Hiring Book

By vampdiariesuniverse

HIRING!!! ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•–! ๐•Ž๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•›๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’ ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ซ๐•ช ๐•ฃ๐•š๐••๐•–? Welcome to The Vampire Diaries Unive... More

๐Ÿ”ฎWelcome๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎRules๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎForms๐Ÿ”ฎ
๐Ÿ”ฎTVD Universe๐Ÿ”ฎ

๐Ÿ”ฎRoles๐Ÿ”ฎ

72 12 21
By vampdiariesuniverse

The Originals(Founders)

(2/2)

They are the founding members of this amazing Vampire Diaries Universe based community. They are to be treated with respect, almost like royalty(just kidding, we are just normal people like you,lmao)

The Hybrids(Admins)

(2/3)

They are the second most important people in the community. They are the assistants of the founders and have to report back different activities going on in the community. Also, they will be given some daily fun duties they have to fulfil, which will keep changing every 2 weeks. So, this post requires you being very active and invested in the community.

The Tribrids(Managers)

(2/9)

They are the heads of the department, one for each. They have to take care of all the working in their department. All the departments will be mentioned below.

The Vampires(Writers)

(0/8)

This is pretty self explanatory. They will write the blurbs, chapters for the community projects and magazines. They have to be efficient in their work and do work on time. They also have to be pretty active in the community. 

The Witches(Graphic Designers)

(2/8)

They are the people who will make the graphics for all the community projects and start and manage the graphic shops. They have to be good with editing and stuff.

The Hunters(Award Hosts)

(3/3)

They are the people who will organize and host the book awards launched by the community. They have to be organised and be able to get work done.

The Siphoners(Planners)

(0/5)

They will plan all the activities in the community. They have to have information about tvd so they can organize such contests and activities.

The Werewolves(Editors)

(0/10)

They have to proofread all the documents of the community and edit them. They have to be fluent in english. They will also work in the editing shops of the community.

 The Doppelgangers(Reviewers)

(0/10)

They have to be good readers as they will be working in the critique and review shop by the community. They must know how to help the wattpad writers be better and give them suggestions. 

The Anchors(Judges)

(1/12)

They will judge in the community's awards and contests. They have to be punctual and not ghost the members of the community and turn in their work on time.

The Heretics(Book Club hosts)

(0/2)

They will look after the community's book club and work with the members of this book club. They, as well, must be punctual and keep updating in time.

The Sirens(Promoters)

(0/6)

They will promote the community and work with ensuring that the community is a success. They are very important to the community and must have good contacts on wattpad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 2.3K 56
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
160K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
92.2K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
61.6K 3.4K 74
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...