Fragrance of Indignation

By Happeesh

Happy with the way his life was, until he got dragged away. Dragged into a world of constant coldness. A worl... More

Introduction
{I} • The Uninvited Guest
{II} • A New Home
{III} • Shopping and Arguments
{IV} • The Phone
{V} • The Secret Plan
{VI} • Revenge
{VII} • Detention
{VIII} • Downtown Plans
{IX} • Memories
{X} • Blackmail
{XI} • A New Friend
{XII} • The Kiss
{XIII} • Suspicious
{XIV} • Anniversary
{XV} • Christmas Tree
{XVI} • Sleepover Party
{XVII} • Horror
{XVIII} • Assassin
{XIX} • Plan Alpha
{XX} • Vengeance {18+!}
{XXI} • 31st of December
{XXII} • Making Dumplings {18+}
{XXIII} • Gum Scraping
{XXIV} • The Chasing
{XXV} • Stalking
{XXVI} • School Trip
{XXVII} • Sick
{XXVIII} • Mission
{XXIX} • Mission 2.0
{XXX} • Mission 3.0
{XXXI} • Mission 4.0
{XXXII} • Bad News
{XXXIII} • Funeral
{XXXIV} • Affectionless
{XXXV} • The Show
{XXXVI} • Heartbreak
{XXXVII} • Returning Home
{XXXVIII} • Training
{XXXIX} • Payback to J.H
{XL} • Unexpected Guest
{XLI} • Jimin's Confession
{XLII} • Secret Rave
{XLIII} • Shot
{XLIV} • EPDM
{XLV} • USB
{XLVI} • Sweater
{XLVIII} • Sword fight
{XLIX} • Cause of the Phone Call
{L} • Lies for protection
{LI} • 110716
{LII} • "Stay with me"
{Author's Note}
{Fragrance of Truth}

{XLVII} • Plan A or B?

120 8 1
By Happeesh

Taehyung's P.O.V:

I had returned from a 1 hour walk with Yeontan already a long time ago and was chillaxing on the couch, trying to find my peace back, when someone knocked on the door. I opened the door, which revealed Jimin.

"Hey, Tae." He said as he gave me a hug. "Hey, Jimin, what are you doing here? Do you want to come in?" I ask. "No, I'm good, thanks. Jungkook called for a team meeting, so I'm here to pick you up." He said.

I nodded. "Come in, let me just finish my tea." I say. Jimin entered the house and greeted Yeontan with open arms. Literally.

He took Yeontan in his arms and sat down next to me on the couch, with Yeontan on his lap. "Why did Jungkook call a meeting at once?" I ask. "I don't know. He just said I needed to pick you up, because he needed to explain a plan to us. Even Jonghyun is coming." Jimin answered.

I nodded. "Okay." I say before drinking the last bit of my tea and standing up to bring the cup away to the kitchen. I heard Jimin talking to Yeontan with a high pitched voice. I smiled at it. As soon as I put the cup away and had given Yeontan his food, we walked to the car.

Jimin drove us to the office. The radio was playing on a low volume. We didn't talk. It was silent. We got into the building and made our way up to the floor where the meeting rooms were.

The team was already gathered. I sat down in between Jimin and Jungkook.

Jungkook stood up. "Now that we're all here, I wanted to talk about a plan that has been on my mind and to hear out your opinions." He said.

He started telling the plan. "I had been thinking about how we have taken down Hangseon with a lot of effort, last time, but how we are going to take him down again? I had been thinking by how we could take Hangseon down by using him against himself, just like last time. But what if we held Sungho hostage?" He asked.

I looked up. Jungkook looked me in the eyes. I guessed he saw the slight fear in my eyes, as he returned a small nod and a reassuring smile.

I didn't want to be here. Neither talk about how to kidnap the person that's been bullying me. I sighed and kept myself quiet.

"Jungkook, do you think that's wise? You know Hangseon. Would he seek revenge for such act?" Hoseok asked.

"He could seek revenge for the slightest mistake you make." Jungkook scoffed. "I don't think this is a good plan for now. It sounds like a plan B to me." Jonghyun said. "I agree." I say while nodding.

