Innocent Devil

By ArchuG1412

A cliché story about a devil who end up meeting an innocent angle. This is not a supernatural story. Characte... More

Ch.1
Ch 2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Announcement
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Good News & Bad News
Ch. 22
Ch.23

Ch.7

1.6K 126 16
By ArchuG1412

Forgive my grammar mistakes and typos.

NOTE: Covid cases are increasing very rapidly. Make sure to take full safety precautions and eat healthy. Wear a mask, sanitize/wash your hands regularly and maintain distance. 😷

STAY SAFE AND STAY HEALTHY.

Forth's POV

I was in my meeting room with my men. For the past few years our business has grown more than expected but I wanted to cover as much as we could. Even though we do all sorts of illegal things, we still do it.

People who are partnered in my business, they trust me more than they trust anyone else. The way I do my work is totally different from the way other gang's leader. I do not shed blood or fight unless it is necessary and is needed.

I have killed many people with my own hands for past years, but those men were not innocent one's. The people I have killed were getting out of control and they needed to be dealt with.

People worship me not only because they fear me but they also like the way I work. People In my country only know those who can protect them other than the police. Due to my fear the crimes like murder, rape, theft and all were very less. Those who dared to do these kinds of things,they didn't get the chance to see the next day in their life.

I became the mafia leader not because I like dealing with drugs and shit but because I have seen enough evil in my childhood and I wanted it to stop in one way or another.

I was smart enough to qualify for the job of police officer but we all know these officers cannot do anything to the people who are in power and those in power were the ones who were ruining the environment of my country.

The day when Jay's sister got brutally raped and murdered in front of his eyes with the men who were part of this feared leader, was the day I an oth to become more powerful and end the evil that they were spreading in the name of being a leader, and trust me the mafia leader were not the only leader who were evil there were some well known politician and other celebrities too.

I had to create my image of being the craziest and most feared person, if not then no one would have feared me and I wouldn't have been at the place where I am now.

When I created my own gang, Jay was the first one to join and somehow there were orphans kids who were now adults and wanted to do something in their life.

People used to take me for granted when I approached them but one day I lost my temper because one of the leaders was making fun of me and was molesting a teenage girl right in front of me.

That was the day I lost and killed that son of bitch so truly that each and every person who was present in the room was in shock. Few collapsed because they couldn't bear to see the sight in front of them and few peeped their pants.

I didn't mean to scare my men but I did. Jay was in shock for a few days and he went somewhere for a few weeks, he just told me that he needed some time alone and will be back soon. I kind of understood his situation and let him go with the fear of him not coming back, but he came back.

After that incident, the words were spread like the fire in the forest and soon people started recognizing me. They not only started giving me attention and respect but they also started fearing me.

The day when I claimed the position of the most feared mafia leader of the country was the day when I killed someone brutally again. It was the man who raped Jay's sister, he was begging me to forgive him but I tortured him for a month and then killed him. The justice was served that day because the police can't do a shit when we filed a complaint against him.

"I want to take over this area also. No matter how many areas we capture we all know it's not enough, the more areas we have the better is our chances of reaching the top in the whole world, you guys understood?"

"Yes sir!!"

"Okay, you all are dismissed."

"I don't think that it will be easy to capture the northern part of that country. I have heard that the mafia lord is a woman and she is super strict and cold towards everyone. She is not easy to please. It is going to be very difficult to deal with her." Jay informed me while walking with me outside the meeting room.

"I know Jay but don't you worry. We all will think of something together and I have faith in my men that they will figure something out for sure." We both know that we have some men in our gang who are super smart and can deal with anything easily. I know dealing with that woman won't be that easy but at least we can try, right?

"So how is your mission getting laid with an angel going on?" I snorted at the ridiculous name that he has given.

"It's not a mission okay."

"Yeah right. I know you Forth from inside out, and I am sure what you feel for that boy is not love or any kind of romantic attraction. You just somehow want to get the taste of him and once you are done with it you will even forget about his existence."

Well, he is not entirely wrong. I mean I do want to get laid with Beam and this is the reason I have approached him and asked his permission to court him. I know he is not the kind of a person who will get ready to have sex with just anyone. Also, he said that he is asexual which means he has never felt attraction towards anyone romantically and sexually, which means everything in him is virgin.

