Married to Mr. Obsessive || K...

By ann_writess

Everything is not perfect in y/n's life, to make matter more worse, she is sold to Kim Taehyung, The God of t... More

Seeing Him
Shocking news
She is SOLD
Buying Her
The Wedding
Wedding Night
First Day
FIRE
It's not me
DAY 1 HONEYMOON
Continue of DAY 1
Continue of Day 2 Honeymoon
Day 3 Honeymoon
Continue of Day 3 Honeymoon
Day 4 Honeymoon
Continue of DAY 4 Honeymoon
Day 5 of Honeymoon
Day 6 of Honeymoon
Continue of Day 6
ABUSE
Confused
Destroyed
Over
Missing Her
Lonely
DUE
Lure
Other Plans
Glass
Blood
Safe
Eternal Sleep
IT'S TIME
BETRAYAL
FOUND

Day 2 Honeymoon

2.8K 114 16
By ann_writess

Jimin:  Good morning princess.

I squinted my eyes as the bring light attacked my eyes without any warning.

Y/n:  Is it morning already?

I say snuggling closer into the sleeping bag, but jimin lifts me out of it, his hands on either side of my arm.

Jimin:  Enough, enough come out.

*Jimin laughs at how stubborn y/n is.*

Jimin:  Baby girl, we have to go on a adventure now. Get up.

*Y/n opens her eyes as if a dog bone has been placed in front of her.*

Y/n:  Adventure?

Jimin:  Yes, now come on. Clean yourself.

*Y/n immediately goes and washes her face and brushes her teeth, in the small make shift bathroom.*

I come out when I see a group of people are gathered around Andrew.

Andrew ( Tourist guide):  Good morning all, we are going to trek up the mountain. But before that we must swim through a underground cave river.

*When he mentions underground cave river, some people whoo , some people gasp, some act like they have done this a million times. But y/n immediately panic's.*

Y/n:  I don't know how to swim.

Jimin: Why fear while daddy is here?

Jungkook pushes him playfully.

Jungkook:  Get lost from here.

Y/n:  Thanks for coming for my rescue.

Jungkook:  It's my duty.

He salutes her playfully.

Andrew:  Okay follow me guys.

At first when I heard underground river I thought it's some small space filled with water...but now I'm taken back.

This is surreal.

Jungkook:  Hey climb on my back.

I climbed on his back like an obedient child.

Jungkook:  There will be some places, where you can't breathe.

Y/n:  Oh no.

Jungkook:  Don't worry just do what I say, it'll be alright. Okay?

Y/n:  Okay.

*Jungkook jumps into the water with y/n on his back. She hands are tightly wrapped around his shoulder, her legs crossed above his waist, her chest pressed against his back.*

As I enter the the river deeper I feel more and more connected with nature.

The water caresses my skin  drappeing around me like silk.The water shines in sunlight, which try to dominate the cave through small holes.

Surprisingly Jimin is also quite and no one talks, the atmosphere is so romantic but my husband is not here...

I still don't know the reason why he didn't come with us.

Jungkook: Y/n take a deep breath now, we are going underwater.

*Y/n nods her head. She takes a deep breath filling her lungs to its max. capacity. Jungkook also takes a deep breath and dives deeper into the water.*

*In this part of the cave it's very dark, as there is no gap for the light to seep in.*

*Jungkook finds it difficult to see, but still keeps going. These type of things don't scare him.*

The air is getting exhausted in my lungs, my body is forcing to breath but if I do my lungs will be filled with water. Just when I'm again to give up...

*Y/n gasps.*

Jungkook:  Finally

Both breath fast to fill in the gaps in them.

Y/n:  I thought I'm going to die.

Jimin :  Not gonna happen when I'm here.

Jungkook:  Ohh..you reached safe. I thought you'll die by exhaustion by trying to push your tenny tinny hands.

Jimin:  F**** y**

Y/n:  Okay... please stop, let's get going.

Jungkook:  A minute y/n, let me catch my breath.

Jimin:  Hey I'll carry y/n the rest of the way.

Jungkook:  Really?

Jungkook asks in disbelief. He is not a man who would risk his life for a girl, whom he can't take to bed.

Jimin:  Yeah. Come one y/n, get on my back.

*Y/n hesitantly climbs on his back. Securing her left leg first and then her right leg.*

Y/n:  Okay I'm ready now.

We swim through the river without any difficulty to the other end. Eventhough he looks younger than jungkook, he is well built.

Jimin:  Here we are y/n

Y/n:  Thanks.

*Jimin smiles like an 1000Watts bulb.*

Y/n:  What happened?

*Y/n asks like an innocent child, while she is taking the innocence of the man in front of her.*

Jimin:  Hmmm

Why is he observing me like a food on display.

Jungkook:  Jimin you can't lust over your brother's wife.

Jimin:  But she is so sexy, like Nessie.

Jungkook:  Nothing can be done about you. Y/n can you please change your dress, ASAP.

Why is everyone acting weird, and why is the old man staring at me.

Ewwwww...

But where do I change.

Y/n:  Jungkook where is the clothes.

Jungkook points over a group of people.

Jungkook: Do you see over there.

Y/n:  Yes.

Jungkook:  Go over there and find your bag.

Y/n:  But...why are you all along me to change my dress soon.

* Jungkook looks as if there is a ball of cotton down his throat and he can't swallow it.*

Jungkook:  Look down.

*Y/n gasps*

Y/n:  Ohh no.

Jungkook:  That's the matter. Your red bra is visible through the white transparent shirt and you having the perfect curves is not helping any man here.

I look over Jungkook's shoulder and see all men staring at me shamelessly and I catch one eyes which are different because his eyes are in rage...but why.

And why is he looking at me.

*Hey guys,

This is not the end of day 2, there is a second chapter.

Q/a:  Who do you think the man is?

Also thanks for the 500+ views. I'm so grateful to each and every view on my story. I promise to improve more and give you better chapter. 😍

Love ya all 💜

Bye ✨*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 20.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
98.3K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
138K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 36.4K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...