Aesthete

By kaywritingbooks

This story is about an OC character of mine, Florence Reyna is an American transfer student molded to become... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32 - Bakugo 1
Chapter 33 - Bakugo 2
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - Bakugo 3
Chapter 36 - Bakugo 4
Chapter 37 - Bakugo 5
Bakugo Birthday Special
Chapter 39 - Izuku 1
Chapter 40 - Izuku 2
Chapter 41 - Izuku 3
Chapter 42 - Izuku 4
Chapter 43 - Izuku 5
Chapter 44 - Bakugo 6
Chapter 45 - Bakugo 7
Chapter 46 - Kaminari
Chapter 47 - Bakugo 8
Chapter 48 - Jirou
Chapter 49 - Bakugo 9
Chapter 50 - Bakugo 10
Closing Note.

Chapter 30.

249 14 5
By kaywritingbooks

I was strumming my fingers along the wooden guitar with my grandfather's name carved on it. I sighed, smiling and singing an old tune my mother would hum constantly. The morning was one of the most beautiful dawns I've ever seen. I relaxed on the hammock, watching my thinly scarred legs swinging back and forth. The blades of grass shifted with the wind calmly, mimicking the small bunches of flowers that were littered throughout the clearing, beyond the field lied a mesmerizing woods, enticing me to venture inside. Still, I remained seated and noticed my grandfather pluck an orange from the tree he stood next to as I observed him and the sky, it was bright blue with the purest white clouds floating through.

"Grandpa, come here, I made some breakfast for you." I waved to him, gesturing to the wooden table that laid beneath the porch of my grandfather's small, cottage-like home. He laughed, carrying the picnic basket and placing it where I was at. I laid the guitar down gently, stretching my arms out as I yawned.

"I'm so sleepy, I guess I haven't gotten enough rest lately, huh?" I questioned, sitting in a bench beside him while we ate breakfast. I had cooked eggs with toast and bacon, adding a bowl of oatmeal for my grandpa because he always appreciated it.

"Yes, flower, you've been exerting your body too much. That's why you're here." He replied casually, patting my head before returning to his meal. He watched me carefully for a second before adding, "Aren't you wondering why we're eating together, child? You know you're supposed to be in Japan right now."

I giggled, flashing him a sheepish smile, "I suppose it's just another one of those complexities of the universe, I'm just happy to be with you." I looped my hands around his fragile arm, carefully leaning on him as I let him enjoy the rest of the meal. We watched the movement of the Earth beyond us, the tranquility of the moment was something I hadn't reveled in for years. I knew what happened, at the last second before Shota Aizawa could see me, the ground split open and absorbed my body so fast that it seemed like I was never home.

I slept, I wasn't sure for how long, but the abyss of pure black unconsciousness didn't terrify me, I was content with the decision I made. I rested peacefully, letting Mother Nature do whatever it needed to as I lied underground, feeling nothing except the soft whispers of the roots I was near. I had no dreams, no thoughts in my mind as I shifted along the Earth. Finally, I woke up today, opening my eyes to see myself on the same white quilt, the same bed and guest room from my grandfather's house. I was adorned with a simple white dress that reached my knees, I stood to move the soft green curtains and glance outside. My grandfather was wearing his favorite jean overalls and straw hat, grinning up to the sky as he roamed along the field, touching the randomly splayed orange trees. I beamed, running down the stairs to prepare a meal for him, something that I had been longing to do.

He wasn't startled to see me, it was as if he knew that I would end up with him eventually. That's when I caught myself in the ovular, silver mirror that hung in the living room. I studied my appearance, feeling nothing but a small twinge of sadness and an overwhelming acceptance to my looks. My body was no longer ridden with bruises or blood clots, it seemed I was absolved of most injuries. I still had the same, shoulder length hair with bangs framing my face. My facial features were left intact, skin still the caramel tint, eyes still the same dull brown, except there was a soft pink scar that ran under my chin and across the entire area of my neck. My arms carried smaller scars, not too thick but notable enough, my legs were no different, keeping the same scar I had that was a skirmish drag from my lower calf. I lifted my dress to peek inside and glance at my stomach, the same drag that was on my leg was now all over the abdominal region. I frowned slightly, before shrugging and shaking my head to exit my grandfather's home.

My grandfather's voice snapped me out of reliving my memory, "Florence, let's take a walk." I liked the suggestion, helping him stand as we stepped down and off the porch. We strolled through the field leisurely, my eyes settled on the rows of tulips that were several yards away.

"That garden seems familiar." I whispered to myself, feeling pleased at the sight. My grandpa must've heard me as he began to speak. "It is my obligation as someone who loves you to tell you, sweetheart. If you decide to return, your life will never return to how it used to be. It will be painful at first, you might even regret choosing to stay, but like all things, time will heal your sorrow." I took in his words carefully, letting them reverberate all throughout my mind before settling on what to ask him.

"And if I choose to leave with you?" I studied his reaction, his eyes only softened as he gave me a saddened look, bending to a vinyl record player that was lodged into the dirt. His hands lifted it slightly, brushing off the earthy crumbs as he placed his hand inside his sweater. He pulled out a disc, placing it on the record player before moving the tone arm to touch the record. At once, a beautiful piano melody began to play.

"Come, Florence." I went to him, placing my hands on his shoulders as he placed his on my sides. We began spinning around slowly, both of us giving light smiles to each other as we moved to the rhythm of the music. The wind breezed through our hair in ease, lifting it slightly as the grass seemed to be dancing with us. I studied the creases of his face, the way his eyes were exactly like mine. We both watched each other, wanting to relish in each other's presence.

"Look to your side, child." I abided by his words, glancing out to his left as I saw two figures standing meters away from us. I hummed in confusion, squinting my brows before loosening them in shock.

The two figures were also dancing, but they were pressed tightly to each other in romantic affection. Only one was distinguishable while the other remained an entity floating about and clinging to the girl who waltzed around with the most smitten appearance donning her features. She laughed in a carefree manner, pressing her face close to the other person as the entity returned the gesture, hands could be seen as they cupped her face, the spirit-like creature moving its head to hers. My grandfather and I were still rotating slowly, but my eyes remained glued to the pair.

The girl was me.

The entity suddenly released the other version of myself, leaning back as they held hands until it faded away. She turned to look to the woods, her ankle-length dress shifted to a tight body suit with different gadgets attached to her waist, wrist, and ankles, all of it seemed too familiar. I watched as she cheered, left arm in the air as she cried out victoriously while the other arm was holding a small child who had their legs looped around her waist. The little girl had white, lengthy hair that reached to her lower back while she clung to that strong version of who I was. Who I am.

That's right. I'm a hero.

The child faded away, and I saw myself shed the hero costume into a sweatshirt with tattered shorts. That outfit was the same one I wore when I got kidnapped. The music had ended, and I turned to my grandfather to see that he was studying me. I looked back to that replica of me to see that she was already staring as well, a single hand extended in my direction, beckoning me to join her.

"She's waiting for you," Grandpa whispered, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear before releasing me. For the first time since I woke up here, I became fearful. "What about you? What if it's hard when I wake up?" I grabbed his hands one last time, looking into his expression to see whether he was worried for me.

He wasn't. He sighed, pressing his fingers against my eyebrows to smoothen them out. "I've already moved on, my sweet little girl. I just need you to decide, and choosing to live is the hardest decision you'll ever make, but that's what makes your future so beautiful." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, bringing me to him as I returned the hug, making sure to embrace him with all my might, I knew it would be the last time I'd see him.

"I never got the chance to thank you. I love you, more than anything, Grandpa. You are the best man in the world, that will never change. I'll make you breakfast again, one day in another life, okay?" Tears poured down my face with my words, but I wasn't heartbroken or shattered or empty, I had just remained as accepting as I was when I first awoke inside his home.

"I love you too, Florence. Go, my flower. There is so much ahead of you, so much to look forward to, I'll be there for it all." He chuckled with his sentence, tears glistening in his eyes as he pushed me lightly to the me that was waiting by the entrance to the woods. I waved, giving a soft grin as I joined the me who took my hand in hers. She stuck her chin out to the forest, gesturing that we begin to enter.

I wasn't expecting her to make conversation as we walked through the forest, stepping over the path that lead to the peak of the cliff I knew we were approaching. We had remained quiet for moments, I would look at the sky often, surprised by the way it was beginning to lower into the skyline.

"I won't lie to you, you're me, after all. I'm scarred and I feel like my soul got crushed by everything that happened to us. I just want to scream at the world, but that's what you're here for, right? To heal me?" Her question surprised me, I lifted a brow, mulling over how to respond.

She squeezed my hand, letting me know that she would patiently wait, for as long as it took until I was ready to speak to her. I relented.

"We're staying together for as long as we live. I used to be so mean to you, you'd always say harsh things and you were defensive and untrusting. We would fight all the time, but I don't want that anymore. We've got to compromise if we want to survive when we return, we need to help each other heal, it's not just me, it's you too." I finished speaking, and she released her grip to clap in joy before returning to holding my hand once more. I stayed quiet, listening to her speak her thoughts, knowing that they were mine as well.

"I miss them, I miss Shota, I miss Mom, Isabella and Catalina." She explained, nuzzling into my side as we continued hiking upwards. I agreed, staring at the leaves that were beginning to fall off the trees.

"It's the same shade of green as Izuku's hair and eyes!" The girl beside me called in excitement, pointing to the fallen leaves. "Mhm, it is." I replied, tugging her forwards.

We finally reached the top of the cliff, looking out into the city below. "That's Musutafu, right?" I asked, pointing to the various buildings cascaded in our vision. The other version of myself agreed, she began whistling a tune that I knew we both appreciated. Her hand grabbed mine once more as her and I grew comfortable in the pine tree and its thick trunk.

She began hounding me with questions.

"Do you remember the kidnapping?"

"Yes."

"How do we feel about it?"

"The worst moment of my life, but we survived."

"Why are we scared of waking up?"

"Because who knows how we'll handle it, I just don't want to lose the improvement from when I first moved here."

"Do you really love Izuku?"

"I do."

"What about Katsuki?"

"Always."

"Kyoka?"

"Of course."

"Denki?"

"Completely."

"You love Shota like a dad, huh?"

"Mhm."

"Do you think they want us back home?"

"I think they just might."

"Do you think Mom is worried about us?"

"Mom understands us more than you think."

"Do you hate me?" Her voice was soft, as if she was shielding herself from my response. I laced my fingers through hers.

"I could never hate you."

We remained silent, watching the sun lower more and more. The different shades of purple, orange, and yellow reminded me of my friends. I was pacified of my anxiety towards waking up, I knew that no matter what, I wouldn't resort to giving up on myself. I wouldn't push away the people I adore with every atom in my being, I wouldn't have that torn voice of my spirit. She knew this, too, she knew we would merge and become cohesive for the first time in our lives.

"I love you, Florence." She whispered, pressing her lips softly against my forehead as I felt my eyes drifting once more into oblivion.

"I love you, too."

-

I felt everything. The dirt below me, the breeze of the evening wind, the rustling of the leaves that were surrounded all over, the rough bark that pressed against my back. I kept my eyes shut, letting my mind process the millions of images that flew into my brain. Most were hazy, blurry, and confusing as I muddled over the last clear memory I had: speaking to the girl in the woods who looked exactly like me. Where am I?

Slowly, my eyelids fluttered open as I took in the scene. I was looking upwards, studying the small glimpses of sunset hues that filtered in through the holes in the leaves. My eyes moved downwards, looking at the four people who stood towards the edge of the cliff. There were three boys and one girl, all facing the skyline. I heard them all sobbing, I watched as the tears cascaded down their chins and pelted the ground below them. Their heads of blonde, green, and purple all shook with grief.

What happened to these people?

I felt the oddest sense of deja vu, seeing these four teenagers brought about a tsunami of emotions. I was delighted, angry, longing, and hurt to see their frames before me. They were so familiar, so recognizable, but my brain struggled to place names or titles for them.

I bent my elbows, feeling the stiff bones move with my command. Pushing myself up, I took my time in rising, brushing off the dirt that clung to my tattered and torn clothes. Why do I look like this?

