𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒙 || 𝑳. 𝑳𝒂𝒖𝒇...

By st4rchxser

Y/N L/N was destined for nothing but a life with HYDRA. Created from experimentation, she because one of the... More

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒙
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝟙
𝟚
𝟛
𝟜
𝟝
𝟞
𝟟
𝟠
𝟡
𝟙𝟘
𝟙𝟙
𝟙𝟚
𝟙𝟜
𝟙𝟝
𝟙𝟞
𝟙𝟟
𝟙𝟠
𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑨𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈
𝟙𝟡
𝟚𝟘

𝟙𝟛

2.8K 89 38
By st4rchxser

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1989     𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sweet, sweet Caelum, don't you wanna sleep? Mommy wants to sleep," Y/N tiredly sighs, "If you go to sleep, I promise you will be my favorite twin."

"Oh, come on now, darling. You know we love them both equally."

"Well, don't tell him that," Y/N jokingly scolded, covering the baby's ears, Loki chuckles, still rocking Malthe.

"No luck with Malthe?"

"Tried reading to him, but for some reason, Charles Darwin's The Descent of Man made him cry even harder. Oh. Care to dance, darling?" Loki starts to dance around Y/N carrying Malthe with him.

"It's almost like we're on a date," Y/N giggles, dancing with her husband around their living room. The four dance around, but the babies don't calm, "Lok?"

"Hmm?"

"Would you mind grabbing their binkies?" She asks, looking down at the child in her arms, rocking him, "Oh. 'Course not. Binkies all round, I think," He walks to the twin's cribs and grabs the binkies, giving one to Malthe, then bringing one to Caelum, the babies calm down.

They put each baby in their respective cribs, the two parents standing together, looking down on their sleeping children, smiling. They turn to walk away until the babies spit out their binkies and start crying again, "Now, I know parents aren't supposed to take shortcuts, but I think this situation calls for one, don't you?" Y/N asks rhetorically, both the children keep crying, "So, go to sleep, my babies," she sends a spell towards them with the flick of her wrist, a whooshing noise rings through the room.

The babies continue to cry and Y/N just sighs in response to them, wanting to collapse on the ground, curl up and go to sleep.

"And go to sleep," she says, sending another whoosh of magic at them, but nothing happens, she sighs again, the babies giggle at their mother's struggle, "Well, I don't think it's very funny. Why won't you do what I want?"

"What's that, dear?" The babies resume their crying and and Loki puts the binkies in his ears, Y/N chuckles at his silly antics, "That is not where those go!"

"Noise cancellation is not their primary function?" Y/N shakes her head while smiling, Loki looks down at the children that up at his wife, "What if we give them swords? That sufficed my needs as a youngling."

"You are not giving my beloved babies swords," Y/N says with a look of disapproval, she sighs. The crying stops and she quiets her breathing, "Look, I think it's..."

The babies let out a shrieking cry, and Loki and Y/N gasp loudly, Y/N groans.

"Lok?"

"Hm?"

"What are we doing wrong?"

Loki looks at his sad wife, and comforts her, "Oh, don't worry, dear," he kisses the temple of her head, "We'll figure it out. Perhaps we all need more time to get to know one another."

"Maybe. Or maybe we just need some help."

As if on cue, the doorbell rings, Agnes walks into the house, holding two blue baby blankets. "Hiya, kids!"

"Oh, Agnes!" Y/N yells in relief, "Oh, I was just on my way to Jazzercise when I heard your new little bundles of joy were on a sleep strike, I brought two little blue blankets for two little tired boys," she says, giggling and holding up the blankets.

"Oh? Who told you that?" Loki asks, wondering how she knew about the twin's trouble sleeping, "Uh, my ears," Agnes chuckles, handing the blankets to Y/N.

"Thank you so much for these Agnes... but we decided we're not really doing that color thing.. we don't want to shove the ideologies of gender versus sex in these sweet babies heads," Y/N said, politely.