"Well, we need to have a plan. Hangseon won't leave until he's forced to do that. We can't just have him run around and shoot people." Jungkook said while giving me a quick gaze.

"We don't even know where he lives yet." Jin said. "Exactly! That's the problem here! We don't know anything about him other than the fact that he owns the EPDM company here in Seoul and possibly that abandoned oil depot." Jungkook exclaimed.

Every member of the team looked down, thinking about anything that could help. "If we kidnap Sungho, we could make him tell us where Hangseon is hidden. He could be our most useful source." Jungkook continued.

"Jungkook, I don't think it would be smart to kidnap him. Why don't you just follow him home?" I ask. "I don't think he goes straight home after school." He answered.

"Well, what about traffic cams?" I ask again. "Already checked them. He keeps taking the same route and eventually enters this tunnel, which he doesn't leave on camera." Yoongi said.

"What does that mean?" I ask confusedly. "That he deleted that footage too, every single time? I don't know and for as long as I remember correctly, there aren't any other roads in that tunnel." Yoongi said.

I sighed. I did not want to kidnap anyone. I didn't want Jungkook to kidnap anyone.

"Do we all agree on kidnapping Sungho?" Jungkook asked. "As a plan B, yes." I answered. "Who's agreeing on kidnapping Sungho as a plan B? Raise your hand." Namjoon said.

Jonghyun and I were the only ones to raise our hands. I sighed and put my hand down again. I looked up to Jungkook. "Can I talk to you in private for a second?" I ask. Jungkook nodded and we excused ourselves out of the room.

"When are you planning on kidnapping Sungho?" I ask. "Probably this week, I don't know. We still need to plan that out." Jungkook answered.

"Kook, he'll hate me more if you do this." I say. "Tae, don't worry. I'll make sure he won't hurt you anymore." Jungkook said. "How will you make sure of that? Hmm? Are you going to barge into school to save me each time Sungho decides to hurt me?" I ask.

Jungkook already opened his mouth to say something, but we got interrupted by Namjoon rushing onto the hallway. "Jungkook, come! Quick!" He said.

We walked into the room, where we saw Jonghyun and Yoongi fighting on the floor. Yoongi had tackled Jonghyun and was trying to hit him, but Jonghyun was dodging his attacks. Hoseok was trying to pull Yoongi off of Jonghyun, but Yoongi just kicked him away.

"What in the world?" I mumble while rushing over to Jonghyun. I took him by his waist and pull him off of the floor, while Jungkook pulled Yoongi away from Jonghyun.

"What the hell is going on?!" Jungkook yelled. "You son of a bitch!" Yoongi spat out to Jonghyun and pulled his arms away from my grip. "I hope you're done with your meeting, Jungkook, because I'm going home." He said to Jungkook and started walking away.

I quickly followed him. "Yoongi, wait. What happened?" I ask.

"Nothing, Taehyung. Mind your own business." Yoongi said and closed the elevator door without me in it. It had me shut up. I went back to the room where I found Hoseok walking to his medical office with Jonghyun.

"Hey, Taehyung. I was just about to call you. Follow me, I want to see your stitches." He said. I nodded and followed Hoseok. "What happened?" I ask to Jonghyun once he sat down and got treated by Hoseok.

His cheekbone was blue and wounded. "Why don't you ask Yoongi?" He asked. He flinched because of the alcohol Hoseok used to clean the wound and moved his head away. "Keep still!" Hoseok warned.

Once he was done, Hoseok turned to me. I extended my injured arm and Hoseok immediately took the bandage off. "It's pretty swollen." He mumbled. "Does it hurt?" He asked then. I nodded my head.

"Hmm, weird. You should be able to feel less pain and not having to take a lot of painkillers by now." He said.

"I don't take the painkillers anymore, but I barely survive it throughout the day." I say. Hoseok nodded while seriously cutting the stitches open with some surgical scissors. Jonghyun was watching Hoseok's every move.