I watched the four for a moment, I had to paw at my chest uncomfortably because of the intensity of the emotions they displayed, it was like I was connected to them all. I couldn't stay quiet for much longer. Even if it turned out that I didn't know these people whatsoever, I still couldn't stand by and watch people fall apart. I cleared my throat, opening my lips to question the four.

"Why are you all crying?"

At once, their bodies froze. The sobs ceased immediately, they stood straight, stiffening their bodies as they all let out harsh breaths. Did I do something wrong? I took a small step back, worried that I might've offended the group somehow.

The blonde boy with sharp tufts of hair sticking in all directions turned his foot slightly, then he spun around, staring at me with wide, red eyes. My heart throbbed at his image, as if it knew him for a lifetime.

"Florence." He whispered, and I stumbled backwards, the full force of everything hit me all at once when I heard his scratchy, low voice utter my name.

Katsuki Bakugo. That's Katsuki, I looked to the others, that's Izuku Midoriya, that's Denki Kaminari, that's Kyoka Jirou.

That's right, I got kidnapped by the League of Villains during our third day of training camp. They spent twenty six hours torturing me, All Might came but I got taken away into a city clearing, I met All for One and he used his quirks on me. Gran Torino helped me escape and I ended up back home, calling the people I love before the Earth took me.

I choked on the overwhelming feeling of despair, all that happened to me? How long was I in the Earth? Bakugo only stayed frozen for a second more, within that second, the others turned to me in an instant. He sprinted at full speed towards me, my mind went into overdrive at the rushed movement and it took everything in me to not release vines and restrain him. I had to remind myself he wouldn't hurt me the way those villains did.

His strong arms flew around me, one slung across my back and the other gripping the back of my head to press me to him. We flew from the impact, landing on the grass as I felt his tears running down my neck. I sighed, returning the hug as I weaved one hand through his blonde hair. He cried noisily, clinging to me desperately to let me know how much I hurt him.

"You're really here, I'm not dreaming right? This isn't some sick joke, ugly girl?" He mumbled, burying his face to the crook of my shoulder. The ache in his voice made me want to crumble, how dare I do this to the people I'm so devoted to? I squeezed him tightly, feeling the droplets roll down my face.

"I'm so sorry, I'm here. It's okay, I'm here." I cooed, his grip only grew stronger, despite the suffocation I was beginning to feel, I allowed it for both our sakes, I knew we both needed this more than anything. I squealed, feeling three bodies jump on us, crushing us with the pressure.

Denki, Izuku, and Kyoka were bawling, too. They were scrambling to touch me and reassure themselves that I was here with them. It was almost amusing how they shoved each other to all maintain some hold on me, Katsuki had an arm looped through my waist, pressing my side against his while Jirou and Denki were clinging to my legs, with Izuku on my other side. I coughed, "You guys are gonna squeeze me to death." They laughed and sobbed, they must've been relieved to hear me speak.

"Florence, don't ever do that again! This has been the worst month of my life, I'm so sorry for everything!" Izuku cried out, and I only smiled softly. I had too much to think about, every nerve in my body prepared me to fight, only because these four friends of mine were near me. My mind insisted that I calm down, so I shut my eyes to focus on breathing and their presences, attempting to destroy the memories of the beatings I took from the League.

Bakugo was too attentive for his own good. He began yelling at the others to give me space, but I wanted to swat him for the way he remained stuck to my side. I waved his requests off with a light chuckle, "It'll take some time, but don't hold back just because of me. I missed you idiots." I finished my sentence with a grin, feeling the tears still continue to pour.

"Are you okay, Florence?" Denki asked, bending his knees to sit near me, the others followed suit. I frowned, I knew I wasn't and I knew I couldn't lie, but how do I explain myself? How do I explain that every one of my muscles right now was contorted in fear, tightening like a cat that wanted to flee from water. I was tense, and I was torn between running away from them and staying by their side. I couldn't blink without seeing Tomura Shigaraki's face and the way he leered at me after each electrocution, each beating. A part of my brain was relishing to be with my best friends, and the other half of my brain played the events from my kidnapping on loop, not slowing down with the incessant and constant rush of painful images that infiltrated my mind.

