sucker for you แฐ m.fushiguro...

By keikaminari

โ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„... More

๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
past arc
baby goose
bye bye
return
battle
sledge hammer
vampire technique
lifeline
blood draw
divine dog
sweater scent
downtown
nue
19.36
regeneration
best friend
the midnight games
corn
how romantic
cannon
flustered
mission
cherry blossom
mito railroad
laugh at death
kill that curse
free day
stars
tsumiki fushiguro
loved her
shatter
masked criminal
deal
all your fault
not funny
liar
valentina
juju stroll!

tag you're it

13.6K 804 1K
By keikaminari

"WHATS THE PLAN, MAKI?" Panda shouted, the group of 7 running through the woods as a pack.

"Let me think...It's best that we keep Watanabe away from Kamo. Putting two Blood Techniques against each other isn't the best idea." Maki turned to y/n, her running close by her side. "Steer clear of the man who keeps his eyes closed, okay?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Fushiguro, pair up with Watanabe. In case her vials are damaged, and she needs blood, it's best to have you around, considering none of use are Type A blood."

"Got it."

"As for the rest of us...Itadori, tag along with Fushiguro and Watanabe. If you run into Todo, I have a feeling he'll target Fushiguro, which could be detrimental to y/n's performance. So hold him off."

"Gotcha!"

Y/n turned to Maki, awed by how fast she could think. Maki is really good at being the leader...She's able to strategize quickly.

"Panda, Inumaki, and Kugasaki. Us four will stick together. Until we need to, we'll split off."

"Right!!"
"Okie dokie!"
"Salmon!"

They classmates parted ways, Itadori, Megumi, And y/n running to the right to head deeper into the woods. "What happens if we run into both Todo and Kamo?" Y/n asked, keeping pace with the sprinting boys.

"If we run into Todo, I have a feeling we can use you!" Itadori turned to her, y/n's eyebrows dropping. "Use me?"

"Yeah!...He's got a thing for tall women and big butts..."

Y/n blinked rapidly, before turning to face the front again. "...I see...Good to...know?"

"And if we run into Kamo, we'll just have to do our best against him." Megumi responded to the second half of her question.

"Right—"

Suddenly, someone jumped out in front of them, the ground below them shaking, Each one of them stopped running, covering their faces to avoid the lifting dirt and rocks.

"My brother...I've found you."

The three Tokyo students dropped their arms to see Todo, him holding a total of three gadgets in his hands. "Ready to f—"

He choked on his sentence, noticing that y/n was accompanied with Itadori and Megumi. "P...Pretty Lady is here..."

"...Huh?" Y/n hummed.

Megumi and Itadori pushed y/n by the back, forcing her forward. She let out a tiny yelp as she nearly tripped over her feet, turning behind her with confused eyes.

They motioned with their hands for her to go forward, Itadori smiling and Megumi's face blank.

"Go on."
"Seduce him!!"

"...Uhm..." Y/n creaked back around to Todo, who was gazing at her dreamily. "...So...You're Todo?—"

"Todo Ai! Yes, that's me. Even the way you say my name is pretty." He smiled, hunching over and hugging himself.

Y/n's brows flickered up and down. "...Well then...Todo...If you can beat Itadori, I'll let you go on...a date? With me?" She said, questioning herself as she spoke.

"DEAL!!" Todo shouted, pushing off the balls of his feet and launching himself towards Itadori.

"AHHH!!" Itadori threw his arms in front of his face, Todo punching him powerfully. Itadori flew through the woods, before eventually slamming into a tree trunk.

He coughed, weakly standing to his feet. "You guys go on ahead!"

Megumi nodded, him and y/n running into the woods as Itadori continued to hold off Todo. "That worked out well." Megumi said in a surprised tone. "If Todo wins...Are you actually going to go out with him?"

"Hm?...Oh, I did say that, didn't I...No, he isn't really my type." Y/n shrugged, jumping over a log that had fallen into the path.

"You have a type?"

"You say that like you're shocked."

"You just don't strike me as the type of girl to care for dating, let alone having a preference."

"Oh, well I do have a type...I'm pretty sure."

"Pretty sure?"

"Yeah...I like boys who are kind. That Todo guy didn't seem too nice."

Megumi glanced to her, who was keeping her eyes straight ahead. "...I see."

Moments later, both of them felt a hint of cursed energy, them stopping in their tracks. Megumi placed his arm out in front of her chest, putting himself before her in case something were to attack. "...You sense that too?"

"...Yeah." Y/n whispered, them looking around the dark forest for enemies. "...Looks like we've got company."

Momo flew peacefully through the woods on her broomstick, weaving in and out of the trees. "...Man, there's no one..." She pouted, her two large pigtails drooping with her sour attitude.

Momo felt a presence of cursed energy nearby, her halting her broomstick. "...Someone's here." She whispered, reaching into her pocket of her belt and taking out a gadget.

The presence grew closer and closer, until eventually she spun around and chucked the gadget at the enemy. "Ah ha!!...Eh?"

The gadget landed on a curse, which had been set free through the forest as obstacles. The curse let out a throaty growl as the gadget turned a bright red, beeping as if it were about to explode.

"...Aw shi—"

The gadget exploded, killing the curse. Momo was blasted back into a nearby tree, hitting the back of her head on the wood. She whined as she slid down the tall plant, her body folding forward. "Owieeeee...No fair!"

With their backs against each other, Megumi drew his weapons, holding two sticks that could be used as defense and offensive. Y/n created a large blood scythe from her palm, the blade curving around their bodies.

"...We're really unlucky." Megumi whispered, as Miwa started to walk towards him, and Kamo approached y/n.

"Yeah...We are."

this is the weapon i was tryna describe for Megumi
LMAO, they're called tonfas for future reference

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 2.6K 27
ๆตฎๆฐ— ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‘๐“ โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก (๐˜/๐) ๐€๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค โ†ณ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ข ๐™๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง ๐— ๏ฟฝ...
193K 12.1K 21
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐๐”๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐โž -@keikaminari - date: 04/12/2021 ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช...
3.4M 156K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...
141K 10.5K 27
โ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐€๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐„๐Œ๐๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/05/2021 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐‡๐„๐’...