n o v a (incomplete)

By a_soft_bun

nova lives in a sea of grey. her world is a dull canvas, bleak and lifeless. having grown up with an unortho... More

disclaimer/trigger warning
i n t r o
second account info
o n e
t w o
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
bRo

t h r e e

4.4K 195 77
By a_soft_bun

if you are reading this story on any other platform apart from Wattpad (https://www.wattpad.com/home) you are very likely to be at the risk of a malware attack. if you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/a_soft_bun). thank you!

t h r e e 

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJKYTFSHa9k)

"Is everything okay?" Nova's words are barely audible, the female stepping forward to the blonde, nose skimming her cheek and brows furrowed in worry.

Kelsey sighs, turning to her friend with eyes that don't hold any mischief anymore, an underlying tone of seriousness infiltrating her features. She notices the concern on the dark-haired female, so musters up a soft smile that isn't genuine.

"It's all good baby. Just stay here," her words are firm, and Nova nods, lower lip pulled between her teeth in thought, watching the blonde climb down from the stage, form beginning to sashay towards the front.

"I mean it, both of you," it's a glare shot at the girls for a split second, and Adela's hands cup Nova's arm gently, bringing her a little further back.

Nova finds this a little strange; her blonde was never so het up – she was normally always very easy-going and laid-back; it's why Nova was so intrigued by her when they initially met.

Kelsey walked without a care in the world, and it was liberating to see. She only ever looked out for herself and those she deemed worthy.

The blonde heads for Reggie, dragging him by his forearm from the crowd at the front, where all the newcomers had grouped together, to the side.

It's a whispered conversation between the blonde and their manager, Kelsey obviously distraught about something. Reggie's expression for the most part is unreadable, but the occasional nods from him said that he was agreeing with whatever the blonde was telling him, eyes following her gesticulations to Adela and Nova.

Nova's eyes narrow, watching them talk privately for another few minutes, well too far away to catch anything.

She can see Reggie visibly sigh, before his form heads back into the commotion, no doubt towards whoever was responsible. It only takes him a few minutes to talk, before he turns on his heel to the back of the club, beckoning all the dancers to come meet with him, Kelsey close behind.

Reggie was a man who was well liked here, due to his charismatic nature and kindness, as well as his shrewd sense of humour. He was respected by all the dancers, because he always put them first, always over the customer. He had set the club up to prioritise their safety and comfort, which was more than other clubs did.

He was short, with dark skin and thick black locks falling from his head. He gives them a grin now, rubbing the palms of his hands together.

"Alright ladies, I'm sure you've noticed the swarm of lavish customers out front. They're some friends of mine, and I invited them over tonight. I should've warned you all beforehand, but as I'm sure you now know, it'll be a full house this shift," another grin.

Nova rolls her eyes to herself – full houses were always disorganised and messy.

"To keep the chaos under control, I'll be splitting you up into the different sections; it's not a free for all like it is normally. You will stay in these sections for the rest of the night," he explains. 

Some complaints fall from some of the girls. Normally dancers could choose wherever they wanted to perform, whether it be up at the bar, on the main floor, or in the VIP lounges up to the left. The locations varied, and you would get different types of customers in each – thus more or less cash.

Reggie puts his hand up, silencing the small mutters and curses.

"It's for your own protection too. My bouncers have to keep a close eye on you and ensure that the regulations are followed. This way we can track who goes to who and follow up on any problems easily. I'm sure I won't have to remind you to stay in your sections," he's met with a resounding silence, taking it as an agreement. His expression grows warm, lips smiling.

He starts grouping them. Kelsey is sent with two others to the VIP lounges, and Adela and Nova are kept on the main floor stages with another.

As he's sorting them out, Nova's eyes catch the men at the front also dispersing, the majority clambering into the VIP lounges, with a few stretching out to the bar. A couple make their way to Reggie's premium area, away from all the dancers and hassle.

