𝒮𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 (BNHA x OP!F...

By Hi_Hi_There

"ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ? ᴡᴀɪᴛ! ʜᴏʟʏ ꜱʜɪᴛ!!! ᴍʀ. ᴀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ?!" What if one day you wake up in MHA on a fluke. Don't get me wro... More

Character Information (Important Edit)
01 - School
02 - Worlds
03 - Quirk
04 - House
05 - Training
06 - Imagination
07 - Meeting
08 - Day off
09 - The Bar
Quirk Explanation (Edited)
Quirk Explanation (Outfits)
10 - Beach
11 - Inheritance
13 - Letters
14 - Greetings!
15 - Combat Training
16 - Extra Credit
17 - Extra Credit (Canadian edition)
PLEASE READ!!! ⚠️ IMPORTANT!!!
18 - Extra Credit (Final Battle)
19 - Dumbass
20 - Big News
21 - The Press
22 - The USJ Part 1
23 - The USJ Part 2
24 - The USJ Part 3
25 - Realities
26 - Reflections
27 - Back
~Halloween Special~
28 - UA Sports Festival: Part 1
29 - UA Sports Festival: Part 2
30- UA Sports Festival: Part 3
31 - Hero Names
32 - Unfashionably Late
33. Omen
34. Debut
35. Peekaboo
Images & Q/A
36. Inmortui
37. The 4th Wall
Break
38. Nostalgia

12 - UA Entrance Exam

5.3K 212 449
By Hi_Hi_There

I'm so sorry but this is long.... I'M SORRY! 😓

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) pov

Izuku and I started walking towards the school. I could still see how nervous Izuku was but I brushed it off.

"I may have swallowed the hair but I don't feel like anything great has happened to me yet." Izuku mumbled under his hand.

I was about to respond, but before I could we were interrupted by a low grumble of a voice.

"Stupid Deku..."

'Excuse you!?' I though as both Izuku and I whipped towards the voice. There he was the infamous, well not yet, Katsuki Bakugou.

"Kachan?" Izuku asked.

"Get out of my way now before I set you on fire." the blond

"AH! Oh hey goodmoring. Heh let's just do our best out there! Good luck!" Izuku flailed his arms around panicking.

Bakugou just walked right past us paying no attention to me.

I couldn't hold it in anymore,"Bitch!" I called after Bakugou. He had just threatened to set my best friend on fire! How could I not say something?

He stopped dead in his tracks. "What did you just call me?"

"I called you a bitch. Got hearing problems I see?" I laughed in a smug tone.

"Uh (Y/n) what are you doing?!" Izuku asked scared of what Bakugou might say next.

I didn't respond to Izuku and kept my gaze of Bakugou hair.

He slowly turned around to face me with the most angered face I had seen. "EXCUSE ME YOU DAMN EXTRA!?" Then he turned towards Izuku, ,"THIS ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS DEKU? TRYNA PICK A FIGHT?"

I pretended to think for a moment, which only made the blond angrier.

"You know, I think I may take you up on that offer later. Remind me." I smirked.

"Tch" Bakugou rolled his eyes and continued to walk to the school.

Izuku and I stared in silence as Bakugou walked away.

'Geez, having class with him isn't going to be fun.'

"(Y/n)?" Izuku looked at me.

"Yes?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You just stood up to Kachan on my behalf! Thank you so much!" Izuku bowed.

"What!" I lightly karate chopped him in the head.

"Ow!" he whined. "What was that for?"

"For being stupid." I said, like it was obvious. "Of course I stood up for you! That's what best friends are for! Now no bowing, straighten up, and pull yourself together!" I stuck out my chest to seem more assertive.

"Yeah..." Izuku replied in a not so reassuring voice.

We continued on closer to the school. I, walking normally and looking around, and Izuku, trembling with each step.

I got to caught up at checking out the other people here that I didn't notice Izuku trip and almost fall on his face.

"Ah Izuku!" I yelled noticing his whole body floating at a twenty-five degree angle in the air.

A girl with a yellow backpack had stopped his fall by using her quirk. She was holding onto Izuku's bag making him float.

'Yes Uraraka! Thank you.' I mentally cheered, grateful that my friend didn't just become a pancake.

"Heh? Are you ok?" she laughed.

Izuku started to scream and run in place frantically.

"Ah dumbass." I held onto his backpack and pulled him back down the the ground. "Thank you so much." I smiled at the girl.

