Wrong |COMPLETE|

By _miss_nayada

"They were like parallel lines... close, but never together." ❤ STARTED :13th JANUA... More

Author's Note 📌
🕷PART 1 🔱GOOD GIRL🕷
🕸Chapter...1🕷
🕸️Chapter...2🕷️
🕷️Chapter...3🕸️
🕸️Chapter...4🕷️
🕸️Chapter...5🕷️
🕸Chapter...6🕷
🕸️Chapter...7🕷️
🕸Chapter...8🕷
🕸Chapter...9🕷
🕸Chapter...10🕷
🕸Chapter...11🕷
🕸Chapter...12🕷
🕸Chapter...13🕷
🕸Chapter...14🕷
🕸Chapter...15🕷
🕸Chapter...16🕷
🕸Chapter...17🕷
🕸Chapter...18🕷
🕸Chapter...19🕷
🕸Chapter...20🕷
🕷PART 2🔱BAD GIRL🕸
🕸Chapter...21🕷
🕸Chapter...22🕷
🕸Chapter...23🕷
🕸Chapter...24🕷
🕸Chapter...25🕷
🕸Chapter...26🕷
🕸Chapter...27🕷
🕸Chapter...28🕷
🕸Chapter...29🕷
🕸Chapter...30🕷
🕸Chapter...31🕷
🕸Chapter...32🕷
🕸Chapter...33🕷
🕸Chapter...34🕷
🕸Chapter...35🕷
🕸Chapter...36🕷
🕸Chapter...37🕷
🕸Chapter...38🕷
🕸Chapter...39🕷
🕸Chapter...40🕷
🕸Chapter...41🕷
🕸Chapter...42🕷
🕸Chapter 43🕷
🕷PART 3 🔱 BOTH ?! 🕸
🕸Chaprer...44🕷
🕸Chapter...45🕷
🕸Chapter 46🕷
🕸Chapter...47🕷
🕸Chapter...48🕷
🕸Chapter...49🕷
🕸Chapter...50🕷
🕸Chapter...51🕷
🕸Chapter...52🕷
🕸Chapter...53🕷
🕸Chapter...54🕷
🕸Chapter...55🕷
🕸Chapter...56🕷
🕸Chapter...57🕷
🕷PART IV🔱SERENE🕸
🕸Chapter...58🕷
🕸Chapter...60🕷
🕸Epilogue🕷
✨Sequel🌠 {ON HOLD}
New Book📌 {The Bridal Swap}
PART I ✨ BEFORE
Prologue
My Socials :
📌Books by Nayada

🕸Chapter...59🕷

574 34 2
By _miss_nayada

🎵Listen to Dandelions by Ruth B🎶

🕷🕸

Oren loves me...

I let out a huge smile.

It has been him all this time... but why wouldn't he say something ?

I know he struggles with showing his emotions but I wish he had told me before he left.

Maybe things would have been different.

Maybe...

"Honey, you okay ?" I look up to see my mom standing at the door. I didn't even hear her opening it.

"Wow, you're smiling !" She exclaims and I widen my smile.

I guess she's shocked because it has been a while.

"I opened the box mom..." I say.

"...and ?" She asks.

I quickly get out of bed and run to my closet. I pick up my blush bag pack and stuff a few clothes inside. I run to my bathroom, pick up all my toiletries and stuff them inside the back pack.

I open the medicine cabinet and take out a few sleep and pain medication that I've been using and also stuff inside the bag. Not forgetting my charger, credit card and savings.

I remove my jeans and put on another pair followed by a black tank top. For shoes I go with nearest sneakers around.

I look out the window before putting on one of Oren's red hoodie. The sky is dark but I can see clouds drift by. I then turn to my mom and flash her a flat smile.

"I need to go to Washington !"

***

"Ladies and gentlemen, kindly fasten your seatbelts because we'll be landing in exactly twenty five minutes."

"Finally" I mutter under my breath.

***

"Where to miss ?"

The driver of the uber that I'm in asks and I hand him my phone where I googled Jessica's law firm, got her number, convinced her sassy secretary to hand her the phone and asked her personally for her address.

"That's an hour away miss." He says and I nod and okay.

An hour later we stop in front of the Kruse's two storey residence. I pay the driver using cash and hop out. When I approach the front gate a guard dressed in all black stops me before I go any further.

"Where to miss ?" He asks in a firm tone.

"Im here to meet the Kruse. They're expecting me. I'm Skylar-"

"Miss Quinn." He cuts me off and I nod a yes.

I guess he was told that I'm coming.

"She's been expecting you." He says and I smile.

The guard opens for me the gate and directs me to the front door. I knock twice and a maid in a white dress opens.

"Uuuhh..." She eyes me but before I can say anything little Lexus runs to me.

"Sky..." She calls out in her sing-song voice and I smile.

I pick her up letting my bag pack fall to the ground. "Hello princess."

"Sky !" I look up to see a casually dressed Jessica approach me with Holden by his side. I put down Lexus, fist bump Holden then hug a smiling Jessica.

Her hair is braided perfectly to one side, falling low over her left shoulder.

"I missed you." She says and I tear up.

"I missed you too."

"Do you want some breakfast ?" She asks and I check the time in my wrist watch.

9:45 am

"Yeah. I'm famished." I say.

Lexus takes hold of my hand and leads me towards the dinning room where breakfast is already served.

I pour myself a mug of bitter sweet coffee and let Jessica serve me some eggs and bacon.

We make conversation while enjoying breakfast. Once we're done I help clean the dishes and Jessica has someone prepare a room for me.

"I'm glad you came to visit." Jessica says as we sit on one of the benches in her garden.

I'm quite for a while before gathering courage to tell her the real reason I'm in DC.,

"I actually came to see... Oren."
I announce and she goes quiet, awfully quite.

Why do I have the feeling that I'm not going to like what she has to say.

"Jessica... where's Oren ?" I ask, my voice barely a whisper.

She's quiet again before finally speaking.

"Oren doesn't live here. He left two months ago... to go live with Cole." She says. "Cole never left to go to the military because he didn't want to, so Oren was his only hope."

My world shatters.

"Where do they live ?"

"New York."

***

I give the taxi driver Oren and Cole's address then fall asleep at the backseat.

I know it's not wise but the jetlag has gotten onto me.

Right after Jessica told me Oren is in New York I didn't waste anytime. I thanked her for the breakfast then took the next flight to New York.

Half an hour later, the taxi comes to a stop and the driver wakes me. I pay him using my credit card then lazily hop out. I look up at the fourteen storey building and all I can manage is a yawn.

I'm really tired.

The building is really captivating but I'm too exhausted to admire.

I stagger inside the lobby and head towards the front desk. The brunette with the huge earrings, tight red blouse and heavy makeup eyes me like I'm from another planet.

"How can I help you ?" She asks with an attitude.

I'm about to answer her when a dizzy spree hits me. My bag pack falls to the ground and I loose focuse of everything.

"Hey, you okay ?" The girl asks but my body feels weak.

I let go of the front desk and trip on nothing. Right now I feel sick to my stomach for no apparent reason.

"Sky ?!" I hear my name and the voice sounds famliar. Way too familiar.

Oren...

I turn to see Oren and Cole standing a few feet from me holding what seem to be shopping bags.

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I feel pain consume my body and I let myself go.

I wait to feel the pain of my body hitting the hard linoleum but it doesn't come. I force my eyes open and Oren's deep blue ones pierce mine.

The next thing I know is Oren's body provides me warmth before his familiar intoxicating cologne consumes me into deep deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 15.9K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
18.3K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
2.2K 121 31
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
1.1K 162 64
Aliceion's life is perfect.Both her parents are lawyers and she's the only child.She goes to the perfect private school and has the perfect grades an...