Let's Switch! || Stray Kids [...

Door -NyaaNIA

Jisung have always been shipped with Minho and Hyunjin. Meanwhile... Felix have always been shipped with Ch... Meer

💐 0 💐
💐 1 💐
💐 2 💐
💐 3 💐
💐 4 💐
💐 5 💐
💐 6 💐
💐 7 💐
💐 8 💐
💐 9 💐
💐 10 💐
💐 11 💐
💐 12 💐
💐 13 💐
💐 14 💐
👋🏻 15 👋🏻
Quick A/N for haters

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

4.5K 132 3
Door -NyaaNIA

I'm very grateful that you guys read and voted this book until 22K read and 1k vote!!!!

I know that I didn't update or start a new story cause I'm really busy with school so I hope you guys will understand.

I'll try to write a new book soon for you guys.

And don't forget to vote Stray Kids on whosfan and let's stream their introduction stage till it reach 11M!!!

Thank you for 2K votes everyone! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
- Nia, June 18th 2021

Thank you for 40k read everyone! (◍•ᴗ•◍)
- Nia, August 17th 2021

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR 50.4K READ! LIKE FOR REAL THANKS!
(☆/>u</)
- Nia, October 11th 2021

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU READERS CAUSE THIS BOOK JUST REACHED 70K!!!
And I wanna say that I'm gonna continue on the one shot book and I will probably open the request so if you guys have any ideas or prompts, feel free to share it with me!
- Nia, February 24th 2022

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

633K 14.6K 110
Stray Kids (SKZ) BxB ONE-SHOTS Felix-centered! This will be a collection of one-shots with Felix-centric pairings. Fluff, angst, hurt/comfort, fantas...
267K 7.8K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
761K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
156K 5.8K 7
After Felix's one - kids room Chan learns that the members have all been getting their own cuddle times with the youngest aussie, everyone seems to h...