A Hero's Assassination Academ...

By Kaxami-kun

A crossover with two of the most popular animes! A lighthearted, comicidcal, fun, and maybe a dark little sto... More

Your Average, Typical Beginning of a Crossover
Skills and Quirks, cause I don't want to make them Quirkless
Training: Begin!
Apartments and Class Reps
Extra #1: Quirks! (and profiles)
Villains
Attack!
Broken Guard
Hold on...
Notice Anything? Also, meet the editors!
Falling Camelia
A little bit of fun!
What. The. Heck.
Evil Children
Some Shorts!
Beginning of Fun
Y'all......
Obstacles
Forest Flies (Pun Intended)
The Timer
Speed, Flexibilities, and Girl Skills
SONIC (I'm kidding)
More Frequent Updates
New Member of Class 3-E?
Short Chapter + Questions
That's Why You DON'T Make The Quiet Kid Mad
Someone Please Kill A Certain Fire Idiot.
AND THE BATTLE Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Sports Festival: The Final Performance
Wasabi and Mustard
No, just the pudding please.
Government Internships
Imperative
"Just Burn it"
Annoyance
"Yeah, I'm a student but I can kick your butt if I wanted to."
How it all dies down
Reunion!
.......
No, Rio. Don't swear at the children.
Villains. Again.
Extra #2: Facts + Chapter
Worried?
Time to blast-
INTERFERENCE.
Combat and Training
Smoke
Executives
Nagisa Vs. Mirio
Team's Back!
Just a normal day
Chaotic Troublemakers
Burnnnnnn!
Unfinished

What a pain.

278 11 11
By Kaxami-kun

'Ouch....that hurts....'

"For your first time, you're not too bad." Karasuma helped Tsuyu up. 

"Thank you, kero." She stood while Kayano began to heal her injuries. "Thank you too, Kayano-san."

"Just call me Kayano, no need for the formalities!" She waved her hand. "Besides, you're much less of a handle than Karma and Itona and the others, well...."

Kayano turned to Rio and Nagisa for help, but the very mention of Karma turned their spirits over. 

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GUYS FINISH SO FAST!" Bakugo screamed, cutting into their thoughts. 

"Even I'm completely burned out...." Izuku sighed. 

The rest of the Class 1-A flowed in, one after another, tired and maybe a little hungry. 

"That's the difference in ability you have. I understand the hero license is probably pretty lenient when you're going in the test, but in a real fight, whatever you have, you need to make do with. Use the surroundings to your advantage." 

'Did he just call the hero license thing easy...."

"As a matter of fact, I did. Don't ask how I know. Either way, for the next two weeks, I will be training you all. Don't expect it to be easy." Karasuma threw a knife down, making his point clear. 

"Also, Nagisa, Itona, Rio, and Kayano, you guys will be helping out." 

The training was nothing less of torture, at least in the eyes of the students. 

"This is even worse than me when I overuse my quirk." Denki whined. 

"And our hero license is in three weeks, we're going to suffer for sure." Mina dropped herself on the dirt. 

"Dang, Bakugo and Izuku and all those others have so much stamina. They really got stronger, and its kind of surprising Bakugo actually listens to someone other than his teachers." Kirishima pointed to Bakugo, who was actually willing to take instructions and following Itona. 

"Watch your hands, and don't do any unnecessary movements. That's dumb." Itona said. 

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Bakugo screamed back.

"Then why are you doing what I'm telling you to do?"

"SHUT UP!" 

'Itona, I am forever impressed at how you can deal with impulsive people so easily.' Nagisa did his signature deadpan. 

"Don't worry, it's not that bad. Actually, the teachers and I have managed to prepare something for the students. Get home and you guys should receive the news in about a day or so." Karasuma clapped his hands to get their attention. 

Everyone looked up, wondering what it could be. 

=============

"Aizawa, is that all the students?" All Might asked. 

"Yeah, they've got all their stuff now, I'll be taking the students there now. See you." He waved to his colleague and left. 

Once he grouped back up with his students, he began his most sarcastic, mean, and somewhat caring speech. 

"During your 'training camp', you were supposed to get your licenses. However, due to some rash movements, especially Bakugo, Kirishima, Izuku, Itona, Rio, and Nagisa, you guys decided to go off on your own. If it weren't for some interference and miracles, I would've expelled all of you." 

"How come Kayano didn't get called out?!" Bakugo asked angrily. 

"She was the one called for help, and actually tried to stop you guys. In the end, she wasn't able to do anything." Aizawa replied. 

"I suppose she did make the right call." Rio turned back. 

"But either way, going off like that is not something a hero should be doing. I advise you to follow proper procedure next time." He finished. 

"We're. Not. Heroes. We're junior assassins and we don't give a crap about the hero morals." Itona said blankly. 

"You are still students of my class."

"Korosensei's better." Nagisa hit Itona to quiet him down. 

The atmosphere turned gloomy, but as always, someone came in the nick of time. 

"OH MY GOD HAS ANYONE SEEN MY GELATO!? I FLEW ALL THE WAY TO ITALY FOR IT! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?! AIZAWA HELP PLEASE I HAVEN'T HAD IT IN SO LONG I'M GOING TO DIE!" Korosensei appeared, pale as white.

"Uh....what now?" Nagisa asked. 

"My gelato...." Korosensei started crying, and at least half of the class burst into laughter. 

And out of nowhere, Itona pulled out a waffle cone with gelato and ate it. "Oh, you're talking about this?"

"ITONA! GIVE IT BACK PLEASE!" Korosensei begged. 

"No." And he finished it, leaving other dejected. 

"CAN YOU GET OUT OF HERE!?" Aizawa batted, and the other left as soon as possible. 

"Great, now, these are your dormitories. They were funded both by U.A. and the government in hope of keeping our students safe. Right wing for females, left wing for males. There's a common room, baths, and laundry facilities. Go take a look inside." Aizawa said. 

He opened the door and the students went in, gawking at the size of it. 

"Every students has their own bedroom, and luggage have been sent to your respective ones. Today, just unpack and finish your rooms, and I'll explain other stuff tomorrow." He left, leaving them in wonder. 

"I wonder if we can go see the girl's bathroom~" Mineta said in the most disturbing way possible. 

"Can I?" Itona asked. 

"Go ahead, it'd make the dorm look better." Rio answered. 

And so, Itona went to work on turning the Mineta of 1-A to a wall art on the wall with his strings, and no one bothered to help him. 

"Nice job, very manly!" Kirishima praised, and even Bakugo acknowledged it. 

"Let me downnnn!" Mineta complained. 

"When I feel like it." And he went to unpack. 

"Itona is scary....." Uraraka whispered to Tsuyu. 

When they were finished, Mina suggested they go check out each of their rooms. 

"It'll be fun, come on!" 

"Nice dorms." 

Everyone turned to look at the window immediately. 

"TODOROKI?!" 

"Hi?"

"WHAT THE HECK-" Shocked beyond words. 

"Karma's getting stuff from the kitchen if you want to see him." Todoroki pointed. 

"Don't snitch me out! I'm hungry!" Karma smiled, but it was immediately dropped when Rio hit him with a book. 

"Kay, now that's settled, mind explaining why you guys are here? Especially after what the teachers said about you guys?" She asked. 

"Give me that book. I want to hit him too." Itona said. 

"Listen first, then you can hit him." 

"Really Todoroki?!" Karma sighed. 

Yes. Moving on, we're not exactly villains. We're kinda just getting information from them. We were asked to by some government officials and Principal Nezu, but here we are, telling you guys." Todoroki explained. 

"Ohhhh....." They nodded, finally understanding everything. 

"It's why the other Pro Heroes didn't know, and why we're here to crash the party 'cause I'm bored." Karma smirked. 

All the students were pretty happy at their reunion, and decided to mess around for it. They looked around the dorms, played a few games, then they disappeared. 

"Makes it feel like a dream, right?" Izuku asked and Nagisa nodded happily. 

============

"That was definitely better than what I had in mind, Todoroki." Karma smiled. 

"I told you, using Twice's clone would be easier to fool them." Todoroki said. 

"Makes me feel like you've done villain work before."

"Not really, but thanks." 

============

"Now then, since we've trained some super moves this week, get some rest. Your exam begins in two days." Their instructor said. 

The two days flew by quickly, with the students resting and preparing both physically and mentally. When the day came, they greeted the other students, who were prepared for the "crushing of U.A.". 

Class 1-A's went by (following the manga and anime), but the transfers had a different task to face. 

"You're saying the four of us are supposed to wipe out these students in one go without killing them?" Nagisa asked. 

"As much as we'd like you to be in the normal group with the U.A. students, all three of your teachers insisted this, so we had to oblige." Aizawa sighed. 

"So you're making it easy for us." Nagisa said, smiling.

"....By your standards, maybe. Just go around defeating the second year students, but try not to send anyone to the ER. It'll be a pain." He replied. 

But deep down, he was quite impressed by the skills of these "junior assassins". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 173 75
The beginning was in Qingqing, China. The manifestation of the superpowers which will be soon known as' Quirks'. The society, which grew accustomed...
42.8K 1K 31
It was a normal day at UA High for Midoriya and his friends but suddenly the police came into class 1-A. They got new hints on the UA Traitor and say...
4.1K 143 15
Y/n Midoriya the twin sister of Izuku went to Kunugigaoka Junior High School before it was shut down and was forced into Izuku's class. The only reas...
22.1K 443 14
UA is the most prestiges of Hero schools in all of Japan. The worlds greatest hero All Might himself graduated from there. He inspires many. He also...