Secrets,No Lies | an ItsFunne...

By biscuit_hoard

After Funneh and Gold leave YH for an emergency back in Canada,Alec,Kyran and Evan meet a strange man and he... More

For New Readers :)
Chapter 1: Old Pictures,New People
Chapter 2:Angel in disguise
Chapter 3: We're Leaving
Chapter 4: 5 Million
Chapter 5: Acting Suspicious
Chapter 6: The Sleepover
Chapter 7: Strange,Shady,Weird People
Chapter 8: The Call
Chapter 9: Home sweet Home
Chapter 10: Yes or No?
Chapter 11: Stuck
Chapter 12: We Cool Now?
Chapter 13: Awkward Reunion
Chapter 14: Newbies
Chapter 15: Stupid Redhead
Chapter 16: New Look?
Chapter 17: 4 am
Chapter 18: First Mission
Chapter 19: Memories
Chapter 20: Scented Letter
:0
Chapter 21: Don't Cry
Chapter 22: Finally Caught
Chapter 23: Goodbye?
Lemme ask u something
Chapter 24: The Arrival
Chapter 25: Explanation
Chapter 26: Trapped
Chapter 27: Guess Who Found Out
Chapter 28: Hearing Conversations
Just Promoting Myself--
Chapter 29: Letters and Confessions
Chapter 30 : Trust Me

(FINALE)Chapter 31 : Signing Out

504 23 41
By biscuit_hoard

(A/N : going 3rd person cuz i can't write characters feeling emotion)

(also this.I wanna know if you're still there :)

________________________________________

Funneh's eyes grew wide in fear,but she tried to hide it.She held on to her gun tightly,aiming at her target.

"Yandere."

"Well,well,well~"

'Alec was right.Yandere IS the murderer.Not that surprised.' She thought in her head.

"Yandere,put the knife down." Funneh said coldly.Of course,Yandere didn't listen and moved the knife closer to Alec's throat,making Funneh grip harder to her gun.

"I SAID PUT IT DOWN!!" She yelled.Yandere snickered."Your friend here betrayed you and your team,and lied to all of you yet you still care about him." She spoke,letting out a laugh."Look,he isn't even doing anything about it!"

Alec only stood there,calmly.He didn't try kicking Yandere's foot or nudging her chest with his elbow to break free from her grasp.He only stared at Funneh with no trace of fear,sadness,or even shock in his face.Only emotionless eyes and a tiny smile.

'He's smiling..? Alec do something,you idiot!' Funneh said in her head.

"Funneh,don't worry.It's fine." Alec told the blunette with a reassuring smile.Funneh bit her lip anxiously.

Closer as the sharp edge of Yandere's knife touched the boy's skin,the more she got anxious and yelled for Yandere to stop.

Alec really was scared deep down inside.He felt the cold tip of a sharp knife's blade poke the side of his neck,trying to hide his fear.

He wanted some kind of revenge on Yandere.Even if it meant going down with her.That's why he decided to tell the others about his secret.

"You have to trust me,Funneh.You have to trust us." He said.Funneh raised an eyebrow."Us?" she muttered to herself.

"That's cute and all,but it'd be better if you say your last words now." Yandere interrupted.

"Or yours."

Behind her stood who?

You guessed right.

Behind her,from a few feet away stood Gold,Evan,and Rainbow who were all pointing their weapons at Yandere.

From around the right corner,Lunar came out with two sharp katanas in her hands,ready to use them.

Then in the left corner were Kyran and Draco,also having their weapons out.

Their target was now surrounded.

Yandere looked half surprised.She had a feeling something would happen.But Funneh didn't.She had the most confused face in history.

"So you got Alec to act as a distraction.Smart move,I say." Yandere hissed,looking around her."We got chu a little surprise.You might like it." Rainbow smirked,nodding her head at Lunar.

Lunar dragged in a tied up and blindfolded Senpai by the arm,then held one of her katanas near his chest."Hurt our boy,we hurt the one you call "yours."

"S-SENPAI..?!"

"Bingo!~"

Yandere clenched onto her knife."You wouldn't dare." "Yes I would,mom."

