My Abusive Husband(KTH FF)

נכתב על ידי Soul_of_Bangtan

Y/n is a normal girl who is work as a servant of the cold and heartless man Kim taehyung bcoz of her family p... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

7.6K 243 47
נכתב על ידי Soul_of_Bangtan

?:You are Kim taehyung Right?

Taehyung:Yes

?:I am Jackson.... Jackson wang

Taehyung:Sorry,May I know you?

Jackson:No you don't know me....But  Maybe you know Y/n

Taehyung:Yeah she is my wife...and you didn't tell me who you are?

Jackson:I know she is your wife.but I am sure you don't know her past....

Taehyung:What you mean?

Jackson:She was my lover before until I find out she is cheating me.She only want to men to fucking her really hard...

Taehyung:You bloody!

Taehyung grabbed his collar harshly and ready to punch but Jackson's words make him more angry....

Jackson:You can punch me if you want but truth is always truth.one day she will prove you that she is a low class women more than a stripper.......

Taehyung:Shut up or I will make you-

Jackson:Ow that much trust about your wife then go to xxx club and search about her.....she is work there as a stripper before....go

He loosened his grip from Jackson's collar and start the car....

Should I trust her or don't?She tell me she is not virgin but no...no she is not that type to work as a stripper.I am not going anywhere to search about my wife's past....I will ask her directly.i want to hear the truth from her......

~Y/N Pov~

Where is he?Ommo why I care about him?No way!I hate him right?But I can't hate him because I know his past is the reason he is behaving like this.i will definitely change you Mr.Devil......

It's because "I LOVE YOU".whatever!but still I hate you.I don't know what is in my foolish mind......

Like you I have a old past too...but I don't want to remember that....I want to live a happy life with you...God please change him for me.....

Suddenly the front door open reaveled a angry taehyung.....I can see his eyes are burning like fire....

Y/n:T....Taehyung are you ok?

Taehyung:I want to talk to you.answer honestly to my questions.

Y/n:Mmmm

Taehyung:Are you....Are you work as a stripper before?

I can feel my whole body is shivering like hell...

Taehyung:ANSWER ME Y/N

His shout make me flinch....

Y/n:Y....Yes but-

Taehyung:Fine!who is Jackson?

Y/n:H...He is My...My

Taehyung:Ex Boyfriend?

Y/n:Yes

Taehyung:Why you leaving him?

Y/n:Be...Because he is-

Taehyung: Enough!I want to be alone.go from here....

Y/n:T..Taehyung listen I am not that type of girl like you think please-

Taehyung: FUCKING LEAVE!

Y/n:........

I can't face him anymore I was run to bedroom and cry until my heart out....I don't know why my life is like this?why?
I want to leave this cruel world.it doesn't give me any happiness....

~Taehyung Pov~

Why I care?She is stripper or not it's doesn't matter for me but I can't digest the things I heard about her...

~OTP~

Taehyung:I want your help immediately

Lawyer:Tell me sir,What can I do for you?

Taehyung:I want to divorce and please arrange all the papers fast as you can

Lawyer:Are you sure sir?

Taehyung:Do what I say

Lawyer:Okay sir I will

He hung up the call and walked towards the bedroom....

I saw she is sleeping peacefully...I bend to her level and talk to her.....

Taehyung:Maybe you have reasons for this all....but I don't know why my heart doesn't want to hear and accept you... Sorry for all the pain I gave you....I don't want to be fooled again by a girl.so I will let you free before you leaving me like she did and before I will falling you...

I layed beside her with a huge pain in my heart.....

~Y/n Pov~

Tears formed from my eyes when I hear his words it give me a harsh pain in my heart....So I decided to go from here before he will order to leave.....

*Morning*

~Taehyung Pov~

My head is hurt. I don't know why.Y/n is not beside me.she will wake up before me.That's my order anyways.I called her name....

Taehyung:Yah Y/n bring me a coffee

I didn't heard any response so I decided to go downstairs.....

Taehyung:Y/N......Y/N!

I searched her the whole house but I didn't find her but I found a letter from my bedroom.My heart start to beat fastly when I start to read the letter....

"Dear Taehyung ah,

                Maybe you will be happy when you read this letter.because it's my last words for you.I know I don't deserve you because I am the girl who lost her virginity when her step brother raped her without any mercy.you are right,I was a stripper before because my step father forced me.I was leave my boyfriend.you know why?
Because he never miss any chance to sexually abuse me...atlast I escape from all the pains with my mother...but I forget that I don't deserve any happiness until I gone from this cruel world.God will again make me weak when I know about my mother's disease.I want to give you all the answers before I go.Please take care your self.I will always love you taehyung ah....I know you will be disgusted to hear love you from a stripper.But what will I do?I was already fell in love with you!

'YOU ARE THE BEST HUSBAND TAEHYUNG'

                                            Y/N

The letter gone from my hand without my permission like she left....

Taehyung: D...Don't Go......

I kneeled down when the guilty built all over me......

Please don't leave y/n.......I am sorry

Y/n:Yeah don't cry....you know that I can't leave you....

Taehyung:Y/n...I know you will never leave me...you don't know how much you make me worried....

I wiped my tears and turned towards the direction where she was....but I doesn't see her anywhere.....

Taehyung:YAH Y/N....WHERE ARE YOU?

Continued..........

Please forgive the mistakes guys.I have Fever so I can't concentrate that much in writing......stay safe❤️❤️

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

193K 5.2K 14
"Mom I swear I'll never work on this marriage." He yelled at his mother's face. "Taehyunga, calm down." His mom replied. "Why don't you understand th...
247K 12.3K 49
(Currently under editing so the story line might seem messed up) ⚠️ Y/n: I hate you Taehyung: i hate you more then you could imagine!! Taehyung and...
328K 11K 25
Y/n, the nerd girl in School,being bullied,and treated like heck.Worst part,Park Jimin,hates Y/n, bullies Y/n,does not give kindness to her.Kim Taehy...