"No problem!" she said to me. Then she turned towards Izuku and smiled, "I saved him with my quirk, sorry to not have asked first, but I figured you wouldn't mind me catching you."

Izuku just stared at her with his eyes wide open and cheeks furiously red.

'Ah this boy is so bad with people. Especially girls!' I thought shaking my head disappointedly.

"Isn't this all like way nerve-racking?" she laughed at both Izuku and I.

"Ha yeah. Good luck!" I laughed.

Izuku only responded with a series of strange noises.

"Thanks! Well I guess I'll see you both inside. Bye!" Uraraka turned and walked away into the building as well.

Izuku stared as she walked away still wide eyed and dumb looking.

"Holy moly! I just talked to a girl!" he drowsily said.

"Well I did all the talking and you just stared at us and made noises." I laughed.

He didn't seem to hear me and just let out a series of menacing laughs. 'Creepy'

I chopped him on the head again snapping him out of his trance.

"Weird dude... weird." I looked at him disgusted.

"Heh... sorry (Y/n)." he laughed.

"What did you mean by you just talked to a girl. I'm a girl and you talk to me everyday?" I asked and a slightly offered tone.

"Well she was really pretty and I've never talked to another girl so nice like that." Izuku replied but then quickly realized what he said.

I just looked at him with a three-in-one, confused, offended, and disgusted face.

"NOO I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!" He tried to cover up what he just said while waving his arms all around.

"No no, you've made your point." I turned my head away from him. I then grabbed his arm and started walking. "We're going to be late if we don't start moving now."

"Yeah right, and I'm sorry again!"

"Shut up." I said in a mad tone. Izuku knew that I wasn't actually mad, just slightly irritated with him now.

"Ok. ';-; "

'Sorry Izu... zu... WAIT! ZUZU! What if I start calling him that... never mind seems weird.

I pulled him along inside the building with me towards the exam orientation room. I let go of Izuku's arm as we both walked inside.

Light rows lit up on the ceiling as we walked in. Izuku and I sat in the only empty seat which unfortunately were next to Bakugou as well.

Music started playing and someone's voice was heard throughout the auditorium.

"What's up UA candidates! Thanks for tuning into me, your school dj." Present Mic started.

He then turned around to face us all spreading his arms out wide, "COME ON AND LET ME HEAR YA!"

*crickets*

The whole room was silent as no one respond the the pro hero's call. 'Ouch... sorry Uncle Mic.'

"Cheap and in mellow huh? That's fine, I'll skip straight to the main show. Let's talk about how this practical exam is gonna go down. OkAy! ARE YOU READAAAYYYYY?" He yelled extending his arm outwards again waiting for any response from the candidates.

*crickets* (again)

"Oh my goodness it's the voice hero Present Mic! So cool!" Izuku squealed in a fangirl voice. "*gasp* I listen to his radio show everyday of the week! It's so crazy nuts that all the UA teachers are pro heros!"

"Will you shut up." Bakugou grumbled.

'For once I agree with him. Izuku shush!'

I covered Izuku's mouth with my hand and sighed trying to hear what Present Mic was saying. Izuku continued to talk but muffled under my hand.

"Like your applications said, today you rockin' boys and girls will be out there conducting a ten minute mock battles in super hip urban settings!" Present Mic yelled as the screen behind him changed.

"After I drop the mic here, you'll head to your specified battle centers. All good? OKAY!"

Little slips of paper where then quickly handed out with our designated battle centers written on them.

"I see... they're splitting us up so we can't work with any of our friends." Bakugou said looking at Izuku and his own cards.

"Tch. Yeah 'friends'" I muttered under my breath.

"Yeah? You're right. Our examinee numbers are one after the other but we're assigned to different battle centers." Izuku examined both cards.

"Get your eyes off my card." Bakugou grumbled again.

Izuku yelped and turned back towards me and my card.

It read:

Exam Ticket

Examinee No.: 3546

Test Location: Battle Center C

"I guess we're even split up Izuku." I sighed. 'I really wanted to watch him destroy that big robot.'

"Yeah." Izuku sighed.

"Well. Make sure you do your best out there! And remember what I said. DO NOT HESITATE! Ok! AND TRUST YOUR GUT! It is super important. Just remember that." I whispered the warning to him. I didn't want to throw off the storyline by having Izuku not punch the mega robot.

"Yeah got it! I remember." he nodded.

I nodded too and we looked back at Present Mic.

