💕~Mha X Reader~💕

Autorstwa Gorgia7721

I'm going to make this description short cuz tbh I don't think ppl are going to read this so... Basically you... Więcej

Starting off...
Someone new.
Friends...?
Small steps...
This is just the new mansion...
New being
A chapter.😀👌
Your majesty✨
Early fame

Having some fun!

69 0 0
Autorstwa Gorgia7721

Okay imma just start to the truth or dare...

You guys are all sitting ether on the ground or the couches you are sitting beside Rushifā and on the other side is Kirishima, Rushifā on you right and Kirishima on your left you guys are on a couch. "Okay.. I guess I'll go first....?" Denki asks "Sure!" Mina says as Denki looks at Rushifā "um... I do t really know/remember your name...?" Everyone kinda agrees. Rushifā looks at you to see if it's ok to say it obviously you just nod your head and he says "my name is Rushifā pleases to meet you.."
"ok well Rushifā truth or dare?" Rushifā looks at you again and you say more like whisper to him "for tonight just have some fun and make your own decision for the truth or dare..." he nods and whispers back "yes young master.." he then answers Denki "truth."  "Ok.. why do you always look at Y/n before making a decision..?" Your face goes from just normal to like nervous real fast.. "well because I'm just doing my job also it's only proper..." Everyone had tons of questions but didn't ask. "Um tsu. Truth or dare?" Rushifā asks "oh um dare? I guess...ribbit" "ok I dare you to....." he try's thinking of one but can't so he looks at you as you were just sitting there normally. You motion with your hand for him to come closer he does as told and you whisper to him.
"Dare her to kiss Uraraka.." he pulls away with a nod "ok I dare you to kiss Uraraka." Tsuyu immediately started to blush with a shock expression "wh-What? Y-y/n?" She looks at you and you just shrug your shoulders. "Okay that's how we're playing...? Okay then" she said and got up and walked over to Ochako she bends down and places a soft kiss on her lips.

Ochako is still processing while blushing hard "damn... Y/n is a badass!"  Mina yells "ya!" Kirishima says while high-fiving you "heh thx"
"ok Y/n truth or dare?" Tsuyu asks with a smirk on her face so you knew it would probably be safe if you chose- "truth." "Ok do you find any guy in this room attractive..?" You smile "yep!" You say with no hesitation "omg who?!" Hagekure asks excited. "Only one truth~" you say smirking "hmph!" "Okay... Izu-kun! Truth or dare?" You say excited he blushed a bit from the nickname "u-um d-dare?" You smile
"Okay! I dare you to Kiss Katsuki!!" His eyes widen "wh-What? Kacchan!?" You thought (Kacchan? That's a cute nickname!)  "ya!" "Eww wtf why would I let that thing touch me?!" Bakugo say and you look at him "because I said so..."

Everyone kinda got scared "tch whatever..." Izuku got up shaking a bit as he walked over to Bakugo, when he got their Bakugo just pulled him on him causing Izuku to 'accidentally' sit on his lap. At first it seemed like it was just going to be a peck but then they started kissing and it got more...heated?.. but ya it was like a make out sesh..

The whole class was shocketh even you but when they were done..that.. Izuku got off of Bakugo and sat back down blushing like a lot. "Well that was um something..." you say breaking the silence. "Ya..." Mina says agreeing with you, "ok Izuku ask someone!" You told him "um t-truth or d-dare...Todoroki-kun...?" "Oh truth?" "Ok is it true that you have feelings for someone in our class..?" "Yes." He says calmly "Ooo~" Izuku says as he is curious to who it is. "Truth or dare Sero?" "Dare!!" "I dare you to tape Mineta to the ceiling" you and all the girls burst out laughing like dying you end up falling on Kirishima's shoulder still laughing. "Damn Todo-kun!" You say getting a hold of yourself sitting back up. He blushed a bit just like Izuku from the nickname. "Okay! I'll do it!" Sero says getting up and cornering Mineta "w-Wait we can t-talk about this!" Mineta says trying to talk him self out of it. "Nope!" "Tape him up in the kitchen!" You yell to him. "Yes 'mam/Sir/their!" He did his dare and came and sat back down beside Denki "lol" Jirou says wiping away an invisible tear... sorry Hagakure...