"How?! Didn't you all not know about Alec's secret?! And how are you so prepared?!" Funneh exclaimed.Gold chuckled."Well,"

«60 minutes ago...«

"Alright,so why'd you call a meeting?" Draco asked,taking his seat on the floor."Alec has something to say to us." Rainbow answered,pointing at Alec.

"Shouldn't we wait till Lunar and Funneh come here?" Gold raised her hand."It's fine.We can tell them later."

"Okay.So,Alec?"

"I know who the murderer is."

Everyone was taken aback."W-wait what?" Kyran stuttered.

"I know who it is.And I work for them.I've been hacking and erasing evidence for them ever since first year of highschool." The redhead sighed.

"Pfft,you've gotta be kidding." Draco laughed."Draco,I don't think he'd joke about something like that at a time where we're supposed to be serious about things.Right...Alec?" Rainbow questioned.

Alec was silent for a moment.Then slowly nodded."It's true.I'm sorry."

"Dude...that..that's messed up!" Evan slammed his hands on a desk."But WHY?"

"Money."

"MONEY?! That's so selfish of you! Alec,I thought I knew you as a friend but actually,you're just a big JERK!" Gold yelled,stomping over to him and gave him a slap on the cheek.

"Gold!"

Alec rubbed his cheek with his hand."It's fine.But you didn't let me finish." He said.

"I worked for her so I could provide for my family.You see...my father left us without a single care.Ever since then,we started having a hard time providing for ourselves.My mom already had to deal with too much pressure so I had to do something to help.Then Yandere offered me a job.She said she'd pay me a big amount if I accept it so I did." The boy explained sadly.

Everyone else fell silent.They didn't know what to feel about it.

"Okay,look.I'm sorry for your family and you must've suffered from all that.So thank you for telling us about it." Rainbow sighed."Rainbow?" Gold uttered softly,a little shocked.

"What you did..is quite a big thing.That was still wrong.But with that information from you,we can take the target down much easier now that we have someone who knows information about them."

"You've got a point." Lunar busted in the room,locking the door behind her."What took you so long?" Kyran asked."Oh,nothing.Funneh will be here shortly.Now,continue?" The teal haired girl answered."Also,no need to tell me what happened.I've been eavesdropping behind the door."

Rainbow turned her attention back to Alec."Now,tell us everything you know if you're still on our side."
________________________________________

*Back to Present Time...*

"..let's just say that the cat's out of the bag." Gold finished her sentence.

"YOU LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS!" Yandere yelled,bringing her knife closer to Alec's throat,holding him tighter."It was his choice to be here actually." "Huh..?"

(ahh no.i gotta stop making things sound romantic-ish before this whole book turns worse)

«60 minutes ago...«

"So Yandere was the murderer the whole time..?" Gold gasped."And she killed Valerie and all those other girls for..Senpai?!"

"If we can go find him,then that would be great." Lunar muttered."What does he look like?"

"Black hair,sad grey eyes.That's what I remember at least." Kyran replied."Then we'll go find him.He should be near by,right?"

Evan was confused."I don't get it.What does that have anything to do with..this?"

"It does,actually.Because I've got an idea." Lunar said.

"We get him to cooperate with us.If he wants to,of course."

"But don't you think it's dangerous? And where are we supposed to find him when the guy could be anywhere." Draco pointed out,crossing his arms.

"Well,knowing Senpai a little,he would probably go get flowers for Valerie.He really loves her." Gold exclaimed.

"Hm.If he's getting flowers for Valerie,then..he'll be.." Alec pondered.

"At a flower shop." They all said in unison.

"The nearest flower shop here is down town so someone should find him there.And he would go to the cemetery to take them to Valerie's grave.Some of us know which cemetery that is,right? If we really are going to find him then we'll decide who will.If he's not in the flower shop,check the cemetery."

"Not a bad idea.But just why should we trust you?" Evan glared at him."I've admitted the truth and told you valuable information.Basically I betrayed Yandere behind her back for this team.But it's your choice whether to trust me or not." Alec answered calmly.

"And just asking,Lunar." Gold went on."Your idea of asking him to cooperate.What exactly did you have in mind?"

Lunar smirked."We use him as bait."
________________________________________

«Back to when Rainbow met Senpai«

"Hey,wait up!"

Senpai turned around to face the pink haired girl."Yes?"

"I never got your name." She said,panting a little."My name..?" Senpai blinked twice.

"Mhm.It's kind of important.Pleaseeee, sir!" Rainbow cried.Senpai was confused of the situation,questioning the girl's actions.

"Senpai.My name's Senpai."

Rainbow quietly gasped and dragged him by the arm to an empty alleyway."Wha-Hey! What are you--"

"I know who killed your girlfriend." Rainbow stated."I know it sounds crazy,but I really do."

Senpai didn't know how to respond to that.He was either shocked or confused,maybe both.

"I..I don't have time for games--"

"If you want proof,I can call my friends or just take you to where they are right now."

Senpai sighed."How would you know? I'm sorry but I can't just believe everything a person I barely know says." He said.

'I can't tell him I'm an agent.That's against the captain's rules.' Rainbow thought.

"If you want to avenge Valerie,then follow me." Rainbow started to run back to the hotel,hoping Senpai would follow.He hesitated but followed her anyway.
________________________________________

"So you..really know?" Senpai couldn't believe what the group told him.They didn't say anything about Yandere or Alec or the fact they're agents though.

"Yes.Senpai,I know this may be a big surprise for you,but we want you to cooperate with our plan." Gold said."We can't exactly tell you everything,since we aren't supposed to.But you wanna do this for Valerie,right..?"

The black haired boy nodded slowly.

"We aren't going to force you.We just--"

"I'll do it."
_

______________________________________

*Back to Present Time...*

"My Senpai.." Yandere muttered under her breath."No one hurts my Senpai." Then she threw away her knife and harshly pushed Alec to the side."I knew you'd come prepared,so I did aswell." Then she took out a gun,more advanced then any of the agents'.

(*sigh* prepare for the ultimate cringe fight scene ever)

To her,Lunar seemed the weakest,because her weapons were only katanas and she had a gun.But she was being surrounded.One at the back,one at the left,and one on the right.

Quickly,Yandere turned around and fired at Rainbow's group,missing a couple times,since she was more used to knives.The three of them took cover and dodged a few bullets.But Yandere managed to shoot Gold on the leg twice.Gold groaned in pain but still kept shooting."Hang in there,Gold!"

Yandere was shooting at each group now.She didn't stop at all."She's insane!" Draco yelled through all the noise,hiding behind a large crate,shooting at Yandere a couple times."And one of us is injured already."

Meanwhile,Funneh pulled Alec behind a wall for safety."You hurt?! Are you okay?!" She asked him in concern.Alec nodded,looking in to her azure blue eyes."You still care for me,eh?" "I--shut it!"

"Since when did you all have the time to plan? And without me?!" Funneh whisper shouted.

«50 minutes ago...«

"I'm confused though.What's the plan?" Senpai asked,huddling over the group."Why am I even a part of this?"

"We--or I--wanted to use you as bait.You see,the target wants YOU.I don't get why but she likes you." Lunar answered.

"A crush isn't even enough to describe it." Alec added."But I may have figured out a plan inside my head."

"Then we should call Funneh and--"

"No."

Everyone except Alec were surprised."It's part of the plan,don't worry. And she might not want to cooperate after what I've done and all." Alec explained.

"She'd probably want to ask why you did it." Rainbow suggested. "But the plan..?"

"Right. I'll go to where Yan--the target is and try to distract her. I won't bring any weapon or my ear piece so she won't suspect anything much. Don't worry about Celeste and Elijah. Our target would most likely send them off to do something else. If they are there,I could try getting rid of them." Alec planned out. He avoided saying Yandere's name since Senpai is there. He thought he'd get upset or something if he knew.

"But the target could attack you and you don't have a weapon. And what makes you sure those two aren't There?" Kyran asked,understanding why Alec called Yandere "the target".

"I don't think she'd attack immediately. And I should know since I've been working for her for 2 years now,remember?"

Then Lunar raised her hand. "If you're a distraction,I'm guessing we're going to be hiding somewhere near by and come out when it's time. Am I right?"

Alec nodded,slightly impressed. "You've read my mind."

"And about Funneh?" Evan reminded.

"Since Rainbow said she'd probably try to find and talk to me,tell her that I went to the school if she ever asks. She doesn't know about our plan and knows that the target is waiting somewhere at YH. I can't really be sure if this part of the plan will work but she'd know how dangerous it would be to go there alone and without a plan. What I'm guessing is she'd try to find me there."