"Ok ok. Let's check out your targets. They're three types of rogue villains in every battle center. You'll earn points based on their level of difficulty, so better choose wisely. Your goal in this trial is to use your quirk to raise your score by shredding these foe villains like mid-song guitar solo!" He explained as a little video game character version of himself went around the screen smashing the robots.

"But check it. Make sure you're keeping things heroic. Attacking other examinees is a UA no no. Ya dig?"

"What are we, 5?" I spoke through my teeth. Don't get me wrong I love him, but sometimes he's just a lot...

"Excuse me sir, but I have a question." a blue haired boy stood up in the crowd.

"Well that's my cue." I bumped Izuku's shoulder, "wake me up when we're leaving."

I then dozed off into a light sleep and waited for all the explanation things to finish.

I woke up to Izuku shaking me frantically and other examinees walking out of the room.

"(Y/n) wake uppp! How could you sleep so deeply in just five minutes!" Izuku yelled.

"Huh what?" I stood up tiredly.

I watched as other people filled out of the room.

"Oh thanks Izuku. Now go on your center is that way and I'm in the opposite direction. Good luck!" I yelled as I ran away.

"Yeah..." I heard him call nervously as I left.

Flashback: Outside Nexu's Office 5 days before exam

I waited silently outside Nezu's office. I was called to the school to talk about the entrance exams and how it would work for me since I was technically already under the custody of the school. Custody is a bad way to put it, more like I was living with one of the teachers and being forced to be a hero, plus no other people could know about my true powers so I had to stay at UA for safety reasons.

The door opened with a small creak and Principle Nezu walked out.

"Principle Nezu." I acknowledge him with a low bow.

At UA I called all of the teachers by their respected names as to try and keep our personal lives out of the school.

"(Y/n), come in." Nezu said as he turned back into his office.

I followed him into the room and sat down in the chair in front of his desk. Nezu walked around and sat down in his higher chair placing his hands on the table.

'He is very serious today...' I sweat dropped.

I looked around to see a few other teachers, Mr. Aizawa, Present Mic, Midnight, and Recovery Girl.

"I assume you know why you are here today (Y/n)?" Nezu asked.

"Yes," I replied. "to discuss my placement at UA and the entrance exams." The exam had already been explained to me by Mr. Aizawa. He told me all about the robots and different aspects of the test to prepare me for this meeting.

Principle Nezu nodded and handed me some tea that I accepted with a smile. "Thank you."

Nezu nodded. "Yes, we have a few things to take about. One, whether or not you will be taking the test. Since you've trained with all of the teachers, we all know how strong you are." The teachers around all silently agreed.

"With that being said, you are also living with a pro hero that is one of the staff at the school. This could bring some suspicion on whether or not you got in because of connections or on skill."

I nodded. 'He was right. I couldn't exactly tell everyone that I lived with a teacher. They would doubt me a lot then also find it unfair that I had extra help.'

"This is your choice. The first option is that you take the mock test and get in on your score. The other option is that you don't take any test and are said to have been accepted on recommendation from me. If you take the second option you can't reveal your situation with the personal relationships you have built through the past year. So what will it be (Y/n)." Nezu finished and waited for my answer.

I could see that all of the adults in the room were anxious. Depending on what I said now could affect the future of my status with class 1-A. They could end up hating me if I do something wrong down the road.

I though for a while and finally decided on my answer.

"I'll take the exam." I sighed.

"You don't have to if you don't want to (Y/n)." Midnight cut in, noticing my displeasure.

"I want to, on one condition. It's nothing bad really." I reassured everyone.

"A condition? Now that's bold of you." Nezu joked.

"I know sorry." I laughed. "But the covers of my blades and stuff, can I take them off for the test. Please! I haven't been able to actually go full out with them ever because of the risk of hurting the person I was battling. However since I would be slicing robots instead?" I lifted my shoulders and titled my head. My voice even went up an octave at the end.

"Ok."

"Wait really?" I was taken back by the quick answer.

"Yes. As long as you promise to be very careful of the other students around you." Principal Nezu added.

"Yes yes I will I will!" I nodded my head fast from excitement. "I'll even put them away as soon as I'm done! Also, do you mind that on the school records I go under a different name? If I'm a prime target for villains having my name on a list will only make them pay more attention or potentially try and attack my class."

Nezu nodded, "Ok then I'll see to it. I think that's all we had to discuss about. You are free to go. See you in a few days" he smiled.

I smiled back and got out of my seat. I gave Nezu a bow and acknowledged the ret of the teachers before turning to head out.