Everyone pretty much went at least once "um Y/n! Truth or dare!?" Mina asks
"Um.. dare..." she smiles "ok! I dare you to sit in Kirishima's lap!" You blush a little from the thought "o-only if it's o-Okay with Kiri-kun..?" He blushes a bit and looks at you "ya s-sure!" Everyone besides you and Kirishima (Mina!? Wth!?) and for Mina (damn wtf I didn't know he had the balls to agree.. shit!) so a basically everyone was jealous of Kirishima.. "Rushifā Truth or dare ?" He looks at you <btw this is your position...>

<just imagine that's you and Kirishima 🤥>

"You can chose for me." Rushifā says sincerely "ok! Your truth is have you ever been annoyed by me? Or like thought I was annoying?" "Never." You smile knowing he isn't aloud to lie to you so that means he isn't lying to you "YAY!!" You say jumping on Rushifā and hugging him, he just sits there because since he is your butler it wouldn't be proper of him to do something like that. You then say "Rushifā hug me back!" As you say that he hugs you back everyone just sits their like 😒/😐/☹️ "Y/n why were you so happy when said you didn't annoy him..? He could have just lied or something.." you hear Denki ask you pulled away from the hug and sat back down in Kirishima's lap he blushes because he didn't expect you to sit back down on his lap. "Well that's the thing it's because I know Rushifā isn't aloud to lie to me." They look at you confused "wdym?" Kirishima asks "it's nothing Hey! Let's watch a movie!" You changed the subject and everyone got into a different position to face the TV you ended up sitting on a love-seat <if you don't know what that is it's just a couch but instead of three cushions it has two so it's smaller..>

You were sitting in between Izuku and Bakugo. All the lights were turned off cuz you guys are watching a scary movie. "H-hey Y/n? D-did you just w-want to change the
s-subject..?" Izuku studded since the couch is originally made for two people and their was three so you guys were so close. "Oh no I was kinda getting bored so I wanted to watch a movie!" You said and smiled "but Izu-kun? Can I ask you a question..?" You say with curiosity "y-yes..?" "What was with that one dare you had with you and Katsuki..?" Once you said that he started blushing "like are you two dating...?" After you said actually whispered that to Izuku you felt a hot breath down your neck making you shiver you turned your head a little to see who it was and- "why are you jealous..?" Bakugo whispered in your ear while smirking. "If you wanted to kiss you could have just asked teddy bear~" the movie already started so everyone else besides you three were watching the movie oh! And btw Rushifā is sitting in a comfy chair thing for one person.. k back to the story.. you felt his hot breath on your neck again and you blushed "t-teddy b-bear..?" He just smirks Izuku then gets jealous and says "hey this is my Puppy!" He whispers yells? Idk what to call it..
"Fuck off nerd!" "You guys at strange..." you say smiling a bit "wtf did you just call me?!" "All I mean is that not to long ago you guys were literally like making out! And now your calling him names?🥺" You say and at the last part you like hug Izuku and Izuku sticks his tongue out at Bakugo. Bakugo gets mad and pulls you off of him causing you to fall onto Bakugo's lap, since there was not much room as there is. Bakugo starts to blush but you guys can't see it. "So are you guys like a thing...?" You ask and try to get off Bakugo's lap but he pulls you back to make you stay. "U-um I don't k-know..Kacchan..?"  Izuku asks a bit flustered and sits closer so he can have more room.
"Tch as if!" Bakugo whispers to you guys and you feel his breath go down your neck once again. You look back at him "why..? I mean I kinda ship it! I think you guys would look cute together!" You say trying to encourage them to date. "Y-you would think were c-cute if we d-dated?" Izuku stutters  you look over at him and realize that he had gotten pretty close. "Well I already think your cute if that's what your trying to say!" You whisper to him, making him blush "what about me!?" You heard Bakugo whisper in ear sounding jealous.. "why are you jealous~?" You ask smirking "wha? N-no!" He answers raising his voice a little bit "shh! Anymore louder and the others will hear the only reason they don't hear us probably is because this love-seat is the farthest seat from them.." you say getting scared they might hear you guys. "Well let's go watch a movie separately!...?" Izuku states catching your attention. You smile "great idea Izu-kun! Let's go!" You start to get quietly so you don't get heard or caught Izuku does the same. Bakugo obviously followed us made sure you guys didn't know. "Hey who's room are we watching the movie in..?" You ask "mine or yours idc but mine is a little messy at the moment I was doing something in there..." You at smile at him "ok! Let's go into my room!" As you guys both got to your room you heard someone else speak "did you forget someone?" You turn around smiling. "no, I knew you were there I wanted to see what you were going to do" he just rolls his eyes. "So are you going us for the movie?" You ask with a smile. "Of course dumbass!" After Bakugo said that you pout "I thought I was your teddy bear?🥺" The boys just blushed from your actions "y-ya wh-whatever.." you open your door dorm for like the first time In 3 months it kinda felt weird... you walked in and the boys jaw dropped "how the hell? This is like 3 times bigger than all of our dorms?!" Bakugo yelled "it's bigger than Todoroki-Kun's..." Izuku muttered
"is Todo-Kun rich..?" You ask while you walk towards your couch in your room
"Well compared you no.. but ya somewhat.." Izuku reply's and sits next to you on the couch. "Why is their two bedrooms in your dorm..?" Bakugo ask since he noticed while walking over and sitting down as well "oh me and Rushifā share a room!" The two look at you in shock "YOU WHAT!?" Bakugo ask's "hmm? Oh nvm.." you say not wanting to explain. "Let's just watch the movie!" You say changing the subject once again
"ya whatever" <in the end you guys end up in a position where you are basically just laying in their laps..? Idk>
Near the end you fall asleep the two get up with out waking you how? Idfk they just lay you down on your couch and leave.