Jirou interrupted me from speaking, "I've got to tell all the class she's back, they're gonna be so glad!" She paused, looking at me in happiness, "Everybody has been waiting for you, Reyna." I nodded, giving a tight-lipped smile as she stuck her hand in her pocket to fish out her phone. She tapped the screen, and I watched while Bakugo curled into me, using his fingers to trace over the visible scar that I knew slithered all over my neck. I glanced at him, he narrowed his eyes in concern and I only gave him a slight shake of the head.

We'll talk about this later, I thought, knowing he'd understand my body language. He huffed, but nodded and looked away with an expression I couldn't recognize. I turned to see Izuku gazing at me with the same look Bakugo had on. Why do they look... guilty? They shouldn't be, none of this is their fault.

"Oh! My phone's dead, hey, idiot charge it for me!" Jirou said, pulling out a wire and attaching it to Kaminari's lips. I noticed the electrical sparks that flew from his mouth slightly, and that was all it took.

I relived the way Dabi shoved wires into my ears, the way my brain felt like it was getting fried as tears couldn't even slide out of my swollen eyes. He slammed my head into the wall after the electrocution, pointing at Denki Kaminari on the TV screen and shouting how he was planning on killing me.

I shrieked, shoving away from my best friends as a vine looped around my waist and to a tree branch, swinging my body away from them as I ducked behind the pine tree, gripping the sides of my head as my frame lurched forward into the grass.

The electricity. The blood. The fried sensation. The whipping. The stabbing. The hallucinations. The taunting. The TV screen. The bones breaking. The burning. The drowning as they shoved my head into buckets of cold water. It all drilled over and over, I saw nothing else, it was like my mind transported me back to the bar that was their hideout. I couldn't comprehend the fact that I wasn't there anymore, that I was in the forest with my best friends, that I was safe.

My breathing was rushed and short, I clutched at my chest to stop from suffocating in the torment. I was too lost in the recollection, I heard my friends' screams, they were begging and pleading to see if I was okay, but their voices sounded muffled and far. I felt someone's hands near mine to grip me and I screamed, "Stay away from me! Don't touch me!" I retreated so fast that I fell down, landing on my rear end in the floor.

My face felt like it was burning from how much I clawed at it, how much I begged for the memories to go away, muttering the same three words over and over.

Don't trust anyone. Don't trust anyone. Don't trust anyone.

I heard a loud and angry voice approaching, I was about to kick the person away from me before they gripped my leg, bringing me closer. I whimpered out, "Stop. Please, no, don't hurt me anymore." I swore I thought it was Shigaraki preparing to break another bone. I heard a pained grunt, feeling arms hold me once more. I squirmed, not seeing who it was, only seeing the faces of those villains, the way they all seemed so smug and lustful for my pain.

The person's grip wasn't rough or violent, it was soft and demanding, begging that I stop moving. My breathing was beginning to thin out and slow. I was still writhing from their touch, but their soft voice was lessening the harsh way I thrashed around.

"Shh, Florence, you're okay. You're not with the villains, you're with me. You're in the forest with your friends, hey, breathe. Breathe damn it, you ugly girl. I need you to calm down, we won't hurt you, I promise. You're safe, look at me, you're here and you're safe." His voice repeated those last two words over and over, I didn't interpret the touch as hostile anymore, only soothing. The more he chanted those words, the more the images that haunted me began to drift away. I was beginning to see the leaves, his long-sleeved shirt clinging to my own fabric, the friends of mine who stood feet away, looking apologetic and hurt. My movement slowed before shame set in.

Did I seriously do that? How humiliating, they must think I'm weak.

I looked away in embarrassment, mumbling a low apology as I pressed my face into Katsuki's chest. I felt a swat on my head, "There's nothing you should be apologizing for, stupid girl."

"Florence, I'm sorry, I won't do that again, I really didn't know it upset y-" I interrupted Denki's words.

"No, don't change anything just because of my own fucking unresolved issues, I'll be fine, I'm sorry you guys saw that." I pulled away from Bakugo, straightening out my clothing as I refused to look at anything else but my hands being encased in Katsuki's.