As soon as I stepped out of the door I teleported back to my room.

"YESSS! I GET TO USE MY SHIT! THOSE ROBOTS ARE GOING DOWN!" I yelled

Flashback End

I walked away from Izuku towards the sign on the wall that read "Battle Center C".

I walked through the doors to be met with a bright light, the sun.

I covered my eyes and I squinted to try and make out my surroundings.

When my eyes finally adjusted to the light I could actually see what was in front of me. It was a large brown door with long walls exntpeding from either end. It made me feel like a titan sealed out of wall Maria.

I lightly giggled at my own connection and moved up to meet with the other examinees. Closet to me was a girl with snowy white hair and blue eyes. To my other side was a shorter boy with orange hair. 'Ha, wonder if he jumps high.'

I looked around at the other people. They were all wearing some sort of athletic gear or light clothes, but here I was hands in the pockets of my sweatpants. Even though it was about eighty degrees I was wearing full on sweats.

"Good luck." a girl's voice called to me to my right.

I turned to face the voice and was met by the white haired girl I had seen earlier.

"Thanks. You too!" I smiled.

I was about to ask her name but I was cut off by Uncle Mic's voice.

"RIGHT LET'S START! GET MOVING! THERE ARE NO COUNTDOWNS IN REAL BATTLES!"

I turned to face a large cement building pretty far away from where I was standing. I guessed that it was in the middle of the whole exam area and that everyone was getting the same message now.

"Run run run listeners! You're waisting air time here!"

I sighed and turned back to the door to see everyone taking off.

'AH I'M ALREADY BEHIND! Geez I'm acting like Izuku, I should've seen this coming.'

I started sprinting after them quickly catching up to them because of my natural speed.

People around me had already started smashing robots left and right.

"I think I'll just teleport pretty far away to where most people haven't gone yet. There should be quite a few villains there." I said as I teleported far down the street.

'I think I'll use my bow for this one. I'll be able to take down multiple villains at the same time this way.'

I held out my right hand and the Sagittarius flame bow appeared in my palm. As I did this many robots emerged from the alleyways, other streets, buildings, and even the ground.

There weren't any other examinees near me and at this point I was completely surrounded. I wasn't worried though, it was going to be easy.

I quickly counted the number of robots around me. Five one-pointers, three two-pointers, and four three-pointers. All together that was twenty-three points.

'Not bad' I thought.

I slowly drew back the string of my bow. I didn't have an arrow notched but it didn't matter. Suddenly twelve glowing red portals appeared in the air surrounding the robots. A singular arrow peaked out of each one read to fire.

I waited till the villains attacked to make a move.

They all rushed at me at the same time as I gave out a sly smile. I let go of the string of my bow and it snapped forward. Then all at the same time the same time all of the arrows launched out of their portals. Almost in a second they each hit their targets. It took half a second but then each of the robots that surrounded me blew up causing small fires on the ground.

"Hmmm that wasn't fun. Imma use a sword for close combat that'll work!" I spoke to myself.

"WOAH!" someone yelled from behind me.

I turned around to be met with the same snowy haired girl from earlier. As she got closer I could more clearly make out her features. She was pretty. Her blue eyes were so bright that I almost didn't catch what she said next.

"That was so awesome!" she yelled running over to me. "You just took out over twenty robots in one shot!"

"Heh, thanks." I smiled and rubbed the back of my neck.

"I'm Oshiro Yoko!" she said as she extended her hand out to me.

I gladly accepted it, "(Y/n) (L/n). If I'm not mistaken your name means child of the ocean, correct?" I asked.

"Yeah ha." she laughed. "I have a water and ice quirk so it kind of fits me don't ya think?"

"Yeah." I smiled. "I don't wanna be rude or anything, but I kinda gotta continue on with the exam." I stuttered a bit as I talked fast.

"Oh yeah no problem. I understand, I probably should too. I'll make sure to find you after the test though!" She smiled and turned away.

'She was hot- I mean test!'

I shook my head and clear my thoughts. I then teleported onto of a building to get a better view of the streets below. I saw various of explosions and sparks from the contestants below. I couldn't actually make out anyone's face so I couldn't tell if they were anyone I knew.

All of the sudden the ground started to shake and a building fell in the distance. Behind all of the some the smoke the zero-pointer robot walked out. It scrapped various of buildings around it causing more chucks to fall onto the ground.

I watched as people ran away from the bot like tiny ants. As I looked closer I realized that someone was trapped underneath a piece of rubble that had fallen from the big bot's impact.

