๐›๐š๐ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š | ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By worshipnai

in which she fakes a relationship with vinnie hacker to numb the pain. ... More

0. introduction
0.1 the relationship
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33

29

23.4K 396 670
By worshipnai

JADE'S POV

"Hello?" I answered the phone right after I closed the bathroom door behind me.

"Hey!" Aaron chuckled. "You won't believe what happened!"

"Aaron, it's 3 in the morning," I sighed. Vinnie and I left the party around midnight. We went to my place. He's currently asleep, that's why I'm hiding in my bathroom.

"Troy apologized to Riley again," he said. "What a man!"

I laughed. "Woah, he finally got over himself?"

"You know... I can hear you, Reyes," Troy replied. This made me smile.

"Yeah, I put you on speaker, sorry," Aaron mumbled.

"Good. I have nothing to hide."

"Oh, really?" Aaron cackled. "Because I think Vinnie would like to know about the ch-"

"Shut up!" Troy and I yelled at the same time.

"Kinky," Aaron remarked and I rolled my eyes. Not that he could see that. "We're walking home now."

"What do you mean you're walking home? It's like 5 miles."

"I love me some walk!" he responded.

I sighed. "Troy, you're okay with that?"

"Well, I can't let Aaron go by himself. He'd probably get lost."

"You've got a point," I chuckled.

"Anyways," Aaron uttered, "I haven't told you the best thing yet!"

"Troy found himself a new girlfriend?" I guessed.

"Chill, I'm waiting for you to be free," Troy said, making me blush.

"Absolutely disgusting," Aaron grunted. "Do you wanna hear the news or do you wanna keep flirting with Troy?"

"I'm not flirting!" I gasped, red as a cherry.

"You're right, Troy's the one who should keep his fucking mouth shut," he spoke. "Riley made out with Kio."

I laughed. "What?"

"Yep, then she threw up on the floor."

"Oh my God, poor Riley," I replied. "Is she okay?"

"I hope so. This is Troy Zarba's impact on girls," Aaron snickered.

"It wasn't my fucking fault!" he defended himself.

"Well, it kinda was. You're basically stupid."

"I was nice to her!" Troy chuckled.

"You still kinda broke her heart so..."

"Not this shit again," he sighed. "Reyes, sweetheart, what would you do if Vinnie told you he loves you?"

"I-"

"This bitch would probably run away," Aaron joked.

"Would you tell him you love him back?" he continued. "Or would you reject him?"

"I don't know," I admitted. "I wouldn't wanna hurt him."

"See! I didn't wanna hurt Riley too but I ain't no liar."

"You lied to Vinnie when you said you don't wanna fuck Jade," Aaron muttered.

"Aaron! That's not funny anymore!" I sputtered and both of the boys laughed. "I'm going to sleep."

"Noo, I wanna talk to you!"

"I wanna talk to you too but I'm tired," I yawned. "We can hang out tomorrow."

"Okay. Good night, bitch," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and hung up. I went back to my bedroom and lied down next to Vinnie. He wrapped his arm around my waist a pulled me closer to him.

"Who were you talking to?" he asked sleepily.

"Aaron," I said and cuddled up to him. He just mumbled something and fell back asleep.

I woke up when I heard the front door slam. I thought it was Vinnie leaving but I realized that I still felt his arm around me. I jumped out of the bed and ran to the front door. My cousin Layla was standing there. She smiled widely when she saw me.

"Hi," she bubbled. "I'm home!"

"What- when did you get back?" I blurted out. I had to look ridiculous.

"Like an hour ago? I texted you a lot of times. You never bothered to reply."

"Shit," I mumbled. If I actually looked at all those unread messages...

"Why the fuck is Vinnie Hacker in my house?" she laughed when Vinnie came into the room. He was shirtless and probably as confused as me.

"This is my cousin Layla," I explained.

"Hey," he said.

"Boy, cover yourself, I don't need to see that," Layla joked and pointed at Vinnie's bare chest. I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, ma'am."

"Go back to sleep, Vin," I whispered to him. "I'll come to you after."

He nodded. "Have fun, you two."

"He seems nice," she spoke when Vinnie left. "Are you two boning?"

I rolled my eyes and hugged her. "I fucking missed you," I laughed.

"I fucking missed you too!"

"Okay, so how was Australia?" I asked and started making coffee for the both of us.

