the aftermath • larry„ziall

By urlashton

❝I miss you. I'd give my whole life away just to hug you one last time. How I wish it was me instead of you... More

one »
two »
three »
four »
five »
six »
seven »
nine »
ten »
eleven »
twelve »
thirteen »
fourteen »
fifteen »
sixteen »
seventeen »
eighteen »
nineteen »
twenty »
twenty-one »
twenty-two »
twenty-three »
twenty-four »
twenty-five »
twenty-six »
twenty-seven »
twenty-eight »
twenty-nine »
thirty »
thirty-one »
thirty-two »
How does the story ends? - Explained
thirty-three »
epilogue »
author's note »
SEQUEL: THE FALLOUT

eight »

1.6K 44 135
By urlashton

"Okay, let's talk boys... Do everyone here want this reunion to happen?" Liam asked, giving each of the lad in front of him a look.

"Well yes but... I just think it's bad timing. If Louis is on board, then I am too." Expressed Niall.

They all nodded, now looking at Louis as he slightly blushed.

"You know what?" He said after taking a deep breath. "I'm in, I do think work will help me get my mind off of everything, plus we're under this fucking contract no matter what, so might as well make the best of it."

"Wait... Are you sure Lou?" Harry asked, a bit concerned.

"Yes I am. However I really want Zayn to be a part of this, he looked so happy to be with us and I feel like he won't mind joining the band again."

"Yeah about that." Liam spoke, brushing his hair away from his face. "What the fuck happened between him and Simon? I didn't think he had any power over Z anymore? Didn't his contract end when he left the band?"

"Yes I know, it was weird." Harry expressed. "But Simon is a prick so I wouldn't be surprised if something happened between them and he is blackmailing Zayn with it."

They all agreed with him, turning their attention to Niall now.

"So Ni... Would you feel comfortable with Zayn being around again?" Louis asked him. "We know it's been tense between you two and we don't want it to be awkward."

Horan stared at the floor for a few moments, probably thinking of a good answer.

"I mean... If you all want him back then yes I can handle it." He finally said. "I promise to make an effort."

"That's great, let's call Simon then." Tomlinson said, taking his phone out of his pocket.

Truth is, Niall cared so much about Zayn, way more than he would ever how. He was worried sick about him and he truly hoped that them doing this will make the Pakistani one happy.

Maybe they could resolve their issues, he thought.

"Hello?" A familiar voice said in the call, as Louis put it on speaker mode.

"Hey it's Louis, and before you say anything..." Tommo snapped immediately. "We're all agreeing to reunite, but under one condition... We want Zayn to join us."

"Alr-"

"I'm not finished." Louis interrupted again. "Once again, our solo careers are doing great, and we don't need you. So I suggest you agree to this. If you're going to treat us like shit all over again, at least make the only thing we all want come true."

"Well that was just unnecessary, I was about to say okay anyway." Simon simply stated in a very relaxed tone.

The boys gave a confused look to one another, as they really thought this would take way more convincing. However, they didn't really think much of it, they were just happy that for once, management listened to their demands.

"I'll give him a call, and when we agree on everything I'll text you our next move." He proceeded to say.

"Alright." Louis replied before hanging up the phone, not wanting to hear his ex manager's annoying voice anymore.

"Well, that was dangerously easy..." Liam stated, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah... At least everyone got what they wanted right?" Harry answered, not wanting to overthink the situation.

"Yeah..." Louis replied, before the room went completely silent.

No one said anything for a few minutes, as they were all lost in their own thoughts.

"Well.." Niall said, getting up. "I don't know about you guys but all this drama made me crave ice cream. I'll go buy some."

"Hey I want one!!" The three other lads said in unison.

They all looked at each other before laughing out loud.

"Alright alright, chill." Horan expressed after his last chuckle. "Text me your order and I'll bring some for all of you."

He smiled before taking a few steps further, ready to leave the room.

"I'll come with you!" Harry said, getting out of his seat which made Niall turn around to face him. "I mean... If you want of course."

The Irish one looked at the green eyed man in front of him, before a very tiny grin formed his lips.

"Sure." Is all he said as he continued his route, followed by an excited Harry.

Liam and Louis just waited for them to came back, as the brown eyed one decided to take a seat next to Tommo.

"So Lou... Tell me, what have been going on with you? Haven't heard from you in awhile." Payne stated, trying to start a conversation with his ex bandmate.

"Well... my mother died. Also, I ended my ten year long relationship." The other lad replied with a small chuckle right after.

Liam's eyes widened as his cheeks started to get pink. He really didn't want to make this awkward.

"I'm- I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"Oh Payno it's fine I'm joking!" Louis replied, punching his friend on the shoulder amusingly.
"Oii don't look at me like that." He continued as soon as he noticed the weird look Liam was giving him. "This is how I cope."

Payne just nodded in understanding, not wanting to judge his former bandmate's ways of dealing with the pain.

"Anyway, to answer your question..." Louis continued, taking another bite of the now cold pizza. "I've been working on my new album, it's pretty great. Also I came out as gay."