~no ones POV~
Like 10 minutes later you feel someone pick you up but your still like in sleepy land but your mind knew who it was because you heard the person talk. "Young master what am I going to with you..?" Rushifā says chuckling a bit.
He places you down on your bed.. well try's to when he goes to place you down you wrap your arms around his neck and says "I love youuuu Rushifā!" He blushes a little and lays you down and you already changed so that's good for him. He is about when you pull his arm and he is shocked so he didn't have enough time to pull back or react so he ends up falling on top of you
Like tish😎~

He gets up immediately and closes your door and goes to his room and goes to sleep..

~the next morning 10:00pm~
~your POV~
You wake up to the sound of your phone going off like crazy you thought that Rushifā was going to let you sleep in today since it's Sunday. You check your phone, and see...

You huff happy she distracted the rest of class. You heard a knock you just say "come In Rushifā!" He walks In with one of your maids lol don't ask... "I got your outfit ready for the mall she is going to dress you.." you look at him with a confused face "how did you- you know what nvm thank you And is my bath ready..?" You ask him and he reply's with "Yes master."  "Ok thank you" you get out of bed and head to your bathroom you take your shower and your maid dresses you, you thank her and she leaves.
Your outfit~

<your socks are just black, you also dress like this because 1. I say so and 2.it gives me Black Butler vibes😙👌✨>
You walk out of your room and see Rushifā was waiting for you. "Do I look good?" You ask "Yes young master you look beautiful."
What his outfit looks like~

You look at his outfit "hey! Look we kinda are matching! You look handsome Rushifā now that your wearing what you like to wear!" He gets kinda flustered and say
"thank you young master I think your style suits you as well." You both walk down the stairs and hear Mina yelling at people "WHERE ARE THEY!?" and the others replying with "calm down their not even late!?" You smile to yourself and whisper to Rushifā "hey when are we eating..?" He looks at you "if it's okay with you we will go out..?" You smile "ok!" Just as you guys are about to turn the corner to the rest of the class Rushifā asks "what would you like to eat.?" You smile more "SUSHI!!" You say jumping around the corner and everyone is now looking at you but you and Rushifā were still looking at each other so you guys didn't notice them looking at you guys "of course I'm not even surprised..." Mina runs at you "omg! Your here you guys look so good Y/n your so hot!" You smile at her "thanks" "Why are you guys dressed so formally we're just going to the mall...?" Ojiro ask's "huh? What do you mean this is a normal outfit for the morning for me and Rushifā and I always dress like this..?" You ask/say confused "wdym 'outfit for the morning'" Jirou ask's "well I usually have a morning outfit, afternoon, and dinner.. wait you guys don't..?" You ask concerned "um...no?" Mina says "anyways let's go! I want my sushi!" "Wait your going to have sushi for breakfast?*kero*" Tsuyu ask's and you look at her "and you don't.? I love sushi!!" You say jumping up and down. You walk over to Rushifā and say "Carry meee!" Everyone thinks you were just joking around but then he picks you up bridal style and starts to carry you towards the gates  "what she was serious..?" Momo says out loud everyone basically agreed and they all tagged along with you guys. It was like a 7 minute walk and then Rushifā stoped everyone did to since they were just following him and look up to see where they are and they see there at a expensive sushi restaurant. "Um.. we can just go somewhere else we don't have to go here it's like SUPER expensive if you didn't know...?" Shoji says everyone agrees.
"Can you just get it to go so we can eat it outside..?" You ask Rushifā as he puts you down "Of course I'll be right back Young madam." He says quietly so only you could here he then walks in the restaurant. You start to walk away to find a hill or somewhere "um Y/n? Shouldn't we wait for him..?" Uraraka ask's "nah it's fine let's find somewhere to sit.." They all just listen hesitantly you guys end up finding a picnic table near the beach The was like a 10 minute walk from the restaurant.