'Geez anime gods! Why is my test so similar to Izuku's?'

I sighed and jumped down off of my building towards the ruckus. I teleported next to the trapped person to find that it was Oshiro.

"(Y/n)!" she yelped. "Get out of here it isn't safe. I'll be set free once the test is over."

"No. I'm not leaving you here." I said stubbornly.

I walked closer to her and gripped the part of a building that was crushing Oshiro's body.

I quickly squatted down and lifted it up with ease. I threw the cement pice far away and helped Oshiro up.

"Thank you so much! But watch out!" Oshiro yelled as the pointed towards the robot.

I turned to face it as it marched closer to us. It's foot was directly above us ready to crush us like bugs.

I instinctively took hold of Oshiro and teleported us out of the way. Then before she could speak again I summoned my broken Lea light sword.

"(Y/n)... you're sword is broken." Oshiro warned before I took off.

"Nah, don't worry just watch." I reassured her and took off at the robot with lighting fast speed. I command my sword to turn on and it did. Suddenly my sword lit up and the blade was now completed with a beam of light.

I swung my arm back and yelled as I approached the robot's foot. I quickly spiraled around it climbing up it's body as I cut. I left glowing orange marks on the robot's metal as I ran up.

I eventually got to the top of its head where I let out a final blow to its neck. I sliced its head clean off its body and I jumped off the bot. I fell back to the ground at high speeds and landed on the ground hard. I landed in some sort of badass Spiderman pose as I panted and looked at my work.

I watched at the robot slowly melted and crashed down to the ground away from where I stood.

I panted lightly as I caught my breath. 'I haven't cut something up that much in a while. OOOOO that felt goooooood!'

I stood up and turn off my sword, returning it to that broken looking state. I looked around and saw that everyone in the area was staring at me. While they runaway in fear I took down the robot in a single him.

I then heard people start to talk and whisper.

"Did you see that?"

"She just took that down in a few seconds."

"Her sword glowed before but now it doesn't even have a blade."

"How was she so fast?"

"What's her quirk?!"

I ignored than and jogged back to where I had left Oshiro.

"Are you ok Oshiro?" I asked helping her up to her feet.

"Yeah, but are you!? What was that! You went like swoosh and woosh then the robot died!?" she made sound affects with her mouth as she described the scene.

I laughed. "Thank you."

"OK but seriously you're really strong! You're gonna get into UA no sweat!"

"Thanks! If I do I hope to see you there as well." I smiled.

"Yeah!"

Then over a loudspeaker we heard Present Mic speak again. "AL RIGHT! ONLY THREE MINUTES LEFT EXAMINEES!"

This threw some people into panic. They stopped watching me and sprinted off to find more villains.

Oshiro then turned to me. "Well if you want to see me at UA then I gotta get more points. Catch ya later!" she yelled as the jogged away.

I just started and blinked a few times as I watched her get farther and farther away.

'Really that's it? Ok then?'

I turned back to the people who were still watching me, "Are you just gonna stand and watch or go smash some villains?" I asked.

As soon as I finished my sentence I teleported onto of another building.

"So if I had twenty-three points from robots so far, and that rescue should be sixty, that brings me to a total of eighty-three. Hmmm but I'm not sure if they'll add those extra points publicly, so if I want to beat Bakugou I gotta go destroy some more robots." I said to myself.

I wanted to show up Bakugou because I'm cocky. I wasn't about to let him beat me then put me down for it.

I looked around the ground to see robots down a road. There were quite a bit but also few people.

"Ah whatever. If I'm fast enough I'll slice through the villains before the other examinees have a change to attack them." I nodded.

Then I jumped down again from the building. I spotted seven three-pointers, five two-pointers, and eleven one-points, forty-two points in total. Even if I destroyed all of the bots on this road I still needed a few more to beat the blond. I turned on my sword and stretched a bit.

I crouched down as if I was getting ready to race win track. Then I took off fast and leaving a crater where I pushed off. I raced towards the robots at the speed of light slicing, dicing, kicking, and punching them. Three seconds, three seconds I counted that it took me to complete this.

'Ah. I'm a bit rusty aren't I? That's two seconds too late.' I sighed.

I didn't feel like waiting though. I quickly took off away from the metal scraps I had left laying around. I raced fast through the streets destroying every robot in my line of site. I was probably being a jerk to the other contestants but it wasn't like they were getting in anyway.

