Shifted | Marvel

By SirNickFlurry

Shifting (verb) "The act of moving one's consciousness from this current reality (CR) to one's desired realit... More

β˜…π‘Ίπ’‰π’Šπ’‡π’•π’†π’…β˜…
S.H.I.E.L.D file (2010)
2. Trypanophobia (2010)
3. Randy's Donuts (2010)
4. New Mexico (2010)
5. Keeping up with the Odinsons (2010)
6. Agent Romanoff (2010)
7. Meow, meow (2010)
S.H.I.E.L.D file (2012)
8. Friends close, enemies closer (2012)
9. Assembling (2012)
10. Loki (2012)
11. What's his play? (2012)
12. The fight on the bridge (2012)
13. Suit up (2012)
14. Assemble (2012)
15. Final battle (2012)

1. Son of Coul and Patchy (2010)

143 8 1
By SirNickFlurry

Sleep just isn't sleep anymore,
it's an escape.

(Third person POV)

With a gasp, she opens her eyes, the bright late morning sun shining through the large window blinding her. She is sitting on one of the dozen chairs around a large circular table. She gasps, it worked. She went to sleep in her dark bedroom, and just woke up in an in sun bathing room, one she'd never seen before.

'Holy shit.'

As if those words summoned him, a man dressed in suit enters the room, sits himself in a chair facing the one the girl is sat in, and starts talking.

"You know miss, in those 46 years being on this planet, I have rarely been more confused than on this very moment," the man states.

The girl does not seem confused. No, she is looking at the man in total awe.

"My name is Agent Phil Coulson. I'm with the Strategic Hom-" the man starts, but doesn't get the chance to finish.

"Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division, or short S.H.I.E.L.D," Triana finishes.
"I know, big fan," she says with a huge grin on her face, pointing at herself.

"Fan?" Agent Coulson asks confused, but somewhere there is a proud shimmer in his eyes.

"I- um, you- your work. Catching bad guys and stuff." Triana says.

Coulson nods once and then continues.

"Would you care to tell us your name?"

"Can I choose one?" the girl asks.

"Choose what?" Phil asks, his confusion only growing bigger.

"A name," she says. "I really hate my name, and since you don't know mine yet, I can just choose one... right?"

"I would like to know the name your parents gave you when you were born," Coulson says very slowly and clear as if he's talking to a person that doesn't speak English very well.

"Why?"

"Because you're a kid that randomly showed up in a S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters, and we would like to know if, maybe, we were gonna relive 1995."

"You're talking about the Carol Danvers shit, aren't you?" she asks.

"Yes, I'm talking about-" he starts, but freezes as if- no not as if- he freezes because someone is talking through his earpiece.

"Yes, sir," he says before inhaling and turning his attention back to the girl.

"There is someone who would like to meet you," Coulson says.

"Oh, shit, it's Nick isn't it? I mean, Fury," she says, as the both of them get up, and Coulson leads the way with the fifteen year old right behind him.

She basically jumps from excitement as they walk past offices and through hallways, getting weird looks from other agents.

"It's 2010, here, right?" the girl asked.

"Yes, it is here, as it is everywhere else," Coulson replies.

Triana scoffs.

"Isn't Fury busy getting billionaires out of giant donuts?"

"What?" Coulson asks, turning around to look at the girl. "Have you ever met him?"

"Fury or the billionaire?"

"Fury," Coulson aswers.

"Nope, I'm really nervous, he actually scares the shit out of me."

"You just said you've never met him before?"

"Yeah but I know what he looks like, with his eyepatch and his black coat- why does he always wear black?"

"I guess he thinks he looks good in it,"

The girl scoffs loudly, getting some disapproving looks from the people around them.

"Please, if you can wait here for a second, the director will be here soon," he says while opening the door to a small office.

"Thank you, Son of Coul, it was an honour to meet you," the teenager says, while holding out a hand for Coulson to shake.

Coulson takes the hand before regaining the confused look again.

"Son of Coul?" He asks.

"Yes, you know because your name is Coulson, and- you know, nevermind." She smiles and waves her hand.

"I gotta get back to work now," Phil says, before stepping back into the hallway.

"Yeah sure, sure. Don't die!" Triana yells after him.
She could hear a faint "I won't." before she was left alone in the office.

She sits herself down in one of the chairs at the desk.

She's never been the most patient person on the planet, and starts to get bored rather quickly.

Braiding her short, dark hair, drumming on the office, all of it doesn't get her thoughts of the fact that she just entered a whole new reality.

"Couldn't they at least put a bowl with mints on the desk?"

"Well, personally, I don't like mints," a voice says from the doorway.

"Shit," the girl curses, almost falling of her chair. "You've been waiting there for the right moment, haven't you?"

"You are a very strange individual, kid," he says while closing the door.

"I can say the same, sir." Triana says.

"My name, as you probably already know, is Nicholas J. Fury."

He sits himself down and looks at the girl for a long moment.