"Yeah, good you know. I found out Matt was cheating on me," she replied. I glared at her with my mouth open, almost dropping the almond milk I was holding.

"He was what?" I shouted. "That fucking dickhead! That's why you came back early?"

"Exactly, we broke up and I just didn't wanna share the same room as him. He's disgusting."

I hugged her again. "I'm so sorry, Layla."

"It's okay, fuck him!" she laughed. "I think being cheated on runs in the family."

"That's right." I handed her the coffee and started listening to her Australia stories. She moved to LA last year because of college and we made a deal that me and PJ are gonna live here with her. Then obviously PJ and I broke up but it didn't stop me.

Anyways, Layla was in Australia since the end of July. She left only two weeks before I moved in. She originally wanted to wait here for me and spend some time with me but Matt was a dick. Long story short - I'm glad she dumped him.

Layla had to shower and unpack her bags so I hopped back into my bed. Vinnie was glaring at me. "What's wrong?" I chuckled.

"Nothing," he smiled. "Your phone keeps buzzing."

"Oh really?" I reached for my phone from the bedside table. "Who texted me?"

"Troy." I froze and looked at the phone. There was a few messages from him which is weird since he literally stopped texting me. "What does he want?"

"I don't know," I said and put the phone back. "Riley and Kio apparently hooked up or something."

Vinnie nodded. "Yeah, Kio likes her."

"That's weird," I scowled. "I'm pretty sure she's still in love with Troy or something."

"Yeah, just like you were in love with PJ when you first kissed me," he smirked.

"That's not true!" I argued. "Besides, it's different."

"Is it?" he teased me.

"Shut up." I frowned at him. "Do you think Troy's mad at Kio?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Don't know, why would he?"

"Well, there used to be something between Troy and Riley."

"She was too into him and he fucked around with other girls," he laughed. "I don't think that's something."

"So you wouldn't be mad if I kissed your friend? If we fell out?"

"But we didn't," he replied.

"If we did," I explained. "You wouldn't be mad?"

He sighed. "That's different."

"Is it?" I repeated his words.

Vinnie just smiled. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Waffles!" I blurted out happily.

"Okay, I'll go make some for you." He kissed my forehead.

"Thanks, babe," I grinned. He raised his brows at me and I realized what I just said.

"Did you just call me babe?"

"No," I denied quickly.

"I like it," he kissed me. "Say it again."

"Stop," I whispered, blushing. He smirked at me and we finally got out of bed. I can't believe I'm a simp for this man.

As he was making waffles, I decided to check Troy's messages.

9:29 AM

hey u awake?

anyways i wanna say sorry for everything i feel really bad for flirting with u and stuff

and i know i said it like million times already but i won't do it again lol i love vinnie and i don't wanna mess with ur relationship in any way

or with ours for that matter, i like our friendship and i know it's been weird lately

10:45 AM

it's ok troy
but thank u

yeah seeing kio with riley made me realize something
it made me go soft lmao never again

really?
do u have feelings for her?

no but idk
it was weird u know
im not mad or anything
i was a dick to her anyways
and we were never exclusive
but it was still weird

yeah i get it
weird to see that u got feelings

i don't ;)

how was the walk home?

lmao we called an uber like ten minutes after you hung up on us

i was tired bitch

yeaa right

is aaron still asleep?

yes

typical

soo we're hanging out today huh?

i never said anything about u
i was talking to aaron

damn
and i really needed to talk to you about something

about what

well now you're never gonna know

i think i know

yea?

you wanna talk about riley

no im not telling u

you wanna talk about vinnie

IM NOT TELLING U

okay dude chill tf

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

5:40 PM

avani🦋
hello shawtys

wait what is this gc

avani🦋
I MADE IT LN DON'T YOU REMEMBER

no???
bitch i haven't checked my phone since amelie and riley gave me their numbers

amelie
as u freaking should!

riley
hi

omg hi HOW U DOING

riley
so u know what happened too huh

avani🦋
I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING

aaron told me

riley
shit im embarrassed as hell
i may just pass away
not to be dramatic or anything x

ant
riley really said fucking sway boys and then she fucked one

riley
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS ANT DOING IN THIS GC

avani🦋
baby?????

did u fuck kio or-

riley
NO I WASN'T THAT WASTED

ant
kio's sexy asf

avani🦋
date him then tf

riley
ANTHONY HOW DID U GET HERE

ant
i added myself???😐

he's one of the girls😩

riley
THIS GC IS A FUCKIN MESS

ant
why do u guys have nessa as ur pfp

amelie
BYE

avani🦋
babe im gonna have to ask you to leave.

ant

avani🦋 removed ant from "clown shit"

LMAFOSFFD U DID HIM DIRTY

avani🦋
:)

riley
issa a safe space now

amelie
not y'all dragging anthony 😭

aaron says hi 😋

avani🦋
date night 😩

riley
what happened to his nostrils

LMAO

riley
wAIT HE WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD U ABOUT ME AND KIO???

yep

riley
DID TROY SAY ANYTHING

jail.

avani🦋
riley..... sweetie

amelie
yikes😐

riley
im just asking

he just said it's weird

riley
WEIRD??????

avani🦋
no riles he said that he regrets everything and wants u back yk
SERIOUSLY WHAT'S WRONG WITH U

amelie
what she said ^

riley
..................

avani🦋
literally no we don't talk about troy from now on

agreed

amelie
about who
i don't know a troy

riley
😐😐😐

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Can you like, pay attention to us or something?" Troy huffed. Aaron and I found a place to eat and Troy drove us there so we obviously asked him to join us.

"Sorry, I was texting Riley," I explained as I put my phone down.

He furrowed his brows. "Is she okay?"

"Why don't you ask her?" I smirked and took a slice of pizza.

"I'm not going to text her, that's desperate."

Aaron sighed. "Troy, sometimes I wonder what girls see in you."

"Have you seen my face?" Troy snickered which made me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, unfortunately."

"Anyways... I'm celibating right now," he said. Aaron and I burst out laughing. Troy on the other hand looked completely serious.

"Wait, for real?" I asked, surprised by his reaction.

He nodded. "I'm taking a break from sex. And from night one stands. Is it that hard to believe?"

"Yes, you'll lose your entire personality now," Aaron responded with a sarcastic smile. I giggled and Troy gave us a death stare.

"I mean... that's great, Troy! Whatever you wanna do, bestie," I tried to save the situation. I even offered him a slice of my pizza. I think it probably worked.

"Why did I have to drive you here if both of you have your license?" Troy wondered as we were walking back to his car.

"Well, that's simple. Aaron's zooted and I hate driving," I explained.

"You hate driving?" he asked and raised his eyebrows at me. I just nodded. "Why?"

"I'm scared. I hate it."

Troy grinned. "That's why I've never seen you driving!"

"I did," Aaron mumbled. "It sucked." Okay, he wasn't lying. I'm not the best driver. But I've never crashed my car or anything so it must not be that bad, right? Right?

"You're driving us home, Reyes," Troy smirked and shoved his keys in my hand.

"What?" I blurted out in panic. "I'm fucking not!"

"Are you trying to get us killed, Troy?" Aaron laughed.

"Exactly!"

"Relax, I'm gonna be by your side the whole time," Troy promised. I sighed and got in the driver's seat, putting on the seat belt. He walked around the car and hopped into the passenger seat. They were both staring at me, waiting for my next move. I put the keys in the ignition and then both of my hands on the steering wheel, nervous as hell. "Are you shaking?"

Fuck. "No." He put his hand on mine to make me calm. I took a deep breath. "Yeah, so far it's not that bad, really."

"We didn't even drive off yet," Aaron gibed. I looked at Troy who was trying not to laugh.

"You need to-"

"I know what to do!" I snapped.

"Jesus. Calm down, Reyes. I'm just trying to help."

I bit my lip. "Sorry. I'm gonna drive now." I gently pushed on the pedal, making the car move.

"See, it really wasn't that bad," Troy said as I parked in front of their house.

"She almost killed us!" Aaron protested. "Twice!"

"Well, we're alive. Aren't we?"

"That was the worst experience of my life," I admitted with a frown on my face.

Troy rolled his eyes at me. "You dramatic bitch."

I just laughed, gave him the keys back, and got out of the car. Aaron unlocked the front door of their apartment and I followed him inside. "Yeah, I made some weed brownies earlier," he grinned at me.

"I don't do weed," I mumbled.

"You also don't do driving." I rolled my eyes at him as an answer. Honestly, sometimes I get this urge to try weed again just to see if it still makes me feel sick. This is one of the moments.