"JUST ONE MINUTE LEFT!" Present Mic yelled again.

'Hm so Izuku should have punched his robot already.'

I continued to run around getting a few angry faces from other people.

"Doesn't she already have enough points?"

"She's stealing them all from us!"

"Well I kind of think she's cool. Do you see what she did?"

"Yeah I mean if this is UA's expectation then I'm out."

I didn't pay attention to them and continued to hunt till time ran out.

"And that's it. TIME'S UP!" Present Mic yelled as a siren went off.

'Geez it sounds like the purge'

I looked back at the stream of damage I had left on the street. No buildings or people were hurt on my part so I didn't do too bad.

'Now if I'm counting right I should have one-hundred-seventy-four points. This not including the rescue points'

"Not bad (Y/n), not bad." I patted myself on my shoulder.

I only had a cut on my left cheek and some dust on my clothes. Kinda made me feel awesome! I mean all that and I still didn't take a lot of damage. Everyone filled out of the battle center through the door we had come in through. I guess I didn't know what happened after since Izuku blacks out.

I followed everyone out and we headed back to the auditorium. I saw Oshiro sitting in one of the farth back seats so I decided to join her.

"Hey." I said as I sat down next to her.

"Oh hey (Y/n)! How'd you do? I managed to scrape up forty points." Oshiro beamed.

"Oh um. I'm not completely sure but I think almost two-hundred." I responded.

'Lie. I haven't even added the rescue points yet. My score will probably come close to two-hundred-fifty!'

"Two- TWO HUNDRED!" her eyes went wide. "Oh wow! That's a lot! You're definitely getting in, but if others got scores like yours I don't think I have a chance." she sweat dropped.

"No, don't think like that. I know I'll see you in the school at some point!" I reassured her.

We talked for a while as more people filled in the rows of chairs. Present Mic also walked in back onto the stage. A few teachers also followed like Midnight, Mr. Aizawa, Cementos, and Recovery Girl.

"WELCOME BACK CANDIDATES! I hope you had fun out there!" Present Mic started.

A few groans were heard from the crowd as some people were in pain, while others were just annoyed and wanted to go home. I locked eyes with Midnight and gave her a soft smile. She returned it with her eyes so as to not raise suspicion.

"I know you all are tired, some more than others. However you just started your journey to becoming heroes. Two weeks from now you will get your full report consisting of pointers, lists of your strengths and weaknesses, and whether or not you have been accepted to the school. The teachers and I all wish you well younger heroes, and remember, GO BEYOND PLUS ULTRA!" Present Mic yelled again with his fist in the air.

I believe he expected us to have some sort of reaction but the best he got was a cough from a random person in the crowd.

Since he had dismissed us people started getting up and leaving. Uncle Mic just stood there frozen in his pose. I kind of felt bad, but what did you escape the from teenagers?

"Oh before I go." Oshiro said, getting my attention. "What's your phone number, so we can keep in touch."

"Oh yeah." I said and held out my phone to her. I took hers and we wrote each other's numbers in the other's phone.

"You seem really cool and it's good to know strong friends if I'm ever in trouble." she joked.

"Yeah." I laughed, giving back her phone as I took mine from her hand.

We waved goodbye to each other before walking off in different directions. I quickly rushed through the school to the Hospital Wing to check on Izuku.

As soon as I opened the door I saw Grandma (Recovery Girl) sitting at her desk.

"Um excuse me Grandma?" I said as I turned my head to see if Izuku was in here.

"Oh yes hi dear. What brings you here?" Recovery Girl asked turning towards me.

"I was wondering if a boy my height with green hair is in here by chance? He probably destroyed his right hand and both of his legs during the exam." I said, describing Izuku to her.

"Ah yes. Reckless he was. He better not get hurt like that in the future."

'Oh I'm sorry but that's not gonna happen.' I thought as she led me over to a bed farther back in the room.

It was covered by a white curtain which I pushed aside to get next to Izuku. He was unconscious but looked better. His arms and legs were healed on the outside, but I wasn't quite sure if they were complete.

"Friend of yours (Y/n)?" Recovery Girl asked.

"Yes actually. Do you know if he is completely healed yet?" I asked her.

"No, he still has a few fractures in his feet and his arm has some bone bruising." she explained.

"Is it ok if I heal him real quick?" I asked, turning towards the small woman.

"I don't suppose I have anything against it." she shrugged.

I lifted my hands over Izuku's body in a triangle shape. I closed my eyes and my hands started to glow a light blue. Izuku's legs and left arm also started to glow a faint teal color. I imagined his legs going back to normal and his arm being completely healed. I also made sure that he wouldn't feel any pain when he woke up again.

"I think that should do it." I sighed, placing my hands on my waist.

I looked at his unconscious body for a bit longer. He looked so at peace when he was asleep, not a care in the world for anything.

"Do you mind if I take him home? He's my best friend and I go to his house everyday. I think his mother would appreciate him begging back home." I turned back to Recovery Girl.

"Yes. I suppose that's fine, but if I hear that this young man is hurt or kidnapped by you. You'll be in a lot of trouble young lady." she warned, shaking her finger at me.

"Yeah," I laughed. "I'll make sure to take extra good care of him."

"Ok." she agreed.

I sat down at the edge of the bed and pulled Izuku's legs around my waist. His body was still limp so it felt weird pushing and pulling him around. I then pulled his upper body forward to lay on my back as I wrapped his arms around my neck.

I stood up and quickly scooped my arms under his legs. We were not in a piggy back position. I was the pig and Izuku was on my back. His head rested on my next and I readjusted his positioning so that it wouldn't hurt him or me as I walked.

I thanked Recovery Girl and made my way out of the school. He was quite heavy so I decided to just teleport to the front entrance of the school. It wasn't like I couldn't carry him because I could bench a thousand pounds easily. Just that the mental state of knowing you have a person on your back makes them two times heavier.

I walked down the five steps to ground level and made my way down the path away from the school. People hadn't completely left yet and we were still inside gates of UA so we did get a few stares from people.

I also heard people whispering about how Izuku was the boy who took out the zero pointer in his battle center, and how I took out mine much easier. Some groups of kids had met up and knew that we had both destroyed the giant robots.

It was quite weird that I was carrying him on my back but I didn't really care about other people's opinions.

I did feel a little cocky though. People were realizing how strong I was and actually got to see part of my skill.

I walked pretty far down the street with Izuku on my back. I was getting tired of carrying him because it was slightly annoying. I made sure that no one was around and teleported in front of his house door.

I stepped up closer to the door and knocked.

"It's (Y/n)!" I yelled loud so that Mama Inko could hear me from inside.

The door quickly opened and Mrs. Midoriya smiled at me. Then her face dropped as she spotted Izuku on my back.

"Oh dear god what happened?" she said, as she made way for be to enter her house.

I sat Izuku down on their couch before answering any of the questions.

"Well Izuku blacked out after taking the entrance exam for UA. I think he had an overload of exhaustion, worrying, and just being surrounded by so many pro heroes." I laughed.

"Oh. Well is he ok?" Mama Inko asked.

"Yeah. He's just asleep. It probably took a lot out of him. He's fine, one of the pro hero teachers Recovery Girl healed all of his injuries." I informed her.

"Oh well that's good." she sighed, calming down.

"I'm gonna take him to his room to rest for now." I said, walking back over to Izuku and picking him up back onto my back.

I walked a bit to his room and pushed through the door with my leg. Good thing it was already open because I was using both hands to keep the boy steady. I laid him in his bed and pulled his All Might blankets over his body. I could never understand how Izuku managed to decorate his whole room head to toe with All Might merch. I wouldn't be surprised if he even got an award at some point for his fanboyness.

"You dumbass. I'm gonna have to heal you so much. Gotta come up with a good excuse for that." I joked and left his room.

I closed his door and walked back to where I had left Mama Inko. She was in the kitchen cooking up some katsudon for when Izuku would eventually wake up.

She heard my footsteps and turned to face me again. I was putting my shoes back on at the front door.

"Leaving so soon (Y/n)-chan?" Mr. Midoriya asked.

"Yeah sorry Mama Inko, but I really gotta get home and tell my dad about today. He's really demanding on this stuff and doesn't like me being out too late without notice." I explained.

It was only half true. Aizawa wasn't actually my father but was a father figure nonetheless.

"Oh I understand dear. Thank you so much for bringing Izuku back and taking care of him. I hope it didn't tire you out too much." she said smiling.

"No no it's fine, no thanks needed. I was just looking out for my best friend." I said, waving my hands over my face.

"Ok dear, but thank you for being Izuku's friend. You probably know already, but you are his only real friend and the only other person he talks to." she looked down.

"Knowing that someone is looking out for him is really reassuring for a mother." she looked back up at me.

