Azarathian Princess

By BBRAEalltheway1011

The Titans were having an ordinary day, except Raven was acting strangely. Later it turns out her mother Arel... More

Mom comes to visit
I told you not to tell them!
You're not a monster
Strike for love and strike for fear
A talk between two titans
Raven's voice
A mother's depart
Author's Note
Authors note
Song!!
Another song!!
Last Frozen song!

Arella and Raven

1K 41 1
By BBRAEalltheway1011

   "I can't believe you told them!!!!" Raven yelled.

   "They have a right to know!!" Arella yelled back.

   "I don't want them to think I'm a killer!"

   "You're not! That's why they should know. So they can tell you you're not a killer too." Arella's voice softened towards the end.

   "But I am. I killed my sister."

   "You got scared. It could happen to anyone."

   "I still don't like that you told them."

   "But you'll get over it." Raven smiled.

   "Mother knows best, right?" Arella laughed.

   "Always."

_______________________________________

Just some mother daughter time there. That's what went on in Arella's room. Before Robin and Beastboy's talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 117 3
here to read but thats it. discontinued as I've left the aphmau fandom.
5.9K 142 21
Join the Ninjas and their friends into the life of High school problems, bullies, fun and parties. It will include my OC's Katelyn and Matteo. :)
24.1K 557 23
The Paw Patrol along with Tracker, Carlos, Everest and Jake decide to go out camping in a place called Big Tree Woods. But then the universe decided...
721 163 16
Welcome, fellow Hermitpadders! In this story, you get thrown into a cell with 2-4 other subjects! Enjoy :) (All the scientists/guards are not hermitp...