Legacies

بواسطة Tanashillie

𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃✨ • Shigadabi fluff🖤 • « Angst implied» A canon divergence, when the Lov's only visib... المزيد

2.
3.
4.
5.

1.

322 15 5
بواسطة Tanashillie

The League was sitting together at their bar,
all gloomy and sorrowful.
The television was on, but there was
nothing new they already didn't know.
The news were full of it - all their headlines
shouted that the supervillain 'All for One'
is finally caught.

It was a reason to celebrate for the heroes, and a reason to drink and mourning for the league.

No matter they were the most powerful organized crime group in the country, and with the leading of Kurogiri they did many wicked acts on their own, their true leader was All for One.
Even if the man wasn't around too much, due his health issues.
Even if they were good even without his precedence, doing some little things such as going against the smaller hero agencies or stealing some money.

The feeling, that All for One is there - somewhere, if there is a serious shit he can help them out, made them feel invincible.
They could never ever imagine that he could get caught.

It was All Might, of course. The man was almost dead, but suddenly he could use his full power against the villain. That was the doing of the previous OfA holders, but anyways, All Might defeated All for One.

Who is now barely alive, without his quirk, held captive at the Tartarus. Now no matter how they tried, they couldn't think of any worthy plan about to freed him.
They were all very powerful, they could work together, but for the biggest actions, the one who made the plans was always All for One. He was the mastermind.
The plans were always perfect, without any fault, so that's how they worked out flawlessly.
Their Master gave it to Kurogiri, who represented it to them, and that's how it was.

As Dabi was thinking about it, he find a little bit weird why only the mist man visited the Master, and why he never took any of them with him.
All the rest of the league got were video calls lately. Before that, All for One was the one who came to their base, but them - Dabi was now suspicious - they have never been to their master's mansion.

After a while, Dabi could recall an occasion yet when they went to All for One's.
Kurogiri wrapped them there, but all they had seen was the huge living room, and nothing else.

Not if Dabi would doubt his Master. He was the one who had established the League, given them a place to belong, a job where they could be themselves, do whatever they wanted, and they even got paid for it. For killing heroes. It was magnificent.

He made a team from a bunch of weird pal, a strong one, which can now collaborate and win. With his plans, their bigger fights were just like a chess play. He counted their enemies' moves, that's how he planned what the League should do. And his calculations never went wrong.

Not until that day All Might defeated him.
And now, the League is left on his own.
All their moods were horribly down, they did nothing but drunk and some of them even cried - as for the past few days, almost constantly. Mostly the girls, but if Dabi wanted to be honest at least with himself, he would admit his tears were dropping before sleeping that day when his sensei was defeated.

The only one who was the same was Kurogiri. Well, Dabi had no clue that a nomu can or cannot show emotions, but Giri was all the same.
He still had his 'cold blood', and after they got the news, he only said that everything's gonna be all right. As if he wanted them to feel better and calmer.
But somehow - his words weren't just empty promises...

Dabi didn't really understand him, cuz he was the closest one to All for One, yet he was still so chill

Dabi wasn't hoping for a miracle. He understood that the only ones they can rely now are themselves.
There's no magic in this realm.

Of course, he heard the rumors of the second all for one, the one they called 'Tomura Shigaraki', who was supposed to be their masters .. Successor? Partner? Creation? (As for he later found out, the bby was all of that)

Yet he thought it was just something his master made up, only to scare the heroes more.
He never talked about the 'man' to them - to his closest allies,
never showed him, never even mentioned him.
How could have this one been real then?

At that very moment, a knocking on the door cut off Dabi's thoughts. He kept himself together within a second, thinking that there could be heroes on the other side of the door - which was slowly opening, and a young man came in. Alone.

Dabi had never seen him before. He was older than a teenager but too young for an adult, at least, younger than him.
His skin was whiter than usual, just like his hair, which was wavy and shiny. Wasn't full white tho, more likely it was lighblueish.
His big red eyes were in a sharp contrast with his porcelain skin. He was so.. flawless.
Dabi thought he had never seen such a beauty before.

"So the infamous League of villains are letting anybody just come through their door?" - the stranger asked them.

He was right tho - Dabi thought - they didn't know who he is, what are his intentions, why is he there..
Now all of the League were watching carefully, they were ready to fight if necessary. Well, except Kurogiri, he acted just like before, he pretended to be busy with cleaning the glasses.

"You may have successfully came in, but there is no guarantee you can go out as well!" - Dabi smirked.

"Depends on what?" - the bluenette asked teasingly

"On our decision - Dabi put his hand apart while he stood up. - Now tell us, little one, how did you have the courage to came here and what for?"

"Hmm.. well, let's say, I have my reasons. But at first, here's a random information. I like chess."

"You came here to play against us? - Compress laughed - We actually play sometimes, but it's still.. weird, coming only for that purpose"

"I'm going to play with you all.. - the bluenette said loosely - but before that, I would like to have a look on my pawns, if you don't mind"

"You want a chess set?"

"You misunderstood me. You know, despite our past together, I have never seen you in real life. Just as I have never fought you.. But now, I want both"

"You came here to pick up a fight? - Spinner asked - man, are you out of your mind?
We are the League of Villains, we are all here, full power! Do you think you stand any chances?"

"Get yourselves surprised, then - the bluenette smiled lightly - so, what do I need to do to have a fight with you all?"

"I still don't get why you wanna do this.." - Dabi said in disbelief. He could imagine doing better things with the bluenette that fighting, yet..

"Let's say I'm an undercover hero, is that good enough?"

"Well, in that case, we have no other choices.. - Dabi sighed - let's try to not kill him guys"

They stood next to each other, ready for an attack. Firstly, it was Twice with his clones, trying to beat the bluenette up, but within as sec, the exact opposite happened.
Next there was Toga trying to cut him with her knives, alongside Spinner with his katanas. Magne was supporting them to not letting their knives stabbed back in themselves as the bluenette immediately threw them back so damn punctual.
Even Compress was fighting, trying to capture the stranger with those little marbles of his, well, no need to say, without any luck.

They couldn't even lay a finger on the stranger.
Dabi was now concerned. He had no intentions to use his quirk too much, as for he didn't want to burn down the whole hideout. He tried with some martial arts at first, but the other one was much more faster than him, and he exhausted himself easily.
Finally, they somehow stopped, the most of the league was beaten up, they were the only ones standing.
Well, he was barely, but the bluenette had no scratches on him, neither he looked tired at all.

Dabi got pissed off. How is that possible that a random someone just comes into their bar and beats up everyone? Who the hell is he and what does he want?
Dabi was afraid to loose anybody from the league. He knew he has to protect them.
So he decided to use his fire

He observed the bluenette, and when the man wasn't watching out, he hit him with his strongest blue flames.
The flames hit the stanger's arms. Dabi saw how he was surprised by the sudden attack, and he was waiting for him to cry out of pain, but nothing like that happened.
The bluenette had a fascinated look on his face with a small smile.

"That's.. wonderful" - he said, while basically watched his own arms burning.

Dabi had no clue how long this state lasted, the next thing he registered was a pretty much worried Kurogiri getting off the flames and then looking at the bluenette's arms with a concerned gaze. As much as a nomu can look concerned.

"Wait.. why didn't you attack? " - Dabi asked Kurogiri while the nomu was basically panicking over the burnt marks. The bluenette was still admiring them.

"You.. you have no clue about how huge the mistake was you just committed!" - the mist man shouted at Dabi quite angrily

"Giri stop! How could he know? - the bluenette just spoke - Besides, I was the one asking for it!"

"You.. know each other?" - Dabi asked being pretty much confused

"We do. In fact, I know you guys as well. We just never met before, and I wanted to see your powers in real life. I wanted to feel it.. and let's say, yours is really something. Seeing these burn marks on my arms, I would always remember"

"Then who are you as for real?"

"That's Tomura Shigaraki" - Kurogiri answered instead of him

If Dabi held any item now, he would surely drop it. Alongside the rest of the League.
Their jaw dropped.

At least, now they understand how could they got finished so quickly.

Dabi almost refused to believe that. He always thought Tomura Shigaraki is just a rumor, a tale made up  by the Master, and not something real.
Anyways, he imagined him as an old man, who is about the same age as All for One, and not someone even younger than him.
More likely not someone that beautiful.

And now, the legend came true, he really exists.
The king of the underworld two point zero.
Their other boss, then.
And he moron just burned this creature's arms quite badly.
Oh fuck.

"So.. you are the one they call the second all for one?" - Toga asked timidly

"Yes"

"And we just attacked you?"

"I asked you to do it. I wanted to see you in action.
I need it for making my plans better"

"So we gonna go and save All for One? - Twice asked - I'm so happy he will get out! He should have rotten in a jail for ever!

"Surely we will, but not now - Tomura said calmly - There's no need to rush. He knows it. He put himself in that situation, let's pay the prize then"

"What do you mean by that, if I may..?" - Compress asked him cautiously

"He put up a fight with All Might without my permission.
You know, we always used to go through the plans together, but this time he acted on his own. He needs to bear the consequences"

"So we won't save him?"

"We will. But before that, I want to punish the man who is the reason of every shit here"

"Soo.. we gonna attack All Might?" - Toga asked

"No.. we gonna make him suffer" - Tomura's evil smile appeared

_______________
Actually I planned to make it as a one-shot but would be to long for that;
Don't plan to make it too long but who knows
Probably cute ending if possible...(we'll see🤔)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...