I quickly shut my eyes when Hoseok opened the wound. "It's infected." He said. "No shit." Jonghyun said. I chuckled. "This is going to sting." Hoseok said before pouring some alcohol in the wound. I ball my fist and clench my teeth together, while squeezing my eyes shut.

"That's it. I'll bandage the wound and give you antibiotics." Hoseok said while walking away to grab the bandage. Jungkook walked in. "Hey." He said. I smiled. "Hey." I answer.

"So what did you decide?" I asked once Jungkook sat down and Hoseok started rolling the bandage around my arm.

"I cancelled the meeting. We'll probably meet again to make a plan and stuff like that." Jungkook said. I sighed.

How couldn't he understand Sungho would hate me more and bully me more once we kidnap him?!

Hoseok finished with the bandage and gave me a package. "One per day." He said. I nodded and took the box. "Thanks." I say.

"Thanks Hoseok, I'll text the extra info about the next meeting to you." Jungkook said while standing up and walking up to me.

"Let's go, we need to take Tannie out." He said as he put a hand on my shoulder. I nodded again and stood up. "Bye." I say. Jungkook and I made our way out of the building.

We went home and as soon as I opened the door, Yeontan came running to us. "Tannie! Come here!" I say while running up to him. Yeontan ran away, but I was quicker and tilted him off of the floor.

I turned around to see a smiling Jungkook watching us. "Yeontan is our cutie baby." He said in a baby voice and walked over to pet the pup on his head.

Yeontan gave into his fate and sighed. Jungkook and I chuckled. I let him go and put his harness on. We took him out on a walk in a nearby park.

"Kook," I start.

"Hmm?" Jungkook responded.

"I want to see my mom. My real mom." I said. Jungkook turned his gaze on me. He thought for a second.

"I understand and want to give you that possibility, but I'm very busy at the moment. You can do research and try to find where she is and contact her. I can provide help if you need some." Jungkook said.

I smiled. "Thanks!" I say while hugging him tightly. Jungkook wrapped an arm around me and held me close to him as we walked.

"Jungkook, I love you." I say. "I love you too, Tae." Jungkook replied. "No, Jungkook. I really want you to know I appreciate you and love you. You do so much for me. You're there for me when no one is. I really love you for that." I say.

"Aish! You're gonna make me cry!" Jungkook said while playfully hitting me. I chuckled.

"I mean it, Kook. You mean the world to me."

"And you do too for me."

I smiled. Jungkook stopped me from walking and kissed me softly. I immediately gave in and kissed back. It lasted for some time and it would have lasted longer, if Yeontan wouldn't pull at his leash, making me break the kiss. I laughed and quickly followed Yeontan.

We made our way home again and gave Yeontan to eat. We decided to order sushi and we ate it with delight. We were sitting on the couch under a cozy, fluffy blanket together, watching some crappy show and judging it. The curtains were already closed and I felt safer and more private.

The tea was still hot and the cookies untouched as Jungkook turned his head to me. "There has happened something today, which I couldn't tell to the team yet." He said. I looked at him and lowered the volume of the program.

"When I went to the police station to show them the evidence on the USB-stick, I wanted to go to Junghoon's office, but I got stopped.

The officer told me that there wasn't someone working there named Lee Junghoon and when I opened his office, there was a completely different man." Jungkook said. I was silent for a few seconds.

"That's weird. Would that mean that there never was a person named Lee Junghoon?" I ask. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. To be honest, the whole situation had made me confused." He admitted.

"I would be too, well I am. Wait.." I say while sitting up straighter. "So, we never had the police as our allies? Daegu police wasn't mistaken! They searched for us! Jungkook! You could be arrested!" I exclaim.

Jungkook thought for a second. "That also means we didn't had a certificate that we were working with Seoul police for an investigation in Daegu." He said. "Wait, what?!" I say. My brain couldn't handle this.

"How?" I ask. "I have no idea. How could the boss of the police station be fake? How come no one knows him?!" Jungkook asked. "I have no frickin' clue!" I say. We both sighed at the same time.

"Seems we have to investigate some more things than just your mom, Tae. I'm sorry." Jungkook said. "It's okay." I say. I managed to hide the disappointment in my voice.

