REVENGE

By crazywriter_8

This is a love revenge saga. Though it starts from where Vansh announced Ahana as his wife,unknown to him the... More

My Intro
The thriller revenge saga begins
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 8
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 14
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
HI GUYS!!
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
THE ULTIMATE AUTHOR'S NOTE
SEQUEL
A/N
A/N
Author's Note

PART 9

2.7K 125 19
By crazywriter_8

Hola chicos !!

It's crazywriter_8

I am so happy . I got a brand new idea for this story.

So, without wasting wasting anytime let's get started.

The next morning,

(The Raisinghaniyas along with Ayaan and Riddhima were on the dining table having breakfast when..)

RIDDHIMA - Bhai, shooting starts in some more days. I wanted to ask something...........from you....

AYAAN - Yes Ridz ? Bolo.

(the Raisinghaniyas also got curious and started waiting for Riddhima's reply)

RIDDHIMA - Bhai ,the series has .....kissing scenes...... it's intimate. Are you okay with that?

(All the Raisinghaniyas wanted Ayaan's answer to be no)

ISHANI POV - I can't see my bhabhi kissing someone else. Ayaan please say no.

SIYA POV - Mujhe pata hain Ayaan bhai haan nhi kahenge

ARYAN POV - Ayaan you have to say no. Riddhima bhabhi can't be with anyone except Vansh bhai.

DADI POV - I really don't care what she does.

VANSH POV- Riddhima why are you asking him about that? I am your husband. You should be asing that question from me, girl. But even if she's asking Ayaan. I hope he says that he's not okay.

ANGRE POV - Riddhima bhabhi you can't do these scenes. You are like my sister and I don't want you to do that.

(While the Raisinghaniyas are thinking, Ayaan says,)

AYAAN - Ridz it's your choice. You are big enough to take your decision for yourself. I, as an actor understand the requirements but its your choice. I don't have any problem since its our buddy Vyom. But for Kartik and Abir ,I can't say.

(Riddhima becomes happy having Ayaan in her agreement and hugs him out of the blue)

RIDDHIMA - Thanks bhai . You are the best . I love you.

AYAAN - I love you too sis.

(While the Raisinghaniyas admire the bro-sis bond, they are also unhappy that Ayaan agreed)

(Suddenly ,there's a sound)

_______ -  Woof ! Woof !

(Riddhima getting scared of the barking of the dog, jumps on Ayaan's lap)

RIDDHIMA - Bhaiii !!!!! Save me ! You know I am scared of  dogs..

(But to her astonishment,Ayaan jumps on Vansh's laps along with Riddhima)

AYAAN - Save us !! Save us !!!

(All the Raisinghaniyas start giggling on their antics)

VANSH - So, the great Ayaan and Riddhima Oberoi are scared of a  mere dog?

AYAAN - Stop teasing us. Do something.

VANSH - Don't worry and get off me . It's my BFF Tushar's dog. He must be here.

(Ayaan gets off Vansh's lap but Riddhima being too scared buries her face in Vansh's chest.)

RIDDHIMA - Save me Vansh . Save me . Please..

(Everyone admires Riansh )

This is the dog.

(While everyone was admiring Riansh, suddenly this dog jumps on Vansh's lap and Riddhima being as scared as was, jumps on dining table )

(Just then , a very handsome man enters. Remote of the music system drops due to the hussle and  KUKDE KAMAAL KA from Student of the Year plays

He's very dashing and handsome)

(Just then, the handsome boy, comes in and holds Riddhima as she trips from the table)

________- Are you okay?

RIDDHIMA - Yes thanks for saving me.
May I know your good name?

TUSHAR - Tushar is my name pretty lady.

VANSH - Ab sari bate aise hi karoge kya?

(Unknown to the duo ,both of them were still in each other's arms . When they realize that, Tushar puts Riddhima down.)

This is Tushar.

VANSH - Hi bro ! What's up?

TUSHAR - Nothing much yaar..

(Suddenly Riddhima shouts)

RIDDHIMA - Save me !!! Save from this dog ,.........he's on my leg. He'll eat me !! I 'll die

Help!!!!!!!!!!

TUSHAR - Who's she? She's too funny. Being scared of such a little cutie pie.

RIDDHIMA - Excuse me ? Whoever you are, please do this chit chat later. Save me first.

(Ayaan actually went to the kitchen and bought some popcorn to eat. So, Tushar didn't see him)

(When Ayaan comes back...)

AYAAN - T !! You here?

TUSHAR - Wait . What the hell ! What're you doing here?

AYAAN - Shouldn't I be asking the same question from you?

(After listening to this ,Riddhima gets angry)

RIDDHIMA - Excuse me. Bichde hua logo  ,baad me milna . Save me first.

(Ayaan grabs Riddhima and hugs her out of concern)

AYAAN - Sis.... are you okay?

RIDDHIMA- Okay ? That dog was literally stuck on my leg. And instead of saving me, you guys were there chit-chatting. How am I supposed to be okay?

TUSHAR - Wait. So you are my friend's sister, pretty lady? No wonder you're so pretty. Sister of a handsome hunk has to be beautiful.

AYAAN - Are you flirting with my sister?

TUSHAR - No . Not  at all. I am already pursuing another girl ...but it's just that she keeps on rejecting me for no reason. I don't understand why.

RIDDHIMA - Oh. I can see why exactly. ( Riddhima says with a pout)

TUSHAR - Did you say something?

RIDDHIMA - Oh yes ! I did. I DON'T LIKE YOU.

TUSHAR - But I like you .❤️

RIDDHIMA - Excuse me ?

TUSHAR - What?

(Vansh gets jealous seeing their antics)

VANSH - Achha you guys talk. I have some work with Riddhima regarding the contract. Riddhima please follow me.

RIDDHIMA - Okay.

(Vansh takes Riddhima to his room)

(While Riddhima is entering the room, all her past memories with Vansh flash before her eyes)

VANSH - What happened ? Why aren't you coming in?

RIDDHIMA - No...Nothing.

(Saying this, Riddhima enters the room)

RIDDHIMA - Now tell me. What happened ? What do you want to talk about?

(Vansh pins her on the wall)

VANSH - THIS.

RIDDHIMA - What are you doing? Leave me . You don't have any right on me.

VANSH - I have all the rights on you. We aren't divorced. You are still my legally wedded wife. If I want ,I can kiss you right now. But first tell me, why are you close to all boys except your husband? First that Vyom, then Ayaan which is still understandable as he is your brother, but now Tushar too? Are you planning to kill me with jealousy?

RIDDHIMA - First of all, I am not your wife. Who I talk to and who I don't talk doesn't concern you.And thirdly you don't have any rights on me. Your wife is Ahaana. Remember you announced this in front of the media. And if I go by your words,we are strangers. We don't share any relationship. So please BACK OFF.

VANSH - I am sorry Riddhima .And I apologized for that before . Please forgive me.I really love you a lot.

RIDDHIMA - That's what you said earlier also Vansh. And you don't love me. You couldn't even believe me and in fact avenged me.Asked me to prove my love by killing someone, you even became your own doppelganger for revenge. I am sorry but this is not the Vansh I knew. I AM SORRY . But no , I reject your proposal.We can't be together.

(Saying this ,Riddhima pushes Vansh and walks out of the room.
VANSH starts crying immensely.
Whereas ,Riddhima goes to the godown where Tina is there and Sam is already present there )

RIDDHIMA - Sam did you find the key for the diary ?

SAM - No ma'am .I am trying my best but no clue.

RIDDHIMA - Sam ,I hope you know that you are my most trusted ally. Therefore I expect some very good results from you .You know how important this is to me. Understood ?

SAM - Yes ma'am .Understood. I won't disappoint you.

RIDDHIMA - Now listen to me carefully. Make a fake name for me. Using that name, we need to outcast Vansh by deceiving him. It's not like I am targeting him,it's just his own fault that I am doing what I am.

(Meanwhile in the VR Mansion)

(A beautiful girl with flying hair enters but slips ,  Aryan happens to be there, so she falls on him and both of them together land on the floor facing each other.)

This is Vamika.

AYAAN - VAMIKA ??? YOU HERE?

VAMIKA  - Yes me here. Why would you and Ridz come and live here ? I got to know from the guards about this . You should've told me earlier about this. By the way, where is Ridz?

(Both of them get up and then hug each other)

AYAAN - Sorry, didn't know you  were coming. We are living here because Ridz signed a contract with VR Enterprises. Ridz is not here ,she's gone out somewhere. You know right since she got the disorder and Tina, she's been visiting her regularly.

VAMIKA - Yes, but she doesn't know that I know and shouldn't.
Also ,I am really irritated you know. There's a boy behind me but I don't like him and keep on rejecting him . But he's damn stubborn and doesn't listen.What should I do about him ?

(Unknown to them someone was eavesdropping their conversation)

(Before Ayaan could respond..)

TUSHAR - May I help you ?

VAMIKA - You ?? Ayaan it's the same boy. What is he doing here?

AYAAN - Wait, so  Tushar this is the girl you're behind and Vamika this is the boy you were rejecting?

TUSHAR AND VAMIKA IN UNISON- Hell yes !

(Meanwhile, Vansh and Anger are  in the study when...)

VANSH - Angre find out. Which disorder were they talking about ?How did Riddhima get it and who the hell is Tina ???

(Yes the one who eavesdropping their conversation was Vansh not Tushar)

ANGRE - Yes boss. I will .

(Meanwhile with Riddhima in the godown)

RIDDHIMA - I know it's hard to believe but Tina is a part of me. And she's going to wake up. SOON. Aur uske baad dhamaka . BOOM !

To be continued..

Shalom guys !!

 CAN ANYONE of you guess my purpose of introducing Tushar and Vamika ??

ALSO

TODAY MARKS THE BIRTH ANIVERSARY OF BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR !!

-crazzy writer

SAYONARA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 243K 53
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
1.2K 132 23
You think you can escape me ? he asked. Wha....what do you want from me,I asked stammering but he tilted his head and I could feel his hot breath fan...
216K 9K 50
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...