Izuku and Jirou began stuttering, insisting that they were only worried for me and didn't judge whatever happened to me just now. I heard the crunch of leaves beyond our group and my head snapped up, I flew off of Bakugo immediately when I saw the two figures behind Izuku.

My mother stood next to Shota, both of them were glancing down at me. My mother's expression was filled with relief and amusement, eyes flitting between the blonde beside me and myself. She clicked her tongue, smirking slightly before jutting a thumb out towards him. I finally let my eyes meet his expression. Shota looked at me with so much sadness, it kept me grounded to where I stood. We stared at each other, scanning the other's faces before saying anything. I saw the liquid slipping from his eyes, and that propelled me to move forward to him. I jumped, holding his tall frame as he caught me.

My mom rolled her eyes, ruffling my hair. "Where's my hug, Florence? I'm your mom for Pete's sake." Her teasing tone made me smile as I released one arm from Shota, using it to wrap around her head and bring her to my teacher and I. The sheer happiness I felt couldn't be contained, the fact that most of the people I love were all here by my side today was what set my racing heart at ease. "Annalise, you just admitted that she is my kid even if it's not blood-related." Aizawa spoke in his usual dry tone, but gave me a huge grin and held me tighter. I am his kid, I thought with a smug look. "Pft. I don't wanna hug your teacher, I've already spent the whole month with him." My mother muttered, but her words threw me for a loop as I pulled back in shock.

What? "A month?" I asked quietly, frowning. Shota and my mother shared a look, wait, since when are my mother and him that friendly? I released my grip on them, feeling slightly betrayed.

"After you called us, you disappeared right?" Aizawa asked, looking at my countenance.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened during that time though, or how long it's even been. I just know that I had a dream before waking up, and that the Earth wanted to heal me, that's why it took me without permission."

"Well, we're going to have to take you to Recovery Girl so she can run some tests and make sure you're completely healed. Let me explain, you went missing for a month, your body was nowhere to be found, a lot of Japanese citizens were moved by your sacrifice to save the people in Kamino Ward so they held vigils and mass searches to see if you would turn up. Also, All Might is retired and Endeavor is the new number one hero. The QAP and our government met to discuss what would happen when you returned. Don't worry, you'll stay here only if you want to, the QAP will no longer force you to attend U.A High and become a hero. Your mother's been here since your disappearance waiting for you to return. Because of your kidnapping, U.A founded a new project that moved all the students and staff to dorms to raise safety precautions, so all of us have been staying at these new dorms. The students and I and your mother have all hoped to see you return everyday, and provisional license exams are in a week." He finished with a deep breath, gauging my reaction.

Whoa, that's a lot to take in. First, I've been gone for a whole month? Endeavor's the new top hero? How does Todoroki feel about that? Now, there's dorms, my mother came to Japan, she's all buddy buddy with Shota, oh God, she knows my best friends too? What does she think about them? How are my sisters? The QAP is fine with me returning back to America? Is that even what I want? People all over Japan know me?! This is an overload, I just might faint.

"This is too much information at once," I muttered, trying to comprehend my lengthy absence and all that occurred while I was gone. I felt Izuku rub my back sympathetically, telling me to take my time.

My mother spoke. "Do you want to come back to America, back with me and your sisters?" I knew the question was coming, but the blow of her words were still intense. I stared at her, furrowing my eyebrows before rubbing my temples. I knew my answer, it would never change, but I was afraid to disappoint.

I turned back to look at my best friends, they were watching me carefully, as if they expected me to say yes. I met Katsuki's gaze, he glared at me, daring me to make the wrong decision.

My eyes met my mother's once more. She laughed, "Of course, I expected nothing less of you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 64.1K 42
โ”โ”โYou! You're the girl from the prophecy! โž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž .ยท:*ยจเผบ เผปยจ*:ยท. โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž...
701K 42.9K 107
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Langit By Yanyan

Teen Fiction

9.7K 269 15
Bulan Safira harus terpaksa menikah dengan Seorang yang tidak dicintainya.namun walaupun seperti itu ternyata seorang Langit tidak seburuk yang Bulan...
99.6K 2.1K 23
"Offer me something I can't find in myself" Updated 1-2 times a week. Do not repost my drawings, I'll sue :)