"Ohh, Fun! These will work great as kitchen towels too! Anyway, Auntie Agnes is here and I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve!"

Y/N breathes out a sigh of relief that Agnes wasn't hurt with the rejection of her blankets, "Oh, Agnes, you're a lifesaver."

"Aw," Agnes put a hand over her heart in a sentimental way, and smiled and the compliment.

"Very well. But be careful of their belly buttons and remember to support their heads, and when was the last time you washed... Actually, you know what? It would be... Just... Maybe we better not," Loki listed off, being careful and protective of his kids.

The babies continue to cry loudly, "Um... Uh... Do you want me to take that again?" Agnes asks, staring at Y/N confused, "Uh... I'm sorry?" Y/N furrows her eyebrows, laughing confusedly, "You want me to hold the babies. Should we just take it from the top?" Agnes asks and informs.

Loki stands by the couch, chuckling nervously, "What?" Y/N laughs dryly, "Oh, don't be silly. Loki, let's... Let's let Agnes give it a try."

"Fussy babies, meet buns of steel. We dare you to stay awake," Agnes laughs. Both chuckle and Agnes carries the babies to the other room, when the other two adults are alone, Loki pulls his wife to the corner of the room and starts to question her, "Y/N, dear, what was all that about?"

"What was what?" She acts, playing dumb to avoid the question.

"'What was what?' That, that with Agnes just now."

"Well, I think she just got confused for a moment. She seems fine now."

"But what she said, the way she looked at you..."

"How did she look at me?"

"Well, I didn't... Oh," he stops mid sentence, as Agnes walks in the room holding a small spray bottle of a purple liquid, "Lavender! It's supposed to have a calming effect," she explains seeing Loki's nervous expression, "Ralph sprays it on me every night. But there's no taming this tiger," she growls, waving her hand like a tiger, she moves out of the room back into the kitchen.

"It's so strange..."

"That's not fair. It's not Agnes's fault that she has an unusually high libido," the two are talking about completely things, "Y/N? Did you really not see what I saw?"

There's a thud from the kitchen that stops their conversation, Agnes walks back into the room, "Oh. Don't mind me. I'm just looking for your dark liquor!" She laughs, "What?!" Loki yells, "Not for me. For the twins. What kind of babysitter do you think I am? I'm just gonna go and check in there," she says, pointing to a cabinet in the other corner of the room.

Loki looks at Y/N with a concerned expression, but she doesn't return the gesture, she just looks at him with a sympathetic face,"Loki, the boys haven't slept in days. You and I both need a break and Agnes is just being neighborly, that's all."

The crying stops. "Do you hear that?" Loki asks, "Hear what?"

"Absolutely nothing."

Y/N gasps, "They finally fell asleep."

They walk to the cribs where they assumed Agnes put the twins, "Where are the twins?"

"Mommy? Daddy?" Loki and Y/N turn around quickly, gasping at the toddlers standing close to them. Agnes sighs, coming in from the kitchen, "Kids, she laughs, "You can't control 'em. No matter how hard you try!"

Loki and Y/N bend down to the kid's heights and smile at them, talking softly to them, "Well, hi!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The twins stand by the kitchen sink, which is filled to the top with bubbles, "I don't think he likes the water, Caelum.."

"But we have to get him clean, so Mommy will let us keep him."

"Malthe! Caelum!"

"Oh, no! Mommy's coming!" The twins move their bodies to block the view of the sink from the kitchen door entrance.

"You know, I don't miss the crying, but jeez Louise, did you have to learn to walk? You two never stay put. Unless you're innocently forming a human wall in front of the kitchen sink..."

Someone sneezes, Y/N looks at her boys, "Bless you."

"Thank you," the kids say in unison, still blocking the sink, a soft bark comes from behind the boys and Y/N looks at them with the mom face that saying 'Really boys?'