I just really missed mom and wanted to see her. I wanted to see my siblings. Check up on them.

"Kook, how about that USB-stick. Sungho wants it back tomorrow and you saw what he would do if I don't give it back." I say while a shiver was sent down my spine by the thought.

"I know something." Jungkook smirked and stood up, leaving the warm blanket. He took the USB-stick out of his bag and plugged it into his MacBook. He sat down next to me and started ticking something on DuckDuckGo.

He did some technical stuff and eventually gave me the USB-stick.

"I transferred the original file onto my laptop and put a copy on the USB with a hidden virus in it. Once you open the file, it'll crash the laptop with fake messages and 'urgent' notifications from the laptop itself. So be careful." He said.

I nodded and took the USB-stick. "Thank you, Kook." I say while pecking him on his lips. I was planning on just kissing him shortly, but Jungkook had pulled me in for a longer kiss. He held me by my neck and nibbled on my bottom lip.

He slipped his tongue inside of my mouth, when I had opened mine to moan. Jungkook was kissing me passionately and leaned over so that I was lying on the couch now with him on top of me.

The USB slipped out of my hand and fell on the floor. I didn't even bother to get up.

No words were needed to clear up the questions.

The lustful kisses were enough.

~~~

Jungkook and I didn't even bother going upstairs anymore. We collapsed on the couch and caught our breaths. My eyelids felt heavy and I let them fall. I was lying on Jungkook's chest, feeling intensely safe within his arms that held me tightly against him.

I soon enough fell asleep right there on the couch.

~~~

"Tae, wake up! I forgot to set an alarm!" Jungkook said. I woke up in stress and stood up, feeling pain.

I winced and went upstairs to change while Jungkook quickly made breakfast. We crossed paths, when Jungkook went upstairs and I went downstairs. I ate my breakfast too quickly and hiccuped.

As soon as I finished I went up to organise my books while Jungkook took out Yeontan real quick.

I hopped into Jungkook's car, looking at my phone. I was already fifteen minutes late and received a lot of messages from Jimin. I winced again, when I sat down.

Jungkook noticed. "What's wrong?" He asked while starting the engine. "You were too rough yesterday." I say. Jungkook widened his eyes. "Didn't you like it?" He asked worriedly.

"No, no! I did. It's just that it hurts now." I say. "Good. Tae, if you don't like it just say so." Jungkook said. "I will and don't worry, yesterday was amazing." I assure Jungkook. He was adorable when worried.

"Good to know." Jungkook smiled and parked in front of the school. I quickly kiss Jungkook goodbye and leave the car. I ran into the school, hurrying to my classroom.

I opened the door as I panted. "I'm sorry I'm late, mr. Kim, I-..." I start, but mr. Kim interrupted me. "You're late, detention." He said. I sighed and dropped my head. I close the door and went to my seat next to Jimin.

"Hey." He whispered. "Hey." I say. "What's up. You've never been so late." Jimin said. "Jungkook and I slept through our alarm." I answer. Jimin smirked.

I hit him playfully. "Aish!" I say while grinning and feeling myself becoming redder. I look around the classroom while taking my books out of my bag.

My eye fell on Sungho. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow for a second. I showed him the USB-stick quickly and put it back in my bag again.

Sungho nodded while smirking and returned his gaze to mr. Kim. "Do you want me to run away and get detention too?" Jimin asked. I shook my head while chuckling. "No, of course not. You have work." I say.

Jimin nodded. We turned our gazes to mr. Kim and started working. The class ended slowly and was boring, but once done, we had some time to go to our lockers. I take the gym clothes out of my locker.

Jimin and I made our way to the changing rooms, which were still locked. "Alright, listen up everybody!" The gym teacher said. Our class turned around to look at coach. "Today we're going to gym outside." He said.

Jimin groaned.

Sungho caught my eye again. Toilet. He mouthed. I sighed. I saw Sungho turning around and walking to the nearest washrooms.

"Jimin, I'll be right back. I need to go to the toilet." I say. Jimin nodded and I went to the same toilet as Sungho. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Now give me the USB-stick!" He hissed. I did as he said and extended my arm.

