Makoto's Secret Volume 1. (T...

Bởi Aphmau_80

HEY! This is a full on rewrite for my first ever story Game Room. So I will leave the old story up since most... Xem Thêm

Hey!
Chapter 1. Back at Hopes Peak for Junior Year
Chapter 2. Classmates
Chapter 3. Truth or Dare
Chapter 4. Class Room Fairytale
Chapter 5. Spin The Bottle
Chapter 7: School Fire
Chapter 8: Spinn The Bottle/Junko's House
Chapter 9: Class is Back in Session
Chapter 10: Make Me Laugh
Chapter 11: Baby Sitting
Chapter 12: Sayaka Troubled
Chapter 13: Sleepover at Sayaka's
Chapter 14: Shopping
Chapter 15: Practice Time
Chapter 16: The Case
Follow my new account!

Chapter 6: Date Night With Kyoko Kirigiri

452 9 5
Bởi Aphmau_80

Makoto Pov

I yawned loudly as I woke up from a deep sleep. God I am so tired. I went to grab my phone near my bedside and saw a message from Kyoko. I smiled at it as I open it.

Kk:

Hey I was wondering if we could spend the day together, after all it is the weekend.

I sighed knowing my father will know about this and know about me dating her. I feel bad that I have to reject it.

Eggy:

Sorry Kiri, I can't. After all you know how my father gets. If we went out somewhere I could get caught with you and he would not allow me to see or be with anyone. I would gladly want to go, but under the circumstances I can't!

I let out a heavy sigh feeling a pain in my chest now, because of rejecting Kiri.

Kk:

Now I never said we had to go out somewhere. Maybe we can have alone time together in my dorm. Around 8:00 p.m.

I blushed of how I read her message. Me and Kyoko Kirgiri, alone in one room. I slapped my face, trying to push out my thoughts. I quickly replied to her message.

Eggy:

Ok that can work. Sorry I did not think about that. But that's what I like about you Kyoko, your smart, very courageous, and very beautiful. Never put yourself down.

I smiled at myself for what move I made, trying to make her blush. But it is true. She usually can put herself down.

Kk:

We're you trying to make me blush.

Eggy:

Yes. :D

I smiled even brighter at this. I love making her blush if it did work.

Kk:

Sadly it did not work.

Eggy:

Awe. :(

Kk:

I am kidding Makoto. It...actually did.

At first I got sad but now I am really happy. She probably rather say it than show me her blush. I quickly replied to her.

Eggy:

:D

Kk:

Your such a dork. I hate those faces.

Eggy:

As long as I make you smile that's the best thing for me. See you at 8:00 Kiri! :D

Kk:

Makoto, your so full of yourself. But, see you at 8:00.

I smiled at her text and shut my phone off. But then I got another message and it was from my little sister Komaru. I sighed wondering what she wanted from me. Normally she never texts me.

Komaru Naegi:

Hey Makoto, I hope your doing fine at school.

I was confused at the sudden reply yet happy she cared.

Makoto Naegi:

Yeah, yeah. I am doing fine Komaru. Schools been stressful. Especially not having anyone to hangout with.

Komaru Naegi:

Don't worry big brother because your little sister is here! Just wanted to check up on you too see how things are. If you need to talk I am here.

Makoto Naegi:

Thanks Komaru. I got to go do some more homework. See ya!

Komaru Naegi:

See ya Makoto!

I shut off my phone and sighed. That was weird. Komaru never really talks to me. But yet it feels nice for a change for my sister to look after me. What's going on?

I looked at the time and saw it was 6:00 p.m. I looked around in my room to see what I can do. All I see is manga books, action figures, and so much more. I got up and decided to look out of my window.

I looked out and all I saw was the beautiful Sakura tree's and the sun setting. I sighed and closed my window curtains getting a little sleepy. I decided to look through my books instead and see what there is I can read.

I looked around and saw the book I hated the most. The Ultima Werewolf book I had from the project me, Kyoko and Sayaka did. I sighed and went to look through it. When I did I dropped the book of what I saw.

It was a picture of the Ultima Werewolf at its stage three form. Full wolf with red eyes. But it's fur is black. Would I really end up like that if I go into a full out rage?

Makoto: I can't let Kiri know. She would be scared of who I am.

I grabbed my headband, which belongs to my sister and put it around my eyes. I'm only letting Kiri see my eyes once. I can't get anyone hurt. I want to have friends and enjoy a good time.

I kept flipping through the pages and nothing else I could find in the book. What would happen if my friends all found out. I just threw the book into the trash and flopped on my bed.

Next, I got on my phone and looked up Ultima Werewolf to see what people thought about it. I was thinking about clicking on the video, but would it make me get upset? I made my choice and decided not to mess with it.

Makoto: Am I really a monster? Are people that afraid of me for who I am?

I heard my door buzz and I got up to see who it is. It was not 8:00 yet so it can't be Kiri. Who would want to see me at this time?

Yasohiro: Yo Makoto dude!

Makoto: Y-Yasohiro? What are you doing here?

I noticed he had something in his mouth. It was some cigar. Wait, shit. Is he high?

Yasohiro: I-I came here to give you this!

He shoved a bag of marijuana in my face. I plugged my nose of the reek coming off of him and waved the bag away.

Makoto: Y-Yeah no thanks Yasohiro. I'm good.

Yasohiro: Dud come on, don't be a buzz kill.

I then heard shouting coming down from the halls. Next thing I knew it was Kiyotaka speed walking down to us.

Kiyotaka: YASOHIRO! TRYING TO FORCE SOMEONE INTO YOUR OWN HABITS IS NOT GOOD! ESPECIALLY DOING DRUGS, EVEN ON SCHOOL GROUNDS. I WILL REPORT THIS TO THE PRINCIPAL SO GET OVER HERE NOW!

Yasohiro: Shit I got to go. S-See you later Makoto!

Yasohiro started to speed off in a weird way till he fell over and Kiyotaka came up to him and picked him up by the shoulder. Then started to walk towards me.

Kiyotaka: Sorry about what he did Makoto. He tried giving our other classmates drugs and I caught him doing it.

Makoto: Oh no your fine. Thanks for saving me on that one.

Kiyotaka: Anytime. Now I got to take this guy to the principal. Bye!

Makoto: W-Wait-

I could not say anything else to him because he hurried off to the principals office. I sighed and closed my door of my dorm room. God, why did I have to have the best but also weird classmates.

I chuckled. This is why they make me happy. They can be weird but, I enjoy there company. I looked at the time and noticed it was now 7:00 p.m.

Makoto: Really? An hour has gone by that quick.

I sighed and went to go take a shower to get ready for me and Kyoko's date. I turned on the hot water but noticed I was not getting any. Just my luck.

Makoto: Dammit work!

I kept hitting the knob of the shower. I finally got some hot water. I got washed up in about 20 minutes then got out and got done in another 20 minutes. I prepared to look my best for Kiri. I finally got out of the bathroom and it was now 7:55. I smiled to myself as I got out of my dorm and quickly and quietly headed over to Kyoko's dorm room.

I knocked two times letting her know that's me. The door slowly open to reveal Kyoko in her somewhat causal clothes. Beside wearing her purple jacket. She let me in as I flashed a smile at her.

Kyoko: Hey.

Makoto: Hey.

She then sat down next to me and we both just sat in silence. Not saying a word to each other. Was she nervous? I should probably ask her.

Makoto: Kiri, your nervous aren't you?

Kyoko: Huh?

I looked at her and I could tell on her face she was. At this point I can tell how she gets when she is sometimes alone with me.

Makoto: Your nervous right?

She chuckled. Wait was she playing me the whole time? There's no way.

Kyoko: I knew you think of that. But thank you for caring about how I felt. No, I am not nervous.

What! So that means I still can't read her. I pouted  at how intelligent she can be unlike me. I heard her getting up and brought something back over. I look at her and she brought some tea.

Kyoko: Here.

Makoto: Thanks Kiri.

I took a sip of the tea and it was really good! Nice, warm, and silky. I tried it again. I noticed Kyoko giving me some glances so I stopped drinking of my cup of tea.

Makoto: Is there something wrong?

She shook her head in silence. I feel like something is bothering her.

Makoto: If something is bothering you, you can tell me.