"U-um did you text him where we are or something..?" Izuku ask's you turn to him as you sit down "no he'll find me it's fine.." you say trying to reassure them they all sit down still scared he might get lost <Yes it's a long table😁>

like 1 minute later Rushifā appears out of no where like a fucking bush or smth with 3 bags full of sushi "Rushifā! I saved a spot for you beside me!!" You yell to him and he smiles a little "thank you young master" he says and places the food down all set down like perfectly in 2 seconds "how the in the hell.." was the classes reaction Rushifā went to your side and stood behind you. "Sit down Rushifā and eat with us" you say smiling to him he does as told and sits down next to you as you pass him some sushi
"thank you" he says to you "no problem!" You say still smiling "Wait I have a question how did you find us?" Denki ask's the question everyone has. "Well I didn't find you guys I found madam but I knew you guys would be here also.." "I have another question I never heard you call Y/n by her/him/their name, why is that..?" Mina ask's "well it would be very disrespectful if I called them/him/her by their first name" before anyone could ask why you just said "why should eat the sushi it always tastes best when freshly made!"

Everyone ate their sushi and soon you guys all went to the mall until it was 3:45 you all had a lot of stuff. You then got into the limousine with Rushifā and headed to the meeting with the Ritchi resident once you got there you looked around and laughed a bit "this place is so ugly! Haha! How much do you bet they just want money like always!?" You scoffed "Yes young master the way they think you'll hand over money just like that because your young is pretty pathetic." Rushifā adds <your 'mother and father' before they got arrested owned a company and now you own it and run it yourself making you the CEO so that's how you make money also you have the money from your 'parents' too just so you know (^з^)-☆...the 'company' also may or may not be a mafia making you the CEO member of a mafia but your parents would just kill people you kill people who are like criminals well first you give them a chance to work for you or to start over and be a citizen but if they decline you kill them 1 million dollars per person killed....>

~in the meeting room~
You and Rushifā walk in the room "Hello Y/n! And Y/n's butler!" Some dude says walking towards you looking like he is going to hug you but Rushifā steps in front of you and faces the man so he can't "Hello Wilbur..." you say in a cold tone "what do you want from me?" You ask your tone not changing. "Well I was wondering if I could borrow some money and I'll pay you back!" You look at him and sit down in a chair
"him much?" You ask although your not giving him a single penny "only like 3 million..?" Wilbur ask's nervously and you smirk "ok... let's play a game...if I win you will stop asking me to come here just to waste my time and if you win I'll give you 10 million.. deal?" You ask he face was shocked at first but then he smirked "ok kid deal!"
Him saying 'kid' to you made you even more mad. "Alright we'll play...chess.?" You say "ya sure!" "Rushifā!" Rushifā then hands you the chess board you place it all down and  long story short you beat his ass! "Wh-What? You brat!"Wilbur says getting up and stomping towards you, you stand up and say "Rushifā get him out of my face" he smiles in a scary kinda way towards Wilbur "Of course young master..." ya he does his little ...thing... and you wait for him in the limo.
You guys get back to the dorms and go upstairs to your room not caring if there were people in the common room...

<that's it for this chapter I'll try and make it more...ether spicy or more dramatic.. tootles👋😄>

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

315K 10.3K 31
❝ ♪ [insert mystic messenger theme here] ♪ ❞ you're a chaotic neutral kid trying to make your way through this wretched world. all your classmates wa...
10.3K 168 11
-Ship is obviously KiriBakuKamiDeku❤️🧡💛💚- College Au, No quirks. And I most certainly will NOT be writing smut! Izuku Midoriya - 16, poly, asexua...
266K 7.1K 35
So I have no idea what possessed me to start writing this story at two in the morning, but here we are TodoBakuDeku. Your welcome ✌︎ ...
200K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ Did you just grow a fucking cactus on my ass? ❞ ➪ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵐᵉ...