My Bloody Girlfriend (Himiko...

By Andyl90

Y/N L/N was a quirkless boy but has died from A Villain Attack. He was great friends with Class 1-A and even... More

Introduction!
Chapter 1: Y/N's Side, His Death
Chapter 2: Toga Side, Leaving
Chapter 3: The Assassins
Chapter 4: Mission Baku-GO
Chapter 5: Reunited?
Chapter 6: The Answers
Chapter 7: Identity
Chapter 8: Some Encounter
Chapter 10: Mission Hot Daddy Dabi?

Chapter 9: One Step Forward, Five Steps Back

2.8K 49 35
By Andyl90

Y/N's POV (Been a while since I did First POV)

I can't believe I just had sex with her

It was around 5 in the morning and I just woke up from a dreamless night. It's been a couple of days after we successfully taken Eri back from those Assassins or whatever Aizawa name was. Ughh I should get up, but first a shower and some clothes.

My chest is currently wrapped around by Toga, I blush a slightly shade of red as I was able to be free. I grabbed a new set of clothes and headed straight for the bathroom. Locking the door behind me and turning on the showers. I felt embarrassed that I was still thinking of those noises. The gagging, the slurping, the moaning. And the fact that she was the dominant one during half of their sexual activity before I took ov- okay you know what I'm not finishing that sentence.

After about 15 minutes, I was done with cleaning myself- why do everything I think sounds just wrong. Anyways I think it is a Saturday, I should probably inform Aizawa that I have her. After brushing my teeth and getting ready for the day, I feel more energetic than ever. I walk out of the bathroom only to kiss my sleeping girlfriend on the forehead. I let a note on the side for her, Incase she worries on where I am.

Currently I was carrying the sleeping Eri, she was shy at first but thanks to Holly we were able to get her to trust us. I bought her mini pancakes for her to have for breakfast, chocolate chip too! Then she fell asleep, she must feel tired and scared on what happened to her. If I was her age I would be too.

I walked out of the forest, I forgot how close the city is. It's like the city is my neighbor. Anyways, I should probably get to Aizawa. He did told me to bring her as soon as possible. And keeping her longer would make things a bit more complicated... Ahhh a scary Aizawa was, well horrifying.

As I was walking around to find Aizawa's apartment, which I have no idea why I'm having so much trouble I noticed something unusual. There was a tall guy, and pretty muscular too. He looked a bit familiar but my eyes widen once I saw that smirk. No... it's him... The muscles... The hair, the skin tone, the smirk. It's him.

I gotta run, I can't fight him in a place right here. Besides I have a fucking child with me. Villains probably love hunting the innocent down. I heard a whimper in my arms, shit I forgot Eri was in my arms! How did I forget?

Eri: Y-Y/N?

Y/N: Sorry Eri, we'll being followed. Stay quiet.

I checked behind me and he was far away but he still got his eyes set on me. Shit, so crowded why did it had to be the weekend. I was so worried that I accidentally bumped into someone. I got up and quickly apologize but my eyes widen as I bumped into someone I didn't expect to be here, Bakugou. His eyes also widen in surprised but confused too.

Bakugou: Y/N? What are- Hey! Let go!

I grabbed him by the arm as I dragged him into the alleyway. His shouting might gave us away. Thankfully not many people were in the way so it was able to get to it. I let go of Bakugou's arm and he seems a tiny bit pissed off.

Bakugou: Y/N? What the hell was that?

Y/N: Not in front of Eri!

Bakugou's eye once again squinted in confusion till he saw Eri in my arms, her eyes filled with scared and terror. This makes Bakugou a bit more confused as everything was happening so fast.

Bakugou: Y/N? What's going on?

Y/N: Muscular! Big Guy! Older You! Here! Looking to kill me again...

Bakugou: He's here!? I'll teach that bastard!

Y/N: No wait! We can't fight him!

Bakugou: And why the hell not! The two of us can take care of him!

Y/N: I don't know about that. Also look, there's so many civilians here. We need to find a place that's empty, so no one will get hurt.

Bakugou: Tch, whatever. But I'm not just gonna stand there. Come on, let's take Eri back and-

A huge dark slash of energy suddenly came at us, both of us noticed and dodged out of the way. In front of us, I'm assuming it's a new enemy. He was, actually maybe it's a it I can't tell. What I do know is this, definitely not an Nomu. A different creature maybe? Eri ran to stay hidden from whatever it is.

Y/N: Who are you?

???: Call me the Nightmare.

Y/N: Okay! Definitely a human.

Bakugou: And what the hell do you want?

Nightmare: You are not my objective Angry Pomeranian.

Bakugou: Excuse me!?

Nightmare: Nor is the child, you Y/N L/N. I'm here to take you away.

Y/N: And who sent you here?

Nightmare: The same person that send that big buffoon Muscular.

My eyes were showing a bit of confusion, I don't know who sent him here but I'm assuming he's from the League of Villains. The group is now recruiting other villains? My attention snapped to the guy who launched us with his scythe. Bakugou shot an explosion at him but he simply reflected it. He launched towards him but Nightmare sidestepped and hit him on the back using the back of his scythe. What shocked me is how much force he put in as he send Bakugou into the wall.

He then charges towards me with his scythe, I blocked his swings with my axes. The battle repeated, Swing, Dodge, Swing, Block. This guy is definitely skilled, he knows what he's doing. He kicks me away after I block another one of his swings.

Nightmare: You are skilled but...

Nightmare then turned its attention on Eri. My eyes widen as he formed that same black slash of energy, although something looks different about it. My body started moving on its own, I won't allow her to get hurt after all that she's been through.

Y/N: No!!

I ran in front of Eri to shield her, my arms spread out. My body glowed in green as I tried to reflect it back, Reflection. A move that i master as my body was able to bounce off all projectiles. My eyes widen as It worked, that slash of energy was heading back towards Nightmare as he sidestepped. As the green aura around me disappeared, my eyes feel heavy.

Y/N: What the... Why do I feel... so tired...?

3rd POV

Eri: Y-Y/N!!!

Eri ran towards Y/N, her small hands were checking to see if he was okay. Nightmare chuckled evilly as he walked towards them slowly. His objective was closed to being complete, All he had to do is get this idiot out of the way. But he heard someone rushing at him from behind, Bakugou. He tried shooting an explosion but Nightmare reflected it. Nightmare jumped above Bakugou's punch, once he made it to the ground a stare off happened. Nightmare chuckled before leaping into the air.

Nightmare: We'll meet again...

And then he teleported away, his body covered in darkness.

A/N: Gonna make this short, hi! Y'all demanded and I deliver. I deliver with updates and more.

As you scroll down, I have new you might like

Male Reader x Momo Yaoyorozu (My Light Shines For You)

Male Reader x Winter Schnee (Royal Till The End)

Male Reader x Korrina (I Fight Only For You)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 683 47
In the prestigious UA Academia, a special student named Y/N embarks on a remarkable journey to become a hero. What sets Y/N apart from his peers is...
50.6K 1.4K 113
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
165K 9.2K 31
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...
59.1K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...