"Yeah I understand. I only had one friend back in Canada and when at home I was all alone. Izuku helps me as much as I help him. I am very lucky to have him as a friend, but I just know we'll both make more at UA. I have full confidence that we'll get in together." I announced proudly.

It was all true, Izuku was such an amazing person. The manga and anime didn't cover every aspect of his personality but I got to know him and got him to open up to me. Spending time with him also helped me to realize how different I am from the real world here. I was so much more open and care free, maybe for the fact that I knew it wasn't real, or just how overpowered I was. That was the other thing I learned about myself, I am very very cocky.

"Oh sorry to hear, but if you really need to go I'll tell Izuku that you brought him over when he wakes up."

I nodded and thanked her. I then exited the Midoriya house and headed down the street. I was too lazy to ride my skateboard so I just teleported as soon as I was sure no one was around.

I teleported outside Mr. Aizawa' front gate. I didn't land in the air but in fact had a perfect teleport.

'Hm, that was kinda cool'

I walked over to the pin input thingy and put in the code: 030910

The gate made a loud *beep* and the bars slowly moved in allowing me to come inside. As soon as I crossed onto the property the gate started to close behind me.

I walked forward up the driveway with my hands in my pockets. I heard the gate latch and lock behind me. I made it to the front door the the house I teleported right to the other side of it. For some reason Mr. Aizawa had given me the password to the gate but not the house, but he was still at the school because of the test and teacher work so I had no other option but to teleport inside.

I walked through the kitchen and grabbed a few chocolate bars, toxic waste (the candy! not about to yk x-x), and a small lemonade bottle. I carried it all in my arms as I walked to my room.

I walked in backwards pushing the door open with my but since my hands were full. I quickly rushed over to my desk so that I could put the items down quickly.

I let out and exhausted sigh. Today was mentally and physically tiring.

"Ah." I groaned as I slopped onto my bed. "Maybe I should check on Denki, see how he did on the test."

I pulled out my phone and texted him.

⚡️Lightning Bolt⚡️

Yo Kaminari!

(Y/n) what's up dude!

Well girl whatever

Nothin much. Just took the entrance exam

and wanted to see how you did

Oh yeah

I think I scored pretty good. Maybe around fifty points

but I went all dumb mode before I could do much more '-_-

I hope they don't not accept me because of that

Nah don't worry! Remember I already told you

that we're gonna be classmates in the future remember?

Oh yeah. but what exactly is your quirk anyway?

Like fortune telling or seeing the future?

Not exactly. Short story it has stuff to do with zodiacs and stars

so I guess knowing the future just comes with that?

Oh ok then. Well see you in class eventually 🌝

Yeah lmao 🪳

A roach?

Yeah...

Why tho?

Why not?

Why though? I mean never mind it's just an emoji

Yeah. Ok byeeeee

I turned off my phone and placed it on the bed next to me. I was about to fall asleep but I got another notification. I got a text from Izuku and immediately turned on my phone to answer it.

🖤🥦Broccoli Boy🥦🖤

Hey (Y/n). I just wanted to thank you for what you did today. My mom just told me that you carried me back from the exam.

Oh yeah ofc Izuku! I didn't want to worry your mom too much

Plus you're my best friend. I'll do anything for you

Yeah thanks.

Well hopefully we both did good on the exam

Yeah

but I gtg that test took a lot from me and it's hard to keep my eyes open.

Oh yeah ofc. See ya!🖤

BYEEEEEE 🖤

I turned off my phone and smiled at the ceiling.

"Today was fun, but now I gotta sleeeeeep" I groaned.

I used a quirk to get changed since I was too tired to do it myself and got into bed. Almost as soon as I covered myself with a blanket I feel asleep right there. 'I beat boom boom boy' I smiled and then was knocked out, completely asleep. At this level of exhaustion only a hurricane could wake me up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 7097

Heh... if anyone made it down this far good job. Sorry that was so long, it was hard for me to stop writing.

It also probably is stuffed with mistakes but oh well. I can barely keep my eyes open so imma go sleep.

<3

This is what Oshiro looks like if anyone was wondering. lol. hot right? She's going to be an oc accept for the fact that I didn't make the art. Otherwise everything about her is made by meeee

Pinterest: ArtStating by Yajuu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed •Intro •30 chapters •Hal...
299K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
2.8K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
3.5K 157 39
BNHA x FEM! BLACK! OP! Reader REWRITTEN VERSION IS IN PROGRESS!! guys i rlly do appreciate tha attention to dis book, but i'd be more den grateful if...