"Now, care to tell me yours? Your real name?"

"My name is Triana Blanco."

He takes a pen from the drawer under his office and writes something down.

"How'd you get here? You come from space?"

"Oh, hell no. I'm not from space. Well, technically we all are, but-"

"Then where are you from?" The director interrupts.

"Ohio, America," Triana answers.

"So you're from earth?"

"Did you really think I was an alien or something? Ofcourse I'm from earth."

"This earth?"

"Yes, I think, just not from this reality," the teenager says, more to herself than to the director.

"What do you mean with that?"

"I mean, you guys are not real, so I don't -" she starts

"We are very real, miss Blanco," he says very seriously. "But, I'm starting to think, we're not real on the place you come from."

"No, you're not."

He gets lost in his own thoughts for a while. He exhales and leans back in his chair, not taking his eye of the teenager.

"What year is it where you come from?" Fury asks.

"2021." she aswers.

"Earth still exists then?"

"Yeah, more or less," Triana says.

"More or less?" He repeats confused.

"Well, there is some weirdass virus going around, killing random people, it's kinda what happens here in 20-"

"Okay, let me stop you right there," Fury says, holding up his hand. The girl puts a hand over her mouth, realising she shouldn't have said that.

"Miss Blanco, I will allow you to stay in my reality," Fury states, but is interrupted by a loud scoff.

"I'm sorry, that sounded really funny," Triana says, still laughing. "You can stay in my reality, I'm sorry, please continue," she says, clearing her throat.

"You can stay, but you will do what I tell you to, and you don't do what I tell you not to," he glances to the girl, who merely nods.
"You don't talk about the future and don't change it, clear?"

"Sure, sure, very clear," the girl says.

"And finally, you don't talk about the changing realities -thing with anyone except me and Agents Coulson, Hill and any other agents whom are level 7 and up."

"Oh my God, is Maria around? Can I meet her? Or Sharon, please," Triana almost begs, before realising that she sounds like a crazy fangirl, which she probably is.

"You'll meet them soon enough."

"That's fine," she says while also leaning back in her chair.
"When is soon, though?"

"Soon," he repeats before turning his gaze to the computer.

"If you're gonna stay, I think it would be safer for everyone if we made you a new identity."

"Why? Nobody knows me," she says confused.

"True, and I would like to keep it like that," he says typing on the computer.
"Choose a name,"

"HA! So I do get to choose a name," she says.

"Yes, pick a good one, you don't get to change,"

"Gimme a second, will ya," Triana asks.

She will make sure she choses a good name.

"Umm, how about Eleandra?"

"Eleandra? You sure?" raising his eyebrows.

"Yes. There's a lot of potential for cute nicknames. El, Lea .... I've always loved Andie, and-"

"From now on, people will know you as Eleandra Brooke, middle name: May," he interrupts the girl. "Born in Washington DC, no siblings, both parents worked for S.H.I.E.L.D,"

"Worked?" she asks.

"They died," he simply replies.

"Damn, that's tragic."

"Everybody loves a tragic backstory," he scoffs.

"True that."

With one final tap on his keyboard, he leans back in his chair, creating a long, awkward silence between the two of them.

"So, uh- how long was I in that room before I woke up?" She tries to change the subject, which works.

"For about an hour," the Director replies. "You scared the life out of agent Sitwell."

"Is he dead," she asks.

"No."

"Shit!"

The director raises his eyebrows again, before standing up, gesturing her to follow him.

"You will get your own room here in the Headquarter."

"What?"

"You know, miss Blanco, that I can't just let you walk around alone? You're a minor, and a possible threat,"

"Excuse me?" Triana exclaims, or as they will now call her, Eleandra.

"You're from a strange reality, we know nothing about, maybe you turn into a giant green monster, for God's sake,"

"Now you're confusing me with Bruce Banner, I can assure you, I'm not Doctor Banner,"

He gestures to a room that looks like lab, she follows him inside.

"Now, this is Dr. Johnson, she will do a quick health checkup while I go get agent Hill, so sit down"

"Sure, sure, see ya later," she climbing onto the medical table

He throws his hand up in a goodbye and leaves the room.

☾︎☽︎
A/N

Hey Hunniebunnies!

So, the first chapter of my story ehe. I basically write this as my script for when I go shifting myself ( which I have never done before :') ) The only thing that keeps me from going insane is writing my own new reality. And this reality I'd like to share with y'all.

So enjoy further chapters and lemme know whatcha think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 140 24
with a group of teens gone missing and the law not doing the absolute most, an ex-assassin rounds up some old friends outside the law and takes matte...
304K 9.6K 63
It's been a year since Thanos was defeated and the Avengers have settled into a seemingly normal life since then. However, new problems soon start to...
244K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘯'𝘡 𝘒𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘣𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘀𝘦π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...
9.9K 785 20
Loki was used to feeling like the odd man out. Once the team finally let him join them he had quickly forged a friendship with Bucky, and spent his s...