Tristian's Obsession (18+) {c...

By unicornisa14

A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ... More

A/N
CAST
1. THEY MEET
2. A NIGHT TO REMEMBER
3. THE MORNING AFTER
4. COFFEE SHOP
5. PAST
6. MOVING ON
7. SURPRISE!
8. TRUTH
IMPORTANT
CHARACTER'S AESTHETIC
9. TAKEN
NEW STORY
10. BEAST UNLEASHED
11. Hide&Seek
12. AN ACT
13. BALL
14. GREY EYES
15. BROKEN
16. THE MEETING
17. ALIVE
18. HOLLOW
RATING!
19. SOMETHING SHINY
20. DEVIL'S ANGER
21. PUNISHMENTS
22. TIME TO GIVE UP
23. YOU WIN
Characters - Part 2
24. FINALLY
𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂
25. Natasha
26. ANOTHER DEVIL
27. SAPPHIRE, LOVE & HATE
28. MARK
29. 'TM'
30. NO!
31. KILLED!
33. RAGE
34. HE IS HERE!
35. ASHES
36. END
EPILOGUE
A/N
FAN ART
NEW BOOK

32. PLEASURE

17.7K 473 62
By unicornisa14

"I am coming to get you" Damon says.

"Wh-what?" I ask. Maybe I heard wrong.

"I said I am coming to get you tomorrow" I repeats.

"How?" I whisper making sure to keep my excitement at bay and not let Tristian hear me.

"Leave it all to me. Just be ready by tomorrow midnight" he says.

"But Tristian is still here" I tell him.

"Oh, he won't be. Trust me" he says.

I don't trust him at all but it is the risk I am willing to take. I will die if stay here any longer and now that I am responsible for another innocent life, I have to do all that it takes to survive or I will die trying. This child came in like a blessing in this purgatory.

"Hello?" I hear Damon on the other line.

"Y-yes" I say but before he could reply I hear the bathroom door opening.

I quickly cut the call and hid the phone behind the large flower pot.

I see Tristian coming back inside the room and without even looking for me anywhere else in the room he comes straight to me with dark blue eyes. It is only now that I notice that he is stark naked.

I stumble back a little when he stands right in front of me and licks his lower.

"I am hungry Anna" he says kissing my neck, "Hungry for you" with that he slams his lips on mine.

I stay frozen for a second when his lips furiously move against mine. I grab onto his shoulder and reply to his kiss. Maybe it is the hormones in my body or something else but I find my panties wet underneath the sweat pants. When his teeth graze my lower lip painfully yet seductively, I release a treacherous moan. I could feel Tristian's smirk.

He is quick drop on his knees and starts removing my sweatpants slowly all the while kissing my burning skin.

His tongue circles around my navel and my sweatpants along with my panties fall on the floor. With his skilled tongue Tristian reaches my dripping pussy.

"Heavenly" Tristian says after sniffing my pussy.

Without warning he starts licking my pussy making me moan out loudly for everyone to hear. I grab unto his hairs tightly to keep my balance but if wasn't for his long fingers gripping my ass I would've fallen down for sure. His tongue circles around my clit in perfect speed and perfect pressure.

At this moment I am not even ashamed of how much body has given in to him.

"Argh!" I moan when I feel his two fingers entering my pussy while his tongue is circling around my clit.

"Cum for me baby" he says before lapping unto my pussy.

Just like under some spell I cum. Hard.

He licks my pussy as well as the cum dripping down my thighs not wasting a single drop. After he is finished, he stands up and pushes my body slowly on the nearest wall before kissing, making me taste myself on his lips.

"You can never resist me Anna" he whispers against my lips and my drop my eyes because of shame.

He is right I can never resist.

He grabs my ass picking me up and I wrap my legs around him. His rock-hard dick enters me immediately making me scream in both pleasure and pain as I still can't adjust to his size. He starts thrusting in me but for the first time he does it gently as we kiss furiously.

I feel myself clenching around his length.

"Yes baby, grip my dick" he says biting my earlobe.

