live a happy life with their son Joy...

Mr.Jeon says that they both are ready to accept each other by forgetting all the pains and asking and giving the forgiveness to the other!! But he doubts that their ego is not letting them speak to each other and confess!!

But Ken knows that there is no ego lying between them anymore! The day has come which would let each other to accept each other!! They all said that they would arrive soon once the confessions are over...

But Ken is so excited and wants everyone to see this K-Drama scene!! So he secretly messaged Tae to bring everyone...

Ken eyes are eager and waiting for others to arrive... He doesn't want anyone to miss this beautiful situation...

After all, it is the plan that they all conspired to make this couple accept each other!!

****"
Do you think what we are doing is right?" The person who laid on Jin's bed next to him, asked...

"What makes you think we are doing something wrong?" Jin pouted...

That person's eyes are full of sparkles..he is looking at Jin fondly! Meanwhile Jin straightened himself and sat from the lying position... he looked deep into the latter's eyes, smirked sweetly and asked...

"What's your hesitation in being with me here when I am telling you that I can't live without you anymore?"Jin's declaration made the eyes of the other grow big in immense happiness! He was waiting to listen to these words from jin for years together!! It is like music to his ears!!  His heart sank in bliss with Jin's confession....

Still he wanted to tease his love..

" You know what makes me hesitate?? Your friend, my parent and our common friends are there outside and we are inside the bedroom!! Thank god Joy is asleep... but the others  know very well what we are going to do now...Don't you think it is a trouble for all of them to hear your loud moans??  wouldn't they mind it?" His naughtiness is playing on his smirking lips...and his hands are snaking around Jin's waist to hold him tight into his hug....

"Shut up Jungkook.." Jin blushed in a sweet frowned smile while melting in others cuddle....his cheeks burned in a flustered condition for his husband's naughtiness and turned prettier, adorned with pink dust!!

****"**"

When Ken was waiting excitedly for the others, to his surprise,  Tae, Jimin, Mr.Jeon, Joy, Hobi, Yoongi all they came from inside the other room! This means they were hiding there as per the plan of someone else!! Who planned it?? He couldn't imagine that Jin has a different plan!!

He saw Jimin holding a birthday cake for Jungkook!! Mr.Jeon and all others wore birthday caps and started clapping cheerfully looking at Jungkook!!

Including Jin they all shouted and screamed happily...
"Happy birthday Jungkook!!"

This was something Ken and Jungkook didn't expect at all!!

Suddenly Jin came close to Jungkook... He stared into his lover's eyes with so much of affection!...he held Jungkook hands sensitively as if they are very precious for him!!

"Kookie..."Jungkook was in a blissful astonishment because everything is unexpected and it was a rare thing that Jin is calling him with that name!!

Both their eyes are staring at each other!! They are slowly filling with tears and heart with so many emotions!! The lillies Jungkook brought for Jin fell off on the floor from his hands without his notice in this shocking situation!! Jungkook didn't even remember what he wanted to do today!! He just stood like a statue!!

"Happy birthday kookie! I know I gave you so much of pain.. but don't you think it is not completely my fault? I am also ready to ask you forgiveness for all my misunderstandings!! Now I have learnt that real love means forgiving and forgetting!! I know real love is loving the person unconditionally!! I know you love me...and let me today confess it to you..... I love you too Jungkook!!

I love you so much! If it is ok for you, Shall we marry again?!" Jin smiled sweetly... Tears were making his eyes sparkle more beautifully!!

Jungkook hand went to his mouth unknowingly! He shut his mouth with a sweet shock... He couldn't believe what he heard from Jin!! It is the sweet answer to all his prayers he did in all these years!!

Jungkook Immediately  pulled Jin into a tight hug!! Jin melted in that hug!!  Both their eyes are shedding tears!! Their  eyes became the raining clouds.!!

Both they didn't notice what was going on around.. they didn't even know that the people around them are cherishing this moment as if it is a moment of joy in their entire life!! They all have tears in their eyes looking at the couple's reunion!!

Joy is crying in happiness who is in the hug of his grand paa!! This was what he waited for!! He wants his parents to become one and be happy!!

Mr.Jeon couldn't hold his happiness anymore too!! He wiped his tears in a joyful smile and blessed his children in his heart!! His eyes waited for years together to see this joyful reunion of his son and son-in-law!!

He saw Joy picking up the flowers from the floor and handing them to his father so that he can give them to his appa..

After a few moments they all could witness Jungkook taking out a red velvet box and taking out a beautiful diamond ring from that and making Jin wear it on his left hand's ring finger!!

Now they are not two people anymore but one!!

*********

Before Jungkook could fully enjoy the view of Jin's blushing face he was given a shock by his love!!!

Jin suddenly moved closer to him and traced his fingers into the silky hair of the latter... Then he connected his lips to the other, making the other want it more! The sweetness of Jin's needy kiss made both feel dizzy and hungry for each other!! The other flipped jin and hovered him without breaking the kiss...

Jin sweetly yelped and looked into his husband's eyes seductively..He allowed Jungkook's tongue into his sweetly parted mouth.. after a couple of minutes later they parted for breath with a greatly satisfied smile and gasped heavily... Jungkook said caressing Jin's hair...

"We are not two persons but one Jinnie..!"

He completed what he wants to say and connected his lips to Jin's again...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 2K 20
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
118K 3.2K 22
Darkness is the word that I describe myself. Every day is a living hell. Other girls were jealous of me for marrying handsome young Ceo Jeon Jungkook...
1M 44.3K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
1.3M 62.4K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...