A Tainted Soul | MyStreet

By AutamatheQueen

I was told once by my parents that a beautiful and powerful woman lived and saved the world, and mama told me... More

Just to let you know
Running Fast.......
Found....
Only the Beginning
House Visit
The Cool Guys?
Frozen Outside
Ms. Kawaii~Chan's Present of Love
My First Christmas Cat-Tastrophe
Decoration Fight
Mistletoe Wars PT. 1
Tree of Friendship and Love!
How Mr. Zane Stole Christmas
Snow Day!
New Years!
Weird Man with Old Man Hair
Mr. Travis's Weird 'Love'
Ms. Aphmau and Ms. Kawaii~Chan New Job
The Weird Shrine
The Neighborhood Play PT. 1
The Neighborhood Play PT. 2
The Neighborhood Play PT. 3
Aftermath
Playdate!
Valentine's Day?
The Date Begins
Valentine's Day Surprise!
The Ro'Meave's Brother's
Girl's Contest
Don't Tell Mom PT. 1
Don't Tell Mr. Aaron! P.T 2
Ms. Aphmau in Love? Pt.3
Ms. Aphmau's Best Friends?
First A-Con Ever!
Cosplay and Performance of a Lifetime!
My Forever Family!
Family Vacation! Love ~ Love Paradise!

Mistletoe Wars PT. 2

370 1 0
By AutamatheQueen

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

Me and Ms. Aphmau hear crying from downstairs, it sounded like Ms. Kawaii~Chan, she picks me up and carries me down "What's going on, why is everyone gathered here in the foyer?" Ms. Aphmau asks, Ms. Kawaii~Chan was laying on the floor "Just hosting the party" Ms. Katelyn tells us "Oh, good. Well, Katelyn..." We continued down the stairs and Ms. Aphmau places me down "I was so glad you finally decided to come around" We stopped in front of Ms. Katelyn "Wait, what, no" She tries to disagree "Thank you so much for changing your mind" Ms. Aphmau teases her "Nope, going to my room" Ms. Katelyn says says heading upstairs to her room "My room, it's locked" I smiled and giggled silently as Ms. Aphmau chuckles "Now, she has to stay down here" She notices Ms. Kawaii~Chan on the floor "Why is Kawaii~Chan on the floor, crying?" She asks no one in particular, I walked up to her and squat carefully as to not ruin my dress.

I petted her on the top of the head trying to calm her down but it wasn't working "Reese~Senpai!" She cries "That actually seems normal, Kawaii~Chan you should probably go sit on the couch, just so you're a bit more comfortable while you're sobbing" She started crawling away, so I grab Ms. Aphmau's hand "Oh, hey!" I turned to her as she yells "Cadenza, you made it to the...." I notice the door and my eyes widen as Ms. Aphmau gasps "Our door" I blinked "Oh, right. It just broke, suddenly" I don't believe that, doors don't just break "Yeah, I know what you mean, that happens to me a lot" Mr. Garroth says, Mr. Dante was passing by behind him "I still hate you, Garroth" Mr. Dante tells him with a glare "Sticks and stone, Dante. I'm stronger than that" I'm still scared every time he breaks something.

I give him a look but he just smiles at me, I shake my head "Oh Aphmau, that's right, I brought some desserts I made" I stare at the cupcakes with wide eyes, I loved sweets "It's cupcakes with extra sprinkles" I stare at the cupcakes with want in my eyes until... "SPRINKLES!" Mr. Garroth yells crying, falling to the floor in a heap, Ms. Aphmau laughs ignoring Mr. Garroth while I hide behind her because of Mr. Garroth "That's wonderful, Cadenza. We could definitely use more sweets. Why don't you go and set them on the kitchen counter." Ms. Aphmau tells her "I will once you tell me who this little one is behind you" I jump and hide more "Oh, well, this is Lotusia, she is my foster daughter. I'm not going to tell you the whole story right now though" Ms. Aphmau tells her, I peak out and wave slightly not wanting to come out, she giggles and waves back before heading to the kitchen with the cupcakes.

I come out slightly not trusting Mr. Garroth "S-Sprinkles..." I kind of felt bad and squatted by Mr. Garroth and did the same thing I did to Ms. Kawaii~Chan and petted him on the head "She...was...so...beautiful...." He cries, Mr. Laurance comes up shaking his head "Is Garroth okay?" She asks Mr. Laurance, I just continued to pet him while they talked, I notice Mr. Laurance walk off, I just continue to console Mr. Garroth the best I can, Ms. Aphmau heads to the broken door but stays close to me. Once Mr. Garroth started crawling away I got up and ran to Ms. Aphmau "S-Sprinkles... where are you girl? I loved petting you..." I was kind of uncomfortable "Okay, so we're not going to talk to him after that because we're getting into cat things and then he'll talk about how he gave Sprinkles a bath, okay let's not talk about that" I shivered slightly at the thought of that "Okay, let's go um fix the door..." I grab her sleeve wanting her to wait "huh, what's the matter Lotusia?" She asks.

I held up a finger and pointed my hands to the the broken pieces of door on the floor, I closed my eyes and concentrated, I imaged a door back where the old door was and poured energy into it, but not a lot. Once done, I opened my eyes to see the red door there, I turned to Ms. Aphmau to see her jaw was dropped "Lotusia, did you just fix the door, is this what Zane was talking about?" I nodded, she smiled and hugged me "Thank you, I'm not going to ask you to do that all the time, but thank you, you saved me less time in fixing it" I smiled and hugged back.

She went over as Mr. Laurance walked up, she started talking to him "HEY! Not fair! We took Zane's wrath at the snowball fight for you both!" I ran up to Ms. Aphmau "Yeah, but to be honest, I tried to tell him about what I did, while he was attacking you guys but he didn't really want to listen, so uh" Ms. Aphmau tells him, yeah I was there when she did, I was playing in the snow some more "Err... right, I remember that" Mr. Laruance remembers "Yeah, it was like he had some suppressed rage from his childhood or something, it was crazy" I nodded in agreement, even though I kept giggling every time they were hit.

It was funny watching them run from him though "Something like that. Now, I'm going to head to the dining room. You should follow me!" I frown as he tries again, didn't he learn from the first time "Yeah, sure, I'll go" Ms. Aphmau took my head and we started to follow Mr. Laurance when Mr. Garroth came running over "Aphmau! WAIT!" I jumped back slightly "Uh... Garroth, what's- what's going on? Is everything okay?" Ms. Aphmau asks, I was still holding her hand "Come here! I need to tell you something!" Mr. Garroth says in a hurry "Okay, well you came to us, but alright... Laurance, one second, I'm sorry" Ms. Aphmau apologizes, Mr. Laurance seems to whisper something to him but I couldn't catch it.

I frowned at what they were trying to do "Um, what's up, Garroth?" Ms. Aphmau asks him "W-Well... I..." he was cut off by the doorbell, I walk over to the door as Ms. Aphmau calls to Ms. Kawaii~Chan or Ms. Katelyn before she notices me "Lotusia, no!" She yells, but I already answer the door, opening it to see a man with no shirt on, a red hoodie with the hoodie over his face, he had black pants on with black shoes, I tilt my head at him "Um, hello Aaron, Lotusia, what did I say about answering the door like that" I looked down making her sigh "Just stop answering the door like that, wait until you have someone with you" I nodded "Anyways, Aaron I'm so glad you made it "No problem, thanks for inviting me, so this is the Lotusia, I've been hearing about" I squeaked scaring Ms. Aphmau as I hide behind her.

She chuckles at me "Yes, this is Lotusia, Aaron" I peek out from behind her, he felt familiar to me, like I can trust him, just like Ms. Aphmau "I honestly didn't think you were going to come, it's so late in the evening" Ms. Aphmau confesses "Well, you did invite me" Mr. Aaron tells her "True, well better late then never, make yourself at home, come in" I moved back but stayed in front of Ms. Aphmau, he stops in front of me, I just stare at him. I looked at Ms. Aphmau before grabbing Mr. Aaron's arm pulling at him, this caught both of their attention "What's the matter, sweetie?" I pull out my notebook still holding onto Mr. Aaron's arm 'hungry' I showed her "Oh, you're hungry, uh I guess it's it past dinner and you didn't have anything to eat since lunch..." Ms. Aphmau remembers "I'll get her something eat" Mr. Aaron says moving his hand to mine.

His hand was bigger then mine, it kind of hide my hands "Okay, thank you Aaron" Ms. Aphmau beams, he leads me to the kitchen to get me something to eat. He places a plate in front of me and leans against the table watching everyone, I felt protected near him, like I do when I'm with Ms. Aphmau, he also feels familiar in a away, also like Ms. Aphmau. I eat my food carefully while drinking my milk, I have gotten into milk too much, I notice Mr. McCloud on the TV, doing tricks, I didn't like it. It looked like he could hurt himself, I finish my food and get out of my chair when suddenly I'm picked up, I see Mr. Garroth and Mr. Laurance running after each other, Mr Garroth had Ms. Aphmau's mistletoe in hand, my eyes widen "Garroth!" Mr. Laurance yells as they run by "My Grandma's Mistletoe!" I hear Ms. Aphmau, I frowned at them.

I was in Aaron's arms on his hips in safety from getting trampled by them, they were arguing with each other "Sprinkles would be very disappointed in you!" Mr. Laurance yells at him "Stop bringing her into this!" I was put down but stayed by his side as to not get trampled "If you don't come here right now, I'll tell everyone about the teddy bear you sleep with!" Mr. Laruance screams "No, Ruffles!" Mr. Garroth screams "So help me, I will!" Mr. Laurance screams back "Do it and I'll tell everyone about your browser history!" Mr. Garroth shouts "You wouldn't" Mr. Laurance threatens "Oh Aphmau!" Mr. Garroth shouts, I cover my ears not wanting to listen anymore.

I opened my eyes as I hear someone get hit, I saw I was also most trampled by them and Mr. Aaron had the mistletoe. I was picked up from the ground by Mr. Aaron, he hands me the mistletoe and holds me up while placing me on his shoulders, I reach up trying to put it back "Reach up higher, Lotusia" I paused a bit before putting it on, my papa used to say that but a little different.

'Reach up both hands high. Make a promise as you touch the air. You will follow your dream anywhere.'

I heard my papa's voice before shaking my head, I fixed it a bit before he brings me down "Thank you Aaron, I really appreciate it, I was also afraid Lotusia would get trampled by them, she's so small" Ms. Aphmau says rubbing my head slightly "Not a problem, we wouldn't want her to get hurt" He turns to me "You missy are super light for someone who had some cupcakes and cookies" I blush slightly "Lotusia, great now I'm never going to get you to sleep" Ms. Aphmau whines before laughing with Mr. Aaron "Well, enjoy the party" Ms. Aphmau tells him "Do you want to come with me Lotusia" I shook my head and followed Mr. Aaron, I stayed by him for a bit.

He kind of looked like my papa, kind of, he just rarely hides his face when he was with us, but when he went outside he would put his hood on, the hood he had was the cloak he gave me, it hide my face nicely. Mr. Aaron looks down at me "So, how you liking being with Aphmau?" I looked up at him before smiling slightly, I pull out my notebook 'I love it here! I have so much fun with them and I love meeting new people around even though my actions say otherwise, but I also feel safe when I'm near her as well as the feeling of being myself' I show him, I see a smile on his lips "I'm glad you feel that way, she always brings that kind of feeling out of people when they are around." I smile and did something I only ever do to people I know so well, I hugged him.

He jumped slightly before putting his arm around me, I let go of him before blushing 'I'm sorry!" I show him hiding my blush, I hear a chuckle "It's fine, Lotusia" I looked up at him before hiding my blush again making him chuckle more he ruffles my hair making me frown and fix it "Aaron, Lotusia are you both okay?" I looked up at her and smiled, I hugged her while nodding, she chuckles and hugs me back "you sure?" I nodded 'I'm glad I had him there to save me' I show her, she smiles "Yeah, me too" She turns to Mr. Aaron "Glad you and Lotusia weren't hurt in that, even though Lotusia was almost trampled" Mr. Aaron says, I stood by him "Me and her were just talking is all" Ms. Aphmau nodded, she leaves me with him, Mr. Garroth walks up to me and knells to my height "Lotusia, I am so, so, so, so, sorry, this is the second time I'm saying this to you this year" I looked at him still kind of upset.

