forever love (Taekook)

By vjk143

boy×boy mpreg #1 taekook 26 June 2021 #1 taekook 26 November 2021 #4 fanfiction 26 November 2021 More

chapter 1
chapter 2(past)
chapter 3
chapter 4
introduction
Another's Note
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
author's note.
new story
New Story

chapter 13

3.6K 116 25
By vjk143

Hi bunnies.......

I was not able to update because of my exams and assignment.

Finally! I have 15 days off.

I will try to update regularly....

So here's the next chapter....

Enjoy reading 💜.

*

Jungkook's parents

Jun Ji-hyun and Lee Min-ho.

Jimin's parents:-

Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon

Taehyung's parents:-

Kim Soo-hyun, Seo Yea-ji

Namjoon's parents

Lee Dong Wook and jo bo-ah

Yoongi's parents:-

Sung hoon and song Ji Eun

Hoseok's parents

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin

Yeonjun's parents:-

Cha Eun-Woo and Moon Ga- Young

*

After getting discharged from hospital they went to pick up taegguk and jia from school.

There was a long silence. Junghyun was sitting with his mama in front. Because he insists to do that. And taehyung can't resist his cute puppy eyes so he agreed as well as jungkook.

At the last taehyung won the argument. Jungkook decided to stay at taehyung's. He informed his parents that he is staying at taehyung's house.

Taehyung was against his decision but again jungkook threatened him saying that he will file custody case, taehyung got sacred and agreed.

Junghyun was avoiding his dada at all cost. When they were leaving hospital jungkook was going to pick him up but junghyun ignored him and walked straight to his mama saying him to pick him up. Again taehyung just smile sadly.

Jungkook didn't wanted to scared taehyung but taehyung was being stubborn so he had to do that. He have to stay near his babies so he can win their hearts again especially taehyung's.

They reached at school.

Taehyung went out with junghyun in his arms.

Taehyung was going to put junghyun down " no mama please carry me" junghyun whines.

Taehyung was tiered. Jungkook can see that. " Why don't you let dada carry you?" Jungkook suggest.

Taehyung looks at jungkook and then junghyun " yes he is right. Go to dada" he said thinking might junghyun agrees.

Junghyun slowly nods making jungkook smile widely. Taehyung passed junghyun to jungkook.

Taehyung went to pick jia and taegguk.

Junghyun puts his little cute arms around jungkook's neck. " I'm doing this for my mama " junghyun whispered making Jungkook's smile vanished.

Taehyung come back with both kids. Jia was going at taehyung's house because they all were having dinner together.

Taegguk saw his dada and gets more happy. "Dada" he shouted happily. He runs where jungkook was standing.

Jia and taehyung also followed him.

Jungkook bends down to pick taegguk. He also picks taegguk in his arms.

"Hey baby how was your day?" Jungkook smiled.

"It was good but i miss hyung" taegguk pouts.

"I miss you too gukkie" junghyun smiled showing his bunny theet.

Taegguk looked surprised. " Mama look dada and hyunie have same bunny smile" he said.

Taehyung chuckles at his innocent baby " yes baby hyunie got that from your dada." Taehyung said.

"Just like you got your cuteness from mama" jungkook said making taehyung blush.

"Le-lets go back" taehyung said. Jungkook smiles lovingly while looking at taehyung. He also went near car.

He opened backseat door. Jia went inside first. Taegguk followed her.

Taehyung sits with junghyun infront.

Jungkook starts driving towards the direction which taehyung had told him.

Whole ride taegguk was talking about different things.

Jia also participated in conversation a little bit. She is shy girl. Taehyung knows that.

Junghyun was listening everyone talking. He laid his head on taehyung's chest while listening others. Taehyung was rubbing his back slowly.

They reached at home nearly after 30 minutes.

Taegguk and jia runs to the door. Taehyung chuckles at his chaotic baby. Jia slowly followed him.

Junghyun was already asleep.

Taehyung leg was numb because junghyun was sitting on it for long time " umm jungkook can you take junghyun. Ac-actully my leg is numb." Taehyung said embarrassingly.

Jungkook nod's understandingly " okay." He went out of the car and picks junghyun.

Taehyung takes deep breath sitting there. If he will stand up now he will fall .

Jungkook went inside carrying sleeping junghyun. He saw taegguk chatting with jia and Jennie.

"Umm Jennie where's taehyung's room." He asked.

"Wait let me show you" she shows taehyung's room. Jungkook laid junghyun in the middle of bed and put pillows that he won't fall.

He went outside where car is parked.

Jungkook went and picks taehyung in bridal style.

Taehyung was shocked by jungkook's action. " Jun-jungkook what are you doing. Are you crazy. Put me down. Taehyung said.

"Do you want to fall? If you don't then hold me." Jungkook said. Taehyung immediately puts his hands around jungkook's neck. Jungkook pulls him more closer making taehyung shy.

Jungkook went inside Jennie was sitting with kids. She saw jungkook carrying taehyung.

She immediately stand up" what happened taehyung are you fine" she asked worriedly.

Taehyung shakes his head " my leg is numb." Taehyung explained. She sighed relief.

"Okay sit here I'll bring water and set lunch for you guys." Jennie left to kitchen.

"Jungkook put me down." Jungkook makes him sit on couch.

"Taegguk go change your clothes jennie have put them on the bed. And jia your mommy had given me your clothes. Jungkook can you please bring our bags From car. " Taehyung said.

Taegguk went to taehyung's room to change his clothes.

"Sweetie are you tiered?" Taehyung asked to jia who seems sleepy due to tieredness.

Jia nod's cutely making taehyung aww.

"Okay let's change your clothes look uncle had brought your clothes. Go and change." Taehyung said.

Jungkook puts bags on other single couch and hands a bag to jia.

But jia didn't get up.

Taehyung saw it " hey sweetie why are you still sitting" taehyung asked.

Jia looks down " umm mommy always helps me to change clothes I can't do it alone" jia said fiddling her fingers.

Taehyung smiles " okay do you want me to do it or Jennie." He asked.

"You" she mumbled.

"Okay dear" taehyung picks her " and don't need to be shy in future you can tell me any thing you want okay." Taehyung walks to his room.

Taegguk has already change his clothes.

"Gukkie go and show your dad guest room to fresh" taehyung told him.

Taegguk went outside side happily jumping.

Taehyung helped jia to change his clothes. She went outside slowly.

Junghyun was awake from his short nap. He sits on bed rubbing his eyes with small cute hands.

"Mama" he muttered.

Taehyung walks near the bed " you are awake. Lets Fresh up and go to eat." Taehyung carries him to the bathroom.

They both went downstairs.

Food was already ready. Everyone was waiting for taehyung and junghyun.

Junghyun sat beside taehyung.

Taegguk was sitting beside jungkook and jia was with Jennie.

They all started eating.

Taegguk being talker he was talking and jungkook was feeding him sometime.

Jia was eating silently.

Junghyun was pouting because taehyung was not feeding him. Jungkook saw it.

" Hey hyunie why are you pouting. Are you not feeling well. Do you want me to call doctor." Jungkook asked him.

Junghyun shook his head cutely " mama is not feeding me." Junghyun whines. Making elders laugh.

" Aww come here I'll feed you." Jungkook offers.

Junghyun looked at taehyung who was silent. Then jungkook who was nervous.

He slowly gets up and sits on jungkook's lap. Taehyung passed junghyun's plate to jungkook.

Taegguk got jealous because junghyun sat on jungkook's lap. He also jumped on jungkook's lap starling him.

Jungkook looks at him confusingly. But taegguk smiled making jungkook melting due to cuteness.

Taehyung shakes his head " Like father like sons always jealous." he muttered.

He shook his head and starts eating.
Jungkook was feeding twins. After feeding them he ate his lunch.

Taehyung cleaned all dishes.

Jennie cleaned table and kitchen.

Jungkook helped junghyun to take his medicine. And then puts the children to bed.

Taehyung finished his work and went to his room.
He saw kids were already asleep.

Jungkook was sitting on couch with his laptop.

" Umm.. if you want to take nap you can use guest room." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nod's without looking up he was replying e-mail.

Taehyung changed his clothes.

" Are you going anywhere?" Jungkook asked as he saw taehyung.

" Yes I'm going to grocery store to buy things for dinner." Taehyung answered setting his hair.

Jungkook close his laptop and put it on table " if you mind i tag along?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.

"If you want you can. Change your clothes I'll be waiting outside." Taehyung walks out off room.

Jungkook quickly changed his clothes.

And went outside. He saw taehyung waiting for him.

"I'll drive" jungkook said.