I licked my lips with the mere thought of fucking a virgin. I want to teach him and do so many things with him which he didn't know even exist. I just have to be a bit patient with him.

"Seriously, you are drooling just with the thought of having sex with him. You are disgusting." Jay made the sound of gaging which earned him a hard smack from me.

"It's called fantasizing, which you rarely do. I honestly don't know how you managed to live without having sex with someone."

Jay gave me a bored look and showed his middle finger to me.

"Better use this finger on someone else or your- smack- Ouch! What the hell Jay!!!" I gave him the death glare while rubbing my poor head which is getting molested by Jay a lot these days.

"For a feared mafia lord, you sure are a crybaby. Better pull your head out of the gutter and use it for good purposes, we have a whole lot of work to do."

I groaned hard.

Sometimes I really hate my work. I just want to lay down and have a video call with my beloved angel. I haven't got the chance to talk to him even once today and I was missing him a lot...not romantically though.

Me: Hey angel. 😘

Angel😇: Hi.

Me: Watcha doin? 😉

Angel😇: Umm.. watching a movie on TV.

Me: Owh! May I join, if it's okay with you?

Angel😇: If only you are free and want to hang out with me
and my friend Ming.

Ming? Who the fuck Ming is??!! Is he his lover?? No, he hasn't gotten attracted with anyone in his whole life. And also he did mention Ming as his friend.

Me: Well, that's a bummer.
I wanted to spend some alone time with you.
Also, I am still waiting for your reply.😚

His reply came after five minutes or so. I know it was not easy to answer what I have asked him for. I am sure his so-called friend Ming must have protested and tried to convince him to reject my offer. But I also know that it was the first time for Beam to feel any kind of attraction for someone and he would have wanted to keep this feeling.

The chances of him saying yes to my proposal were very high.

Angel😇: I-I still need some time,
I will answer you when I am ready.
I hope you are not angry with this? 👉👈

I know he must be super nervous just with the thought of being chased by some feared mafia in a romantic way. Any normal human would piss their pants off just with the mere idea of being with someone like me. I was expecting something like this from him.

Me: Sure angel, take your time.
Also, I am not angry at you so you can relax.
I can wait till eternity for you my sweet lovely angel.

Angel😇: Thanks. 😳

Me: If it's not too much to ask, can you send me a pic of yours?

Angel😇: Oh ... okay.

My member in my pants throb hard just by looking at his pic. He was looking so innocent and sexy at the same time. His beautiful eyes were sneaking behind from those long eyelashes, his cheeks were a bit flushed and oh God, those lips. His lips were the most delicious part of his face, I cannot wait for those lips to wrap around my dick and suck me.

Me: As beautiful as always. 😘
I have never seen someone this beautiful in my life,
I swear when you'll say yes to me...
I will love and care for each and every part of you.

Saying something so sweet to someone was a weird thing for me. Things like this make me wanna puke, but I had to do it for the sake of my junior Forth down there which was getting impatient to get some action with my angel.

Angel😇: Thanks. 😳

After that we talked for half an hour more. I teased him a lot and I am sure he was blushing like crazy since his replies were getting a bit late than they were supposed to be.

I admit, whenever I talk to Beam I forget about all my worries and frustration or anything related to work. I feel like I am not the so-called mafia lord that everyone fears but I am some ordinary person just like everyone else and that feeling is really great.

I can't wait to get together with my angel and have my way with him. I will give him everything that he desire for and will fuck his brains out.

I hope he will say yes before my patients wear off.

TBC

A/N: Hey guys, if some of you remember then there was a story called "Pain and Medicine"  which was written by me and was my first story. I have unpublished that story last year because it was on hold for a long time. I am planning on publishing it again after making few changes in it. I will announce it when I'll publish the 1st chapter, make sure to read it too.

KEEP READING, VOTING AND COMMENTING. 💛💚💜💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.6K 16
The story about a young medicine student who playing some trick to get attention and love from his long time high school senior crush but what will h...
585K 25.4K 32
a story about two boys who end up in detention, and it somehow brings them closer. lowercase intended
28.2K 1K 7
The story of how Forth tried to tame the wild Beam. My story isn't as good as Fujisawa's sensei so don't expect too much. Characters belonging to...
87.6K 4.4K 14
The forbidden fruit is always the most tempting. Beam, a young werewolf falls for someone he shouldn't. ____________________________________ ________...