To be a Hero

By claimed7329

*not my art the google gods gifted it to me, if it's your art and if you want me to take it down i will* ... More

The Beginning
Reality
A New Start
Useless
Shadows
Fridays
Trust
Birthdays
Bonds
This is Home
Decisions
Powerful Enemies
Memories
Goodbye
A New Path
Revenge
Starting again
Caught
Escape
A Run In
Purpose
A Suggestion
The Meeting
His Decision
An Old Dream
First Day
Quirks
The Hero Classes
Class 1-A ~part 1~
Class 1-A ~part 2~
Another Run In
A Case
USJ
A Plan
A/N
A/N

Not Again

6.2K 199 38
By claimed7329

*whoop whoop another boring chapter*

     Izuku walked to the Nezu's office, he was suspecting that there was going to be a major villain operation soon, in the last week he had encountered barely any villain, crime lord or petty thief, they were disappearing. It was like they were preparing for something and Izuku intended to find out what. But first he needed to warn Nezu, Izuku didn't particularly want to since the rat-bear-platapus since Nezu had been trying to find out his civilian identity lately and he used every time they met to carefully observe the vigilante. It didn't seem like Izuku had a choice though so that's why he found himself outside the principles office, clutching a file, that was filled with some of his information on a few local heroes that had been tasked with chasing him around.

  'Welp, might as well just go in.' Izuku pushed open the grand door and entered the office. Nezu sat at his desk, a stack of papers sat next to him.

"Oh, Itsuki! Or should I say, Benjiro!" Nezu said as he shoved a file in Izuku's face that showed a middle aged man around his height, wearing a bright smile on his face.

"Haha, sorry, but that's not me, better luck next time." Izuku said as he pushed the file of his face.

"Oh well, I'll get you next time, anyway to what do I have this pleasure?"

"I just wanted to warn you, I'm almost entirely sure that the villains are gathering together and to tell you to be careful."

"Oh yes, I too noticed that the crime rates have gone down a bit.." Nezu said while sipping on his tea.

"Good I just wanted to make sure you knew, and now if you'll excuse me, I have other matters to attend to. Good day Nezu." Izuku said, the rodent waved to him slightly as he left the room.

'Hmm, schools out might as well go get some coffee after I change.' Izuku quickly got back to his apartment, that he had purchased a couple weeks ago. It was closer to UA, but not too close that he was in danger of being found out. He still trained in the warehouse, just not as frequently as before.

  Izuku left the apartment building in his civilian clothing, he decided to go to the coffee shop he and Haru used to go too, he had seen heroes there and normally he would abandon the place but it held sentiment so he still went to get coffee there every once in while. Once he got to the cafe he paid for his order and went to sit in a corner seat. He took out his computer and a few files from his bag and started working on finding out what was up with the villains.

   After about forty five minutes he felt someone staring at him, a few tables away sat Aizawa and Mic. 'Ughhh not againn'

(493 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654 14 3
"Y-y-y̷̛̘̥͓̭̠̏͒̈́͝o̷̫̣̝͉̽̉u̷͎̬̒̂͋̌̊ okay ki-d̶͚͖̫͔͋͛-d?" "Im-m not a h-hero̴̳̽-o. My n-name is E-E̸͙͖̋ŕ̵̠͈̎̕ͅr̷͔̓̐o̸̧̅̽ṟ̵̞̗͒̅͘. The A-a̷͖̤̥͂-anti-h̴...
8.4K 426 9
Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless. Has been his entire life. Always will be. And yet, that's not all. He's bullied. Despite the impressively shitty hand lif...
502K 21.6K 100
No one has the right to intervene in the life of another person. That was something Izuku knew but ignored soo many times. He wanted to help, and the...
113 5 5
Quirkless, Motherless, abused, and forgotten. By his peers, his neighborhood, even the police and pro heroes declared him dead. And they moved on in...