I lied down on the couch, sighing loudly. I was exhausted. The drive was too long. Aaron sat down next to me and I put my legs on him. "What do you wanna watch?" he asked as he was reaching for the TV remote.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't really care, just nothing about cars." We usually talk during the whole movie anyway. Well, Aaron talks. A lot.

He put on some movie and took a bite of the brownie. He looked at me and offered me some. I took a mouthful of it. It was actually pretty good.

"What are we watching?" Troy wondered when he entered the living room.

"Don't know, Aaron picked it," I replied, making him frown.

"Shit."

"Shut up, Troy," Aaron uttered. Troy and I looked at each other, holding back the laugh. Meanwhile, Aaron started eating another brownie. "That's good as hell."

"Slow down," I chuckled and took another bite. Troy raised his eyebrows.

"You know these are edibles, right?"

"Mhm," I nodded, my mouth full of food. He glared at me with his eyes narrowed.

"I guess I'll go get some popcorn," he said finally.

I was laughing so hard I fell off the couch with a loud thud. This made Aaron and I laugh even harder. "You two are literally kids," Troy sighed. He was laughing along at first but then we started making fun of him and it just made him annoyed.

"I'm hungry," I sobbed dramatically, sprawled on the floor. Troy helped me stand up by holding my arm. I grinned at him and he dragged me to the kitchen. I took an apple and washed it under running water. Munching on it, I sat on the kitchen countertop. I was stoned off my mind but it felt great.

"Or we can order Chinese, you know," he smirked.

"Yes!" I cheered. Troy took his phone out of his pocket and I told him everything I wanted - I changed my mind like five times. I was watching him making the order and it felt like an eternity. I almost forgot about the apple in my hand. "You said you wanted to talk to me."

"Hm," he hummed, not looking up from his phone. I frowned at the lack of attention I was receiving from him. "Go ask Aaron what he wants to eat, please."

I rolled my eyes and did as he said only to find Aaron sleeping on the couch. Typical.

"Well... he's dead asleep," I told Troy. "How the fuck does one fall asleep in three minutes?"

"It's Aaron," he muttered. "I'll just get him some orange chicken."

"Yeah, can we talk now?"

He furrowed his eyebrows. "It can wait."

"I just... you asked me what would I do if Vinnie said he loves me," I started. "And I can't stop thinking about it." He finally looked at me.

"Why?"

"Because I'm fucking scared of love," I whimpered.

"You're high, Reyes," he sighed. "You're not thinking clearly."

"No. I mean, yeah... I'm high. But love scares me. Maybe even more than driving."

"More than driving? That's really something," he chuckled.

"I just don't wanna get heartbroken again," I explained.

"Oh come on. Don't let that PJ bitch ruin you. Vinnie's a great guy."

"He is," I smiled. "It sucks. I like him. I really do. I'm just too scared to fall in love. Just the word makes my stomach twist."

He chuckled. "Jesus."

"Why are you laughing? I thought you feel the same way about this."

"I do. That's why I'm laughing," he smirked but then his face got serious. "You're the first girl I'm this close to. Since Riley. And I'd hate to ruin our friendship over some fucking stupid choking incident."

"That's so cliché. I bet that's what you tell every girl you choke."

He rolled his eyes at me. "You're unbelievable."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

liked by jadesays and 103 others

choongiboi this bitch dumb af. look at her. i almost died today

October 10, 2020

view all 28 comments

jadesays tw: swag😩
choongiboi tw: bad driver😩

jadesays damn im sexy as hell

imnotvinnie hi
choongiboi u in love vinegar?

lilpapiclowngirl that outfit thooo
jadesays i love u

puthaydestroyer cringe
choongiboi ur name is literally puthaydestroyer
urmomisabaddie wait what did troy say i blocked him
jadesays RILEY

________________

hi <3 what do y'all think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 147 12
แด›แดกแด ๊œฑแดแดœสŸ๊œฑ แด…แดษด'แด› ๊œฐษชษดแด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ส™ส ๊œฑษชแดแด˜สŸแด‡ แด€แด„แด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
594K 5.1K 56
vinnie hacker imagines COMPLETE ๐Ÿ‘ฃ
36.2K 249 32
y/n x vinnie hacker read if you wish :)
142K 1.9K 30
y/n and vinnie story . You never thought u would meet vinnie and fall in love but u know your age limit is stopping I'm not finishing this lol.