"The target wouldn't think it would be part of a plan,cause she doesn't know there's a plan. Once Funneh comes in,the target would most likely threaten her. She's done it before."

"We can't really be sure about some parts of your plan,Alec. Your assumptions of what the target would do are understandable but what if things don't go as you thought? What if she prepared some secret plan? What if Funneh doesn't come or arrived at the wrong time?" Gold reasoned. Alec looked down."I know. But it's worth a shot,right? We don't have any other plan and we can't waste any more time."

Everyone else nodded."Um..by the way," Senpai whispered."Is it okay if I don't see the.."target's" face? Can I be blindfolded? It's just that..I don't think I can look at them in the face after everything." He requested.

"Sure,Senpai. Whatever you're comfortable with." Rainbow told him,patting his shoulder.

"I'll prepare the weapons. Maybe bring a few extra bullets." Draco exclaimed. "Should we tell Evelyn,by the way?"

"Ehh I don't know. I'll call her and say we're going. Just in case someone gets injured,I can ask her to bring an ambulance after. I'll also inform the captain." Gold insisted,bringing out her phone.

"Then it's settled."
________________________________________

*Back To Present Time...*

"Don't worry about it." Alec smiled. "Just be careful." Funneh nodded.

The bluenette looked at Senpai,who was just behind Lunar,covering his ears.Then looked back at Alec."Go cover Senpai or something.He's freaking out.Talk to you later."

Funneh looks behind the wall.Yandere seemed to be slowing down and running out of bullets.But the bad thing is Draco and Kyran are down.They seemed to be shot badly on the arms and sides.They were bleeding a lot.Luckily they aren't dead.Yet."Damn it." She sighed and ran to check on them for a moment.

Lunar,with two katanas sneaked behind Yandere.Then leaped at her without her noticing.Lunar was able to give Yandere a big scar on her back reaching to her right arm,blood spilled."AGH!"

Yandere punches her hard in the stomach and pushes her off,causing Lunar to roll off to the corner,whincing in pain.She dropped her katana on the floor,having a little blood stain.If Yandere was already a monster,she'd be even more than that when she had the audacity to shoot her in the left arm,so close to her heart.

"Lunar!!" Rainbow cried out.She aimed at Yandere,shooting her behind her shoulder.Then she ran out of bullets."No,no,no!!"

"Evan,I'm out of bullets."

Evan was busy charging at Yandere,hiding behind a barrel.Eventually running out of bullets as well."So am I."

"Gold?"

Gold was down.Her body was laying on the floor,her jacket tied around her leg to stop the bleeding.She didn't have enough strength anymore."Take my gun.I'm sure it still has some ammo."

Rainbow took the golden pistol out of her hand."Stay alive,sis." "Rainbow,I'm too beautiful to die yet."

(I'm soryyy i had toooo😅)

"Forgive me,but I'm gonna do something stupid." Evan said,crawling out of his hiding place as Rainbow scolded and told him not to.

"TAKE THIS!"

Evan had karate kicked Yandere in the back of her head and pulled her down by her hair.But he came rolling back to where he was after Yandere slice the back of his knee with her hand,causing him to lose balance and pulled his leg to the side.

"That hurt way more than in that VR game...bleh."

Funneh ordered Alec to take care of Draco,Lunar and Kyran for a minute.He was aiming to shoot Yandere's hand,with Kyran's gun at the moment but agreed anyway.

"I'll try to make her drop her weapon." He whispered."Okay." Funneh replied.

"Give me my Senpai back! UGH!" Yandere groaned in pain,slowly facing Funneh's direction.She tried to shoot but turns out she ran out of ammo.

"Yes!" Alec whispered to himself.Funneh saw the katanas Lunar dropped on the floor aswell as the knife Yandere originally held.Yandere must've saw too,as she reached for the knife,which was closer to her while Funneh grabbed Lunar's katanas.

"You think you can stop me?! Hm?!" Yandere maniacally laughed."Not until you die.Then I can have my Senpai..!"

(sfx: gun load sound)

"No.You.Can't."

Senpai held a gun in both of his hands,pointing it at Yandere's head.His blindfold was around his neck.His eyes were squeezed shut.He didn't actually know how to use a gun so his hands were shaking.

"Senpai...?"

"I'll shoot you if you don't surrender!"

Yandere looked softly at him."Oh,Senpai.You wouldn't do that."

"I love you and all but you're too soft to hurt me." She giggled."No offence,of course! Okay,Senpai?—"

Rainbow attempted to shoot her in the face but missed,and hit a wall instead.Yandere glared at her,as Funneh was running towards her with two sharp katanas in hand.

When Funneh tried to strike,Yandere spun around and blocked her attack with her knife.Funneh,using one katana tried hitting Yandere's leg,wrist or other body parts but she'd block every attempt.

The two moved around the area,their weapons clashing,both aiming to hit each other.Funneh ducked Yandere's attempt twice,and cut a bit of her skin.Yandere ignored it and kept leading her enemy to the end of the rooftop,waiting for her to fall off.

"Funneh! Evelyn is on her way.She said she's coming with an ambulance and the police!" Rainbow announced,pointing at her earpiece.

"That's great! Get everyone out of here!" Funneh yelled back,carefully blocking Yandere's knife.

"But what about you?!"

"I'll be fine! Just go! Make sure Gold and the others get to the hospital!"

Rainbow and Alec looked at each other,then back at Funneh with worried faces."Okay!" They both said.Funneh gave them a smile.

As Funneh and Yandere continued their fight,Rainbow,Alec and Senpai with all five injured agents on their backs fleed the rooftop,rushing to get to the first floor and out.
________________________________________

Mean while,back with the rest of the agency,

The captain had been battling against two teenagers,Elijah and Celeste,Yandere's minions.

After about an hour of bloody fighting,the two ended up getting tied back-to-back to each other,their hands and legs tied aswell,their mouth covered with duct tape.

Captain Bones had sent Adam and Britta to get help.The rest of them are fine now.9 had a few scars and bleeding wounds from when they didn't follow Celeste and Elijah's orders.But they were to get treated by the agency's medics.

He wiped a little blood off his forehead with his sleeve.Then looked around his office.It was a huge mess.The glass walls and windows were cracked,some even shattered.His desk was on the other side of the room now.The secret weapon display he had was half empty,as he and used some of the extra weapons he had,the rest were with the agents.A bunch of paperwork were scattered around the floor.Most of them being files and reports.Even his computer was broken.Elijah accidentally shot it,and he's still pissed off by that.

"Sir,everyone downstairs is safe,the 9 injured members are in the infirmary too.I called the police and Britta is giving everyone some snacks and refreshments to cheer up a little." Adam reported,entering the office.The captain nodded in reply."That's good to hear.Thank you for the information."

"Are there any updates from the agents?" He asked,not taking his eyes of Celeste and Elijah."Yes,sir.I just checked and Agent Gold has contacted us through her earpiece.She said she and the other agents are about to go.Their location is currently at a highschool..Yandere High,I think."

"So they're in action.." The captain muttered to himself."Again,thank you,Adam.Do me a favor and watch over these kids.I gotta check something." "Yes,sir."
________________________________________

Yandere scratched Funneh's cheek with the blade of her knife as Funneh flawlessly blocks her other attemps."You're getting tired,I can see." She said."As if." Yandere scoffed.

'She's way better at using a knife than a gun.' Funneh thought in her head.She managed to hit Yandere's neck and leave a scar.But as soon as she went for another,Yandere had made her drop her katanas and fall to the floor.

Yandere pushed the katanas aside before Funneh could grab them."Your time's up."

"Not on my watch."

As fast as she could,Funneh kicked her in the stomach with both legs until Yandere fell down and dropped her knife.It slid away further from them on the slippery cold floor.

"Don't even think about getting it!"

"Get off me!!"

Funneh pinned her down to the floor,gripping on her wrists behind her back using all the strength she had left.She decided it'd be useless to just keep fighting.It'd be better to end it here.Just in time,the cops came rushing in and broke the door to the rooftop down.

They told Funneh they'd take care of Yandere and that she should leave it to them.

As Funneh tiredly opened the entrance to the school,after a long flight of stairs,she was greeted with a warm hug from Rainbow,who was sobbing quite a lot.In the background were a bunch of police cars,ambulances,and her friends and family.Evelyn was there too.She was interviewing Senpai over what happened.