I close my eyes as my orgasm is approaching me and by the way his dick is swelling inside of me, I can tell he too is close. Tears start dripping down my eyes as he starts drilling my pussy mercilessly.

My orgasm hits me like a hurricane and my entire body shakes and he too cums inside me grunting my name.

My head slumps down on his sweaty shoulders as he kisses my neck slowly. The guilt starts to rise in me once I come down from my high. I feel so cheap. I am nothing but a wh-

"I can never get enough of you" Tristian's voice interrupts my thoughts.

I try to push his body away but that only makes him hold me tighter. His grip on my belly tightens.

"Stop if you don't want me to kill this thing inside of you" he warns me and I stop all my movements.

He leans in to kiss me but furious knocking on the door stops him. Whoever it is must be every impatient to be knocking like a raged bull. Tristian growls in aggression before he makes me wear my clothes again. Walking towards the door he puts on a pair of boxers before opening the door.

Jacob is standing at the door a little startled after Tristian's face.

"What?!" Tristian barks making me flinch while Jacob stands there.

"There has been an attack on our base in Spain" Jacob says and Tristian's entire demeanour shifts from being angry to cold yet calm.

I have barely heard Tristian talk about his mafia business in front of me. It was majorly when he was on call or had to sign some documents brought by Jacob that I've seen him work for his mafia.

"Who?" Tristian says walking back inside the room and into his closet while Jacob gives me a small smile.

"It was Damon" Jacob says and all blood leaves my face remembering the conversation I had with Damon just moments ago. I need to throw that phone away as soon as possible.

"Prepare the jet. We leave now" Tristian shouts from the closet.

"Should I ask the maids to prepare Annabeth's suitcase?" Jacob says.

"No! She stays here...we don't know what Damon has planned while we reach Spain. Make sure to double the security around the mansion and I want five female guards around Anna at all times" Tristian says finally coming out of the closet all dressed up in his three-piece suit.

I was happy when I heard him say that he won't be taking me with him but that happiness was short lived once he ordered to increase security with five women always following me around.

Jacob leaves the room closing the door behind him. Tristian walks up to me grabbing my waist and slamming by body against his.

"Don't even think about escaping Anna, I have eyes everywhere. And it won't be good for this thing inside of you" he says caressing my tummy.

Tears fall out of eyes as I hear the cruel words that he said for his won child. I hastily nod as he kisses me lightly on my lips.

"Your tears are making me hard baby" he whispers in my ears and I choke back a sob as he says "I will see you in two days. I love you" he says.

When I don't say it back, he gives me a cold stare making me shiver in fear.

"I-I lo-ve you t-too" I stutter.

"You better remember that baby" he says before walking out of the room.

I drop on my knees clutching my stomach and bawling.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜

It was almost midnight and I am pacing around in my room with anxiety while five female guards are standing in different corners of the room like statues not even looking at me. A day passed out in blur, not having Tristian around me calmed my nerves but as much as I hate to admit my body is used to him. I cannot even sleep without him beside me but it is just Stockholm syndrome, once I am out of here, I won't even care about him.

He called me every one hour and has installed CCTV cameras in the room, even in the bathroom. I am sure he is watching me most of the time because he called me when I slept inside the tub in the bathroom. The guards burst inside the bathroom, startling me before handing me the phone when Tristian ordered me to get out of the tub.

The place is much more silent than usual. I can hear the whoosh of the large pine trees surround the mansion. It feels like the calm before the storm. The large clock struck twelve.

That is when I heard the first shot of the night. 

---------------------------

Sorry for the late update guys! As some of you may know this, i was in a really bad mentalk health for quite some time, so had to take some time off for myself. But now i am finally back. 

Thank for sticking with me. 

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 7.7K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...
15.1K 1K 35
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
4M 130K 41
I flinch as his hand reaches to my face, and aggressively pulls down the cloak from my head. He surveys my tear stained face and jewelry all the way...
64.2K 2K 39
*Previously Take Flight* Eliana is running from her past, and it's chasing her with a vengeance. When her loved ones are murdered before her by a cru...