The first time was when he and Laurance scared me with Mr. Dante's door, then him yelling, now with almost trampling, I swear something is wrong with the relationship with Mr. Laurance and Mr. Garroth, he holds his hand out like he did when he broken Mr. Dante's door, I stare at his hand before putting my hand on top of his giving him a smile "Nice to see I have your forgiveness, now to apologize to Aphmau" He walks away, I turn back to Mr. Aaron who was smiling "You're easy to get forgiveness from huh" I glare and scrunch up my nose making him chuckle, I smiled at him.

I spin around in my dress making him smile, I had to make sure that I still had my bangs in front of my eye still, I see Mr. Laurance and Mr. Garroth run upstairs, I was going to go after them to see what they were doing but I was stopped by Mr. Aaron "No, I don't trust that, let's not get you trampled okay" I nodded and walked with him, I see Celeste and go to her but I was pulled out of the away real fast, I see Mr. Garroth, Mr. Laurance, and Mr. Dante in a heap on the floor, I was again almost trampled "Really." I hear Mr. Aaron, I turn to see him staring at the boys, he didn't look impressed, I was set down carefully, I petted Celeste as we both almost got trampled and crushed today "Celeste! Lotusia! Are you both alright?" I was picked up by Ms. Aphmau "You both were almost got trampled, you again Lotusia" I looked over to the boys and notice something on Mr. Garroth's forehead, just above his eye. I force myself out of Ms. Aphmau's grip and walked over "Lotusia?" I looked at Mr. Garroth not caring that I almost got trampled again by them "Lotusia?" Mr. Garroth asks, I looked at the cut just above his eye.

The boys gasps, along with Ms. Aphmau "Garroth, you're bleeding" Mr. Dante points out, Mr. Garroth touches where the cut is "It's okay, it's just a little cut" He reassures me but I shook my head, I move my hand to the cut but not touching it. I close my eyes and again concentrated of the area, I imagined the cut closing leaving no scar, just like how mama would heal me when I got hurt, I opened my eyes to see no cut, not scar either. Mr. Garroth touched it with shock on his face, well everyone had shock on their face "she could heal?" I hear Ms. Aphmau, I felt my eyes get heavy and closed them falling backwards "Lotusia!" I was caught by some hands and lifted up laying my head on someone's shoulder "I guess she had a long day" I hear Ms. Aphmau, I was being taken upstairs.

I was laid on something I guess it was my changing table, I heard talking but ignored it as I was changed out of my dirty diaper and out of my dress and into pajama's, I felt my shoes get taken off and my hair out of the ponytail and the lotus and clip taken out, once I was laid on a bed, I opened my eyes slightly to see Ms. Aphmau on the side of the bed beside me with a small smile on her face with Celeste on the ground and Mr. Aaron by the night stand, I smiled at both and fell asleep after a fun day at the party, it was a new experience for me and it was fun, I got to meet new people and people who felt familiar, I'm happy where I ended up in life.

'seems Lotusia is having the time of her life with her new family, with her new life. She will have random moments in her life of remembering her parents but she knows they won't get her here, she won't be hurt here. She's in her safe heaven and will be protected by her loved ones and everyone here on this street, I knew nothing could go wrong with what my vision showed me, I just hope it stays true long enough for her to trust them more.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 195 47
Y/N L/N just got out of college and moved into Mystreet. After having a troublesome past, she was hoping that this would be a fresh start. She made n...
21.7K 680 37
CONTENT CONTAINS : VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOU'RE EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " Is that her? " " No " " Is that her? " "...
7.8K 275 22
I smiled as I watched my closest friends be happy. That's all I've ever wanted, right? Make those around me happy, but it's hard sometimes. It's hard...
1.1K 87 14
This is Brøken, a Mystreet fanfic. It's the first book in the Brøken series. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. ~~Backstor...