Jungkook drive them to nearest grocery store.

After parking car they both went inside store.

Taehyung starts picking things.
Jungkook was following him like lost puppy.

Nearly after an hour they were done buying things. They went to pay bill.

Taehyung was going to hand his card to cashier but jungkook gave his card to cashier.

"Here use this" jungkook hands his card.

"You don't have to " taehyung said.

Jungkook didn't said anything.

"Let me carry this two and you carry the small one." Jungkook picked two big bags and starts walking.

Taehyung takes card from cashier thanking him.

"Your husband is really caring person. " Cashier smiled.

Taehyung was going to say something but the customer behind him inturputes " sir please make it fast"

Taehyung hurriedly takes bag and moves asides.

Taehyung went to parking lot. He saw jungkook standing near car.

Taehyung puts bag inside. And went to his seat.

He pulled out jungkook's card " here your card" taehyung hands jungkook his card.

Jungkook takes it back.

He didn't starts the car.

Taehyung got confused. " Why are you not starting car?" He questioned.

"I want to talk" Jungkook breathed.

Taehyung frowned " what?" He gritted his teeth.

Jungkook exhaled " about our son's" he answered.

Taehyung looks at opposite direction " there's nothing to talk about that. You can meet them anytime." He said.

Jungkook sighed " they need father's love"

"Yeah exactly I'm not stopping you am i? You can live your life. Get married to anyone whom you want. And treat them like your son's. I'll live my life do whatever i want. They are smart enough to understand things. I don't think there will be any problems." Taehyung said.

Jungkook got more angry by hearing that. Taehyung very hard to understand " so you want that I'll became bad person in my son's eyes by marrying someone." Jungkook asked in disbelief.

Taehyung squints his eyes. Why he loves this hard head person? " Why you always takes everything in wrong way?" Taehyung asked irritated.

"I'm taking it in wrong way. Seriously!!!. Then which person on this earth allows his son's father to get married to other person?" Jungkook said

"Kim taehyung" taehyung answered.

"Taehyung!!!! For god sake stop being
sarcastic. I'm serious" jungkook shouted frustratingly.

"And do you think I'm joking. I'm allowing you to meet them, stay with them what do you want more than that." Taehyung said.

Jungkook's jaw clenched " I want to live with you and them like family. Why don't you understand?" Jungkook said clamming his self.

Taehyung was shocked hearing that.
" You know that will never happen. It's impossible" taehyung answered.

Jungkook frowned " why do you love anyone else? Of you do then tell me. Otherwise we can starts over again." Jungkook said softly.

Taehyung rested his head on seat and close his eyes " what if I say yes i do love someone." Taehyung whispered.

That broke jungkook's heart. Means he don't have any chance.
"Wh-whom ?" Jungkook uttered. He can feel lump forming in his throat.

"I don't think it's necessary to tell you." Taehyung said..

Jungkook takes deep breath " Yeah... I mean if he or she is good with twins. What if he or she hurts them. " Jungkook reasoned.

"He is good person. Also treats kids kindly. " Taehyung answered. He can feel jungkook's uneasiness.

"Hmm. So i really don't have any chance to make you mine." Jungkook asked unconsciously.

"You have to work hard."taehyung said.

Jungkook looks at him surprisingly.

"Don't look at me like that. I'm just telling you can try. If twins are okay with it." Taehyung lied.

He wants that jungkook try hard. And about kids they will surely accepte him. He still loves jungkook no matter what happened in past. He also knows that jungkook loves him and kids cause he can see the sincerity and love in Jungkook's eyes.

"What about you? I mean are you okay to leave the person whom you love?" Jungkook asked concernly.
He doesn't want that taehyung sacrifice anything for him. He had already ruined taehyung's past. He doesn't want to do same with his future.

" That's none of your business. Just work hard to win our son's heart." Taehyung said.

Jungkook was happy when taehyung said our son's.

Jungkook started driving car.

*

Comment if you like it.

Vote and share....

Stay safe..

Thank you for reading 💜..

Purple you 💜..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.5K 10
Where in Jeongguk reads a Taekook fanfiction and Taehyung finds out. | COMPLETED | cc: -strawberrykoo
5.2K 193 6
...𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔...? 『ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝟚𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟘』
67.3K 1.9K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
22K 795 26
Yoonmin Namjin Taekook Hopejun Mpreg #2 blstory September 8 2021 #5 blstory December 18 2021