"Oh my God yes I know about that, Niall and I congratulated you on twitter! that's amazing. I'm very proud of you Louis, I can't believe that Simon allowed you to do this."

"I know right?! Couldn't believe it either. He just called me up one night, telling me that I'm free to do what I want with my sexuality. Sucks that I still am under a contract with that prick but at least I got to do what I wanted with this."

"Yeah... Was it after that you and Harry.. you know..." Liam replied awkwardly, playing with his fingers.

"I came out after we broke up, yes. However Simon gave me the okay when we were still together." He replied, now staring at the food in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Louis. I really am."

"It's not your fault. At least I got to come out right?" He replied with a smile that seemed forced.

Liam nodded again, a little bit less convinced.

Louis was happy that he finally got to be himself in front of the whole world, especially after the massive and overwhelming amount of support he received from everyone around him. He just wished that he got to do it with his ex boyfriend by his side.

They always dreamed of coming out together, to share their story with their millions of supporters.

But sadly that would never happen, turns out Harry didn't mind being closeted, and it will never be the same for them anyway.

Right?

.

Meanwhile, Harry and Niall got into the car, as the Irish one puts the keys in, turning on his engine.

"Hey Niall..." Harry murmured, which made him stop whatever he was doing.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you... For not telling everyone what I said when we talked yesterday. You know I didn't mean it right?"

"Well I truly hope so Harry, and I didn't say anything about our conversation to them because they were already pissed at you enough. You made a fool of yourself on your own, I didn't have to do much anymore."

"I know..." Styles said, taking a deep breath. "I'm so sorry Nialler. You were right about everything you said and I admit I didn't treat any of you fairly. It's just... ugh never mind, I don't want you to think I'm making excuses. Point is, I'm really sorry, and I hope we can work on rebuilding the amazing friendship we used to have. I really missed you Ni, even if I was the worst at showing it."

Niall didn't say anything for a moment, he just stared at the steering wheel in front of him, playing with his fingers nervously.

He wasn't ready to fully forgive Harry yet, but if Zayn will really be joining the band, he wanted to at least be cool with one of them.

"Okay." Niall said as Harry's eyes widened. "I still need more time to trust you again, but we can give it a try. I swear Styles if you pull some shit like that ever agai-"

"I won't I promise!! Thank you thank you thank you!!" The curly haired one screamed of happiness, as he gave our favorite leprechaun a hug.

Horan didn't want to admit this, but it felt really good to have Harry back in his life. He did in fact miss him, and he truly hoped that he succeeded to knock some sense onto him.

"Can we go now? I really want that ice cream." Niall pouted, which made Hazza chuckle.

"You'll never change huh? Always hungry and craving food."

"Nop. Never." He replied, laughing as well.

With that, they went to get some desert at their favorite shop. It wasn't a very long ride, however it gave Harry enough time to ask Niall the ultimate question...

"Hey Ni... I really don't want to ruin the mood but I have to ask.."

"Yes?" He replied, giving him a confused look as he tried to stay focused on the road.

"You and Zayn... what happened?" He asked as Niall frowned, which made Haz a tiny bit uncomfortable. "Look um... you don't have to get into details if you don't want to but just know I'm not dumb, and I can see that there is more to it then him leaving the band the way he did."

Niall exhaled deeply, holding onto the steering wheel even more. Harry just looked at him, as he noticed his best friend started to get very tense.

"I'm not going to lie to you... So yes, something else happened before he left. However, I don't feel comfortable saying more than that, especially without Zayn's consent. Hope that's okay with you."

"Of course." The English one replied as he nodded in understanding. "If you ever feel like talking about it to anyone, you know where to find me alright? Also whatever it is, I truly hope you guys will end up resolving it."

Niall smiled at the words of the gentleman sitting next to him. He started to remember how close they were, and how they used to tell each other everything. They had each other's back at all times. Even when Harry was with Louis, he never neglected Horan, and was always there for him no matter what.

"Thank you." Is all he said, as the green eyed one replied with a beam on his face.

With that, Niall parked the car in front of the shop. Haz immediately popped out of there as our little Irish man was turning off the ignition.

He was about to get out of the vehicle when his phone buzzed, indicating he received a text message.

Tommo: Zayn agreed. We're meeting with him and Simon tomorrow night to talk about what's going to happen.

Niall sighed heavily after reading what Louis wrote over and over again.

'Zayn agreed.'

Hopefully it won't turn into a disaster.

.
.
.

Narry <3 uwu

a lil bit of a light hearted chapter before we get into the real tea hehe

hope you're enjoying this story as much as I do!

All love
-L xox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 858 34
Zayn is depressed and tries to hide it. But what will happen if someone finds out his secret? Will he make it worse, or just better? or the one wher...
333K 11.5K 34
*Book two* Once upon a time, two boys had a Happily ever after. But what happens after the ending? Where does there life go from there? And what cha...
916K 21.9K 100
shit, maybe i miss u? instagram and messages :) bit of swearing and stuff... check out my other books: alive. cheer for me. rankings: #1 in onedire...
7.7K 191 21
Where Zayn's dad hurts him and Liam tries to help. - - Ziam with a little Larry - Started August 2021, finished October 2022 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF...