sucker for you แฐ m.fushiguro...

By keikaminari

โ๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐๐„โž -@keikaminari - date: 05/01/2021 ๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„... More

๐’๐”๐‚๐Š๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
past arc
baby goose
bye bye
return
battle
sledge hammer
vampire technique
lifeline
blood draw
divine dog
sweater scent
downtown
nue
19.36
regeneration
best friend
tag you're it
corn
how romantic
cannon
flustered
mission
cherry blossom
mito railroad
laugh at death
kill that curse
free day
stars
tsumiki fushiguro
loved her
shatter
masked criminal
deal
all your fault
not funny
liar
valentina
juju stroll!

the midnight games

14.2K 827 1.2K
By keikaminari

"MY BEST FRIEND! I HAVE ARRIVED!!" Todo yelled to Itadori, spreading his arms out as if he wanted a hug. "Did you miss me!?"

"I'd have to say no!" Itadori stepped back to hide behind Megumi, afraid that Todo would suddenly pounce on him.

Utahime, the Kyoto students' teacher, suddenly gasped, as she made eye contact with y/n. "So you really are here!" She smiled, making y/n grin. "Hi Ms.Iori."

"Oh wow, you've grown up so much! You're so beautiful!" Utahime brought y/n into a tight hug, before pushing her away. "And I seen you're hair grew out of that bowl cut!"

"Bowl cut?" The Tokyo students tilted their heads, Megumi remaining reaction-less, as he had already known of her past hair do.

"It's good to see you again, Ms.Iori." Y/n smiled.

"I'm so sorry to hear about Valentina..." Utahime whispered, her voice growing soft and sympathetic. "...I know how much she meant to you."

"...Yeah...You were quite close with her, weren't you?"

"...We all were." She mumbled sadly, turning to Gojo specifically.

Todo slowly walked to Itadori and Megumi, keeping his eye on y/n. "Psssst. Brother...How tall is she?" He whispered to Itadori, making the boy jump out of his skin.

"Where did you come from!?"

"Come on, just tell me."

"Uh...I don't know, she's around my height so...I wanna say 5'7?"

Todo slowly nodded his head up and down, his gaze fixated on y/n's lower half. "Mmm...Just my type—"

Megumi suddenly lifted his hand in front of Todo's eyes, obstructing his view of the girl. "I suggest you quit looking at y/n. She's not available on the market."

Todo turned to him with offended eyes, his mouth upturning in a crooked smile. "Oh? And why is that, pretty boy? Is she yours?"

"...She's no one's...She's her own person—"

Todo started to chuckle, before full on laughing. "Ha! You've gotten braver!...Then how about we use this competition as a deciding factor? The winner...is the one who deserves that woman's heart!"

"...You don't even know her name."

"I'll call her Pretty Lady. So do we have a deal?"

"...I'm not participating in something so stup—"

"Deal!" Todo agreed with himself, shaking his own hand.

Megumi's eye twitched with irritation. "...Fine."

Mai, Miwa, and Momo, the three girls of the Kyoto school, approached Maki and Nobara, all of them eyeing one another with a sour expression.

"...Maki."

"...Mai...I see you've come for a rematch."

"Ha! Don't expect us to lose so easily!" Mai chortled.

"And don't expect us to go easy on you!" Nobara chimed in.

"And don't expect for you to take my sword away so easily!" Miwa piped, before slouching sadly. "It was totally uncalled for last time."

"This time, your little nails aren't gonna take me down." Momo turned to Nobara, pointing the end of her broom to the brown haired girl.

Mechamaru, Kamo, Panda, and Inumaki watched as the brawl between the women occurred, their heads turning from side to side as they witnessed them go back and forth.

"...Is this a girl fight?" Mechamaru questioned, his robot's mouth opening as he spoke through the speaker.

"I think so." Panda muttered, watching as Maki was suddenly holding Nobara by the collar to keep her from swiping at Momo and Mai.

"Salmon."

"Yep." Kamo agreed.

"Alright! Reunion time is over!" Gojo clapped. "It's 7 till 12, so I'll explain this quickly!"

Everyone went silent, watching Gojo reveal a bucket filled with black utility belts. "Tonight's training practice iiiiiiisssss...

Tag!!"

"...Huh?" The students hummed, even Utahime slapped her forehead in disappointment. "Why did I leave the training regimen up to him!?"

"Inside this bucket are belts that you will wear around your waist. On each side of the belt, are pockets." Gojo took out a belt and strapped it around his waist, opening one of the pockets to reveal a small gadget.

"These pockets consist of a total 7 of these gadgets. The objective of this game is to throw or place these gadgets on your opponent. Once that is done, the light will turn green, indicating that your opponent is out of the game.

Vice versa, you should avoid getting tapped with these. However, if the gadget does not stick to your opponent for more than 2 seconds, meaning if it hits them and falls off, it does not count.

NOW! If the gadget falls off, you may not pick it back up. Meaning, y/n could keep throwing her 7 gadgets at Todo, and if every single one of them misses, or touches and falls off his body, she has no more chances, and is instantly eliminated."

The students began to murmur. "Hold on, so if we just have super bad aim, and we miss our target, we don't get to try again!?" Nobara whined.

"Correct! Which is why you should limit one gadget to each person! It will be Kyoto V.S. Tokyo!"

"So similar to what we did during the Sister School event, except, instead of immobilizing our opponent to get them out, we need to tag them with the gadget?" Megumi asked for clarification.

"Yep! With that said...

Try to refrain from attempted murdering, please? It's not prohibited to badly injure your opponent, but I'd rather not have to send you all to Shoko's office so late at night.

In addition, passing out or being knocked out leads to instant disqualification."

"Yes sir." They groaned.

"Now, everyone line up at the line!"

The students grabbed a utility belt and buckled it around their waists. They lined up behind the red line that was painted at the entrance of the woods, staring straight ahead into the dark forest. Y/n took a deep breath. Here we go...

"Oh, one more thing!" Gojo raised his finger to the sky, looking down at his wrist watch. "...Avoid the curses! Exorcise them, if you must! But if you accidentally throw your gadget at it, the gadget will automatically explode, eliminating the curse and disqualifing you from the game!!"

"WHAT!?" The students shouted. "CURSES!?—"

"AND GO!!" Gojo yelled, clapping his hands to release the students into the wild.

As the students dashed into the pitch black woods, Utahime accompanied Gojo at his side, her arms crossed over her chest. "...Really? Curses?"

"Yeah! This will be good practice!"

"...How?"

"Well, they're used to training in the day time, right? Once it's nighttime, a persons true abilities and skills shine through, as many factors their used to using in broad daylight are limited at night."

Utahime turned to him, surprised. "...Why did you actually sound smart?"

"I'M ALWAYS SMAAAAARRRRT!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89K 3K 24
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐’– ๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ง...
3.4M 156K 81
you find yourself in the world of jujutsu sorcerers and curses, trying your best to improve yourself as well as your shockwave technique, all for you...
828K 33.4K 21
โ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”โž -@keikaminari - date: 12/1/2020 ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐๐€๐๐๐„๐ƒ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
273K 11K 29
๐‘บ๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐‘จ๐‘ผ ๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ...