Ateez au

By darshu95

In which wooyoung is the new boy in town he already knows his online friend yeosang and hangs out with him an... More

introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three (final)

Twenty nine

398 26 4
By darshu95

No one's pov-

"Did you like the food?" Ask San to break the silence while walking back to the caf. "Yes I did" wooyoung smiles and bites his underlip he really wanna hold San's hand but he is to scared to do so.

"What's up" San asks and he stops walking "oh nothing I was just thinking about something" wooyoung feels his cheeks getting red. He looks away he doesn't want San to see that he is blushing.

"Tell me" San lift up wooyoung's head and looks straight into his eyes. "I jus was thinking about how I wanted to hold your hand" wooyoung's cheeks turn even more red.

San shakes his head and smiles "you are such an idiot sometimes" he whispers while grabbing wooyoung's hand "would you like to go to my place wooyoung?" Wooyoung nods his head.
San's smile gets even brighter and they continue walking to the car again to go to San's house.

______________________________________

Heyoo!
How are you all, I hope you all are doing fine :D

And yes ramadan kareem to all the muslims, I hope this month is full of blessing for you ❤🤍

Byeee
Love you all <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
3.3K 83 10
wattpad removed the original, so here I am rewriting it. please don't report, just block me if you don't like it. Also nothing in these Imagines are...
1.2M 53.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
15K 1K 29
Kang Yeosang, an ordinary boy who didn't find himself auditioning for BigHit entertainment to debut in TXT, little did he know that life as a trainee...