๐๐˜๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€ โžต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...

By -ALETHIOLOGY-

-๐˜„๐˜„๐˜„.๐—ป๐˜†๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ.๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡,, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ... More

๐„๐๐ˆ๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐”๐

๐๐˜๐‚๐“๐Ž๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€

1.5K 67 164
By -ALETHIOLOGY-

𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀
noun. 𝗔 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

-ˏˋ WRITTEN BY: @-ALETHIOLOGY- ˊˎ-

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇,,
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘰
𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘪𝘴 ( 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 ) 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺
𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘳
𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘯-𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

╭                       

PREFERRED READING STYLE
FONT: TIMES NEW ROMAN
COLOUR: WHITE OR BLACK
SIZE: SMALLEST TEXT SIZE
READING MODE: SCROLLING

STARRING . . .

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 || 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙍𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚
     —— Voldemort's Main Hoe

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓 || 𝙆𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨
     —— The Older & Hotter Twin

𝐁𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐀 𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐖𝐘𝐍 || 𝙏𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙍𝙤𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙯
     —— The Badass Bestie

𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎 || 𝙇𝙞𝙯𝙯𝙮 𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙚
     —— The Therapist Of The Group  

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐉𝐑. || 𝙒𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩
     —— The Secret Captain Of The Ship

OTHERS

     —— THE POTTER FAMILY
Aaron Taylor-Johnson as JAMES POTTER
Sofie Skelton as LILY POTTER
Pierce Brosnan as FLEAMONT POTTER
Meryl Streep as EUPHEMIA POTTER

     —— THE COOL UNCLES // MARAUDERS
Ben Barnes as SIRIUS BLACK
Andrew Garfield as REMUS LUPIN
Dane Dehaan as PETER PETTIGREW

     —— THE COOL // SEXY AUNTS
Alicia Vikander as MARLENE MCKINNON
Sofia Bryant as DORCAS MEADOWS
Lily Collins as MARY MCDONALD

     —— THE LONGBOTTOM FAMILY
Carey Mulligan as ALICE LONGBOTTOM
Jim Sturgess as FRANK LONGBOTTOM

     —— OTHER (GOOD) PEOPLE I DO NOT KILL
Timothee Chalamet as REGULUS BLACK
Louis Garrel as SEVERUS SNAPE // Yes, I'll explain.
Elle Fanning as PANDORA LOVEGOOD

-ˏˋ Everyone Else as CASTED ˊˎ-

P.S. You may picture the cast as whoever you'd like however this is just how I personally am writing them. Especially because I know the fan cast changes often for Dorcas, Lily, Mary, etc. <3

—— ! DISCLAIMERS !

i. MATURE LANGUAGE !

ii. this is an AU — it does not follow the canon storyline.

iii. Please do NOT plagiarize my work!! If you were inspired by one of my ideas and you are hoping to add it into your own work, please ASK beforehand and give rightful credits to me.

iv. I do not own any of the pictures or gifs, I have found them all on Pinterest. Credits to whoever they belong to!! However, I have created my own plot, collages, story cover, etc. All of the Oc's are rightfully mine!!

v. I DO NOT stan or agree with J.K. R*wling and her transphobic views of the LGBTQ+ community. However, the Harry Potter universe belongs completely to her. (But we all know it's actually Dobby & Kreacher who wrote the books)

vi. EVERYONE is welcome here, no matter your sexuality, race, gender identity, colour, etc. I love and support EVERYONE. If I see anyone commenting negative or disrespectful comments, you will be blocked, reported, and I may add a little of Avada into that. If you do not agree, then get tf off my sexy fanfic — thanks bestie.

vii. I am a VERY sarcastic person and I make several dark humour jokes and shit. If you get offended easily then I suggest not reading. HOWEVER, if I do make a joke that was insensitive or disrespectful PLEASE let me know because hurting or disrespecting someone is NEVER my intention and I would love to be educated and learn from my mistakes. Let's just hope that never has to happen!!

     —— NOTE // Everything You Need To Know

i. Everyone SIGNIFICANT is obviously alive.

ii. Dumblewhore is NOT the headmaster because he is rotting in a cell in Azkaban. Why? There are several different reasons but here are the main reasons why:
- He manipulated Peter into receiving the dark mark to find information because he didn't have Snape at the time.
- He took the prophecy TOO literal and decided to plan the events leading to the Potter's death.
- And the list goes on ... (sorry, not sorry)

iii. Regulus, Pandora, Peter, & Snape worked together to destroy Voldy-No-Nose and they are all alive. Why did I make Snape a good guy? Although he was a shitty person, I have to admit that he was pretty useful and he knew his shit.
- I won't write much about the backstory of Voldemort's death so I will summarize:
"Regulus & Snape became Death-Eaters after graduating. Reggie was planning to destroy Voldy, and Snape found out. Snape was too chicken to help out at first. Peter was manipulated into taking the dark mark as a spy for the Order. Reggie told Pandora about the horcruxes and she attempted to create a potion that could destroy them. Peter was in his rat form and overheard their conversation about the horcruxes. While Pandora made the potion, Reggie went to the cave. Peter confronted Pandora and helped her with the potion. Snape changed his mind last minute and arrived in the cave as Reggie was drowning. Snape saves Regulus. Pandora & Peter complete the potion. The 4 of them work together to destroy them all."
Does this make any sense? If not, let me know!

iv. The Potter's stupidly made Dumblewhore their secret keeper and when Dumb-As-A-Door came to take the invisibility cloak, he lifted the fidelius charm. When Voldy Moldy came on Halloween, he didn't kill them because I guess he was in a happy mood. Instead, he stunned them and Harold went "Pew Pew" and boom. Baldy is dead.

v. Dumblewhore is in Azkaban and Minnie is the headmistress. Pandora, Regulus, Severus, & Peter were able to share their story and they became heroes, along with the Potter family.

vi. After Voldy-No-Nose attacked the Potter family on Halloween, Lily is no longer able to have anymore Jily babies. So we're stuck Harold. Unfortunately.

vii. The Longbottoms were not tortured to insanity and they were able to raise baby Neville.

     —— I believe that is all, but if you are confused or have any questions whatsoever, I will try my best to answer them!!

Now that I'm done rambling, I now present to you...

(Yes, I had to be a dramatic bitch and what about it.)

-ˏˋ 𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 ˊˎ-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 12.6K 75
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
228K 22.2K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
132K 6.3K 21
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
87.3K 1.6K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...