Nova doesn't mind being on the main floor despite the fact that she wouldn't make as much as those in VIP. She always stayed on the main floor. She would just dance for the regulars, and she preferred that over those tall and bulky men. The mere sight of them intimidated her, and now Reggie had positioned her on the other side of the club.
She was thankful.

She couldn't say the same for Adela.

The club becomes busy pretty soon, the music loud and the air growing warmer by the second. It's like most normal nights, expect from the fact that they were at full capacity, with long cues forming outside and every single seat surrounding a stage full. The regulars would only stay for the average of two hours, but Reggie's friends weren't budging at all.

Nova does what she does, adorning a completely different mindset. She didn't think when she danced, she just felt. She feels the bass of the music vibrate against her skin, lips mouthing against the words of the song playing. Her body moves instinctively now, sensual and slow, rolling each limb out delicately, hands caressing every one of her curves gently.

She switches between doing floor work, but she liked being propped on a pole. It made her feel powerful, stronger and she always got tipped more. It was hard work, and she's glad she opted for the converses, as unorthodox as they were here.

It's a few hours in and she's growing tired. She had entertained around eleven different customers now, two of which she saw weekly, and got a decent amount.

She wanted more, obviously.

She hops off from the pole, bending down to gather all the notes on the stage into her arms, giving a coy wink to the last leaving customer and heading out to the back. She places her money in her slot in the office, where it would be counted by the house mom at the end of the shift, and the club would take their 15%.

After a quick toilet and water break, she heads back out into the main area, music blaring in her ears. Her skin grows warm immediately with the hot and heavy air, feet and legs hurting. She had another few hours before the shift was over, and her eyes notice the cue still going strong.

She was going to take advantage of it. She wanted double of what she had before.

There's already a group waiting for her, all men above their thirties, with glasses of alcohol sitting on the rim. Her lips form a soft smile, mocha eyes dark when gazing upon them. Her hands sit behind her back, quietly reiterating Reggie's main rules – no requesting services outside of what was being offered, no getting in contact with the dancers outside the club, they had to sit on their hands – no touching at all, and the normal price was twenty-five, but they could tip if they wanted.

Nova normally got a lot of tips.

They all nod, very well acquainted with Reggie's rules. He had a lot of rules, but Reggie's club was popular for a reason. They didn't just hire anyone, and a single glance at any of these girls could tell you that.

She begins her routine, a hand sliding down the pole and her hips outwardly pointed, deliciously dipping down. Her eyes are coy, lips teasing, having learnt to master this expression long ago. She stands vertically, before using her core to lift her legs up from the stage, wrapping them around and letting her torso hang upside down, using her muscles to spin herself .

Her eyes catch a glimpse of the rest of the club, finding the premium area where Reggie was talking to two other men. No dancer was allowed there.

Her eyes latch onto one of them for a split second.

That's all it took, the female being unable to decipher exactly what she saw, but the warm sensation suddenly erupting within her like lava is too much to comprehend, her breath hitching and form staggering right off the pole, hitting the surface of the stage and arm breaking one of the glasses.

It gnashes her arm, a small cut pooling a little blood. Her customers are surprised, but Nova doesn't care, too startled to even think.

She's warm all over, a hard burning desire inside that physically emits warmth. It's all so sudden, but it consumes every single part of her.

She doesn't register anything else, not the men, not Kelsey running towards her in eight-inch platform heels, not the bouncer coming – nothing.

Her world has fallen silent, eyes finding what had her undone.

A/N - lol i'm over-explaining everything i'm so sorry

thoughts tho? like ik we don't know nova too well, but lmk anyways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 6.8K 34
❝Hello my piccolo compagno.❞ He murmured into my ear while biting my earlobe and then kissing my beet red cheek. ❝I-I'm sorry what? I...
534K 13.3K 51
Liberty knew from the moment she was betrothed to Prince Aziel that she would never be happy. She vowed she would stop at nothing to keep herself awa...
654K 34.2K 36
[IMPORTANT SEQUEL ALERT: Book #2 of 'The Lost One' Series] Love. That's what they had. He loved her and she loved him. Kaiden had never been as pro...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...