"If anything's changed on it, I'll kick your ass." He said before he took the USB out of my hand. I closed my hand, still holding the USB-stick. "You know what?! I'm done with you being in control over me!" I hiss.

Sungho faked a pout. "Ahw, should I be scared now?" He asked. I gritted my teeth. "I'm not going to give you what you want! You can forget it." I say while turning around to walk away. Sungho grabbed my backpack and pulled me back.

I almost fell backwards, but Sungho held me up. "I told you there were consequences if you play with me." He hissed. He let go of me and I fell on the floor. I winced in pain. "I'll spare you a hit in the face, if you give me that damn USB now." He said threateningly.

I gave in and gave him the USB-stick. Sungho took it and walked out of the toilettes. I caught my breath for a few more seconds and stood up. I checked my face for any bruises or spots. It was clear. I sighed and returned to the changing rooms.

Almost everyone was gone, only Jonghyun and Jimin waited for me. "Hey, that took you long. Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked. "Mhm." I say shortly and sit down on a bench. "No, he's fine. He's just menstruating." Jimin said.

"Aish! Jimin!" I exclaim. Jimin smirked and Jonghyun burst into laughter. "Why did you expose me like that?!" I ask, joining the game. Jonghyun and Jimin laughed even harder. I smirked and started changing real quick.

Once I finished, we went to the lawn outside of the school. It was cold as hell. "Guys, join us! Come on!" Coach said. "I was just explaining of how we are going to have two physical tests today. We'll start with the fifteen minute run and then with a round of sword fighting." He explained.

Everyone groaned when he said 'fifteen minute run' and the guys became excited once they heard 'sword fighting'."

"Sword fighting with sticks." Coach added. The guys sighed all un unison. "Fifteen minute run. I'm going to die." I sigh. "Yeah, me too." Jonghyun said.

The coach explained the rules of the fifteen minute run, which were basically:

1. keep running. No walking, crawling and no hopping.

2. survive 'till the end of the fifteen minutes, if not you will get a zero.

We all stood in a straight line and started jogging on a slow pace, trying to keep our stamina high.

Some guys, including Sungho started running really fast to brag, but eventually ended up panting and sweating like crazy.

I started panting like crazy after five minutes of jogging. "Guys, my lungs are burning." Jimin said. "Keep on going, or you'll get a zero!" I panted. Jonghyun nodded but didn't proceed to say anything.

We lowered our pace to a point where even a snail would be faster, but we managed to complete the fifteen minute run. Although we did collapse on the grass and started catching our breaths and coughing.

"I feel like I'm dying!" Jonghyun complained while coughing and holding his stomach. "You have a ten minute break." Coach said. In those ten minutes, I had caught my breath and drunk all of my water.

The coach called us and demonstrated how we should fight and explained the rules. We had practised this over the weeks and were prepared for this. "You have ten minutes to warm up. Then we'll start the rating by one by one fights." Coach said.

Jonghyun and I teamed up and Jimin and some other friend of his' teamed up. Jonghyun and I started a duel. We were both pretty advanced, Jonghyun a bit more than me, but I certainly wasn't bad. Thanks to Jungkook.

Jonghyun eventually hit the stick out of my hand and with that movement, coach ended the warming up. "Okay, we're starting the duels! When I call your name, I want you to come up here, call the one you want to duel with and start the duel. I'll be rating you. The one who wins, will get more points on the rating." Coach said.

I waited when he called names and when he called mine, I went up to him. "Who do you want to duel with?" He asked. Holding his pen steady to write the name down.

"Sungho.

I want to duel with Sungho." I said while an evil grin spread on my face.

Sungho, just like Jungkook said. You're going to get a piece of your own cake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 28.1K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
402K 20.1K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...
1.3M 95.3K 47
Mafia boss Jeon Jungkook is on the run and ends up hiding at a Christian camp where religious Taehyung is praying for a better life. "God won't be ab...
54.9K 1.5K 19
*This is the story of a beggar who got married to a mafia, he was also his high school best friend. the beggar was his second wife, the mafia was so...