"Rainbow? How's everyone? Are the ones injured being treated?" Funneh asked her sister and hugged her back."Yeah,they are.Don't worry." Rainbow whispered."But you shouldn't have done that all by yourself! You could have died,Funneh! We were so worried!"

All Funneh could do was laugh."Rainbow,I've done things by myself before.Also,what about the captain?" She inquired,letting go of the hug."Oh! Alec and I have already contacted him and HQ earlier when you were up there.We also told him about the other agents' condition." Rainbow informed,wiping away a tear.Funneh nodded in response.

Then she approached Evelyn and Senpai."Hey,Evelyn." Funneh waved."Hm? Oh,Funneh,I see you're back." Evelyn smiled."Senpai had just told me what happened.I really underestimated you guys.My apologies."

"It's alright." Funneh giggled.She turned to Senpai and asked if he was feeling better.He looked a little sad but nodded anyway."I understand." She said.

She looked around,looking for a specific red haired boy through the crowds of people.She thought it would be the right time to talk.

She felt a light tap on her shoulder."Uh..hey...?"

Funneh turned around to see who she was looking for."Alec,there you are."

She lead the boy somewhere further from the group.They weren't too far from them."I just..wanted to ask why.Why did you work for her? You never told me." "Knew you'd ask that."

"Family problems.And troubles with money.You know how my dad left us,right? Things weren't going good for us after that.I had to do something to provide for my family." Alec explained."Then Yandere offered me to--"

"No need.I get it now." Funneh cut him off,throwing her arms around his neck to give him a hug.He didn't really expect that she'd hug him.But he accepted it anyway."Sorry." He whispered.

"I don't know why I'm going so soft on you so..easily.It just feels like I should.I...guess I do still care for you.You're still my friend after all." Funneh muttered,embarrased."But still,I don't know what to do.I can either forgive you or not.I almost lost all my trust for you."

"It's okay.I understand,really.I can't seem to forgive myself either.Don't rush yourself." Alec simply told her.

After that,Funneh got her wounds healed and decided to update the captain about their mission.She couldn't wait to tell them the good news.She may have forgotten she still had her earpiece in a while.

"Hello? This is Agent Funneh reporting in," She started."We have successfully taken down the enemy.5 of us are being taken to the hospital to get their injuries healed up."

"This is Agent Funneh,signing out!"
________________________________________

|1 week later...|

"Hey,guys."

It had been a few days since the whole fight.Gold,Draco,Kyran,Lunar,and Evan had been taken to the hospital since they had bigger injuries.While they were at the hospital,Funneh,Rainbow and Alec had been packing up their and everyone's stuff from the hotel since they got a message from the captain saying they should go back to the agency right after they were all healed.They visited them often to check.Evelyn even came with them once.

And just today,they woke up.

Gold and Evan woke up first since their injuries weren't too intense.Gold's leg was doing fine and Evan had gotten a few scars and dislocations but he was healing up pretty well too.

After a minute or two,Lunar woke up as well.She was confused why she had bandages wrapped around her arm but eventually remembered what happened.

All five of them shared the same room so it was way easier than going to separate individual rooms.

Funneh hugged her sisters/friend,careful not to hurt them even more.Rainbow was with her but went to the bathroom.Alec didn't come with them,said he had to check in with his family.But he said he might visit after that.

"So glad you guys are awake! I brought snacks." She grinned,shaking her backpack filled with all kinds of snacks."I was always awake." Evan said.

"Draco and Kyran haven't woken up yet,huh." Gold whispered,pointing at the two hospital beds across the room."Yeah.They had really bad injuries.Got shot almost everywhere." Funneh replied."When till' we're discharged? I wanna get out of here." Lunar asked annoyed."Besides,I feel much better."

The door opened and Rainbow came back in."Sorry,got lost again."

"Rainbow!"

The pink haired girl almost burst of joy when she saw three of her friends/family had woken.Quickly,she runs to them and hugs each one."Finally! We've been waiting! I'm glad you're all doing better." She squealed.

"W-what's up with all that noise..?" A voice mumbled."Kyran!"

Kyran woke up feeling dizzy for some reason.But he was glad when he saw everyone.

"Kyran you adorable,precious baby boy,don't die." Funneh teased,squeezing his cheeks."You can't kill me.I am a man!"

"No you're nottttt."

"Draco too!"

Draco looked in front of him,seeing all of them awake."Happy twerkinggg." He said in a raspy voice.

(i don't even know anymore-- how long does it take to wake up and say ___________ twerking..?)

"So,everyone is awake now! I should inform the captain.Wait." Rainbow spoke.As she was doing so,Alec peaked through the door."May I come in?"

"Come in." Funneh nodded.Alec stepped inside,surprised to see everyone finally awake."Oh,just in time.I wanted to tell you guys something..a little serious.I don't really want to ruin the mood so--"

"What is it?" Rainbow asked him."If it's serious then it must be important."

"So..I've been thinking about it lately...and.." Alec took a deep breath.

"I've decided that..I'm gonna quit being an agent."

Everyone in the room,minus him all yelled "WHAT?!" at the same time.It was so sudden and unexpected for them.

"But why? Is it because of the whole working for Yandere thing? I'm pretty sure the captain would still accept you in the agency." Gold questioned.

"Yes,it's also because of that." Alec bit his lip."I wanted to quit because it didn't feel right to be part of you guys.It felt so..wrong for me to be called an agent and fight crime along side you when I myself have done something criminal.I just..need some time to fix myself."

He chuckled softly."And besides,I have a lot of mistakes that I have to fix.If I can't fix them,I might as well pay the price.I don't wanna live knowing that I did something like..that.And I'm going to regret everything my whole life if I don't."

They all frowned.The atmosphere in that room was depressing,anyone could admitt.Each of them knew what he meant by "pay the price" and some wish they didn't.

'Alec's really going to admit to the police about it,isn't he?'
________________________________________

"Hey,I've been wondering,who's gonna pay for the bill?" Alec asked Funneh,as they walked along the hallways."I know,weird question.But I'm just curious."

"The captain.He said he'll take care of it for us." Funneh replied,looking at her shoes as she walked.She didn't feel like talking that much.

"Oh..okay." Alec shrugged.The rest of the walk was just quiet after that.It was awkward for both of them."I heard the others are getting discharged--"

"Don't do it!" Funneh bursted out.Alec paused."Don't quit.I know you want to fix your mistakes but you don't have to--" "I've made up my mind,Funneh."

"I really have.It's best for both of us.Please." He stated,looking at her face."It doesn't matter how long or what happens.I just have to." His voice was serious,at the same time calm.Funneh blinked."Alright.I'll respect that." She smiled sadly.

Soon,Rainbow came walking towards them with everyone else behind her."It's the captain.He's waiting for us."

"We're going home now that the mission's over."
________________________________________

The agents reached the top of a cliff and heard the loud roaring sound of a helicopter's propellers,the wind blowing their hair as two helicopters make it's landing.

(don't ask where the cliff even came from-- its a cLiff)

"Well done,agents.Well done." A man said,stepping out of one of the two helicopters he came with.As always,his hair was neatly brushed and his favorite suit and tie on."Captain!" Funneh spoke,stepping forward.

He looked at his three un-official agents and handed them a suit case full of cash."Your payment.30,000$,split it into 3.We had a deal and that deal has ended."

"I got the news,Alec.You did well.Wish you luck,boy." He nodded at the redhead."We heard from Adam that the agency got attacked by Yandere's comrades,is it true?" Rainbow asked.

"True it is.Tch,Kids." The captain scoffed,remembering how his computer got damaged."Wait..I just remembered.What about Evelyn and Senpai? They know about us." Evan pointed out.

The captain smirked."I've sent them each a letter not to mention anything to anyone...or they face the consequences."

"You blackmailed them?!"

"No.Learn to take a joke! I thought you knew that."

"But I did send a letter.Without the 'face the consequences' part,of course." The man chuckled.

"Also,you three.Yes you,Power Puff Girls." He directed his attention to Alec,Kyran and Evan."Power Puff Girls...?" Kyran whispered to himself."Yeah,that's right!"

(cuz u know..the colors..? lmao)

"You boys better not tell anyone about the agency or us too.That'd be a shame.And don't forget to come back next summer." The captain patted their shoulders.The boys almost thought he was drunk.But that's just how the captain is sometimes.

Sometimes a serious boss of an agency,or a strict and formal guy.Sometimes an emotional softie.And there's when he acts like your uncle.

"Stop questioning if I'm sober or not.Let's go,Krew." He walks back to the helicopter he came from and waited for the others to follow."If you wanna make a dramatic scene,then hurry up! Show's almost over!"

Funneh,Gold,Lunar,Rainbow,Draco,Alec,Evan,and Kyran all look at each other a laugh,one last time before they part ways.

"We're still gonna see each other at school,right? After summer break?" Kyran worried."Of course! Why wouldn't we." Gold hugged him,and he turned red."Th-that's..a-awesome...!"

"Mission's over guys,can you believe it? It's like it was just yesterday when you three came to the agency." Rainbow giggled."And like I still annoyed Kyran!" Lunar poked the blue haired boy's nose."Ow!" He muttered.

"So,what are you guys gonna do for the rest of the summer?" Evan asked."Probably play video games and stuff.We don't have to work for half of our summer.There's still a lot of time,actually." Draco replied.

"We're gonna miss you guys,y'know." Funneh hugged all three of them."Call or text some time."

"We will,promise." Alec promised them and himself.

"I'm waiting!" The captain called out."We should get going.We got alot of stuff to pack up when we get back to the agency." Rainbow suggested walking up to the helicopter,Draco followed her."Lunar says bye!" Lunar said loudly,running to the other helicopter and got in.

Funneh and Gold went in as well.The helicopters slowly went up in mid air.Funneh stuck her head out the door and yelled : "Bye,gang! It was great to have you part of the team!"

Then they flew off,going home.The three boys waved goodbye watched as their friends flew further away from them as the sun set in the background.

That was it.Their mission was finally over.Just last month,those three were specially chosen to become agents and help with an unfinished mission,then soon reunited with two friends and made 3 new ones.Now they were back home,their mission over.The memories of that once in a life time experience staying forever with them.At first,they had doubts.But now it's over.And no regrets were made.

Well,few of them were.

The next time they go back to school,they'd be living much normally now that the infamous hidden criminal they feared is no longer hiding among the crowd.And that was all because of them.They would most likely avoid going to the rooftop,since a lot of things happened in that place.They wouldn't even have any access to it anyway.

"Hm.I don't think I regret saying yes to that offer anymore.Sure,I've almost died..but the rest of it was great." Kyran exclaimed,still holding the suit case they were given."I feel...nice.Very nice."

"..Yeah.I guess you're right."

The End

______________________________________________________________________________

I finished it.

I FINALLY FINISHED IT AHHHHH 😭😁

OML I FINISHED SOMETHING

I HAVE RETIRED.
W O O H.

I feel so much better now 😌 Now I can work on out of my league and my yt wips without worrying about t h i s!  !

oh wait--
i still have to do the bonus chapter

BUT THAT'S OK :D I ALREADY WROTE HALF OF IT LAST YEARRRR

I SHOULD TAKE A DAMN BREAK BUT I DON'T WANNA CUZ I HAVE ALOT OF UNFINISHED WIPS AND I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THEM 😃✨✨

AHHHHHH I FINISHED ITT AHHHHH

IM SO HAPPY I COULD CRYYYYY
AND I'M GONNA CELEBRATE WITH KETCHUP CHIPS :DD

AHHHHH I HAVE FQCKING SCHOOL WORK TO DO AHHHHH😀🔫

but y e y :3

Oh,well.
My mission is over.

Goodbye,Agents.

word count : 5947
______________________________________

STARTED: 5/18/20
⭕ENDED: 5/18/21

Today is May 18,2021 , 8:00
and Secrets,No Lies has been completed.⬜

[MISSION ACCOMPLISHED]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 7.7K 101
•~It'sFunneh Incorrect Quotes~• »»------ ✼ ------«« Just a little story. Not really a...
1.8K 214 33
It's been fifteen years since Draco last saw Potter, but here he is in Draco's Ocularistry clinic, claiming one of Draco's products malfunctioned whi...
262 24 23
Funneh and Draco run for school president to save there school culbs from being banned, in order to save there clubs they must try to win school pres...
19.2K 332 22
Drama, Romance and Mystery!! Who do you think Funneh will choose? Evan or Alec? What do you think they will do in order to win Funnehs love? What tra...