Undeniably Claimed

KaylaWoods289 द्वारा

Luca Sanford has taken his rightful spot as head of Sanford Drake Inc. With his parents now retired, it's his... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meet & Greet
Chapter 2: Lil Man & Mom
Chapter 3: Genius?
Chapter 4: Finding a Gem
Chapter 5: Encounter
Chapter 6: Meeting the Boss
Chapter 7: Deals
Chapter 8: Common Ground
Chapter 9: Talking to Jess
Chapter 10: Commanding the Room
Chapter 11: Mrs. Sanford
Chapter 12: Mr. Sanford
Chapter 13: No Return
Chapter 14: Cassidy
Chapter 15: Dinner
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: It's Time
Chapter 18: Job to Do
Chapter 19: Struggling
Chapter 20: Wine and Drama
Chapter 21: Time
Chapter 22: Glimpse
Chapter 23: Touches and Kisses
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Claim
Chapter 26: Morning Delight
Chapter 27: Being Prepared
Chapter 28: Strength
Chapter 29: Day 1
Chapter 30: Good News
Chapter 31: Ours
Chapter 32: Lean on Me
Chapter 33: Godmother Cami
Chapter 34: Reactions
Chapter 35: Downside
Chapter 36: Tic Toc
Chapter 37: Discovery & Acceptance
Chapter 38: Dynamic Duo
Chapter 39: Getting Released
Chapter 40: Good Morning Indeed
Bonus Chapter: Brad & Jessica
Chapter 41: Restraints
Chapter 42: Full of Surprises
Chapter 43: Confrontation
Chapter 44: Darren
Chapter 45: Girls Night
Chapter 46: Ravishing
Chapter 47: Connection
Chapter 48: Job Offer
Chapter 49: Yi Peng
Chapter 50: Hornish
Chapter 51:Surprise Visit
Chapter 52: She is My Girl
Chapter 53: Sealing the Deal
Chapter 54:Giving the News
Chapter 55: The Family
Chapter 56: Reactions and Letters
Chapter 58: Best "Man"
Chapter 59: It is Time
Chapter 60: Resolution
Chapter 61: Just the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 57: Fate

23.2K 950 17
KaylaWoods289 द्वारा

"Oh my Damn!"

"Taylor!" Jessica chastises while swatting her arm. 

"What? She looks hot!" Taylor throws her arms out towards Sophia with a pout. 

All the women couldn't help but laugh. Sophia blushing crimson as she turns around to the mirror again. Her eyes drifting outside the large window of the Sanford Estate. It was a beautiful afternoon with the breeze rolling in off the ocean leaving a scent of salt in the air. Sophia glanced at one of her cameras thinking about sneaking out to get a photo. 

It had been a week since the dinner at this very home. Sophia's mind momentarily drifting back to that emotional day. Reading that letter that Luca's uncle wrote left her heart shattered. She could imagine meeting this man, the care he would show for Luca. She held him that day until he was ready to stand on his own. She did not mind, she could recall the loss of her parents and how she was there for Jessica. Nicholas may have not been his parent but he did carry a huge portion of Luca's heart. She had decided to do something special for Luca that day but was still working on it. 

Her eyes turned back to all the women in the room. The flukes of champagne have been flowing for some time now. Heather had decided to hold a dress fitting at her home. She wanted to make sure Sophia got the dream wedding she deserved. So sitting along an arrange of couches in their large sitting area included Jessica, Taylor, Heather, Cami, CJ, and Cassidy. She has tried on many dresses of all shapes and fabrics since arriving. Heather and Jessica both loved the lace on her. Taylor on the other hand was as much a mischief as CJ. They both liked the deep cut V neck dresses or anything that could be considered less than modest. Cassidy wanted her in a princess ball gown. 

Sophia liked the current dress she was in which appeased the entire group's wishes. The top portion was lace and it had the signature V cut along. The dress slightly flared out giving it a discreet ball gown appearance. Cami had helped her short hair be tucked back into an elegant bun. It was getting longer with every day and she was thrilled. The wig was an incredibly thoughtful and much appreciated gift but nothing could beat her own hair. 

The girls were all laughing and talking away and as Sophia turned looking at herself in the mirror. Her fingers gently ran down the front of the dress feeling the lace under her touch. She could see her family all having a wonderful time behind her. She only hoped that Brad and Luca were doing okay. Brad had Destiny and Luca had decided to go keep him company. They have seemed to have gotten closer in the last few weeks. She was glad of that. 

She bit her lip taking her chance to reach over grabbing the camera before slipping back to the room she was changing in. She closed the door silently listening to make sure no one noticed her absence. Feeling satisfied with herself, she quickly walked over to the sliding door and slipped outside. She hadn't even thought about the dress she was still in or the fact that she was barefoot. She was focused on capturing the view. She slowly walked around the side of the home feeling her feet change from grass to sand beneath her toes. She closed her eyes momentarily feeling the breeze brush her face bringing a gentle smile to her lips. 

"Beautiful isn't it?"

Sophia yelped as she jumped bringing her hand to her chest as her eyes widen at the sight of Cami leaning against the back of the house that she had just come around. The dark beauty giggling gently as she pushed off the wall to come stand beside Sophia. Cami stood silently looking out to the crashing waves while Sophia looked at the sight before lifting the camera in her hands to capture the picture. 

She silently waited for her fairy godmother to speak. Cami seemed to be in her own deep thoughts before she decided to sit down in the sand. Disregarding the wedding dress, Sophia worked her way to sit down in the sand beside the seemingly conflicted woman. Sophia cared deeply for all the woman Luca had introduced him to but none as much as his aunt Cami. This is the woman that first introduced Luca to her and the woman who stood by her side as she shaved her head. She had great respect for 'the' aunt Cami. 

"I feel like it's been so long since I could sit and enjoy this view. This was my brother's favorite thing to do..."

Sophia kept her eyes forward not wanting to pity the woman. She understood immediately whom she was talking about. 

"I have heard a great deal about your brother. Stories mostly from Luca."

Cami chuckled beside her running her fingers through the sand. "Yeah those two were thick as thieves."

Sophia smiled softly at her finally turning to her. She wrapped her arms around her legs that were against her chest. Her head laying on her knees as she peered at the woman by her side.

"I was told the story of how you and your brother helped rescue Mrs. San- Heather."

Cami smirked as if recalling the memory before nodding. "Yeah, it seems like a life time ago now..." 

"He sounds like a truly wonderful man." Sophia's words were gentle. 

Cami turned with glossy eyes to the red head beauty that she knew was like another daughter to her now. Taking her hand out of the sand she patted her hands together before matching Sophia's pose and bringing her knees up before her arms wrapped around them. Her chin resting on her knees as her tear eyes looked out to the ocean. 

"He was... the most amazing person." Sophia silently watches as Cami takes a shaky breath releasing it with a trembling lip. "Nicholas was a royal pain but more than anything, he was my protective big brother. He held me together when I couldn't do so. He would keep an eye on me no matter how far apart we were. I felt like I always had an angel in my corner."

Sophia turns her gaze from Cami back out to the crashing waves as silence develops them for a moment. Sophia thinking carefully of her words. 

"I wasn't a very big believer in destiny and fate." Cami turns just enough to look at the red head beauty. Sophia shrugs before continuing. "I just couldn't understand it when I was kid. I mean, I was young and had gotten sick from absolutely nothing. The nurses use to tell me it was all part of a bigger plan, that someone was watching out for me. Back then I thought it was sick joke. That whoever was supposedly watching over me was doing a really crappy job..."

"I couldn't imagine what you went through." Cami says turning her gaze back to the horizon. 

"It was about a year ago that I finally believed in fate. I mean so many things had to transpire for me to be sitting here now-" she gestures around before her hands wave at her dress, "on a beach in a wedding dress." 

"Oh yea?" Cami says amusement clear in her voice. 

"Yes, I mean if my sister wouldn't have gotten pregnant- I wouldn't be here in California. If I hadn't taken her job- I wouldn't have stumbled onto the boss' floor meeting the person that forever would change my life."

Cami smiled still looking out, "I'm glad Luca had such an impact."