"Now tell me which one of you just barked? Scoot," she tells them, motioning her hand for the boys to move out of the way, they do as she asks and they move away from the sink, revealing a dog, "Oh, boy. What's this canine doing in my kitchen sink?"

"The doggy paddle?" Caelum answers innocently, Malthe rolls his eyes at his brother,  "Can we keep him, Mommy?"

Y/N hesitates, "Well, I'm sure his owners miss him very much," she takes the dog from the sink and looks around its neck for a collar, but doesn't spot one, "Come on. Huh. There really is not collar."

"Can we keep him?" Caelum asks, repeating his brother's question from earlier, "He was outside. Crying, alone.." Malthe adds on, 'Man he really did get his father's silver tongue', Y/N thought.

"Now, boys, taking care of a living thing is a big responsibility. Dogs need food, exercise, training, belly rubs, and cuddles. And kisses between his little ears," she said as she kissed the top of the dog's head.

"Morning, wife. Morning, boys. Good morning, unfamiliar wet animal," Y/N chuckles at Loki's greeting, "Who's this?"

"We're not quite sure, actually. Why so formal, honey?"

"Oh, it's just a precaution really. I had a hunch someone might pop over," the back kitchen door opens, "Hi, kiddos!"

"With exactly the item we require..."

"My kitchen window told me someone got a new pooch," the dog barks, "Did you name him yet?" The dog jumps to the ground from Y/N's arms and starts to sniff around, "How about Sniffy?" Malthe suggests, electricity around them crackles and the dog barks at it, "How about Sparky?" Agnes suggests.

The boys nod eagerly and smile, "Well, should we make it official?" Y/N asks, picking the dog back up, Agnes turns around and Y/N conjures a collar with the name, 'Sparky' printed on it in big block letters.

"Y/N."

"Hmm?"

"Agnes was right there!"

"Well, she didn't notice. She didn't even notice when the boys went from babies to five-year-olds."

"That's not what we agreed upon. You made no effort to conceal your abilities."

"Well, I'm tired of hiding, Lok. And maybe you don't have to either."

"Y/N, we are usually so much of the same mind. But right now... What aren't you telling me?"

"So, is Sparky our dog, Daddy?" Malthe asks, looking up at Loki with hopeful eyes, "What?" Sparky whimpers, "Boys, your father and I don't think you're ready to properly care for an animal until you're at least..." she trails off, looking at Loki for assistance.

"Ten," he coughs, "Ten," he says again, mostly telling Y/N

"Ten years old," she repeats to the boys. They are about to start crying until they look at each other with a mischievous grins, they begin to phase themselves to grow older, "Wait, now, hang on there a minute..." Loki starts as they grow.

"Wait, no, no, no!" Y/N protests at the boys, "...you young whippersnappers," Loki scolds the boys, "No, no, no, no," Y/N groans, frustrated with the boy's magic.

"Let's just hope this dog stays the same size," Agnes laughs, turning around to face the magical family again, "Woof, woof!" she barks at Sparky and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes I wish I could age up, *sighs dramatically*

Anyways here's a question for ya, if you could dye your hair any color what would you dye it?

I would dye my hair red or purple, or maybe jet black.

Did you like my Taylor Swift reference at the top of the chapter.. 1989 because she has an album called 1989... yes anyways I am very sleep deprived

This 'episode' is supposed to take place from 1985-1995 so 😄

Yea anyways, get some sleep guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 306 77
"So that's why you're swooning so badly over this guy. I could've seen it coming. Little Y/n and her superheroes." | Peter Parker x Stark!Reader | S...
273K 7.4K 40
Hydra, an organization founded on the belief that people could not be trusted with their own freedom, had no regard for human life. One day, when a s...
72.9K 1.3K 44
From the time she can remember she was trained, beaten, and worked to the breaking point. But when an unknown group saves her and the winter soldier...
17.6K 569 57
She chose to work for Stark, knowing that she was the best one for the role. She knew that her life would be different, working with the worlds most...