She was silent for a few seconds with her tea cup in hand. Then, Kyoko looked at me.

Kyoko: You know you don't have to wear that headband around me Makoto. I know your shy but, I still want the headband off. At least around me.

Makoto: B-But I-

She sighed at me and I got really worried. Did I piss her off? Kyoko looked down then and just had a thinking look on.

Kyoko: Fine. I won't let you take it off. If your comfortable that way that's fine.

I sighed quietly thanking her. I looked around the room and it was so neat. I noticed she had a book shelf of manga. I walked over to it and looked back at her and she gave me the nod of approval to go check it out.

Makoto: I did not know you were into manga or anime.

Kyoko: Well, I am not a big person on it. But I do like this one anime.

I looked through the manga and all I could find was...Sailor Moon. (Author note: The voice actor in the anime which is Caitlin Glass said that growing up she loved Sailor Moon, so I thought why not add this to what Kyoko likes). Did Kyoko really had interest in the Sailor Moon anime?

Makoto: You surely have a thing for the Sailor Moon anime. But I expected that you would like the opposite of that kind of stuff.

Kyoko: What do you think I like to read or watch.

Makoto: Mainly detective stuff. Since you are the Ultimate Detective hehe, you have interest in that.

She was silent for a few till she finished her cup of tea and went to take care of it and then came back. Kyoko looked at me and smiled a little then faded.

Kyoko: I was not aloud to watch anime or any fun like stuff growing up like you did. I did watch a ton of detective stuff only because of my grandfather. I was taught rough. Makoto, I already explained about my hands to you before remember?

Makoto: Yeah I do...it was hard not too remember. I was...also raised rough.

Kyoko: Huh?

Makoto: N-Nothing, continued.

Kyoko: Oh, ok then. You should already know. But since now I am kinda on my own I watched anime and tried it out. To be honest I could not find a single one I personally liked, until I found Sailor Moon.

Makoto: Well how about we watch it tonight for our first date, Hmm?

Kyoko: I would not mind of course.

We both then smiled at each other as we sat down on the edge of the bed to turn on some Sailor Moon. 30 minutes in I felt sleepy. All I could see was characters in sailor like outfits, I looked over at Kyoko with heavy eyes seeing she is invested by this. I smiled at her without her knowing. I rubbed my eyes and got up.

Makoto: Is it fine if I can use your bathroom?

She nodded at me and I walked over to her bathroom. I closed the door and walked in. I took off my headband and looked at myself in the mirror, eyes not red. I just wish I can be more honest with Kyoko of why I actually wear this headband. But I went to the toilet, flushed, washed my hands and went out.

I noticed Kyoko was peacefully asleep in her bed. I moved her a bit and tucked her in and kissed her on the forehead and blushed a little of how cute she is sleeping.

Makoto: Love you Kiri, night. I will see you tomorrow at school.

She opened her eyes a little. I could tell by the look on her face she was half asleep. Kyoko quietly said, "Love you...Makoto." Then she was out. I smiled at her while smoothing her bangs out. Kyoko must have been really tired from today.

I got up and silently headed out of her room locking the door behind me so no one can come in. I sighed in relief of how well the date went. I walked over to my room but I smelled something awful down the hallway. What is that?

I walked down the hallway and kept following the smell until I realized what it was. It was Yasohiro having a blunt and I see Kiyotaka quietly yelling at him. I just shook my head and went back over to my dorm.

Once I got inside I locked my door and changed into some PJ's. I flopped onto my bed and looked up at the ceiling. Then I started to smile ear to ear knowing maybe I and Kiri will be together for a while. Maybe I don't have to worry to much about my father knowing since he has not said a word to me. But...

But what happens if someone could be working for him? Would someone really do that for him. I doubt it, after all you can only get into the school if you have an ID if your a student or teacher. So I smiled gracefully knowing me and Kyoko will last forever.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

131K 3.1K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
735K 44.9K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
14.5K 325 11
Subaru is Isekaied but not in the city of Lagunaca but somewhere beyond the great waterfall also a quick side note Subaru is going to end being olde...
4.4K 97 7
Power, its something many want, to most you must be born with it, to others they are given it, but to many they Struggle to achieve it. I do not own...