"Who said I was talking about Luca?" Cami's head snapped to the side to find Sophia already looking at her. Cami's eye brows drew together in confusion. Sophia gives her a small smile. "Yes, Luca has made a huge change in my life and my future but he wasn't what made me believe in fate."

"Then wh-"

"You." Sophia states simply. Cami freezes unsure she heard correct. "If I hadn't run into you, you wouldn't have brought Luca to me that ended up leading me on the biggest adventure of my life... I believe that fate brought me my own fairy godmother."

Cami could feel her eyes swell up for an entirely different reason as she reached out gently rubbing down Sophia's back as she scooted closer to the beauty. Both ladies giggling as the white dress became coated in sand but neither cared. Cami only continued holding the little beauty also thanking the heavens for bringing her to them. After some time of them both sitting there watching the afternoon waves did Cami begin speaking again. 

"I think Nicholas would have loved you. I just wish he was here for Luca on your wedding day. He would have been so fucking proud."

"He will be here, in spirit." Sophia says confidently. "I can feel my parents with me every once in a while. Whether it be a brush of wind when no wind could be near, or a heated touch to my shoulder although no one is around. I believe the ones we love never truly leave us."

"You really are an angel aren't you?" Cami says leaning her head against her shoulder. 

"I don't think so but I will take the compliment." Sophia says cheekily making Cami laugh loudly. 

"So this is where the real party went?"

Both women snap their attention behind them to find Mrs. Sanford standing there with her hands on her hips. They hadn't even realized that they had been sitting out here for so long. Heather dropped her hands to her sides before walking the last few steps to flop down beside Sophia on her other side. 

"What's everyone else doing?" Cami says finding her spot on Sophia's shoulder once more. 

"Oh well Taylor had somehow dragged Cassidy into trying on some dresses. Jessica was searching for Sophia but I told her to relax while I came to find you. CJ had stepped out due to her Junior calling for something."

"Mrs. San-"

"HEATHER" She stresses cutting her off mid word.

Sophia smiles gently before correcting herself. "Heather, I wanted to thank you."

Heather turns brushing her long blonde hair out of her face. "For what dear?"

Sophia lifts her hand enough to look at the ring. "It is beautiful ring... But the fact that you gave it to Luca knowing he would be giving to me makes it all the more important to me."

"Oh honey-" Heather tosses an arm around Sophia's shoulder hitting the top of Cami's head in the process. "I am just happy my lil man had found a gem like you."

"Technically I found her." 

Sophia and Heather erupt with laughter as Cami just shrugs. It's true, she was technically the one who found her. They sat there for a few more minutes before standing back up. Both woman helping the bride to be to brush off the dress the best they could. Sophia apologizing tremendously but Heather just waved her off. They made it back in the house where she was instantly engulfed in a pair of familiar arms. 

"Don't scare me like that, you hear me!" Jessica scolded lightly. Sophia just giggled nodding her head against her sister's chest. After being released Jessica takes both of her hands before holding them out taking a good look at the dress. "I think this is a winner."

Sophia nods her head agreeing with her. She loved this dress. Sophia left the ladies as she changed out of the dress before hanging it up and coming out to let them know that she had chosen the previous dress. Everyone clapped happy with her choice as Cassidy was finally able to escape Taylor's pleads. 

Sophia couldn't stop thinking about what she had planned on doing and knew that she would not rest til she could make it happen. It was just too important to not make it come true. She hoped that it wouldn't take her too long since she knew Heather was planning for a wedding a few month's time. Clock was ticking but she planned on beating it this time. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The Corner Store Sahar Ahmed🌺 द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

2K 87 30
I fell for a boy with the kindest blue eyes, and a charming dimple. He made me feel loved, and cared for, and most importantly he made me feel safe i...
25.2K 1.2K 42
"Get out," he sighed. "N-" I got out. "Nah, you can go," he shook his head. "Babe," I called out, but he wasn't having it. "I fucking risked my life...
712K 23.8K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...
Guns and Roses | ✔ trina द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

362K 9.6K 37
(Original Version) My cousin and I are the only true bloods left in the Thanos Family. I'm eighteen now and my absent father decided to finally take...